All Comments on 'Whispers in the Night Ch. 02'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DamianthesilverwolfDamianthesilverwolfalmost 3 years ago

Damn this slow burn is killing me but it’s so good.

JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 3 years ago

I thought the entirety of the Colin stuff really derailed all the greatness of the previous chapter. It went from this really exciting step by step discovery of this mother and son to 'aw yeah you can fuck your mom all guys want to and I already do it' bluntness. Then the protag just starts lying to his mom multiple times. I guess I was really disappointed especially because I thought chapter 1 was so darn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t wait for the next story!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 3 years ago

I am all in!!!......can't wait for more.

FunkyCFunkyCalmost 3 years ago

Your story had an interesting buildup and I look forward to the next chapter.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
wow

really slowed it down here,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Ok, now you’re just teasing us! I thought we’d get more action in chapter two, but it’s still great. The long slow build-up is going to make the pay-off that much more incredible. Keep up the good work!

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Agree with the young girl from Albany about the pay-off being worth the effort. Once again you have written a best seller. Keep it up, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Loving the slow build up ... kinda like how you eat an elephant... :D

AsgarthAsgarthalmost 3 years ago

Need

When is chapter two going to be posted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is Chapter 3 going to be posted?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Spoke too soon about hoping for another chapter. After checking out the Authors story list I found this and another chapter. Now, on to the next chapter and maybe Steve and his mom will make the connection.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I believe this story accurately reflects how an actual incestuous relationship would began. The mental and emotional turmoil is accurately portrayed. Both potential lovers realize how much damage could be inflicted on each other and the family unit. Finally, both individuals realize that their love for each other encompasses more than just sex. They recognize and accept each other in the many roles that they have in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous