Whispers in the Vineyard Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him about my break and that I was coming back. Then I told him Chy was coming with me.

"Really? We should talk about it before we jump into anything, Kitty."

"We can! Just because she's there doesn't mean we have to.. You know... Play."

"Okay then. Daddy is setting up a room for her." Letting him know that she wasn't staying with us.

"Okay. You know I worked with him a few times. I like Max a lot," he said. "He was younger and I was surprised when I found out he was your stepdad."

"I thinkn he might be a bit younger than you. I never thought about it before."

"Anyhow, nice guy," he said and I agreed. He was like a father to me.

We got inexpensive flights to Gainesville and I made plans to get a rental since we wouldn't be there for long. We got off the plane and Chy commented on the heat.

"You'll be glad you brough summer clothes. It'll be warm. They put in a pool since I was here last so that'll be nice! But Jake has one at his apartment too."

Jake came out of the winery as we drove up. I ran into his arms, and he hugged me tightly.

He saw Chy over my shoulder, and I saw his eyes on her tits. "I told you that you'd love her tits," I whispered.

"Hush!"

I made introductions and heard someone call my name. I ran off to give my Max a hug. I held his hand and led him back to introduce him to Chy. My dad could be very charming, and he had her blushing in no time.

"I can take her to the room if you'd like," he said.

"Sure. I'm sure she wants to get changed out of her northern clothes too."

"Please!" she said, fanning herself.

Dad picked up her bag and they went to her room, planning to meet on the deck for dinner.

I needed a shower from the trip and needed Jake just as much and couldn't wait to get to his apartment.

"God damn Kitty, you can't believe how much I've missed you."

We stripped and were in the shower. "You feel so good against me, baby," I moaned, rocking my hips against his cock that was trapped between us.

"I'll feel better in your tight cunt." I shuddered at his hot words. "Turn around."

I turned, and leaned on the wall. He held my hips and drove in. We fucked like rutting animals. He reached under me and cupped my swaying tits. He twisted my nipples and they pulled longer in his fingers. He groaned and tugged them longer.

"God damn, Kitty. Your fucking nipples. I can't wait to get my mouth on them."

"Fuck me. Hard and deep. I need to feel your hot seed deep inside me. I need that."

I rode his cock while he pounded in me. We were on a desperate rise to the top. My tits banged and swayed. The water flowed over us. Gasping breaths echoed off the shower walls.

"Motherfucker..." He panted. "Here it comes," he grunted loud and his cock exploded inside me taking me over the edge with him.

We finished the shower and had time to snuggle on his bed for a bit. I relished his hard body against mine and wrapped myself around him. He held me close.

"God, I missed you so much," I whispered. "So how did you like Chy? Did she turn you on?"

He laughed. "Easy girl, easy. She was nice and beautiful yes. And before you ask, yes I did ogle her tits. Of course, I saw them before."

I giggled and swatted him. "But not in real life! Only on the phone. Not like they were rubbing on you." I sighed. "They are soft though. And those nipples. Mine are getting longer but hers are like bullets."

"Hmm. You are enjoying her aren't you?"

"I am! I never thought I'd ever like a girl like that, but I like her. I'm not so sure about other women. Probably not so much. Just something about her."

"Yeah, I can see how compatible you two are already. That's very nice, darlin'."

"So you think maybe her with us then?" I asked hopefully.

"Maybe." That was all I got.

We were seated at the table when dad and Chy came out on the deck.

"She's all settled in," he said looking at Chy and she smiled shyly.

Dad was dressed nicer than I'd ever seen him. Chy had a sundress on that was low cut and showed off her wonderful cleavage and upper curves of her breasts. I noticed dad's eyes straying down and I was amused. I never thought of those two, but...

They got in several quiet conversations in a get to know your manner and Jake looked at me knowingly.

"I don't know if she'll have time for us now," he whispered in my ear.

I frowned, not thinking about that. "Oh, she'll have time."

The band was on the deck this evening, so we got a few dances in. I noticed dad's hands sliding up and down Chy's back. Several times they made it to her ass. Her hands went from his shoulders to around his neck.

"Max is going to get lucky tonight I think," Jake said.

"I love that. He deserves some fun in his life. He spent most of it raising me."

I watched the sensual seduction on the dance floor. His mouth was close to her ear and she tipped her head. He kissed the side of her neck up to her cheek. She turned her head and met his mouth with hers.

It was late and few were on the dance floor. They slowly danced to a dark corner but Jake and I were voyeurs of this seduction.

"God this is hot," he whispered, grinding his hard bulge against me.

"Yesssss," I whispered.

We danced to the side of the deck, but far enough away they wouldn't notice. They were no hidden to the others by palm trees.

They made no pretense of dancing but began kissing passionately. Dad had his hands on her ass and pulled her into him. I saw her arch her back and knew she was rubbing her sensitive tits into his chest.

He pulled the tie on her shoulder with his teeth and did the same other the other. She took a breath and her top dropped baring her fantastic tits to him.

Jake gasped. "Uh huh, you'll love sucking on them as much as I do." He groaned and reached between us to massage my breast.

She whispered to him, and he began to twist and play with her nipple. It grew long and hard and he bent his head to taste. Her head fell back as she reached between them. I heard his moan and knew she had his cock.

She glanced over to let me know this show was for me. For us.

She held her tit up to him and he devoured it. He backed her into the deck rail and pushed between her thighs. She looked at me over his shoulder, her face filled with lust. As was mine.

Jake bared my tit between us and was twisting my nipple. "God, I need your mouth on my nipple," I whimpered. He quickly looked around and saw the floor was empty. The band was packing up.

He moved us into the shadows, closer to dad and Chy.

There was something about doing this in public that was amazing. That anyone could see us. Catch us.

Chy had her hands between their bodies. He pushed between her thighs. Her dress hiked up between them. I saw her jerk as he drove into her and at the same time, she was looking at me.

I held Jake's head to my tit and he began biting and tugging them harder. Chy jerked every time dad pounded into her, She leaned back, and he was on her tits biting and licking. I could hear her mewing. Hear his grunts every time he drove into her sweet pussy.

"God Jake, they're fucking. My dad is fucking her," I moaned. He looked over and his hips began rocking in that spontaneous way that's him. When he's ready to fuck.

Suddenly the lights dimmed on the main part of the deck. We were still in the dark but wouldn't be seen by anyone that might wander out.

"Fuck me here," I demanded.

I fumbled his zipper open and pulled his cock out. He ripped my thong trying to get it off. He set me on the deck railing and drove in. We groaned in each other's mouths needing to muffle our sounds.

Chy's legs were wrapped around dad and they were ferociously fucking. Her tit bounced on her chest and he pounded her. Her head tipped back, and her long red hair flowed down her back. Her tits were bare and luminescent in the moonlight.

Jake watched them. I watched them. She watched us.

"This is so fucking hot," Jake moaned.

"Anyone could see us. This is dangerous. Fucking in public," he growled as my words drove him higher.

Dad's grunts grew louder and took me right along with him. It seemed deviant that I'm watching my dad fuck my girlfriend. That I'm fucking while he's fucking.

I heard them both muffling their orgasms. Jake was driving hard and fast, ratcheting us higher.

I looked over and see my stepdad and Chy watching us fuck. Her tits were still out, his cock was out of his pants, still semi hard. He was staring at my tits. Watching us fuck. That all sent me into a shuddering long moaning orgasm.

Deviant or not, it was the hottest thing I've ever done

We straightened our clothes. Chy and I hugged each other good night and planned to meet tomorrow.

She whispered to me, "Thank you."

We looked at each other for a moment and she brushed her lips over mine. We began kissing, passionately. Clutching each other. Our tits mashed together. Like we did in my room every time we saw each other. I don't know if we even knew how to stop. We never did.

She dropped her top again and pushed mine down, baring our breasts to each other. We rubbed nipples together. I could hear the guys in the background moaning. Which brought us back to reality.

Chy said, "I'm thinking they guys might like to watch us sometime."

I glanced at them and said, "I think you might be right."

~to be continued~