Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 06

Story Info
The neighbor gets an idea, and Andrew and Holly let her in.
6.9k words
4.69
6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These events started in 2008, when my mother, Holly, discovered that my oldest brother, Peter, had been reading mother-son erotic stories. She quickly found herself excited, and she confronted Peter about it. They soon found themselves in a sexual relationship, which lasted for two years.

In the spring of 2010, my Aunt Sarah (my mom's cousin, though they were more like sisters) visited. Sarah had suspected that something was happening between Holly and Peter, and she decided that she wanted to test things with Peter.

This is where I entered the picture. I snooped on Sarah and Peter through a vent in the floor of my bedroom. I could see into the living room, and I listened as Sarah gave Peter a handjob. I was extremely jealous, and I confronted Sarah about it the next night. I'm very glad that I confronted Sarah about it, as she soon gave me a mind-numbing blowjob, then she let me fuck her and cum inside her.

Little did I know at the time, but Holly, my mother, was spying on us through the very same vent. She found herself feeling both extremely turned on and extremely jealous of Sarah. Soon after, my mom confronted me about these events, and she and I started our incestual relationship.

My father, Paul, discovered what was going on, and my mother promptly kicked him out. My mother and I told Peter about our relationship, as well, and he had come to accept the reality of the situation. He was off at college, and he had a girlfriend, so he wasn't lonely.

Finally, just as my mother and I found ourselves comfortably alone in our house and able to make love as often as we wanted, our neighbor, Darlene, had let herself in our house unannounced. She heard us making love, and she soon let us know about it.

**********

Spring 2010:

Darlene laid in bed next to her husband, and her mind could not stop racing. She had just heard the most taboo, incestual encounter she had ever heard earlier that day. Her long-time neighbor, Holly, had fucked her own son...and Darlene had gotten off listening to it.

'What's wrong with me? Why in the hell was that a turn-on?' Darlene thought to herself.

She shifted in the bed, sliding her thick thighs together, and she could feel the heat emanating from her sex. The thought of Andrew filling his mother up, impregnating her, was so taboo. Darlene thought that she would naturally be disgusted by this, but her wet pussy was betraying that notion.

Darlene sighed heavily and rolled over, reaching towards her nightstand. She grabbed her flip-phone, opened it, and texted Holly.

'Hey Holly. I left a cake on your dining room table earlier, I hope you enjoy it. Also, can we talk about something?'

**********

I slid my tongue along Mom's pussy, stopping when I reached the top, and flicking my top against her clit. Holly, my mother, ran her hands through my hair and moaned loudly.

I stopped when I heard a ding. My mom reached over and grabbed her phone, flipping it open.

"Oh shit, Darlene texted. She said she left a cake downstairs earlier," mom said. I went back to my oral assault on her pussy.

Mom grunted gently as she texted Darlene on her phone.

I stopped and asked, "What are you two talking about?"

"She asked if we could talk about something," mom said, having slightly lost interest in what I was doing with my tongue. "I'm a bit worried, Andrew. What if she heard us earlier? That nosey bitch is always letting herself in without even knocking."

I sighed and stopped licking Mom. I crawled up alongside Mom and watched as she replied to Darlene.

'Hey Darlene. Thank you for the cake! Of course we can talk. What's up?'

'Well, I'd rather have a conversation on the phone or in person,' Darlene replied.

'I'd rather text. Sorry, I'm in bed and exhausted.'

'Oh, I bet you are,' Darlene replied.

Mom gasped when she read that reply, and she smacked my upper arm, "See?! I told you! I guarantee she heard us earlier."

After recomposing herself, Mom replied, 'What do you mean, Darlene?'

'Listen, Holly, I know Paul has been gone, and I heard you and Andrew earlier. I want to talk about it.'

**********

The thought of Holly and Andrew in bed reading her texts together had Darlene soaking wet. She was texting with one hand, while rubbing her wet pussy with her other hand.

Holly finally replied, 'Darlene, there's nothing to talk about, I have no idea what you're talking about.'

Darlene sighed as she rubbed her clit, and she quickly replied, 'Holly, I heard you and Andrew fucking. I want to know what it's like. I know this sounds terrible, but I can't stop thinking about Derek.'

**********

Mom hummed, "Oh my God, I can't believe she's just coming right out and saying this shit," as she replied to Darlene.

'Darlene...I'll be honest with you, Andrew is the best lover I've ever had. I don't think you're terrible. Just talk to Derek about it.'

We both waited with bated breath. I asked Mom, "What do you think she's going to do? Is she going to tell someone?"

"I don't know," Mom said. "Let's just wait and see what she does."

'Can I call you? I don't care if Andrew is listening.'

'Fine. Sure.'

The phone rang, and Mom quickly answered it.

"Hi, Darlene," Mom said as she put the phone on speaker mode. She held her finger up to her mouth, encouraging me to be quiet.

"Hi, Holly. I know it's late, I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask you something, and I'd rather not text it."

"That's okay. What's up?" Mom replied.

"I want to experience a younger man, Holly...Stephen is already living with Lydia, and they're happy. Derek is still at home though, and he seems lonely. Since I heard you two earlier, I keep wondering if I could make Derek happy...you know, like that. I know this is going to sound weird, but I want to come over and have Andrew pose as Derek...just to see if I find excitement from the thought of sleeping with him."

I grinned stupidly, and I was signing towards mom, trying to encourage her to be positive towards Darlene's idea.

Mom waved my arms down, and she said, "Wait, what? You want Andrew to pose as Derek? And do what, exactly?"

"I want him to pose as Derek and fuck me. He obviously has experience, I heard how much you were enjoying him earlier. Plus, I don't see where you have much of a choice here, Holly. Do you?"

Mom gasped, putting her hand on her bare chest, "Are you threatening me, Darlene? How fucking dare you!"

"Well?" Darlene replied, waiting for Mom's answer.

"I...Darlene, this is insane. Just talk to Derek, I'm sure he would love to have an experience with his mother. Believe me, sons always have that taboo craving."

"I'm sorry, Holly, but I heard you two, and I know Andrew is experienced. If I enjoy an experience with a young man like Andrew, then I seriously think I'll have the courage to seek things out with Derek. Please? I didn't really mean to threaten you, I'm just desperate. You know Frank, he hasn't even tried to please me in years. I need this, Holly."

Mom stared at me, and I waited for her response. I was hoping that Mom would take Darlene's offer. Darlene wasn't the hottest woman ever, but she had some qualities that had interested me in the past. While nowhere near as big as my Mom's tits, Darlene's tits looked pretty big, and she was short and round, with a fat ass.

"How do you want to do this, Darlene?" Mom said, sighing in surrender.

"I want to come over right now and have a taste. I don't want you to be forced into this, Holly, I want you to be okay with it."

"I have two requests, Darlene. I have to watch and make sure that Andrew is safe, and he has to wear a condom."

I started to protest silently, and Mom waved her hands at me again. "I'll stay upstairs in Andrew's room," Mom relented, "and I'll observe through the vent."

"Okay," Darlene accepted, "it's a deal. When do you want me to come over?"

"Andrew will be waiting for you in the living room in ten minutes," Mom said.

I cheered silently, and Mom smacked my arm.

"Okay. Thank you, Holly, I promise I'll be good to him."

Mom hung the phone up.

"Listen, Andrew, you DO NOT cum inside this woman, do you understand? You will wear a condom."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, a little disappointed.

"And you will keep her within sight of the vent, do you understand?"

I sighed again, "Yes, ma'am."

"Okay. Put your clothes on and go downstairs and wait on the couch."

I quickly dressed, tossing my clothes on haphazardly, and I hurried down the stairs. I entered the living room, turned the TV on, and Mom hissed from the vent, "Turn the TV off! I can't hear you."

"Can I just turn it down? I think it'll make her more comfortable with it on."

"Fine," Mom surrendered.

As I plopped down in the recliner under the vent, I heard the front door open and close quietly. I could hear the blood pumping through my ears as footsteps made their way through the front room and into the living room. Darlene appeared in the doorway.

Darlene was in her early 50s, 5'2", plump, sporting a blonde bob hairdo, and had a sizeable 36D bust. She stood in the doorway wearing a yellow silk robe. She stood there staring at me, apparently frozen in fear or uncertainty.

I decided to break the ice, "Hey Darlene, how are you?"

She started, jerking slightly when I addressed her, "Oh, I'm good. How are you Andrew?"

"I'm good. You can come on in," I said, grinning.

Darlene slowly and ungracefully walked into the room. "Sorry, Andrew, I've just never done anything like this."

"It's okay. I've never done anything like this either. Would you like me to turn the TV off, or leave it on?"

"Turn it off, please. I don't want any distractions."

**********

I laid in the floor, peering through the vent. My youngest son was in the recliner chair beneath the vent, and I watched as he grabbed the TV remote and flipped the TV off. I was grateful, as I could now hear everything happening downstairs.

'I can not believe this is happening. Andrew should be upstairs in bed with me, pleasing me; but I have no choice. I've never liked Darlene, I've simply always put up with her. Now she had knowledge of my sexual relationship with Andrew, and she literally fucking threatened me on the phone. What other choice do I have? I cannot stand the thought of her touching my son,' I thought to myself.

As Darlene walked towards Andrew, I could see her through the vent. She wore a yellow robe, and I watched as she slowly opened the robe. Under the robe, she wore a lace teddy. The lingerie actually looked decent on her plump figure. Her tits were barely contained in it, and I watched as Andrew leaned forward in the recliner.

As much as I hated this, my pussy started to get wet. I subconsciously slid my hand beneath me and between my thighs.

**********

"So, do you like my lingerie, Andrew?"

"Yes, I love it, Darlene," I replied, eager to see more.

"I know this may sound weird, but can you call me 'Mommy,' like you did earlier with your mother?" Darlene asked sheepishly.

I looked up into her eyes, and she looked so nervous. "Sure, Darlene, but why?"

"When I heard you and your mom earlier, it turned me on more than anything in my entire life. I had never even thought of my sons in that way. With you, I want to imagine that you're Derek, and we'll see how I feel about this," Darlene quietly squeaked.

I had gone through school with Stephen and Derek. They were both a little older, Stephen was my brother's age, and Derek was a year between my brother and me. The thought of calling Darlene "Mommy" was a little weird, but it was also kind of a turn-on.

"Okay, Mommy," I said, "I understand."

Darlene reached up, cupped her breasts in her hands, and said, "Do you want to see Mommy's tits, Derek? You haven't seen them since you were a baby."

I groaned in anticipation. "Yes, Mommy, can I please see them?" I asked quietly, playing along.

Darlene pulled the lace down over her breasts, exposing them. They were beautiful tits, not saggy at all, and her nipples were eraser-sized and pointing straight ahead.

I leaned forward and took her right breast in my left hand, and I wrapped my lips around her other nipple, sucking it gently. I lightly scraped my teeth against her hard nipple as I pulled my mouth away.

"Wow, Mom, your tits are perfect. They're all I ever dreamt they'd be," I said.

"You've thought of me, baby?" Darlene asked inquisitively.

"I think about you all the time. All sons fantasize about their mothers," I continued my roleplay.

Darlene moaned as she pulled my head back into her bosom, and I latched onto her other nipple, sucking gently. I had spent years wondering what Darlene's tits looked like, and they were nicer than I ever imagined.

"Oh, Derek, I have spent all evening wondering what your cock would feel like sliding inside me," Darlene gasped as she slid her hand down and felt my cock through my pants.

I reached my hand down and laid it atop Darlene's hand, and I pressed her hand harder down on my cock. I lifted my waist slightly, pressing my cock back into her hand.

Darlene quickly backed away from me, and she pulled my pants off in one fell swoop. I was in only my underwear now, and she pressed her palm against my cloth-covered cock and looked down at me, her tits swaying.

"Oh God, you feel so big, baby," Darlene hummed, and she kept pressing her hand against my cock.

I reached down and pulled my underwear down, and her bare hand finally touched my bare cock. She gasped and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock.

"Oh fuck, your hand feels so good on my cock, Mommy."

**********

I felt like my body was betraying my mind and my heart. I watched what was unfolding downstairs. Darlene asking Andrew to call her "Mommy" really threw me off: I didn't know how to feel about it. However, my body was not confused at all. My body was absolutely on edge. My nipples were as hard as diamonds, my pussy was wetter than it had ever been, and it felt like every nerve-ending in my body was being stimulated at once.

I rubbed my clit and moaned into my bicep. I watched as Darlene stroked my son's hard cock.

I remembered just a week before, when I had laid in this exact spot and listened as my cousin Sarah did the exact same thing to Andrew. I remembered the feeling of jealousy, but I also remembered the feeling of being extremely turned on...just as I was in this moment.

I suddenly had an idea, and I quietly reached over to where I had laid my phone. I flipped it open and opened the camera application. I pointed it through the vent, and I snapped a picture of Darlene stroking my son's cock on the recliner.

I then went back to the home screen, opened my text messages, opened Sarah's conversation, and typed, 'Hey Sis, look at this.' I hit 'Send,' then attached the picture, and hit 'Send' again.

Less than 30 seconds went by before I received a response from Sarah, 'What the fuck is going on? Who is that?'

'Do you remember my crazy neighbor? Darlene? She let herself in the house earlier and heard Andrew and me...and she threatened me,' I typed and hit 'Send.'

Suddenly my phone started buzzing with a call, and I quickly raised myself up from the floor and walked away from the vent. I hit 'Accept' on the call and quietly hissed, "Hey, you didn't need to call!"

"Wait, is that happening right now?" Sarah said excitedly.

"Yes!!! She threatened me, Sarah! She didn't come right out and say it, but she was going to tell people unless we played along. It's so weird, she is having him call her 'Mommy' and act like her son Derek."

"That's fucked up, Holly. It's also kind of hot."

"Well, I got to thinking about seeing you and Andrew together through the vent...and how much it turned me on."

"No fucking way! Are you excited right now?"

"Sarah, I'm soaking wet. I want to keep watching."

I could hear Sarah smiling as she said, "Please keep me on the phone, I want to hear."

"Okay, but you have to put yourself on Mute, I don't want to distract them."

"Fine, fi..." Sarah said, cutting herself off as she muted herself.

I sneaked back over the vent and laid in the floor, watching as Darlene got on her knees in front of Andrew. My hand returned to my pussy, my index finger rubbing against my clit.

"Can Mommy taste your cock, Derek?" Darlene asked.

**********

What kind of dream had my life become? I had fucked my Aunt Sarah, my own mother, and now my crazy neighbor was asking if she could suck my cock. Well, she was asking in a weird, taboo way, but she was still asking to suck my cock.

I looked down at Darlene, who was on her knees before me. "Please taste my cock, Mommy," I said, putting my hand on her cheek lightly.

Darlene leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock. She looked up into my eyes as she slowly took the head of my cock between her plump lips and pulled back, giving it an enveloping kiss.

"Your lips feel so good on my cock, Mommy," I encouraged her. I heard labored breathing from the vent above us, barely perceptible. I was wondering what Mom was doing up there.

Darlene then took more of my cock into her mouth, her tongue sliding along the underside of my shaft. She pressed forward until most of my cock was inside her mouth, then she pulled back.

"You're so big, baby, Mommy can barely take all of it," Darlene gasped.

"You can do it, Mommy, just take your time," I said, reaching down and grabbing one of her large breasts in my hand, pinching her nipple.

Darlene moaned in pleasure as she took my cock into her mouth again. She took it deeper this time, until her nose finally came to rest in my pubic bone. I was amazed, as my cock was hitting the back of her throat. It was a perfect fit.

With my cock deep in her mouth, Darlene started to pull her lingerie down until it was at her knees. She grabbed both of her tits in her hands, brushing away my own wandering hands. I watched in awe as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, massaging her breasts, and pinching her nipples. She moaned on my cock like a wanton whore. I brushed my fingers through her short blonde hair, not pulling on her head or guiding her, just feeling her motions beneath my hands.

She slid her mouth off my cock and leaned forward, sliding up my body. She kissed me deeply and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever fucked a woman's ass, Derek?"

I was stunned, and I whispered, "No, Mommy."

Darlene looked up at the vent and said loudly, "We're not using a condom, Holly. He's going to fuck my ass." She looked back into my eyes and said, "I'm saving my pussy for my real son, if he'll have it."

I heard my mother audibly gasp. I'm pretty sure I heard her grunt, as well.

**********

I laid on my stomach, my hand between my thighs, my fingers alternating between furiously rubbing my clit and sliding inside my soaking wet pussy. I couldn't hold my grunting back.

I could hear Sarah's voice through the phone, "Send me more pictures, Sis, please? I'm so fucking turned on."

I whispered, "Okay. She's going to let him fuck her ass, Sarah. I guess that's better than chancing a pregnancy, right?"

All I could hear on the other side of the line was gasping and sighing. I know Sarah was rubbing her pussy, imagining that familiar cock of Andrew's sliding into Darlene's ass.

**********

Darlene returned her mouth to my cock, and then she spit on it repeatedly. In moments, my cock was covered in her spit and slippery.

Darlene stood and turned around, and she bent over in front of me. She spread her ass cheeks and said, "Do you want Mommy's ass, baby? Spit on your fingers and spread it on Mommy's asshole."

I sat on the edge of the recliner, my cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. I spat on the fingers of my left hand and reached forward, spreading my spit on Darlene's puckering brown asshole. I grabbed her hips, and helped guide her as she slowly lowered herself.

12