Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter has fun with Aunt Sarah, then remembers his secret...
5.6k words
4.64
17.6k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I recommend reading my first story, “Whispers Through the Vent,” before reading this chapter. I am hoping to make this a continuous series.

All sexual activity is between characters that are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places or events is purely coincidental. The below is not intended to serve as a guide for real-life sexual encounters or relationships.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to reach out with any feedback!

**********

My name is Peter, and I was raised in a small town in the middle of nowhere. My father, Paul, was a machinist in a shop on the outskirts of town, and my mother, Holly, did clerical work for an insurance agency. My little brother, Andrew, is a few years younger than me. Andrew is a pretty good kid, but he annoys me most days, as he knows how to push my buttons. I was 20 years old, and I was attending college, majoring in biology, about an hour and a half away. This weekend, in 2010, I had decided to come home from college because my Aunt Sarah was in town.

Sarah was actually my cousin, but we had always known her as “Aunt Sarah,” because she grew up with my mom and they were close friends. Sarah was always a little wild, and this weekend she proved to me just how wild she was. She stood at about 5’8”, not much shorter than my 5’9” stature. Sarah had blonde hair, short and spiked up with some product. While I was slim and muscly (having played football in high school and college), my aunt was slightly overweight. Despite her weight, she looked great. She had a round ass, thick thighs, and huge boobs (they had to be at least DDDs).

On that Saturday evening, my parents and my obnoxious brother had finally gone to bed upstairs. I stayed downstairs because Sarah had mentioned having beer in the fridge, and I was hoping she’d offer me a few. I had definitely acquired the taste during my first few semesters in college. After Andrew closed his bedroom door upstairs, Sarah and I sat on the couch and started talking quietly. My brother’s room was directly above the living room, but there was a vent in the ceiling which allowed the heat to rise to the second story. I knew Andrew was nosy, I had caught him eavesdropping on many conversations over the years through that vent.

“I guess we better be quiet, Andrew is liable to hear us through that stupid vent,” I whispered.

“You think he would eavesdrop on us, huh? He’s such a funny boy,” Sarah replied quietly.

“He annoys the shit out of me, honestly. I try to ignore him, but it’s hard sometimes.”

“Ahh, brotherly love, you have to love it,” Sarah said, giggling.

“I guess.”

"Have you ever had beer, Peter?" Sarah asked.

I replied, “Yeah, I’ve definitely had beer,” and I chuckled at the thought that someone my age wouldn’t have already tried beer.

“Well, let me get us a few, I’ll be right back,” Sarah said quietly, and she stood from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

As I sat there in the quiet living room, I heard a noise from the vent in the ceiling. The noise certainly sounded like breathing, and I immediately got annoyed. Sarah returned from the kitchen with our beers, two Miller Lites, and she handed me one. I pointed up to the ceiling vent, trying to signal to Sarah that Andrew was eavesdropping. Sarah grinned and waved her hand dismissively, as if it wasn’t a problem.

She changed the subject, asking, “So, how’s college going?”

“Oh, I picked up too many credit hours this semester, so I’m overwhelmed.”

“Are you at least having fun? Seeing some girls outside of class?” she asked, grinning mischievously.

I sighed, wishing that Andrew weren’t laying the floor upstairs listening to this conversation, and said, “Well, there have been a few here and there.”

Sarah, still with that mischievous grin on her face, said, “Ooh, so you have some experience!”

“Hah! I guess you could say that.”

“You’re a good-looking boy, I bet the girls are crazy about you,” Sarah said, and she reached over and placed her hand on my thigh.

I was shocked at her touch, but I responded, “Ahh, I don’t know about that.”

“Well, I think you’ve grown into a very nice-looking young man,” Sarah said, sliding her hand higher on my thigh.

I was surprised and excited, and I decided to flirt back. “Thanks, Sarah. You’re not too bad yourself.”

Sarah hummed, and I pointed to the vent again, trying to bring her attention again to Andrew’s nosey eavesdropping. Instead of stopping to run Andrew off, Sarah scooted closer to me and said, “Come here.” She leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. I was shocked, to say the least, but I enjoyed the attention. I had a thing for older women, and there was something about Sarah that was extremely sexy.

Sarah and I continued kissing, and it was getting hotter and heavier as we went. My cock started to rise in my pants, and Sarah took notice. She slid her hand across my hard cock and whispered, “Mmm, did I do that?”

“You know you did…” I said quietly.

Suddenly Sarah’s hand moved to the zipper of my blue jeans, and she started pulling it down. I gasped as she slid her hand under my boxers and rubbed my raging hard cock. I lifted my ass up, and Sarah and I both pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. Sarah grabbed my hard cock in her small hands and started pumping it up and down.

“Does that feel good?” Sarah breathed.

All I could manage was a “Mhmmm,” as she continued to stroke my cock.

I was staring at her huge tits the entire time. She was wearing a low-cut spaghetti-strap shirt, and her tits were practically falling out of it.

“You like them? You can touch them,” Sarah said, acknowledging my obvious attraction.

“Oh my God,” I gasped, as she pulled her shirt down, her breasts falling out and hanging beautifully on her chest. I reached forward and grabbed her left breast in my hand, squeezing it gently. Her flesh felt amazing in my hand, and the sensation was pushing me over the edge. “Oh fuck, I’m close,” I whispered.

“That’s okay, I want you to cum,” Sarah said with a smirk on her face.

I groaned, trying not to be too loud, and she continued to pump my cock until I finally couldn’t hold it anymore. My cock exploded, and my cum flew all over Sarah’s hands, and some landed on her massive tits.

“Wow, that was a lot. I love it,” Sarah said, scooping my cum from her breasts and licking her fingers. “Jesus, if your mom knew, I’d be kicked out of here. You better finish your beer and go to bed.”

When Sarah mentioned my mom, alarms sounded in my mind, wondering if she knew our secrets. What if she told my mom? Jesus, what if mom heard this whole thing from upstairs?! I couldn’t take this risk again and sacrifice everything I had built in the last two years.

I quickly grabbed my beer and chugged it, then I hugged Sarah and kissed her cheek, and I went upstairs to fall asleep. I flipped the bird towards Andrew’s bedroom door as I passed it, hoping that he had enjoyed the show, and hoping beyond hope that he wouldn’t tell my parents what he had heard.

**********

Two Years Ago:

I was 18 years old, I graduated from high school, Class of 2008, and I was flying high. I couldn’t wait to get to college, but I was going to make the best of the summer. I had already applied to many colleges in the state, and I had been accepted into a few. I knew that I wanted to major in one of the sciences, but I was hoping to take this summer off and try to decide on which school to attend.

Paul, my father, was largely absent, spending most of his days, from dawn till dusk, in the machine shop. He was a gruff man, rarely showing affection to my mother, myself, or my younger brother.

My mother, Holly, worked as an executive assistant for an insurance company in town, but she was always home during the evenings and on every weekend. Mom was a saint in my eyes for putting up with my brother and my dad. She and I had a very healthy relationship. She was very proud of me, as I was her firstborn, I easily excelled in school, and I never gave her any trouble.

My mother had always been beautiful. She had a very pretty face, with full lips and green eyes. She had olive skin, long dark hair, and a curvy body. She was overweight, but, as with most women from her family, her weight was distributed very nicely. Her ass was big and round, she had thick thighs, a little weight around the center, and a very large bust. I had peeked at her bra size, and I was astonished to find that she wore a G-cup.

From the very beginning of this summer, I could tell that she was nervous about me going off to college, and she was making every excuse possible to be in my business every chance she got. Although I had a soft spot for my mom, I was hoping that she would back off this summer and let me finally experience some independence.

One Friday evening, while my dad was at work, I was on my computer reading erotic literature. I had found this particular website that day, and I had stumbled onto stories about mothers and sons having sexual relationships. I was astonished, as I had never thought of my mom in such a way.

I was mid-stroke when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly shoved my cock back into my underwear and tried to zip my jeans up, though I was somewhat unsuccessful.

My mother suddenly opened the door, apparently sick of waiting for me to welcome her into my room. She looked at me, then looked at my computer screen. I quickly swiveled in my chair and turned my monitor off.

Struggling to comprehend this moment, I quickly said, “Oh, hey mom! What’s up?”

Mom had a quizzical look upon her face, but within seconds I could see her expression change. She had obviously decided not to ask what I had been doing.

“Peter, I just can’t stand the thought of you leaving the house. You’ve been my rock for 18 years. Your dad is always working, and Andrew is always busy playing his video games or running around the neighborhood with his friends,” mom said, her chin quivering as she was close to tears.

“Mom! You know I’ll come back to visit every chance I get. Plus, we can always call each other. Maybe Andrew will finally straighten up and spend time with you like he should,” I pleaded, trying to calm her down.

Mom walked towards my bed and sat on the edge, “Oh, I don’t know, hunny. I’m so excited for you to get out of this town and go to college and experience life, but I’m devastated at the idea of you not being here.” She laughed quietly and said, “Oh, ignore me, buddy, I’m just being selfish.”

“No, mom, I get it. We’ve always been close. I promise I’ll do whatever I can to make this easy for you,” I said, scooting closer to her and putting my arm around her shoulders.

“Oh, Peter, you’re too sweet,” she said, and she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

She was wearing a low-cut blouse, and I blushed, trying to ignore the fact that I could see a lot of cleavage from this vantage point. “Ah, I’m just me, mom,” I said, and I leaned over to kiss her cheek.

Mom turned her head as I leaned in to kiss her, and instead of hitting her cheek, my lips pressed against her lips.

We pulled away from each other, and we both laughed quietly. I tried not to make things awkward, so I just looked down at my lap.

“Well, Peter, thank you for consoling me. You truly are the best son a mother could ask for,” she said, and she grabbed my chin and pulled my head up, placing another kiss directly on my lips, this one much longer than the last.

I blushed and said, “Well, you’re the best mother a son could ask for, and I’m here if you need anything. Anything at all... Everything will be alright.”

Mom stood up and straightened her blouse. “I’m going to go cook some dinner. I have no idea when your dad will be home. He said he may go to Bill’s house after work, you know how he is.” My dad often visited his friend Bill, and they would stay up late listening to music and drinking beer in Bill’s garage.

Mom disappeared through my bedroom door, and I was left wishing more had happened in that moment. Did she enjoy that kiss as much as I did? I mean, she did purposefully kiss me on the lips again.

**********

For the next week, my mom and I carried on normally. We didn’t mention that kiss, or her being upset that I was leaving. I spent my days hanging out with my friends, playing touch football, or hanging out at the local mall.

On the following Saturday, my brother Andrew decided to spend a night with his friend. Of course, my father was working overtime in the machine shop, which left my mom and I alone in the house.

I had been playing football that afternoon with a few friends, and I was famished. When I got home, I went directly to the kitchen and opening the fridge to find some leftovers.

“Oh, hey buddy,” my mom said from behind me, startling me.

“Oh shit, you scared me!” I exclaimed, laughing.

“Sorry! I just didn’t know you were home.”

“Yeah, me and the guys were playing touch football at the field, I just got back,” I said, as I pulled a carton of orange juice from the fridge and screwed the cap off.

“Peter, you have grown into such a fine young man. I bet you drive the girls crazy, don’t you?” mom quipped, looking me over.

I chuckled and decided to be a little forward with my mom, “Oh, I’ve had a few chase after me, but how could I be interested when none of them compare with you?”

“You’re so full of it!” mom squealed, and she smacked my shoulder.

“What?! You’re gorgeous, mom. Dad is an idiot for not showing you enough attention.”

“Hush, Peter! You shouldn’t talk about your dad like that. But…you know, I guess it’s true, he really doesn’t give me any attention anymore.”

I took a drink of orange juice and looked at mom, standing there in a pair of jeans and a blue button-up blouse. The top three buttons were undone, and her massive tits were threatening to bust the next button down.

We both stood there silently for a moment, then mom broke the silence. “Peter, I have to tell you something. Something that’s been bothering me all week.”

I put the carton of orange juice down on the counter. “What, mom? Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, everything is fine, I guess. I’ve just been thinking about our talk last weekend, and how much it meant to me. And…well, I can’t stop thinking about that little kiss we had. Also, I snooped on your computer while you were out this week. I saw the website you were looking at last weekend, when I walked in on you masturbating.”

My face immediately went flush, I could feel it. I struggled to find a response, “Mom…I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t be looking at stuff like that. And you knew I was masturbating?”

“It was very obvious, buddy. Were you reading stories about mothers and sons having sex?”

“I just found that website last week! I was only browsing, I swear I wasn’t looking at one of those stories when you walked in. I didn’t like those stories.”

“Your history showed you had been looking at a lot of those stories, Peter. Are you lying to me?”

“I…well…oh, God, mom, I’m sorry. Yeah, I was reading one of those stories when you walked in,” I replied, knowing there was no point in lying.

“Were you thinking about me when you were reading that?” she asked. She seemed very calm while interrogating me, which made me even more nervous.

“No way, mom! I wouldn’t think of you that way! I just liked the taboo of those stories, they were exciting because they were so wrong,” I said, hoping this would be the end of the conversation.

“Oh. Well, okay, hunny. Let’s just keep this between us, okay? Your father doesn’t need to know.”

I sighed in relief and said, “Okay, mom. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, I promise. Now, your dad isn’t going to be home until late tonight. He’s going over to Bill’s after work, of course. Lord knows what those two get into, but I’m sure he’ll be drunk when he gets home. I’m going to fix some dinner, you can go clean up, it looks like you need a shower.”

I stepped over to mom and hugged her, “Thanks, mom. I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetie.”

I proceeded to put my orange juice back in the fridge, then I went upstairs to shower.

Later that evening, after dinner (thankfully mom didn’t bring any of that stuff back up during our meal), I was upstairs in my room reading erotic literature again. Even after the conversation earlier that day, I wanted to read more about mothers and sons. While reading, I couldn’t help but picture my own mother. I think our conversation planted a seed in my mind. As I was reading, I heard some muffled noises from downstairs.

I stood from my desk and opened my bedroom door, and I could still hear some weird noises from downstairs. I crept through the hallway to my brother’s room, knowing that there was a vent in the floor that would allow me to hear what was going on in the living room.

I slowly and quietly approached the vent, then I lowered to my knees and looked through the vent. I couldn’t see anything unfortunately, as the couch was out of view of the vent; however, I could now hear the noises more plainly.

My mother was moaning. These weren’t moans of pain or anguish, these were moans of pleasure. I couldn’t believe my ears! I listened carefully, and I could hear her panting.

“Oh God. Oh fuck. Uuunngghh.”

My cock immediately got hard in my pants. Was my mother masturbating in the living room? Why would she do this in the middle of the living room?

“Oh my God, I need that, baby. Do you like hearing mommy moan for you?”

My jaw nearly hit the floor. Who was my mom talking to?

“Oh Peter, please give me that cock.”

I was rubbing my cock through my jeans at this point, and I was absolutely stunned at what I was hearing. I moaned lightly as I rubbed my cock, and I gasped, knowing that my mom could have heard me.

“Peter, I know you’re listening. Please come down here if you want me.”

This situation was getting more and more unbelievable by the moment. My mom was masturbating while thinking about me, and she wants me to come downstairs.

So that’s exactly what I did. I stood up and left Andrew’s room and crossed the hall to the steps in seconds flat. I descended the stairs and walked through the house to the living room.

When I entered the living room, my mother was standing in the center of the room. She was wearing the same pair of jeans and the same blue button-up blouse from earlier. The blouse had a few more buttons undone, and she looked a little disheveled.

“Peter, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you. You said you weren’t thinking about me while you were reading those stories. Do you promise you weren’t thinking about me?”

“Uhh…well, no, I can’t promise that. After finding those stories, I did start to think about you, mom.”

“Peter…I just can’t stand the thought of you leaving me when you go to college. After seeing what you were reading last weekend, I thought of the perfect way that we could be closer. We could be lovers, sweetie. But you have to promise me that it’s something that you truly want.”

“I promise, mom. I want you.”

“Then take me, Peter.”

I stepped towards my mom, and I put my arms around her waist. I pulled her close to me, and I kissed her deeply. My right hand slid around to her ass, and I pulled her even closer. Her mouth opened, and I took the opportunity to gently push my tongue forward, our tongues sliding against each other. She pushed back against me, her arms now around my shoulders. Her humongous breasts pressed against my chest, and I felt my cock start to harden in my pants. I moved my right hand up from her ass, feeling every inch of her clothed body until my hand finally reached her large left breast. I squeezed her breast firmly, and she moaned against my mouth. I pressed my hardness against her, hoping that she would feel how insanely excited I was. She must have felt it, because soon her hand lowered and pressed against my cock through my jeans. I gasped and pressed my lips against hers even harder.

12