Whistleblower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite something, isn't it?"

They finally twisted around. Faces stern, eyes piercing.

"Okay," I sat in my seat. The silence remained. They didn't shift, they just sat there like coiled vipers. Ready and waiting. "Typically our clientele is medically orientated. I'm still a little unsure as to-." A ringing in my ears began to crescendo.

I had no idea what was happening. I was still talking but my voice became muffled under this climbing squeal. Suddenly I heard Helena's voice. Her lips were unmoving.

"Take out the contract." I felt my fingers rumble my whole body was trembling. I tried with all my might to alter the course of my hand but it was no use. Like when the circulation gets cut off in your arm. No matter how hard you want to wiggle your fingers it simply doesn't happen.

My mouth was still moving. My body was numb. My lips were tingling as the tritone continued ringing in my ears. The shock was starting to set in and I was beginning to feel physically sick. Tears pooled and began to fall. I felt the corners of my mouth effortlessly lift and an unshakable sense of dread wash over me

Helena's voice echoed in my head once again.

"Give it to me." She ordered.

I placed the paper on the desk obediently and even took my own pen out of my pocket and gave it to her.

"That's a good boy." That was the weirdest part.

I felt something buzzing in my loins. Like it was coming from inside. My prostate felt as if it were vibrating. I was even starting to get a little bit hard. The smirk that clambered up my face grew wider.

I watched helplessly from the windows of my mind as they signed the paper appropriately before she kindly asked for my signature. I couldn't refuse. Taking my pen back, I signed it before putting the legal document in my briefcase and clipping the locks shut.

With a devilish grin on their faces, they sat and laughed as I remained mindless. Mr Green advanced towards me. He hung his blazer on the back of his chair and started to roll up his sleeves.

"Shall I plug him in Ma'am?" He asked.

"Yes. Let's escort him downstairs." With that Green sighed and sat down again.

Helena smiled. Eyes dark and cunning. turned to Suffolk. "Did you manage to use the dart I gave you?" Helena enquired.

Suffolk sat up proudly and pointed. "Right shoulder. Obviously didn't feel a thing."

"Perfect." She clearly got a kick out of being in command of people. "He'll do whatever we say. " Helena took a bottle of water from her desk and poured a little over my face. I remained concrete.

They stood. Smiles beaming. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr Goodman." Helena cried.

Stiffly, I stood and we congratulated each other on a well-executed business transaction. "A bright and successful future." They said. They were adding insult to injury. First, they drugged me and then they rubbed it in my face.

My instincts were telling me to run. Get out of there.

"Doesn't time fly, ay?" I said with a hearty laugh.

"It does indeed." Mr Green chucked. "Let me take your briefcase from you. We'll keep it nice and safe on Helena's desk." He took it off me with great care. My brain sent messages to my hand telling my fingers to grip on tight but nothing happened.

Bewildered, they turned me around and encouraged me forward with a gentle hand pressed against my back. The trio followed close behind me. I felt pretty good about myself. The need to escape was beginning to fade into a fleeting worry.

"Maggie!" Helena called. Maggie called the elevator and waited. We stood grimacing at our own distorted reflections in the shiny metal doors.

"What're you doing with the rest of your day Mr Goodman?" Helena asked.

I was quite surprised. The Helena I met was cold and distant. She had certainly changed her tune. It made me realise how important first impressions are. How little I knew then.

"Nothing much," I replied. "We've still got a whole day, haven't we?" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and gave it a quick check. "Only eleven!" Mr Suffolk confiscated my phone.

With a ding, the lift arrived and we all bundled in. Maggie pressed every single button on the panel in chronological order. I watched in agony as the light of day was veiled in front of me. We started to shudder and shake. I was hoping I'd fallen asleep in the foyer and my mind was stuck in the tumble dryer. We started to move down.

Inside I was screaming. My cheeks were cramped and my jaw was locked. I was grinning like a maniac and I had no idea why! I was living an absolute nightmare but at the same time, it was the only place I wanted to be.

My belly cramped and ached. I've never been any good in confined spaces or roller coasters. In fact, I think I have the worst motion sickness in the world. Just the thought of that accursed lift makes me want to hurl.

As I stood smiling, I felt my rib-cage rattle with every beat of my racing heart. Helena rested her hands on my shoulders and used one of them to support her chin.

She whispered warmly in my ear.

"Just relax Mr Goodman. There's no need to be nervous. The hardest part of today was sipping a glass of water." She patted me on the back.

I turned my head and watched them compare their fingernails. It became obvious why pretty quickly. The unkempt hands of Ian Suffolk ran up and down my arm. He drove his wrinkled talons into my shoulder and retrieved a little dart. It was insignificantly small and clean as a whistle. It returned to rest in his blazer pocket.

Once again I raged and thrashed about. That is, I would've done. Instead, however, I remained still. Silent and patient with an ear to ear smile. I wanted to call them every name under the sun. Even hurt them all. But, once again-

"Ah. Very clever." I proclaimed.

We came to a halt. The screens parted. All was white. As if the door had opened on an empty document. I was half expecting to see a cursor flying overhead. Only a few things remained to be seen.

There was a chair with wheels on its feet. It looked new. It was free of grubby fingerprints, dents, or scratches. Two beings also stood. Identical. Both sported blonde shoulder-length hair and were dressed in open bust latex catsuits. I think they were red and black. Breasts heaving.

Their mouths hung open. As if staring into eternity. In fact, I remember a faint dripping sound as one of them dribbled onto the pristine floor beneath.

The most important thing to note was this. They both wore the My-Sight VR headsets. Their Bluetooth lights blinking at the front. It was only just visible. Someone had written the word Play in purple spray paint on the front of both headsets.

I stood in that doorway for a while. I think I was starting to gain some consciousness back. That was when Ian and Bob took hold of my arms and I was frog-marched toward the chair. We stopped inches before it.

The woman...thing, on the right, held an odd-looking tube in its hands. The one on the left was at the ready with a respiratory mask that was connected to a canister; containing God knows what. One of them gestured towards my own personal seat.

"If you would be so kind, Mr Goodman?"

The voice was feminine but metallic with just a hint of autotune. Both remained slack-jawed and subservient. The voice was emanating from the headset.

"Certainly." I complied.

Regardless of my apparent eagerness, I remained where I was. I was starting to feel pins and needles in my legs. Despite the bearing of my teeth, I actually managed to curl my toes a little.

"Mr Goodman?" It cooed.

The numbness regained control. I had no idea what was going on or why. Deep inside I promised myself this would not be the end. I promised myself I'd get out.

"Of course. My apologies." I nodded my head a little and sat in the chair.

Ian and Bob strapped me in. Both Helen and Maggie just stood watching. Knowing full well what was going on and loving every second I was under their command. Helena kissed Maggie on the head and put her arm around her.

They turned and headed for the lift- the only source of shadow in the room. She tucked her finger under Maggie's chin and raised her head. Their eyes met.

"Soon, there'll be none at all. Come on boys." Helena kissed Maggie passionately.

Ian and Bob took each other's hand and stood alongside Helena. Ian hugged Bob from behind and kissed his cheek. All in the elevator smiled joyfully.

Ian tutted. "You never feel bad for them do you?" He asked Maggie who was sizing me up. She looked upon me with pure disgust.

"Never." The doors began to close. At the last moment, Maggie managed to spit through the narrowing gap as they shut.

"Filthy hetero!" She mocked.

I heard them cackle with laughter until their presence was just a whisper.

I remember feeling more alone than ever. It was fueled with a deep urge to scream, to cry for help. It was no use of course. I was still blissfully happy all in all. The sumptuous creatures I was left with began to fulfil their purpose.

"Are we ready?"

"Yes. Initiate sequence one." They beeped. Nothing but mimicked voices. Monotone and cold.

A pair of warm headphones slipped over my ears. Every noise I heard from then on was edgeless. I heard their automated voices tumble quietly to each other before my ears were overloaded with noise. It was deafening. I feared my teeth would shatter into a million pieces and I'd be left with a gummy smirk that sprinkled blood into the whiteness.

I've since learned what was being played to me. I didn't even think they existed but they're called binaural beats. Two tones played semitones apart that work together to create a third. According to my findings, they're said to stimulate specific parts of the brain. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it first hand.

The sound waves burrowed their way into my brain. My scrotum started to tighten. Still grinning widely, blood started to flow fast down below. A pair of silicone-coated hands appeared in view and unfastened my trousers. It was a familiar sensation that I'd felt in Helena's office. My G-spot was practically buzzing. My asshole tightened and I grew stiffer and stiffer as the tones began to affect my body.

One of the silicone things knelt in front of me as I wriggled readily. First, she pulled my trousers down to my ankles. Then with both hands, she took hold of my boxers and began to slowly pull them down, allowing my hard shaft to spring up playfully; as my briefs were removed.

I remember my breathing becoming rapid. My dick pulsed with excitement. It was all I desired. The tip of my helmet was being drizzled with saliva. Her mouth remained agape and sodden.

Its mouth lowered around my dick. It was cold. Slippery and soaked but cold. It didn't matter I just wanted to use its mouth. Use it to pleasure myself. It's arms wilted downward and so it's head fell down to my base. I gave a yelp. Still grinning in enjoyment.

"You like how I please you?" The helmet beeped. It lifted its head up a few inches before violently hammering its skull down again. As I stared intently at the scene in front of me, I saw the full length of my penis slither down her throat. Its head recoiled in a dummy-like fashion as my pelvis thrust harshly forward. Again and again, it tirelessly rocked its head around my shaft.

My eyes rolled back into my head as my face exhibited the joy it was bringing me. Its pace began to quicken and I suddenly heard a loud cracking noise. An almost rhythmic crunching sound. I peered to find its mouth had become unnaturally wide. It had broken its jaw.

It inhaled sharply, and before long, my balls were too consumed by its engrossing void. A glowing sensation smothered my genitals. I was horrified to find a concoction of thick saliva and blood lubricating me further.

If I weren't under their influence, I would've wretched. But at the time, coming was good. Saliva was good. Blood was good. That irritating buzz still pricked at my ears.

The second mistress straddled my lap as the other continued to go down on me. Her large breasts, encased in latex filled my view. I noticed a black plastic valve on both nipples. It pulled both valves open and it began to squirt thin streams of clear liquid into my face.

I felt its fingers cradle the back of my head and force my mouth over one of its spurting streams. I eagerly complied as the other valve continued to drench one side of my face. I suckled from it. It was tasteless but painfully cold. Exactly the same stuff they passed off as water.

I swallowed rapidly. I looked up at its vacant face between the cleavage and it lowered its visor to greet me. Its speakers crackled.

"You are a good boy. We want you to come. We want to please our piggy. You love surrounding yourself with filth."

I nodded. The one who was going down on me suddenly stopped. The other that straddled me unzipped the lining between its legs and slid me inside her. It was well lubricated and it felt so real. I was ripped from my nourishment as it closed off both valves. It rode me as I'd never been ridden before.

"Focus." It chanted. "Focus on my bouncing titties. This is good. You are happy. Feel your brain leaking out of your cock. You won't come. You won't come until I tell you. You cannot look away. Feel your big hard piggy dick inside me."

It felt so good it almost hurt. Edging my way into an inescapable abyss. Aroused by nameless people of whom, I knew nothing. At that moment it was my only purpose. All that mattered was being pleasured. I lived to come.

I was at the brink. So close.

"Wait. Wait." She repeated.

I waited. I could barely contain it but my body was working against me. Then, the moment I'd been waiting for finally arrived. Just before reaching climax, it jumped off me. A weird device slipped over my solid shaft. It was a transparent tube with a tube that tapered off at the end. With a hiss of compressed air, my cock was secured inside.

Safe to say I came. After a few seconds, I thought it'd be over but it wasn't. Its intensity was increased for every second that passed. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. Never-ending. I was enjoying it so much I couldn't move and I could barely open my eyes.

"Procedure complete." They affirmed.

I felt the mask being lowered over my face. What light I could see started to slowly fade. Slight hints of shiny red shimmered beside me and seconds later I'd been knocked out.

*****************************

When I gained consciousness I was overwhelmed with a torrent of lights and noise. When my eyes adjusted I saw nothing but sweat and skin. A vast series of pornographic videos filled my view. They were rapidly changing from one to the other. They mostly contained men ejaculating onto women.

Smut. Filled with every kind of intercourse imaginable and viewed from every angle. Oiled up and begging for more.

I remember feeling that orgasm that pinned me to my chair. I was in such agonizing bliss. Those tones were still playing. God, I can still hear them even now. Like a mosquito that won't go away. A pitch that's needle-thin.

My ears were being chewed apart. Sex noises, binaural beats and that metallic voice from the headsets before.

"You are a good piggy. You live to come. Nothing else matters. Forget about your life. Forget about your family. Enjoy your never-ending bliss. You live to come. Pumping. Pumping. Pumping. Over and over. Watching the pretty girls ride hard cock. You love to obey."

I tried to keep my eyes closed but I couldn't. They'd done something. Whatever they'd done I couldn't look away. To make matters worse, the cognitive programming video I'd sold them that day, was thinly layered atop the switching images.

I couldn't bear it. I loved it. I wanted to do as I was told. To make this automated voice happy. I wanted to come for her. Always. There was nothing else I wanted to do. It was what I was meant to do. I was in heaven.

(I didn't care at the time but even now those shapes dance around in the corner of my eyes. Burnt onto my retinas and injected into the psyche. I can't even blink without seeing it all over again.)

And that's where I would've stayed. Coming endlessly to a faceless mistress made of pixels and binary. But my stomach wouldn't be so easily fooled. I threw up. Whatever they'd made me drink was purged from my body. It burnt and stung my throat.

My feet felt warm and wet. After what had just happened, I gathered I was barefoot. After the last of it was up, I started to gain feeling in my hands. I could feel my hands!

I moved my head around a little but the images continued to play in front of me. Of course, the headset. It had to be. I shook my head violently and I began to see light beyond my pornographic prison.

I shook and I shook and then, I was free. The light was blinding. My eyes were so dry and itchy, I needed to blink and fast. To my surprise, my arms hung loosely at my sides.

With every fibre of willpower, I raised my hands to my face. Like silent heroes, they came to rescue me. I pulled at my eyelids with limp fingers. I could feel a hard dry crust flaking away from my skin. My eyes had been super-glued open.

I began to squeeze my eyelids as hard as I could. My dick started to soften. My blood was beginning to displace around my body again. I felt my skin start to stretch and tear. I didn't care, I had to blink. I yelled in agony.

With one potent yank, my eyes were safe. Tears embraced them. I was released and a little afraid as to what I might see next. The pain was excruciating but after a while, they started to adjust to the room. I was somewhere completely different. A place that was just as whitewashed as the last one.

I could remember everything. From waking up this morning to where I was then. The foyer, the office, Helena still had my pen.

The device inhaling my dick was still encased in the glass vial. It was connected via a tube to a large pipe that was fixed to the ceiling. A red door stood to my left. The pipe above disappeared through a hole in the wall. I had to find out what was going on and get out alive.

I got a head rush as I stood up. I had pins and needles everywhere. I was greeted by my own reflection in a large mirror. I hadn't aged or lost any weight so I could only assume I was there for a few hours, maximum.

I tugged on that glass sucker. I wasn't hard anymore so it came away easily. I rubbed my eyes carefully. They were red raw and the remaining glue restricted their movement. The headset and headphones lay powerlessly on the ground.

As I bent down to pick them up, I noticed I wasn't alone. I was one in twenty male participants. Behind me were nineteen others- trapped and thoughtless zombies twitching their hips into the open space.

They wore the same equipment as me. Naked aside from the machinery. They were all in paradise. Slackjawed and drooling like the catsuits were. I believed those tubes had nothing in them until I saw a thick bubbly liquid slugging its way along. It was come. Unmeasurable amounts of spunk were being slurped up into the pipeline overhead and then being pumped out the door.

I had to save them. The man I tried saving was in his late thirties. He was lanky and clearly hadn't eaten for a while. None of them had. I wondered if it was my travel sickness that made me puke or the carpet of piss and shit that layered the floor.

I tried to set one free but I couldn't get through. I attempted to pull the pipe away, but he was so erect I would've taken his cock off with it. I tried the headset instead but he was beyond help. He started screaming. He begged me to give it back. He snatched it out of my hand, stretched the elastic over his head, and his eyes were protected again.

He was addicted. Brainwashed. I knew the stuff I sold was effective but this was a new level of madness. Nobody can help someone who doesn't want to be helped.