All Comments on 'Whispers of Desire'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
XactoXacto3 months ago

You always tell a great story. Very satisfying! ❤️❤️❤️

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

I enjoyed this as usual Ann, thank you

kathy2012kathy20123 months ago

What a lovely surprise to find this story this morning! Much turned on and several orgasms later I have finished your delightful story! Love your stories!

Love,

Kathy

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenment3 months ago

Ann: you write so well. thank you !

evilsean1evilsean13 months ago

Great scenario

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story! I'd vote for at least one more part!

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Enjoyed this piece and while their relationship may be as you say “impermanent” it would be interesting to watch Carolyn emerge.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellow3 months ago

that as wonderful

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter3 months ago

Overall, I liked the story. 5stars. But as a lesbian, I would have liked to have read the word cock a little less often. I didn’t mind the heterosexual themes, but there are many other euphemisms you could have used.

And I would have liked a little more depth into why Carolyn came to liking women. It usually takes more than lunch with a pretty woman and watching one porn tape. But again… overall very well written.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for sharing.

Rose Monroe 🌹

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

This isn't my normal genre of erotica to read, but as it has been written by one of my favorite authors, I know it will be good. Got to say that it didn't take much coaching to get Carolyn in bed with Dana, but it turned out well. I'm wondering why tribbing isn't a thing in the lesbian stories that I have read? As a guy, it seems way more sexual when two women are scissoring than doing each other with a strap-on, but then I am just a horny old man. And that's my two cents, lol.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

I really liked the way this piece introduced the characters by way of Dana’s celebrity on porn videotapes. Well done, as usual! I’d also look forward to hearing more about Carolyn with Dana’s like-minded friends in a future story.

eljaybeljayb3 months ago

You never fail to delight, thank you

sars33sars333 months ago

Beautifully well developed characters and exquisite erotica

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrific story. Thank you so much. Always appreciate your work.

kaleonanikaleonani3 months ago

This erotic love story was so spellbinding that I was so captivated by the intensity of Carolyn's desire and infatuation with this adult porn star makes this story impeccably sexy. Thank you for such a wonderful work.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent3 months ago

Great Story, well written...

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan3 months ago

Quite a fun read; this is my first Ann Douglas story, I believe. I’m happy there are more to explore.

Given the shorter length of the story, I thought the back story development was suitable for an exploratory romp. I liked that Carolyn didn’t have to go through a “but I’m straight” dialog with herself. The character sold the “yes this is new and different but I sure want to try it” attitude.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

shayneoneshayneone3 months ago

its a good read friends with benefits thanks be happy well and safe a fan shayne

rnebularrnebular3 months ago

Loved this story, a nice little hot tale of two women pleasing each other. Anytime I see a new AnnDouglas story posted, I know it's going to be worth my time. Thanks for sharing!

Rnebular

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

OUTSTANDING and Top Shelf Entertainment of 5 Stars. Well developed story with fun and entertaining characters with the right amount of sexual exploration and the right amount of emotions. A fun adventure to read and feel. Great job. You always rock the stories. Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...