Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom pulled away, my hand falling from her clothed breast, and she unbuttoned my jeans. As she pulled the zipper down, she said, “I’ve been wanting to see this.” My cock was hard and uncomfortable, pointing down and pressing up against my underwear. Mom pulled my jeans and my underwear down at the same time, and my cock sprang upward as it was finally released.

“Oh, Peter. It’s beautiful,” she said as she wrapped her hand around my shaft. My cock was only a little longer than six inches, but it was girthy.

I moaned as my mom stroked her hand up and down the length of my cock. I reached forward and squeezed her breast again, and a naughty smile spread across her face. She released my cock. I was disappointed until I saw her start to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her blouse. She pulled her shirt off, exposing her round belly, and uncovering a red lacy bra. Her bra was strained under the weight of her massive breasts, and the cleavage I saw was so sexy. She bent both of her arms behind her back and started to unhook her bra. I held my breath as I watched her bra become unburdened by the weight of her breasts. She then slowly lowered the bra, letting me watch a slow reveal of the breasts I had waited so many years to lay my eyes upon.

Mom’s large G-cup breasts were beautiful and amazing. They hung perfectly on her chest, not too saggy for their weight, and not too perky. Her areolas were large, and her nipples were puffy and pointed straight ahead. Once I regained my senses, I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my eager mouth. She moaned, grabbing my head, pulling me into her, “Oh, Peter. You used to suck on mommy’s nipples when you were a baby, and now you’re back as a man. Do you like them?”

I released her nipple from my lips and grabbed her right breast in my hand as I said, “Mom, I love them. Your breasts are amazing.”

“Call them ‘tits,’ baby. Peter, listen to me. I haven’t felt a man’s touch in years. I have been fantasizing about this, and I want you to be entirely comfortable with me. In fact, I want you to talk dirty to me, and I want you to use my body, and I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

I was flabbergasted, as I’ve never heard my mom talk dirty before. “Are you serious, mom?”

“Yes, baby. Now suck on mommy’s nipples again.”

Without response, I leaned forward and took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked hard, even biting it gently. She moaned above me, pulling me harder against her. I switched over to her left nipple, squeezing her right breast in my hand as I sucked and nibbled on her.

“That feels so amazing, Peter. I can’t stand it, I need your cock,” she said as she lowered herself to her knees.

I watched in near disbelief as my own mother took my cock in her hand and leaned forward until her outstretched tongue touched the tip of my penis. She gingerly tongued the head of my cock for a moment, then she opened her beautiful lips and started to take the length of my cock into her mouth. I groaned in pure bliss as my mother took my cock all the way to the back of her throat without gagging. She then backed her mouth off my cock slowly, her hand replacing the feeling of her tongue on my shaft. Mom started to find a rhythm after that, taking my cock deep in her mouth, pulling back, pushing forward, twisting her hands lightly around my shaft as she moved forwards and backwards.

As mom was giving me the best blowjob I had ever gotten, I reached down and fondled her left tit, grabbing it firmly, feeling her hard nipple press into my palm. I moaned as she swirled her tongue around my shaft, “Oh god, mom. Your mouth is so amazing. And your tits are so amazing. You’re going to make me cum.”

Mom pulled away from my cock and looked up at me, directly in the eyes, and said, “Cum down my throat, baby. I want to taste you.”

I stared down in disbelief as she returned to my cock, bobbing her head up and down its length. I started to feel my orgasm approach as my balls swelled.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum.”

My mother moaned with my cock in her mouth, still bobbing her head up and down on it.

I grabbed her head in my hands as my cock started to erupt. Mom stopped moving and let me push my cock deep into her mouth as I unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into her throat. She moaned in appreciation, and as my orgasm subsided, she looked me in the eyes as she slowly slid her mouth off my cock.

“Peter, you taste so good. I have wanted that so badly, but now I need something in return. Let’s go to my room.”

I grinned and grabbed her hands, helping her to her feet. We gathered our scattered clothing and headed to the steps leading upstairs. I let my mom go first, catching peeks of her large tits swaying as she ascended the stairs. We walked down the hall to her bedroom, and she opened the door.

As we stepped into the bedroom, my mom immediately started taking her pants off and said, “Peter, close the door and lock it.”

I turned to close the door and lock it, and as I did, my mom walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. “I love you, baby. This isn’t going to change things between us, will it?”

“Of course not, mom. I want this so badly, and I’ll treat you the same way I’ve always treated you. I love you,” I said.

Mom’s arms fell, and she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. When I turned around, I saw my mother in her full nude glory. Her long brown hair laid on her shoulders, surrounding her beautiful facial features. Her breasts hung perfectly on her chest. Her belly was round, and just below that, I could see a neatly trimmed bush poking out between her thick thighs.

Feeling a sense of love and admiration swell inside me for the woman who brought me into this world and raised me, I said, “Mom, I want to make love to you.”

I could see tears of happiness well up in her eyes as she backed towards her bed. ‘The bed that my father sleeps in every night,’ I thought to myself. I pushed that thought from my mind, as I only wanted to think about my mom and myself right now, and this moment that had been prepared for us.

Mom sat on her bed and scooted back, then laid down, saying, “Come here, Peter. Make love to me.”

I walked to the bed and crawled onto it, moving to her. Her legs were already spread, and I could see her wet pussy lips between her thighs. I crawled between her legs and positioned my cock at her entrance. I leaned down and kissed her deeply, and I grabbed her massive right tit in my left hand.

“Are you ready, mom?”

“Yes, baby.”

With that, I pressed forward, moving the head of my cock between her welcoming pussy lips. Her wetness spread across the head of my cock, lubricating it enough to slip inside. I pressed forward more, feeling every inch as I slid inside her. Her pussy was so wet that, once I got so much of my cock inside her, the rest slid in easily. The walls of her pussy pressed firmly against my cock, squeezing it, welcoming it home. I grunted into her ear as I bottomed out, feeling my whole length surrounded by the vagina that I left some 18 years ago.

My mom moaned, “Oh yes, baby. You fill me up so good. I can’t believe we’re finally doing this, it’s perfect.”

“Yes it is, mom. I love you,” I said quietly. I then started to pull my cock out of her pussy, and I quickly pushed it back in, not wanting to leave.

“Fuck me, Peter. Fuck mommy. I want you to cum inside me,” mom panted.

With her encouragement, I started to slowly fuck her. I slid my cock out until the head was completely out, then pushed back in, filling her up. I kissed her deeply while fucking her, sliding my tongue against hers. I moved down and kissed her beautiful breasts, watching them bounce as I slid my cock in and out of her faster. I grabbed one tit and squeezed it, feeling her flesh in my palm and between my fingers. I sucked on her other nipple, running my tongue in circles around it, then biting it gently.

“Oh my god, Peter! You feel so amazing inside me. Do you like mommy’s pussy?”

“Fuck yes. I like your pussy, and your amazing tits, and your ass, and your mouth, and every inch of your body.”

“I’m all yours, baby. You can have me anytime you want me, as long as we’re alone. You can use my pussy, my tits, my mouth. I’m all yours.”

With her dirty talk, I was getting harder and closer to orgasm. My pace had increased, and I was pounding her pussy with my cock. Her tits were bouncing out of control, and she was moaning loudly in my ear.

“Oh god, I’m so close,” I moaned.

“Yes, baby, cum with me. I’m close too,” my mom panted in my ear, grinding her hips against me.

I kept pounding her pussy, so close to orgasm, and I groaned, “Oh mommy, I’m cumming!”

She moaned loudly and grabbed my head and pulled me close, kissing me fiercely yet briefly. She bucked her hips under me, and I felt her pussy juices running all over my already-soaked cock.

Finally, I slammed my cock deep inside her one last time and held it there as it erupted, my cum filling every inch of her pussy full. I felt her pussy spasming around my cock, and she groaned gutturally as she came hard.

Mom and I laid in that position, her legs spread wide below me, for minutes. I kiss her face softly, kissed her lips deeply. We were both sticky from sweat and excitement, but I had never seen a more beautiful, lovely sight in my life.

After catching our breath and reveling in the afterglow, I rolled off to the side and cuddled up to my mom.

“Peter, that was amazing. We can’t let anyone know, not a soul,” mom whispered.

“I know, mom. This is just between us, I promise.”

“I don’t want this summer to end, Peter. I want to keep you home. But I know that’s selfish of me, and I want you to get a college degree and have an amazing career. Remember, I’ll be here if you ever need anything, and I’ll even drive that hour and a half to see you.”

“Mom, I’m going to spend the rest of this summer with you. And when I go to college, I want you to come visit me as often as possible. Preferably without dad or Andrew…”

Mom giggled and patted my thigh playfully, “Don’t worry, baby, we’ll have plenty of alone time…”

**********

To be continued…

12