Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 05

Story Info
Paul confronts Andrew and Holly, and their affair continues.
5.5k words
4.63
4.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I recommend reading the previous installments of the series before reading this chapter.

All sexual activity is between characters that are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places or events is purely coincidental. The below is not intended to serve as a guide for real-life sexual encounters or relationships.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to reach out with any feedback!

**********

Spring 2010:

I had been lying to Holly for years; well, mostly lying. Sure, I spent a good deal of my evenings in Bill's garage, drinking beer and listening to music. Many evenings, however, I had been fooling around with Isabelle, a young front-office worker from my machine shop. Isabelle was in her late 20s, thin, and sporting long blonde hair. Our relationship started out innocent enough, simply bantering throughout the day and keeping our minds on our work. In 2005, Isabelle and I found ourselves alone at the shop one evening...and, well, our friendship changed. Our banter turned to our home lives, and I confided in her that I was unhappy at home. Isabelle's home life was simple: she was single and childless. One thing led to another, as they say, and I soon had Isabelle spread-eagled on her desk, pounding her pussy.

This relationship had continued for five years. We talked about the future, about the possibility of me leaving Holly, but we were happy just being friends and fuck-buddies.

I had spent this spring evening at Holly's apartment on the outskirts of town, bending her over the couch and eventually unloading in her mouth, despite her pleas to finish deep insider her pussy. I had to be careful, after all. We cuddled for a while afterward, and I ultimately decided it was time to go home.

I got dressed, kissed Isabelle on the forehead, and said, "I love you, Izzy. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Paul, do you have to go? You can spend the night here. Tell Holly that you passed out on the couch in Bill's garage."

"I can't, baby. Holly is there alone with Andrew, and, without me there, there's no 'Man of the House.'"

Isabelle pouted, hugged a couch pillow against her chest, and said, "Okay, pookie. I love you. Please be safe."

I walked out the front door, limbed in my truck, turned the key in the ignition, and headed home.

Upon entering the house, everything seemed quiet. I slowly moved through the house, trying not to make any noise and attract attention to the fact that I had arrived home so late. I walked into the living room, and I was startled by a noise.

Through the vent in the ceiling, I heard a muffled scream from Holly. My senses perked, wondering what had happened to Holly to cause such a sound. Was there an intruder? Did she have a man here without my knowledge?

I quietly climbed the stairs and went directly to Andrew's room. I opened the door to a dark room, and I flipped the lights on. The vent in the floor was open, light leaking through from the downstairs. Peering around, I saw that the room was empty. Holly's scream must have traveled through the upstairs of the house, and down through the vent.

I turned the light back off, and I slowly crept down the hallway, ready for whatever I may discover. When I got close to my bedroom, I heard two people talking behind the closed door. I pressed my ear to the door, and I could hear my son speaking.

"Oh my God, mom. She's going to be really upset, what if she tells someone?"

"I'm going to be telling everyone anyway," Holly replied.

I opened the door, relieved to have only heard my wife and my son behind the closed door. What I saw will forever be seared into my mind. My wife and son, both completely nude, laying on my bed.

"Telling everyone what, Holly?" I asked, before my mind could even process what my eyes had seen.

"Paul?!" Holly exclaimed.

"Dad?!" Andrew exclaimed.

I was dumbfounded, reeling from what I had just walked into.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yelled loudly. "What the fuck are you two doing in bed together, naked?!"

I saw red. Before Andrew or Holly could even respond, I had crossed the room.

**********

Dad leapt at me, crossing the room in two large steps. He grabbed me by my shoulders, pulling me from the bed, and he swiftly threw me around and slammed me against a wall.

"YOUR MOTHER, ANDREW? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted.

He then punched me square in the gut, and mom came up behind him, trying to pull him away from me. He swung his left arm backward, hitting her in the jaw. He then shoved her backward, and she fell back onto the bed.

I was much smaller than my dad, but I couldn't bare to see him hit my mom. I struggled to get my arm free from my father's grasp, and I swung at him, landing a blow square to his jaw. He staggered backward, finally releasing me.

"STOP!" I shouted. "We are going to talk about this! And you are never going to hit her again, do you understand?" I squared my shoulders, ready for another attack. I had never felt this powerful in my life, and I was making a stand: I was going to be the Man of the House.

"You want to talk about this? You were just fucking my wife, YOUR MOTHER, and you want to talk about it?!" dad stated, seething.

"I love my mother, and I love you, and I love Peter. She has not been happy for a long time, dad, and you know it! What do you do, other than work and stay out all night? Do you think the entire town doesn't know about your little floosy at work?"

Many of my friends at school had fathers in the machining business. Boone was a very small town, and secrets couldn't be kept under wraps.

Dad grimaced, holding his jaw.

Mom had covered herself with the blanket on the bed, and she looked between my father and me, stunned.

"Floosy? What are you talking about, Andrew?" my mother asked.

"That's right, you son-fucking whore. You wonder why I haven't fucked you in so long? You're old, you're ugly, and you've never been worth a damn in the sack," he fumed, approaching my mother, "and I've been fucking Isabelle every chance I get."

"Get. Out." my mother slowly stated, obviously filled with rage.

"Get out of my own house? Fuck that. You're both leaving. You're both leaving tonight," dad said.

"We'll deal with this in court, Paul. It's over."

"Oh, just wait until the judge hears what you've been doing with your own son, Holly! This is sick! You're both sick! Incest is a crime, goddamn it! This house is mine, and you're both getting out. NOW!"

"Paul, we're not going ANYWHERE. You're getting out, NOW. You can go stay with your slut. How long have you two been fucking, Paul?!"

"Oh, like it fucking matters. Fine, I'll go tonight, but I'll be seeing you in court. I'm going to take it all, Holly. I'll put you and your pansy-ass son out on the street, do you hear me?"

"OUT! NOW!" my mom yelled.

My father turned, defeated, silly holding his jaw, and walked out of the bedroom.

My mother started crying. I hurried to her side, and I put my arms around her. I hadn't even thought about being completely naked for that entire encounter, and I could now feel my mother's skin pressed against mine.

"Andrew," mom breathed between sobs, "I have to call Peter."

**********

Angelica had just finished sucking me off, and we laid in bed together.

"Peter, I'm sorry about your mom and dad. I hate that they're splitting up."

I hugged her close and said, "My dad has been absent for years. He just slept there. I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm just worried about my mom. I'm afraid she's making some rash decisions, and that she's going to end up in a bad place."

"Oh, she's a big girl, right? I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Maybe you're right. Still, I think I'm going to go home this weekend."

"Well, that may be a good idea. I'm sure your mom needs you there. At least we'll still have the week together, right?"

I sighed, thinking about my own brother and my own mother sleeping together every night this week.

Angelica sat up and straddled my waist, sliding her wet slit against the shaft of my hardening cock.

"I'm going to make sure that you keep your mind off of this all week, baby," Angelica whispered into my ear. She grinded her hips up and down my cock, and then slid her pussy down, enveloping the head of my cock in her velvety wetness.

**********

I laid in my bedroom upstairs, my hand on my stomach. A bluish bruise had started to form in the center of my stomach, and I wondered if my father's jaw was also turning blue or black from the fight earlier that night.

Holly, my mother and lover, entered my room. She quickly crossed the room and climbed into bed next to me, putting her arms around me.

"Oh, Andrew, what have we done? I've told Peter that I'm leaving your father."

"Did you tell him about us?" I asked, secretly hoping that Peter was still unaware of this newly formed relationship.

"I had to tell him, Andrew. He was very upset, but I think he's going to come around to see that this is what is best for me. As I said earlier, I believe he has a girlfriend at college, so hopefully this will allow him to finally put down roots there. You know he never wanted to come back to Boone."

"If you felt it was right to tell him, then I'm glad you told him," I said softly. I wondered if Peter would be angry with me, and I hoped things would work out to where I didn't ruin my relationship with him.

"Andrew, are we doing the right thing? We're mother and son. What if your father tells the judge? They could separate us from one another."

"Mom, I'm eighteen. We're both adults. What we do behind closed doors is our business, and nobody else's. Plus, dad has zero proof. He walked in on us, but we were just naked in bed. He would have to prove it, and I don't think he can. He'll just look like an angry man who was just outed for having an affair on his wife."

"Andrew, how long have you known about your dad's affair?"

"Oh, some guys at school told me about it years ago. I didn't know if it was true, but we both certainly know the truth now, don't we?"

Mom nodded her head against my chest, and she sighed, looking down.

"I just hope we aren't making a mistake. I hope we aren't ruining our relationship. You and your brother mean everything to me, Andrew."

"And you mean everything to me, mom," I sighed, rubbing her back. "I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

I lowered my head and kissed her gently on her beautiful lips.

"I'm going to take care of you, mom. Dad is finally gone, Peter is at college with his girlfriend. We're here now, and we're together. I'm going to be graduating soon, and I'll go to the community college here in town. Maybe I'll go into machining, you know this town could always use another machinist," I said, chuckling, "And the important thing is, I want to be here with you. I don't want to leave Boone. I've spent the last few years wondering what I was going to do with my life. I never have wanted to go off to college like Peter...and now that I've found the hottest woman alive, living right under the same roof..."

I kissed her again, with more passion this time. "I don't want to go anywhere."

"Andrew, let's go to bed. You have school in the morning, and we've had a long day."

I sighed sadly, "I guess you're right, mom. I'll see you in the morning?"

"Would you come to my bed, baby? You're the Man of the House now, after all. You should sleep with your woman, with your lover."

Mom and I got up from my bed, and I followed her to my parents' bedroom, my mother's bedroom, MY bedroom.

We both disrobed and climbed in bed. Exhausted from the day's events, we cuddled together and fell asleep together.

**********

When I awoke the next morning, I was alone in the bed. The bedside clock shone a bright 5:30. I could smell bacon frying. I quickly got out of bed, tossed on my father's bathrobe which was lying near the bed, and descended the stairs. I found my mother in the kitchen, standing in front of the oven in a short white robe. Her long, dark hair flowed down past her shoulders, and her massive G-cup breasts prevented her robe from closing entirely over her chest.

"Good morning, mom," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning, buddy, I hope you're hungry. You have to be at school at 7, so I thought I'd fix you breakfast before I drop you off."

"Thanks, mom," I whispered in her ear, as I pressed against her backside.

"Oh, baby, we can't get carried away this morning, we don't have time," mom giggled.

I wrapped my arms around her, slipped one hand inside her robe, and massaged her huge breast. I nuzzled into her, kissing her neck and biting it gently.

Mom giggled and smacked my hand away from her. "Oh, what is mommy going to do with you? You're insatiable."

"Mommy has certainly spoiled me," I said, grinning and kissing her neck again.

"Well, it's time for you to get showered. Breakfast will be ready when you're done," she said, then she made a shooing motion. "Go on, before you make yourself late for school."

I left her in the kitchen, and I went back upstairs to shower. I entered her bedroom first to gather my dirty clothes, and I saw a pair of her underwear laying on the floor. I picked them up and pressed them to my mouth, and I breathed deeply through my nose. I could smell mom's dried cum mixed with my cum on the panties, and my cock started to harden. I thought of yesterday, of how our sexual escapades had begun. I thought of her texting me, and how I saw her through the vent in the floor of my room.

With a giddiness I've never felt before, I tossed her panties down and continued to the bathroom for a shower. Afterward, mom and I had breakfast at the table, and then she drove me to school.

"Be a good boy for mommy today, Andrew, and I'll reward you when we get home this evening," she said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

Knowing that people in the line at school could be watching, I returned the peck on her cheek.

"Text me today?" I asked, grinning mischievously.

"Of course, baby."

With that, I exited the car and entered the school. The rest of the day dragged by, and I couldn't concentrate on my schoolwork at all. I kept thinking about my mom's mouth on my cock, looking down at her as she bobbed her head, her breasts hanging and bouncing below.

My phone buzzed an hour before lunch while I was sitting in chemistry class, and I pulled it out.

My mother had texted me, 'Hello, tiger. I just thought I'd let you know what I was thinking about at work. I'm sitting here at my desk, unable to stop thinking about your magnificent cock sliding inside my tight, wet pussy.'

I audibly gasped, and my friend Carl at the desk beside me said, "Hey, you okay, man?"

I grinned and said, "Oh yeah, dude, I'm great."

The teacher continued to ramble on about ionic and covalent bonds, and I quickly replied to my mother.

'Oh my God, mommy. You are so sexy. I can't wait to get home tonight. Can I cum inside you again?'

The teacher had walked to the blackboard, and he was drawing examples of sodium chloride and methane.

My phone buzzed again, 'You're going to cum inside me every day, Andrew. And you're going to cover me with your cum. Now that your father is gone, we have nothing to worry about, do we, baby?'

My cock started to harden again in my pants, and I fidgeted, trying to ensure that nobody could see it.

'Well, Mommy, we've only got a few hours left. I'll ride the bus home, and hopefully I'll beat you there.'

When my phone buzzed again, it was a picture text. The picture was a shot of my mother's pussy. I could see that it was taken under her desk at work, and that she had worn a short skirt today. I'm hoping she had this planned out before going to work, because it was absolutely the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

'I'll see you at our house this evening, baby,' mom texted me.

I closed my phone, and the teacher continued to ramble on about chemistry. I simply could not concentrate on anything.

Soon my phone buzzed again, and I opened it to see who had texted. It was my brother, Peter.

'Hey buddy. We need to talk.'

I gulped, extremely nervous that he was very angry with me. I anxiously texted back, 'I'm in chemistry right now, or I'd call.'

'No problem. I just wanted to let you know, Angelica and I have made it official. I'm not happy, as you probably figured. Mom and I have been...well, you know...for a few years now. I'm afraid she's making a mistake.'

'Angelica? I'm guessing that's the girl you've been seeing at college? And why do you think mom is making a mistake?'

'Yes, Angelica and I have been seeing each other for about a year. I'm just afraid that mom won't be able to make it without dad.'

'Peter, mom will be fine. I've already got it planned out. I'm going to graduate, then enter a machining program. You know Boone always needs more machinists.'

'Well, you need to take care of her. Dad and I talked earlier, and he's going to try to have you thrown in jail. He's pissed.'

'He has no room to be pissed. He finally admitted to the affair he's been having with that chick at work.'

'Wait, really? He's been cheating on mom?'

'Yeah, man. He's been seeing her for years. I thought you knew. I've known for a long time.'

'Well, that changes things a little. Still, be careful. I'm going to miss mom and I...you know. But maybe this needed to happen.'

'So you're not mad at me?'

'You're my brother, Andrew. I love you. That's not going to change. I just have to trust that mom is doing the right thing.'

'She is.'

'Okay.'

I put my phone away, and the chemistry teacher stared at me. The entire classroom had fallen silent, and it was apparent that the teacher had called on me to answer a question.

"Well, Andrew, are you done? Can you join the rest of the class now in this lesson?"

I was embarrassed, to say the least, but I said, "Yes, Mr. Thornton. I'm sorry, I've been dealing with a family emergency."

"Mmhmm. Now, class, where were we? Oh yes, sodium chloride."

The rest of the school day passed uneventfully.

I rode the bus home that afternoon, and when I arrived at my house, I noticed mom's car was already home. She must have left work early to come home.

When I opened the door and entered the hallway, I saw a pair of panties on the floor. I walked over and picked them up, bringing them to my nose. I could smell my mother's pussy on the fabric, and I breathed in deeply. I soon noticed a skirt laying on the stairs. I walked up the stairs towards the skirt, and I then noticed a blouse at the top of the stairs. I followed the trail of clothes upstairs, and it led to my bedroom. When I entered, the sight I beheld made my cock immediately grow and harden.

My mother was laying back on my bed, completely nude. Her large breasts hung perfectly on her chest, her luscious lips curled into a smile, her legs spread, and her left hand was moving up and down on her awaiting slit.

"Hi, baby. Did you have a good day at school?"

"Uhhhh, yeah, mom. It was just long, I didn't think I'd ever get home. What are you doing?"

"I decided to come home a little early and surprise my sweet boy. Now that your father is gone, I'm free to be your dirty little cum slut mommy anytime of day," she growled and smacked her pussy. "I've had your big cock on my mind all day. You stretch me open like no-one else has ever done before, baby."

I stood, flabbergasted at this amazing view and the dirty words spilling out of my mother's mouth. My cock started to grow quickly in my pants, pressing outward towards my mother.

"You know, baby, that vent right there," she said, pointing at the vent in the floor of the room, "started all of this, didn't it? You heard your brother and your aunt. I heard you and your aunt. Just yesterday, you saw me naked for the first time through that vent. Hell, maybe your dad even heard you and me through that damned thing. I would say that we should block it off now, but who knows? Maybe someone will hear you making me cum louder than I've ever came before through there."

12