Whistleblower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A safe place in an unsafe world. " I muttered.

I abandoned the men and left the room. They'd left it unlocked. I guess nobody had ever broken out before. I was in a silver hallway lined with two-way mirrors. Six on both sides. Every door supported a cream-filled pipe that siphoned into a thicker one that curbed off upwards.

All was silent besides a dull whirring. I checked the window directly opposite to find the same sight. Twenty men being drained of every drop. A clipboard hung nestled on a hook next to the door. It displayed the name of each man, which chair they were sat in, how much fluid they'd produced and when they'd been plugged in.

I immediately began to search through the pages and found my name. I'd been hooked up for about two hours or so and produced 24 ounces of come... apparently. I flipped the chart back over. I noticed the first name on the list was Raymond Fisher. The real CEO of Curiosity.ltd. He'd been there for three hundred and six hours.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I walked carefully down to the end of the hall. On my way, I peered into every window. With every glance, I witnessed more fatigue and decay. It was ridiculous. One of them had clearly suffered a technical malfunction. The glass casing had sucked so hard it'd caused his crown to explode. His corpse was haggard and smiling.

Upon reaching the end I saw Mr Fisher stood at his mirror. Staring into his own sunken eyes. He was so thin. But he was smiling, maybe he had no idea what was going on. I hope not.

I tapped on the glass. I thought he'd dart around like a fish in a tank but he lingered still. Totally unaware and captivated by his own insanity.

Upon further inspection, most of the men had broken free. The ones that stood were gormless and continued providing a surplus of ejaculate. I heard footsteps. I looked around for something to brandish but there was nothing that could aid me. I faced the faceless foe. It was Maggie.

She took one look at me and ran back the way she came. I gave chase. The silence was deafened by the heavy pounding of my bare feet on the frigid floor. Maggie puffed and panted and gasped for breath. She ran past a wooden door and headed for the elevator ahead. I'd had just about enough of those fucking things.

The doors began to close and at the last second, I put in a kick. She gave a cry of shock and tumbled like a sack of potatoes. I straddled her plump belly and pinned her to the floor. She was red and sweaty.

"What the fuck is going on?" I demanded an answer.

She spat in my face. "Filthy breeder. Get off me, now!"

She struggled against me and almost threw me off but I was determined. I wanted to know what was happening. Before I could ask any more a ding announced the arrival of the headset twins.

"Mr Goodman. You are a good little piggy." Arms raised in front of them, they marched towards me. I forwent the interrogation for a new strategy. I fled. I fled back to the hall of mirrors but kicked down the nearest door.

I could hear them gaining on me so I had to think fast. I had a sudden rap of genius. I tore the headsets from their eyes. They raved and yelled bloody murder. I ran out to face them in the corridor. I was followed by a small legion of sex hungry servants. What was the one thing they wanted? Sex.

I threw the headsets towards the twins. Without a seconds delay, the slaves began to sprint in their direction. Biting at the supple tubing and tearing at their flesh for the chance to come again. As some gnawed at those tubes, large puddles of semen began to form on the floor. Dicks bleeding, the twins were swarmed.

Turning the corner, Maggie was petrified. I think she might've gagged at the sight of all that dick action going on. I collected their headsets off the floor. The men swarmed at my feet. Willing and worshipping.

"Keeper of the mask!" They whined. "Gift us our pleasure!"

I swung the headsets in front of me. "Explain! Or I'll set them on you!"

Maggie stood tearful. "Fuck!" She held her head, distressed.

"You weren't supposed to get out!" She balled.

"That isn't my problem. Right now you need to answer my questions. Otherwise, you'll be succumbing to a tidal wave of sweaty cocks." I had to yell a little; over the heavy breathing of the goons humping their malfunctioning dolls.

"Why are you farming jizz, you sick weirdo?"

"You men, wreck everything! You make more than us, you belittle us and worship us but only as long as it pleases you. And for what? A few moments of pleasure? Breaking hundreds of hearts for a fraction of a second. People like you, need to be gone. The world can continue without straight men. We can repopulate, as long as we have-"

"Our sperm." I was blown away, truly.

I wondered what'd push a person to start something like this. I dropped the headsets and the men clawed for their fix.

"At least we're doing it this way." She defended. "We don't rape you or take you by force. You are willing!"

"Once we're programmed to be!" I took a moment to catch my breath. "You don't speak for all women. You definitely don't speak for gay men or anybody in between. What gives you the right?"

Maggie smiled. "I want to watch you submit. To watch you become our little toys, for a change. For once we have found the perfect way to literally use you. It's absolute perfection."

I began to back away.

"You might be right," I acknowledged."I'm sorry if someone screwed you over in the past and that we continue to bane your life. But that template you so wholeheartedly believe in, that isn't all of us. More to the point, this won't last and you won't claim all of us."

"We don't need all of you." She chucked. "Just enough."

Maggie turned and left. I was going to give chase but I had to let people know. That's why I'm here now. That wooden door led to a staircase. After a bit of searching, I managed to find a laptop. I'm going to send this to every email I can remember and ask you to pass it on.

I know they'll be here for me soon. Don't trust Curiosity.inc. Share my story and let everybody know. Not all men are evil. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a headset.

[txt.file corrupted]