Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene was surprisingly agile for someone her age and stature. She lowered herself, and I grabbed my cock and held it steady. Her asshole kissed the head of my cock. With the mix of her saliva on my cock and my saliva on her asshole, the tip of my cock started to enter her tight little asshole easily enough.

Darlene moaned, "Oh fuck, you're so big, Derek."

"Your ass is so tight, Mommy," I panted.

She continued to lower her asshole onto my cock slowly, pulling up occasionally to ensure that my cock was completely soaked in our saliva. She finally bottomed out. She leaned back against me, and I felt her bare body against my skin for the first time. I reached around and massaged her full breasts as she turned her head and kissed me.

She soon started bouncing up and down on my cock, and I watched below as my cock disappeared and reappeared from her ass. I leaned back in my seat for a better vantage point, and I continued to reach forward with one hand to fondle her full breast.

"That feels so good, baby. Do you like my ass?" Darlene moaned and panted as she worked my cock in and out of her ass.

"It feels so good, Mommy. I want to fill your ass with my cum. Please, Mommy?" I begged. I was so excited. I had never expected any of this, and before today I would have never guessed, not in a million years, that my cock would be buried in Darlene's ass.

"Oh, let's wait and see, baby," Darlene said, out of breath. She raised up, my cock falling from her ass.

"Bend me over the couch, Derek, please, I'm out of breath," Darlene said, walking over to the couch.

"Holly can't see us over there, Mom," I said, keeping the roleplay act going.

"Holly, can you come down here, please?" Darlene asked loudly.

**********

I was nearing my first orgasm when Darlene left Andrew's lap. I cursed silently.

"What's going on, Sis?" Sarah asked in my ear.

Then I heard Darlene yell loudly, "Holly, can you come down here, please?"

I stood and walked away from the vent, quietly talking into my phone, "She's wanting me to come downstairs. Did you get my last picture?"

"Yes, I can't believe he's fucking her ass. This is so fucking sexy, Holly."

I sighed, resigning to the fact that this was all a huge turn-on to me. I secretly couldn't wait to talk to Sarah about this later, in private.

"I know. I'm going down there, I've gotta go."

"Please leave the phone on, Holly," Sarah pleaded.

"Fine," I hissed, "Just be quiet."

I descended the stairs.

**********

I stood from the recliner and approached Darlene, and I put my hand on her bare back, pressing her down against the arm of the couch. I grabbed my hard cock and positioned it at her asshole. I pressed forward, and quickly noticed that my cock had dried somewhat in the last few moments. So I bent forward and spat down on my cock and her asshole, trying to hit the tip.

When my Mom entered the room, she quietly laid back on the recliner. She watched as I pushed my cock back inside Darlene's asshole.

I heard Mom grunt behind me, and I turned around and saw that she had her hand in her pants. I said, "Show me what you're doing, Holly."

Darlene looked back and questioned, "Huh?" When she noticed that I was paying attention to Mom, she grabbed my hands and pulled them forward and hissed, "Fuck Mommy's ass, Derek."

I started fucking Darlene's ass with renewer vigor, slamming my hard cock deep in her ass. I reached forward and grabbed both of her swinging tits as I fucked her.

I glanced behind me. Mom had taken her clothes off, and she was laying spread-eagle on the recliner. She was rubbing her clit, and I could see how soaked her pussy was; her pussy was so wet that I could see a spot starting to form on the recliner beneath her. She was breathing heavily, and her tits were bouncing slightly with the movements of her hand. I also noticed that she was holding her flip-phone, and it looked like she was taking a picture.

I grunted, pinched Darlene's nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and continued to fuck her tight asshole. "Fuck, Mommy, you're going to make me cum. Do you want my cum?"

"Ugh, goddamn that cock is good, baby. Keep fucking that ass," Darlene hissed, not answering my question.

Darlene started to shake beneath me, her legs quivering. She started to moan loudly.

"Do you want me to cum, Darlene?" I asked quickly.

"No, hold off, please," Darlene squealed as her orgasm overtook her. She laid over the arm of the couch, groaning loudly and convulsing. She finally pulled forward, and my cock fell from her ass.

"Hang on right there, Andrew," Darlene said quietly, finally breaking the roleplay, and she walked from the room, still bare naked.

I looked at my mom, who was still rubbing her pussy in the recliner and holding her phone. "What is she doing?" I asked Mom.

"I'm cleaning you up," Darlene replied, walking back into the living room with a towel and a bowl of steaming water.

Darlene knelt in front of me, and she dipped the towel in the hot water. "I'm going to clean you off, because I want to watch you cum inside your mother," Darlene said, looking over at Holly.

"I've decided that I'm going to try to convince Derek to fuck me, Andrew. If you can talk to him, and just carefully try to persuade him, without coming right out and saying it...I would appreciate it," Darlene said as she washed my cock with a soapy towel. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Do you think you can do that?"

"I can try," I said, still dumbfounded at the events of the night.

"Good boy," Darlene said. After washing my cock off, she kissed the tip of my cock and licked it playfully. "Now, Holly, do you want your son's cum inside you?"

My mom moaned from the recliner, still rubbing her clit. I could see how wet and engorged her pussy was, and she said raggedly, "Yes, please come fuck your Mommy, Andrew."

"May I watch, Holly?"

"Only if you take pictures with my phone. Please," Mom said, pushing the phone into Darlene's hand when she approached.

"I'd love to," Darlene said.

"Come here, baby," Mom curled a finger at me and scooted her ass to the edge of the recliner. "Also, your Aunt Sarah is on the phone, baby. She's been listening as you fucked Darlene's ass. Please put her on speaker, Darlene... Are you still there, Sarah?"

"Uuunnnnggghhh, yes, Sis, I'm here. Darlene, please send me a picture of Andrew and Holly. Goddamn, I'm so fucking wet," Sarah moaned on the other end of the line.

Darlene giggled and said, "Me too, Sarah."

I stared down at Mom, and I raised my eyebrow questioningly. "What's going on here, Mom?" I asked.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll talk about it later," Mom said, grabbing my hips and pulling my cock closer to her. "Right now, I need your cock inside me, baby. Please."

I grinned mischievously and said, "Yes, Mommy."

I reached down and grabbed Mom's gigantic tits in my hands, and I pressed the tip of my cock against her wet, engorged opening. As I pinched her big nipples, I said, "Say 'Please,' Mommy."

Mom groaned beneath me, "Pleeeaaaassseeeee, PLEASE FUCK ME!"

I grinned and pushed the head of my cock inside her pussy. I spread her pussy open wide with my cock as I pushed it inside.

Darlene stood near us, holding the phone in one hand and rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Her breasts trembled in excitement and she moaned. I could hear her quietly talking to Sarah.

"Oh my God, Sarah, I'm going to cum so hard watching these two make love," Darlene panted into the phone. She rubbed her pussy quickly as she watched us, and I could tell that she was snapping pictures occasionally.

I was so fucking excited, having two sexy women in the room, and one on the phone. I was balls-deep in my own mother, my neighbor was naked and rubbing her pussy right in front of me, and my Aunt was on the phone audibly moaning.

I started fucking Mom's pussy in earnest. I pulled my cock from her, watching the gaping hole I left behind, then pushed it back inside. She was wetter than I had ever felt her before, but she still felt so tight. Her pussy gripped my cock, trying to milk the spunk from my rod.

"Fuck, Andrew. Suck on these while you fuck her," Darlene said, pushing her tits into my face. I took one of her nipples into my mouth, and I looked up into her eyes. She looked down at me, her eyes full of lust. She held the phone up and I could hear the phone's notification sound as she snapped a picture.

"Good boy," Darlene panted. She continued to rub her clit as I sucked on both of her nipples, first one and then the other.

I slammed my cock deep inside Mom's sopping wet pussy. "Suck on mine, too, baby, please," Mom moaned, pressing her huge tits together beneath me.

I was in absolute heaven. I detached my mouth from Darlene's sizeable tits, and I leaned down to take my Mom's tits into my mouth. I fucked her pussy at a pleasant pace as I sucked on one of her big nipples. I felt it grow even harder in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby, you're going to make Mommy cum," my mom moaned beneath me. I took her other nipple in my mouth and continued to plow her pussy; bottoming out, pulling almost entirely out of her, then bottoming out again. My balls slapped against her every time I finished my entry, and I could feel the wetness of the recliner against my ballsack.

"Cum on my cock, Mommy. I'm going to fill you up when you do," I sighed.

I heard Sarah moan on the phone, "Fuck! Cum in your mommy, Andrew! Tell me when you are close!"

Darlene was standing with her mouth agape and her eyes wide, obviously nearing her own mind-blowing orgasm. Her chest was flushed and her legs were quivering slightly.

I looked down at Mom, and she held my face in her hands. "Cum in Mommy, baby. Please fill me up," she cooed.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and my balls seized up as my cock expanded. My mom moaned beneath me and rocked her hips, and her tits bounced beautifully on her chest. I could feel her pussy start to convulse around my cock, and it started to squeeze my cock as if it were in a vice.

I groaned loudly and screamed, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Suddenly Darlene dropped the phone as she fell against the wall, moaning as her orgasm overtook her entire body. Her face contorted and her legs shook uncontrollably.

"OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING, BABY!" I heard Sarah yelling through the speakerphone.

I looked down and my mom was rocking her hips beneath me. She had a crazed look on her face as her orgasm rocked her body. My cock started exploding deep inside my mother's pussy, and she was actively riding my cock from beneath me, trying to milk every last drop from my balls. Mom and I were both moaning loudly, which mixed with the sounds of Darlene and Sarah moaning.

My cock continued to fill my mother's pussy as her vagina clamped down around me. We stared into each other's eyes as we finished, and we kissed deeply.

"Oh my God, Mom. You're fucking amazing," I said, leaning down to kiss her lips, then leaning down farther to kiss her flushed breasts.

"Andrew, you're the best I've ever had," Mom said matter-of-factly.

Darlene picked the phone back up and handed it to my mom. I stayed in the floor in front of my mom, my cock still inside her pussy.

"Sarah, are you still there, Sis?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I just had the strongest orgasm I think I've ever had," Sarah gasped on the phone.

"Believe me, I did too," Mom chuckled. "Listen, we need to talk to Darlene. You should drive in as soon as you can, okay?"

"Okay, Sis. I love you, thank you for tonight," Sarah said.

"I love you too," Mom said, then they hung up.

"So, you've decided to sleep with Derek?" Mom asked Darlene.

"After playing with Andrew, hearing him call me Mommy while suckling my nipples and pleasing me, imagining it was Derek...I have never been so turned on in my life. Do you think Derek will even be interested? How did things start between you two?" Darlene rattled off all of her thoughts without taking a breath.

Mom giggled and scooted up in the recliner, and my now-limp cock slipped from its home. "Well, honestly, things started with Peter. Both of my boys have brought me more pleasure than you could ever imagine, Darlene. I seriously struggled with things, thinking I was a terrible person and a terrible mother. But my boys both love me, and they're both strong, intelligent, independent men."

I stood up and grabbed my clothes, and I pulled my underwear and pants on as Mom continued. She started dressing herself as she said, "It started with a kiss. Peter had been reading mother-son erotic stories, and when I found that, I decided to make a move. I don't regret it. I think you just need to drop some hints with Derek. Believe me, he's a young man, and young men have extremely strong sex drives."

Darlene had started dressing herself, as well. As she pulled her robe back up, she said, "So do you think I should leave subtle hints, or big ones?"

Mom hummed in thought and said, "You could start small, then go bigger as you get more comfortable. All I had to do was approach Peter and Andrew, and they were both happy to oblige."

Darlene walked over to the couch where I sat, and she bent down to whisper in my ear, "Thank you, Andrew. Please help me with Derek, and I promise I'll make it worth your while." She turned and walked over to Mom, who was sitting on the edge of the recliner. She leaned down and I stared in awe as I watched Darlene kiss my mother deeply on the lips, then she leaned forward and whispered something in her ear. My mother grinned with pride, then we both watched as Darlene sauntered out of the room.

Mom stood up and joined me on the couch, cuddling up to me. She gently rubbed my bare chest and purred, "Well, I never imagined that I would be okay with watching you with another woman, Andrew, but that was extremely sexy."

I grinned and laid my head back on the couch. "I feel like my entire world has turned upside-down, Mom. First Sarah, then you, then Darlene? I seriously must be the luckiest man in the world."

"Just remember who you belong to at the end of the day, young man," mom cooed.

"Oh, I'll never forget that, Mom. I love you," I said, tilting my head down to kiss her fully on the lips.

"I love you, too, baby," Mom said. "We have to get ready for your Aunt Sarah, she'll be here tomorrow evening."

"Why did you invite her?" I asked quizzically.

"Well, after feeling the excitement of Darlene having her way with you, and remembering how turned on I was watching you with Sarah...I decided that perhaps I need to share you," Mom said.

"I will do whatever you want, Mom," I said.

"I know, baby," she said, kissing me again.

Mom straddled my lap, and we began making out yet again. Before we fell asleep that night, we made love twice in our bed. I filled her pussy with my cum both times, and we fell asleep as I laid behind her, my cock still inside her pussy.

When I awoke the next morning, my cock was still lodged inside Mom, and I slowly fucked her awake. She turned her head back to kiss me, and I held her huge left tit in my hand as I pulled out of her and pushed back inside.

"Good morning, Mom," I whispered in her ear.

"Good morning, lover," Mom whispered back. "We have to hurry, or you'll be late for school. Make me cum on that cock, then we can get ready for the day."

Mom pushed back against me, and she moaned loudly, "Give me that cum, baby boy, fill Mommy up! Make Mommy pregnant with your baby!"

I fucked her hard and fast from behind, but I soon flipped her over on her back. "I like seeing your face when I fuck you, Mom. Especially when I fill your pussy up," I panted as I shoved my cock deep inside her.

As I fucked Mom, her massive tits bounced on her chest. I never got sick of watching those ginormous tits bouncing as my cock slammed in and out of my mother. I watched as her chest became flush, and she threw her head back in orgasmic pleasure. Her moans filled the room, and that pushed me over the edge. My cock started to erupt inside her.

"YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!" she screamed, "Fill Mommy's pussy up, baby! Give me that cum!"

I moaned loudly and laid down on Mom as my cock emptied inside her. I kissed her softly, and I kissed her cheeks and her eyelids as we laid in the afterglow.

"Okay, baby, let's go shower," Mom said.

We both got up, and I watched my cum running down Mom's thighs as she walked in front of me towards the bathroom. She turned the water on, and the room started to fill with steam as we stepped inside the shower.

She lathered me up, paying close attention to my cock, of course, and I washed the soap off. I then returned the favor, and I lathered Mom up with a soapy washcloth. I paid close attention to her breasts and her pussy.

"Careful, Tiger," Mom giggled, "You're already going to be late for school, and I'd be a terrible mother to make you even later."

I grinned as she shut the water off. We dried each other off, and I went to my room to get dressed.

Mom drove me to school since I had missed the bus, and I kissed her squarely on the mouth before I got out of the car. I seriously didn't care who saw us at this point, I was just happy to be with her.

"Have a good day, Mom. I love you," I said, opening the door and stepping out.

"I love you, Andrew. I'm excited for this evening, your Aunt Sarah will be driving in today."

"I can't wait," I grinned and walked towards the front doors of the high school.

I grinned all the way to the doors, and I thought, 'I seriously cannot believe all of this. There's no way I'm going to be able to concentrate today,' and I walked through the front doors.

**********

Author's note: thank you again to all of the readers who have left feedback and voted on the previous entries in this series. As an active reader of erotic literature, especially of the taboo nature, I hope I can bring a satisfying element to my writing. I plan on finishing this story with a final chapter, making my very first work of erotic literature a 7-part series. If you would like to hear more from me in the future, please leave some feedback to let me know!

12