All Comments on 'Whispers in the Night'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice start

BG187BG187almost 3 years ago

Damn solid work. I usually like a longer story but this was well written. I wonder if he will invite her over on day? Anyway looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. There is always desire between a mother and a son and, once the son reaches adulthood, all that's stopping them is someone making the first move. I can't wait to see what happens.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good start - Need to reveal to us readers why her sudden change with her son? Father not physically able to please her? Is he having an affair? 5* for now

TomPhanTomPhanalmost 3 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to the next installment.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Excellent work. Your stories are all well written with a high degree of believable passion. Please continue. I am a big fan of your excellent work.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 3 years ago

51 is too old. You should;ve made her 42 at the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best introductions to, hopefully, a multi installment series. The characters are developed and the mood set, despite this being over a few weekends.

Progress is ideal and the tension is mounting.

Well written, Worthy of Five - 5 - Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending threw me , kinda' like one of those Love Life movies , but enjoyable just the same . By the way , yes . You did it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Love a nice build up like this. The teasing and innuendo is exciting. I hope you will write more to this story. Please dont leave us hanging.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

What a fantastic story, even if there was no sex. I always say the hottest thing about incest stories is the long, slow build-up that causes family members to cross that uncrossing line, and this story was all that, and a bag of chips! Gonna have to add you to my favorites list so I don’t miss the next chapter. There WILL be a next chapter, right??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

need another chapter.....

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Hooked

Ok we're Hooked. Another chapter please.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, I like it. Mom doesn't have to be a Ms. America or built like the proverbial brick outhouse for a son to love and want her. I think this is a case in point, she's a little heavier and a little grayer, but still the center of his fantasy, Hope to see another chapter, maybe dad can go on a trip or something... who knows?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoy plot development and this chapter is a good start. The intimacy and sexual sensitivityof the characters (mother and son) is being teasingly developed and in a way that I imagine an incestuous relationship would actually begin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous