Whispers in the Vineyard Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard his grunts louder, deeper, and faster. I envisioned his hand a blur on his dick, taking himself higher. He shouted my name loud and hit his peak.

"Mmm, I love this." I sighed. "It doesn't replace you being with me though."

"I know, Kitty my little pussy cat." He cleared his throat. "I miss you so much."

"I miss your cock inside me. Filling me. I miss your mouth on me, tasting me, then sharing me on your lips."

"Oh god, Kitty, you're going to get me hard again. You know I haven't cum since you left. I just couldn't. But tonight. Your voice did it."

"I'm glad, Jake."

"Hey, guess who I saw at the winery today? The woman you thought was so beautiful that supposedly had her eye on me. She was with a man today. Quite a bit older than her."

"I know. We discussed how we both like older men."

"Really? Hmm, I'd like to have been a bird in that conversation," he laughed. "By the way, are you still naked?"

I giggled. "Yes."

"Mmm. I haven't seen your dorm room so I can't imagine you in it."

"I haven't seen your apartment so I can't imagine you there either."

"Guess we're both pretty visual, huh," he said.

"We both have good imaginations. Which is why we have such hot sex."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I learned all about that in one of my art classes."

"Wow, okay. I'm not going there," he laughed. "Hey, you paint and stuff, right?"

"I do."

"Do you have those classes where you paint nudes?" he asked.

"I do," I said, laughing silently. "Do you want to model My photography class uses nude models quite often?"

"I'd model if it was you and I."

I laughed. "I don't think I'd get much painting done or pictures taken."

"Maybe not. But maybe we can work it into some kind of kinky painting and picture-taking thing."

"Hmm, okay you work on that baby," I said.

"I need to let you get some sleep. Although I want to just lay with you all night."

"Don't fire me up again," I whined.

He laughed. "Bye. I love you. Bye."

"I love you," I said and ended the call.

Sadly I wondered how long our relationship could sustain on phone sex.

My roommate all but moved out and I had the room all to myself. I appreciated the privacy mostly. I was in the first senester of a photography class and was able to shoot models in the room. Privacy for nude shoots was at a premium at school.

I opened the door to my first model. Another student that I traded tutoring with for modeling.

"This is the first time I've done this," Chy said nervously. "I'm so glad you can do it here. I'm not sure if I could do it at school where anyone could walk in."

"I can understand that. Just relax, it's only us. My roommate went to live with her boyfriend."

"Nice! I'd love to be that lucky."

Chy was a freshman and younger than me. She was full figured, lovely white undamaged skin, full sensuous lips and tits as big as mine. I laughed to myself when I thought of Jake and her tits.

She stripped; her nervousness gone. "Will I be, okay?"

"Hey this isn't about that. I'll add you're more than okay. You're beautiful and I'm so glad you volunteered to do this."

I arranged her on her side on the bed, one knee cocked to the front, her back arched to show off her phenomenal breasts. I pulled her long hair over her shoulder just allowing a nipple to peek through the strands.

"You make me feel sexy," she said.

"Because you are!" I stepped back to look at her. "Do you mind if I touch you?"

"No, that's fine! Arrange me however you need."

"It's just that I'm big breasted too and know certain poses are much sexier."

"I'm forty-two D, what are you?

"Thirty nine D. But you have much prettier nipples."

"Sometimes they poke through my tops so much it's embarrassing."

"Really? Maybe you can make them like that for the pictures?"

"Sure!"

I had her in a twisted position that I was sure wasn't comfortable, but she was so voluptuous I wanted to show her sensuality best as I could. I had my camera on a tripod and stepped back to take a few shots. I looked at them in the camera and was satisfied with the lighting.

"Now how about getting those cocks hard with your long nipples."

"Oooo," she whispered. "That's a hot thought."

"I can guarantee you most of the guys that see your pictures will get aroused.

"That's exciting," she breathed, kneading her tits and plucking her nipples. They were long and the more she worked them the longer they got.

"You don't have nipples, you have bullets! You lucky thing you!"

I decided to capture the lusty look on her face while she was doing that. Chy was turning herself on and it was all over her face.

"Maybe if you do what I'm doing you can make them longer. Mine didn't used to be that way until one of my boyfriends started to suck and tug them longer." I thought back to Jake doing that and wondered if they would get that long. "They get much longer and harder when someone is sucking and biting them with their teeth," she said, as though reading my mind.

"Yeah... I know how that works. Hey, have you ever sucked on your own? I bet you could too. Your tits are bigger than mina and I can do it?"

"Really?" She looked at me quizzically. "How?!"

I pulled my t shirt over my head and took my bra off.

"Your titties are hot, Kitty," she said, staring. My nipples hardened at that.

"I think we have a mutual titty loving relationship," I laughed.

I held a tit up and flicked my tongue across the tightening nipple.

"Oh my god," she squealed and immediately did the same. "Holy crap this is awesome. Why didn't I think of this?" She was able to get about as much of her nipple as I could of mine. "I don't think I can get myself as hot though," she said, disappointed.

"Yeah, I can't either. Nothing like someone else's mouth."

She looked at me. Still tugging at her nipples, she stood in front of me. The same height, our breasts were on the same level. Nipple to nipple. I'd never been like this with another woman and found it arousing.

I trailed my fingers over her voluptuous breasts, and I understood why men found mine provoking. I stroked the underside of her tit up over her nipple.

She hissed. "Oh my god, Kitty. Men never know to do that."

She mimicked me on my own tits, and I mewed at the feeling. "Oh yeahhhhh. Feels so hot."

I gasped when her mouth was on my other tit while she fondled the other. She knew just how hard, how much and how. I wove my fingers through her thick red curls while I hefted her tits in my hands. I palmed her nipples and continued to stroke the sensitive underside.

She kissed up over my breast to my ear. Her soft breath puffed in my ear and I found myself getting excited. We looked at each other and with a silent grant of permission, kissed. Softly brushing our lips, then more pressure. Soft and sweet but electrifying at the same time.

We moved closer until our breasts mashed together. "Oh god you feel so good against me, Kitty," she breathed. "Have you ever been with another girl?"

"No, have you?"

She shook her head and looked down. "I'm glad I waited though. Let's take pictures of this. Look how sexy our tits are pressed together like this."

I reached for my camera and held it above our heads. I couldn't see and relied on autofocus. Digital allowed me to continue to shoot while she played with our tits. Rubbing our nipples together. I got shots of our nipples just barely touching. She pinched each of our nipples together and squeezed us closer. It was so exciting I could barely function.

The thought flitted through my head that I may be cheating on Jake. But was I, I wondered since it was a woman? Right then she latched onto a nipple and sucked rhythmically and all thoughts of anyone or anything was gone.

Chy shoved my shorts and panties down and pulled me against her. Soft skin and body against mine were intoxicating. We kissed, allowing our tongues to explore.

We stretched out face to face. I stroked her wet soft pussy lips and she moaned. I pushed a finger in deep and pressed and rubbed. She stiffened and shouted, soaking my hand with her juices.

"What did you do to me," she gasped.

"Your g spot, Chy. Some girls can squirt when her g spot is rubbed. You soaked my hand so I think you can too. You're lucky."

Her fingers trailed down my slit. "Can I do that to you?"

"It has never worked for me. My boyfriend has tried. Some of us have it, some don't I guess."

She cupped her hand and slipped her finger in, using the heel of her hand to massage my pussy over my clit.

"Oh my god, an old boyfriend used to do that," I moaned. "Feels so fucking good."

My hips began to rock as she stroked her finger in and pressed rhythmically. I threw my head back as she took me higher and higher until I flew off in a shower of lights.

"Mmmm," I gasped, still trembling. I opened my eyes to her soft smile. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

Just then my cell phone went off. I rolled back and picked it up.

"It's my man," I told her.

She cringed. "Will he be mad?"

"There's only one way to find out!"

"Hi baby, I want you to know you're on speaker."

"Really? What's going on?"

"Do you really want to know what I'm doing?" Chy and I giggled.

"Uh oh, I hear another voice of the female persuasion. What're you guys doing? Studying?" We giggled even more. "Ohhhh, myyy. Sounds like it's a lot of fun whatever you guys are up to."

"Do you want to go to video call?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, I fuckin' want to know what's going on."

"Okay, give me a minute."

We arranged so we were nipples to nipples again and I switched to video.

"For fuck sakes, what are you girls up to?" He was grinning.

"Oh, just playing around," I said. "This is Chy, my new friend. Chy this is my man."

They exchanged a few words.

"You two are pretty fucking hot, you know," he growled.

"You hard?"

"What the fuck do you think? Want me to show you?"

"No!" I wasn't about to share that much with Chy.

"I bet you want to see us. Let me back the phone off a bit." I pulled back until he could see that we were in bed, face to face, tits to tits.

I rubbed her tit, "She's bigger than me, baby."

"I see that! Those nipples!"

"Right?!" I said. I pulled them out, so they were like bullets.

"Holy fuck," he groaned. I could see him stealth moving around.

"You are stroking?"

"Can I?" he asked, not knowing the etiquette of the situation.

"That's so hot," Chy said.

"Let me see if I can attach my phone to the camera tripod so I can free my hands up," I said.

"I see why you want to use your hands. You both have handfuls there," he said.

"Thank you," Chy said.

I held the phone and showed her on stretched out on the bed. Her long red hair fell across her shoulders and over the pillow.

"She's hot isn't she baby?" I said to Jake.

"Yes, she is. And thank you for sharing her with me, darlin'."

"Fondle your balls for me, Jake," I whispered, stretching out next to Chy. He now had a full view of us on the bed.

"You guys are going to kill me with this," he groaned. "You're so fucking hot together it makes my dick ache."

"What do you want me to do to her, baby. Eat her?" I asked him. He nodded; his eyes full of lust.

She moaned when I moved her thighs wider. She lay on her back squeezing her tits wile I stroked the soft insides of her thighs. She had a soft poof of red hair, but her lips were swollen fat and damp.

I spread her lips and licked the length of her slit. I had never done this before but knew exactly what to do.

"Oh my god, Kitty. Feels sooooo good," she moaned.

I heard Jake groan in the background. I looked at him and smiled. "Can you see her sweet pussy, Jake? So soft and pink." He growled, his lips parted, his breathing harder and faster.

"Eat her, Kitty. Taste her and tell me what she tastes like," he ground out.

I will later, but I had other plans for her and him right now. I shoved two fingers inside her and she shouted, arching her back. She knew what was coming and was going with the flow this time.

I fucked her with two fingers pushing in deep. Jake hissed and Chy whimpered. I licked her clit a few times and it grew long and hard on my tongue. Like a cock.

"Oh fuck," I murmured. "Her clit grows long and hard like a cock."

"Jesus," Jake growled.

I let the tip of my tongue flick just the tip of her clit. She clutched the sheets and trembled. I did it again and she whimpered louder. Her hips rocked and I held her hips while I did it again.

"Kitty," she cried, thrusting her hips wanting more. I continued to tease her but not letting her cum.

"I'm cumming," I heard Jake shout over the phone. He grunted each pump loud and long. We both moaned listening to him. "Fuck," he hissed. "Fuck." He gasped.

Chy was panting and rocking her hips, needing to cum. I glanced at Jake to make sure he watched. I don't think he took his eyes off us, even when he was orgasming.

I shoved my fingers deep again and rubbed her g spot. She screamed and her juices shot out of her in a thick clear arc.

"What the fuck," Jake mumbled. "Did she just squirt?

"She does. She squirts."

"Motherfucker," Jake mumbled. "You both are going to be the death of me tonight. I'm as hard a rock again."

Chy played with our tits together which I knew Jake would love. I brought myself off while she sucked on my nipples. She pulled them longer and harder.

"Your nipples are going to be like hers, Kitty."

"I know, she's working on that for me."

"God, you two are so hot," he said. "Just watching you with those tits got me fucking my fist again. I really need your tight pussy, Kitty. I need to sink deep inside you. Feel your cunt milking the cum out of my balls." I hefted my tit so I could tongue my nipple and Chy followed. "God, look at those tits. I have died and gone to heaven. You both have my dick hard a rock just seeing them."

Chy was panting with his words and I spread her thighs so they were open to him. I finger fucked her again and she screamed, squirting another stream. I saw that he was stroking faster watching her and he came with a shout while she cried out.

"We better go, baby. We need to shower."

"Oh fuck, leave me with that vision. You both soaping each other in the shower. Video tape it and I can use it after I recover," he laughed and ended the call.

One of the reasons I chose this dorm is because we had a small, very small, bathroom with the room. Th shower stall was tight for one, erotically intimate for two.

We soaped each other so our bodies were soapy slick against each other.

Chy kissed me and whispered, "I never thought another woman would turn me on this much. Never in my dreams."

"I can't believe how good your body feels against mine. So soft, curvy. Your tits against mine drive me wild." I rubbed my tits on her, creating more soapy bubbles. "Now I know why men love my tits and are so attracted to them. I'm crazy about yours."

We rinsed off and dried each other off. Neither of us had early classes the next day so she stayed with me. All night I woke up with her hands on me, and she woke up with my hands on her.

In the morning I downloaded all the pictures ot my computer and we review them. Of course, we got turned on again and had to play before she left.

I went through the pictures after she left. Chy gave her okay to send some to Jake.

It was early but I picked up my phone to call him.

"Good morning to the woman of my dreams," he answered sleepily.

"You're still in bed. I'm sorry baby."

"I can't think of anyone I'd want to wake up to more than you, Kitty. I see you recovered from last night," he chuckled.

"Were you shocked?"

"Not shocked exactly, but certainly surprised. I didn't know you had a predilection towards women."

"I didn't know it either. I found out like you're a tit man, I'm a tit girl."

He laughed. "You were fucking hot, Kitty. It made me miss you that much more."

"I miss you too." I sighed. "Chy is a fun diversion, but I'd never give up men. You specifically."

"I loved to see you enjoying yourself like that, you know," he said.

"Would you have liked to have been between us on that bed?"

"Oh my, that's a loaded question, little one."

"It's not meant to be at all. I couldn't help but think of you the whole time. How much you'd enjoy being naked with us."

"Well yeah I guess, but you're the only one I really want, Kitty."

"Yeah, I get that. And I wouldn't want to see you fucking her, but maybe just enjoying her body along with mine."

"I guess that would be pretty hot. I'd think we'd set some ground rules beforehand. So we don't do what anyone is uncomfortable with."

"Right. Good idea. Have you ever been in a threesome before?"

"Oh boy, you're really waking me up aren't you. Well, I'm a cop and there's not much we haven't done. Including threesomes."

"Two girls and you?"

"Yes. But it was a long long time ago. When I was younger. And it was just sex. Pure and simple."

"I get that," I said. But I admit the thought of it got me hot. "It is hot to think about," I admitted.

"It is yeah. But I wouldn't want to see you with another guy."

"Even if it was just sex?"

"Makes no difference. I don't want to see or think about you with another guy, Kitty. I love you. That makes all the difference in the world."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. I don't want another guy. You're the man for me."

"I admit, seeing you with another girl was fucking hot, baby."

I smiled. "I'm glad. I was hoping you wouldn't be mad."

"No, not at all. You being with another woman is much different than you being with a man, Kitty. For me anyhow."

"Yes, I get it. I would only want to see you with another woman if I was with you."

"We can talk about it someday if you want."

"Okay, sounds good."

I had to have Chy come back because I got so distracted, I didn't get all the photographs I needed for my class. It was my grade for the semester so they had to be good.

"Okay baby, no distractions this time," I told Chy when she walked in the door.

"No problem, I'm ready to pose,' she said, giving me a kiss.

She tasted so sweet I went in for another one. We were in each other's arms kissing passionately. I needed to feel her body against mine and began pulling her clothes off as she fumbled with mine.

"Ahhh," I moaned when her soft body pressed into mine. Her hard nipples poked into my tits. I slid my hand down her back to her ass, pulling her into me. WE ground our mounds together. I knew she was as wet as I was. I was so needy missing Jake.

We fell on the bed, eating at each other's mouths. My thigh was between hers and I pressed into her hot steamy pussy. I rode her thigh. Our tits together, tight in each other's arms and getting off. She shuddered in my arms and her cunt gushed her hot juice on my thigh. She reached between us and pinched my nipple and tugged sending me over the edge.

We lay gasping, still clutching one another. God how I wanted Jake between us, I thought. I had to make it happen.

We had a long break coming up.

"Daddy?" I called my stepdaddy.

"Kitten! God it's good to hear from you."

We talked for a bit and I asked if there was a room open in the building I stayed in. It was normally reserved for staff at the winery.

"There are a number of rooms open, but won't you be stying with Jake?" I was always amazed how quickly he took to Jake.

"I will, but I might be bringing a friend from school. She'll need a room."

"I'll set it up!"

I ended the call with him. Hit Chy's number and asked if she wanted to go with me for the break. She said yes. I ended the call with her and scrolled down to Jake and connected with him.

"Darlin' this is a nice surprise," he said. I never usually called this early.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm on the deck having a late dinner before I head home."