Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned, and I immediately started stripping my clothes off my body. I tossed my shirt in the floor, quickly followed by my pants and socks. I walked over to my bed, and mom reached out and started to stroke my cock through my underwear.

"Well, mommy, nobody is left to hear us, are they? We can be as loud as we want."

Mom looked up at me as she pulled my underwear down, unleashing my large cock. "Do you remember when I said that I was going to show you what only a mother can give her son, Andrew?"

"Yeah, I remember," I responded, grinning.

"Do you know what that is? What only a mother can give her son?"

"Ummm...not really?"

"Oh baby, you have so much to learn. Only a mother can give her son truly unconditional love. And only a mother can give her son the same pussy through which he entered the world."

I groaned loudly as I heard my mother speak the most taboo words a son could possibly hear. She licked my cock, still looking into my eyes.

"Andrew, do you want," she started, then licked the tip of my cock again, "the pussy you went through to enter this world?" She took the first inch of my cock into my mouth, still staring directly into my soul.

"Yes, mommy. I want your pussy."

"I don't think you understand what I'm saying, Andrew. If you take my unconditional love, and we become lovers for the rest of our lives, then this," she stroked her pussy with her free hand, "isn't my pussy anymore. This pussy is yours. Do you want that?"

Instead of answering, I pushed my mother back onto my bed. I laid down between her outstretched thighs, and I laid my tongue flat against her opening. I dragged my tongue up, licking her entire pussy. I then concentrated my tongue on her clit, flicking it up and down, then side to side. I remembered hearing that licking in the shape of the alphabet was supposed to get a woman off, so I started with "A" and continued through the letters.

"Oh my God, Andrew! Yes, lick my pussy, baby!"

I pulled my mouth from her clit, looked up at her, and said firmly, "My pussy." I then continued my work.

"Oooohhhhhhh, fuuuuccckkkk, Andreeeeeeew!" Mom moaned loudly, throwing her head back. "That is your pussy, baby! Mommy's pussy is all yours, baby!"

I slid a finger into her, and started to slide it in and out as I continued licking her clit. My mouth was soaked in her sweet-tasting wetness, and I was loving every moment of it.

I continued my licking and finger-fucking, adding a second finger. I soon felt her pussy start to clench around my fingers, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh God! I'm cumming baby! ANNDRREWWWW!"

**********

Darlene had just baked a bundt cake, and while it was still hot, she decided to cover it. Darlene was in her early 50s, and she had lived down the street from Holly and Paul for years. She was a nosey lady, for sure, but good-hearted. She was short, standing at only 5'2", and she sported short blonde hair cut into a bob. She was also plump, but nobody with any sense would consider her fat. When she got to the front door, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. Her breasts stood out in this yellow shirt, a sizeable 36D. She smiled, grabbed the cake pan, and walked outside.

She noticed that Paul's car had been gone, and she wanted to check on things. Honestly, as stated previously, she was simply nosey. She also had a bad habit of walking into neighbors' houses without knocking or being invited inside; however, when she approached the front door of Holly's house, she decided to knock this time. Nobody answered, and she decided to just walk in.

She lightly called out, "Hellloooo? Anyone here?"

Still, nobody answered.

"Hmm," Darlene hummed, "I wonder where everyone is?"

She saw a pair of panties, a skirt, and a shirt on the stairs.

'That's odd,' Darlene thought, 'Holly is such a good housekeeper. She must have dropped some things from her laundry basket while going upstairs.'

Darlene proceeded to walk through the house, first through the front sitting room, then into the living room. When she entered the living room, she stood next the floor furnace, and she could hear something coming from upstairs. She glanced up, and she could see a vent leading upstairs.

That is when Darlene heard something that made her take a step back.

"Oh God! I'm cumming baby! ANNDRREWWWW!"

Darlene gasped quietly, covering her mouth with her free hand. 'Andrew must have a girlfriend in his room,' Darlene thought, and she quietly stood below the vent listening for what came next.

The next words that Darlene could decipher were, "Please fuck me, Andrew. Mommy needs your cum deep inside her!"

**********

"Oh, I'm going to give you my cum, mommy. That pussy is all mine, and I'm going to fill it up."

I kissed her inner thighs, then moved up, kissing a trail to her waist, then up to her breasts. I kissed both breasts all over, then sucked on each nipple as I fondled the other breast. I moaned against her nipple as I felt the tip of my cock graze her wet pussy.

"Please give me that cock, Andrew," mom cried beneath me.

"Whose cock is it, mom?"

"It's my cock, baby. I need it, please, pleeeaaassseee?"

I grinned and leaned back, looking at the beautiful view of my naked mother below. I grabbed my hard cock and slid it up and down her wet slit, provoking more moans from her. After getting the tip sufficiently wet with her juices, I started pushing my cock inside her tight pussy.

**********

Darlene stood in shocked disbelief under the vent.

'I can't believe this. Holly and Andrew are fucking?' Darlene questioned the absurdity of the situation.

'I mean,' Darlene thought, 'Andrew is a good-looking boy. But Holly is his MOTHER! And the way she's talking to him? This is disgusting. She should be put in jail for this.'

Though Darlene was having these thoughts, the sounds of love-making in the room above were having quite the opposite affect on her body. Her nipples started to harden beneath her bra, and her pussy started to leak lightly into her panties. She subconsciously found herself rubbing her breast as she heard Holly moan upstairs.

"Oh god, Andrew, your cock is so huge. It's absolutely the biggest cock I've ever had."

Darlene soon slid her hand inside her pants and into her panties. She started to rub her swollen clit.

**********

I hadn't even fully pushed my cock into mom when she had complimented my size. I continued to pull my cock out, then push it in, until I was fully sheathed inside her pussy. The very thought of my cock being inside the pussy that brought me into this world was the most taboo excitement of my life. Also, the knowledge that mom had let me claim it as my own was the most fulfilling thing in the world. I was fucking my mother, and her pussy was going to be mine from this point forward.

I grabbed her massive tits and fucked her pussy, and I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking hard on it. Mom moaned in pleasure as I plunged deep inside her and sucked on her nipple.

"I'm going to cum again if you keep doing that," mom said, out of breath.

"Good, I want you to cum on my cock."

I pulled my cock out of her entirely, and she gasped unhappily. "Oh, please give me that cock, baby. I need your cum. Aren't you going to fill me up?"

I slammed my cock inside her again, all the way to the hilt. She moaned and lifted her hips from the bed beneath us.

"Why do you want my cum, mommy?" I asked, panting while I continued to fuck her with long strokes.

"Oh baby, I just want to feel it deep inside me. I want to know that you're satisfied. I want you to take what's yours. Put a baby inside me, if you must."

I moaned when I heard those words. The thought of impregnating my own mother had never crossed my mind until that moment. The ultimate claim to my mother would be giving her a child, it would seal the deal.

With that idea in mind, I fucked her even harder. I watched as her tits bounced with every stroke. I grabbed her hand and pulled it down to her pussy.

"Rub your clit, mom. I'm so close, I can't hold back after hearing you say that. I'm going to cum so hard for you."

"Okay, baby. Cum for me, give me a baby!"

She started rubbing her clit as I watched my cock disappear and reappear from her pussy. Her tits were pressed together and still bouncing. The entire moment was the sexiest moment I've ever witnessed, even to this day.

Soon mom's pussy was contracting around my cock, and the added stimulation pushed me over the edge. I pulled out of her pussy, then rammed it inside her one last time. My cock started to erupt, filling her pussy with my seed. Mom was moaning loudly in her ecstasy, her pussy clenching around my cock and covering my cock in her own cream.

**********

When Darlene heard Holly scream, "Cum for me, give me a baby," she had her own fingers sunk deep inside her pussy. She had even pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her tits. She had set the bundt cake down minutes ago, and was now finger-fucking herself and pinching her nipples.

She gasped when she heard Andrew groan, knowing that he was filling his own mother full of semen. She thought of her own sons, Stephen and Derek. The taboo thoughts of her own sons had never entered her mind prior to this moment. The thought of either of them sinking their cocks inside her and unloading? The very nature of that thought caused her legs to shake, and she came hard on her fingers.

Darlene's moans of pleasure mixed with Holly's and Andrew's moans, and they went by unnoticed.

**********

"Oh fuck, mom. That was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced. When you said I could get you pregnant, I just couldn't hold back."

I laid atop of mom, my cock was still inside her and losing its rigidity. I could feel the mess we had made, her cream was between my balls and my thighs.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. You're my little boy, my youngest son. That kind of love is forever. And if you want to give me a baby? That would make me the happiest mommy in the entire world."

I grinned and kissed her beautiful lips.

To be continued...

12