Whistler's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ten o'clock meeting was uneventful except that they sat at a round table. Eric took his seat and the rest filed in until there was only one seat left for Wilma, which was right beside Eric of course. She came through the door, moving fast and apologizing for being late. He glanced at the clock on the wall. It was about 30 seconds past 10 o'clock. He made a note that she obviously valued punctuality and, his mind jumped quickly to next Saturday when he was to meet her on WH2 at 10 o'clock where, and he couldn't stop himself, she'd be naked. She was just sitting down next to him and he couldn't look because he was sure her clothing wouldn't be there. Add to that the fact that the breeze from her sitting down had enveloped him in the gentle aroma of that cologne he had first really noticed when his face was buried against her neck and he was sucking there. Silly as it seemed, that had been the left side of her neck and now he was sitting to her right. It helped a little that what he was looking at was not where he'd been. He decided that he was really pathetic and vowed to improve.

Thank goodness he was just a listener today and she did most of the talking so he could just sit and watch her, study her, devour her from fairly close range. He couldn't believe that she had actually gotten better looking in just two days. By the time the hour was up he could have painted her portrait, knowing intimately each strand of hair, each pore in her face, each twinkle he saw in her eyes, even the very slight misalignment of one of her teeth. As the meeting ended, she smiled at him and spoke politely and they separated. This was only Monday but Saturday couldn't be too far away.

Eric was actually enjoying the new job. He was learning and staying late in the evenings trying to get a little ahead of things and it was working. On Thursday he had gotten a message that Wilma had five minutes available and she wanted to meet with him for their "get acquainted" time that she had with all of the new employees that fell under her domain. Surprisingly he had not been nervous and even survived the smell of her cologne which was a very faint aroma, but nearly overwhelming to him, not surprisingly. They chatted briefly and he gave her his best big smile which she returned. No mention about Saturday verbally but she did look at the large calendar she used as a desk mat and tapped her finger on this Saturday's date and smiled again. It was all he needed though and when she put her hand forward to shake as he was ready to leave, he brazenly ignored it and put two fingers in his mouth and drew them out slowly, then shook her hand. A little nod of the head from her acknowledging that was one point for him and he was quickly back to his own desk and working away again. He was still quite a few points behind but who knows what might happen.

Eric had been doing a lot of thinking during the week, almost all after he had gotten home from work. It was very dangerous and he wondered if he had inherited his penchant for overthinking things from his birth mother. He decided she had not done much good thinking when she had gotten so drunk at the fraternity party, then chastised himself as he realized that he didn't know her at all and had no right to judge her about lots of things. But this thing with Wilma. He had a predilection for always trying to look ahead and have a clear map in his head of where things were going. He was having a lot of trouble doing that now.

She was his boss, actually his boss's boss, and where did that leave him. He wanted to call her up, ask her out on a date, take her to a restaurant where 90% of the males would be envious of him. He wanted those normal things and somehow, he couldn't picture them happening. He hadn't read all of the Wayland Industries handbook yet but he was sure there was something in there about underlings dating upperlings, and she was sure one of those. Then there were those mornings when he looked in the mirror and thought that, after the males at the restaurant were envious, they would quickly say, "what the hell is she doing with that guy?" And that thought was repeated in his brain, over and over. It seemed that every time he remembered what had happened and the feelings that she created, both physically and mentally, they always ended with that thought. "What the hell is she doing with that guy?" He was trying to deal with the trash heap his mind had become and wasn't having a lot of success.

Saturday finally arrived and he was up early, showered and getting dressed if pulling on some swimming trunks could be called getting dressed. At last he decided to leave and the hour-long drive to the island was nauseatingly tedious, with his mind attacking him mercilessly. She wouldn't be there at all. She'd be there but only to tell him this was foolish and she wouldn't be coming back again. She'd be there and torment him fiendishly, then leave him a beaten and frustrated hulk. Thank goodness he finally pulled into the parking lot before he decided to race his car into a light pole to end the anguish.

He stuffed his wallet into one pocket of his trunks and the electronic key thingy into the other, throwing his towel over his shoulder. At the gate he swiped his card and went inside only to have a gorgeous, topless redhead who was not watching what she was doing plow head on into him, her enormous boobs nearly knocking him off his feet. She apologized with a face nearly as red as her hair as he took one long last look before moving on. Maybe this was an omen that today would be okay after all. Feeble, but it was the best he could do.

He was 15 minutes early so he stopped by the concession stand and optimistically bought two bottles of water, then headed to the WI2 gate. There he slipped his trunks off and went in, moving to where they had settled in last week. Fortunately, it was vacant. He spread his towel, sat down and waited with bated breath. He opened one bottle of water to take a drink and as he raised it to his mouth and was drinking, there she was. At work she was, as Jimmy had said, very attractive. Here, walking toward him naked, she was totally breathtaking.

"Oh god, I'm so thirsty," she said, taking the bottle right from his mouth and putting it to hers. As he watched her drink, his whole body relaxed. After a long swallow she exclaimed, "Good!" She was looking at him, from head to toe. "Almost as good as YOU look right now," she added. He could feel the erection beginning and she could see it. "Bad boy," she quipped as she sat down beside him on his towel, her body rubbing against his. "I wouldn't have you any other way." He turned his body sideways so it wouldn't be so obvious to anyone passing by. She kissed him on the cheek. "You notice I didn't spread my towel, or anything else yet?" Now he was having thoughts that he hadn't had all week and he could feel the low burn beginning in his body. "Let's just head on to WI3. More private," she added, quickly reaching over and lightly tapping his erection.

He jumped up and reached for her arm, missing it and, of course, bumping her right nipple. She looked at him and then down at herself. "They don't match now," she murmured. So, he bumped the other one to her broad smile. "You know how to take care of me don't you." He picked up his towel, draping it carefully over his arm so it pretty well hid his privates and tossed his bathing trunks on his shoulder. She carefully wound her fingers through his and they headed for WI3.

Cards were swiped and they were inside and it was obvious that she was intent on being on the ocean side this time. She picked the enclosure, sat her bag by the outside wall and went inside with her towel, pulling him along with her.

"Someone might see us," he suggested, gesturing to the wide-open space in front of them leading down to the ocean.

"That's why we're on Whistler's Island, to see and be seen," she answered, punching him in the ribs.

Very quickly it looked like that was going to happen as a pair were coming out of the ocean and looked like they were heading right for them. And that's exactly where they were headed.

"We're just a couple of shelters down," the slightly older man said, gesturing to his right. "Care to join us."

Eric felt her arm go around his waist. "Thanks," she said, smiling at the man, "but I think we'll just hang out here and have our own fun."

Now it was the woman's turn. "By all means," she said, smiling broadly. "That's why we're here isn't it?"

Wilma just smiled in return as the couple went off their own way. Eric felt a pat on his butt. They spread towels and lay down, both on their backs and just watching the puffy clouds drifting lazily in the gentle morning breeze.

"Not quite as hot today," she said, starting the conversation.

"We'll have to see about that," he replied, grinning.

Wilma rolled on her side toward him and began playing with the short and very light-colored hair on his chest. It was so very relaxing just to be here and they chatted aimlessly for many minutes. Wilma took a deep breath, a more serious look on her face. Eric saw it and wondered - it was his nature to wonder.

"I've always considered myself a pretty good judge of people," she began. "I just seem to have a knack or whatever you want to call it for reading people pretty well."

"That's probably a big factor in why you're where you are. I'm not sure I'm any good at that at all."

"No false modesty from me - I think you're right in what you said. Right about both things." She saw him shrug and smile. She took another deep breath. "I've got something I want to do, just for fun. I guess it's just a thing of mine, yanno. And you need to help me. You game for it.?"

If it involved Wilma, he was game for just about anything. "Sure," he answered, rolling on his side to face her.

"Ever do any role playing?"

He wondered where that came from but wasn't about to stop now. "Don't think so, really. Why?"

"We're going to try it here. I'm just curious what might happen."

He winked. "I'm ready I guess."

She went outside and he could hear her rummaging in that magic bag she had that seemed to have a little of everything inside. She returned with something small and black in her hand, some kind of cloth or something as best he could make out. She handed it to him and he could quickly see what it was, one of those little blindfold things that they give you at good hotels so you can block out the light. He gave her a puzzled look.

"Put it on," she said simply

"Ohhh," he said, giving her an evil smile.

"Calm down, tiger," she quipped back, laughing. "Just put it on." Which he did.

When he had it settled securely in place, she began. "Can't see?"

"Not a thing."

"That's good, because you're blind. You were in a terrible accident when you were 17 and have been blind ever since. You don't know me at all, and you're just sitting around killing time and waiting for who knows what."

He wondered where this was going but was willing to dive in head first if that's what she wanted. "Okay," was his simple reply. He waited, but there was nothing. He waited some more but there was just silence, and blackness.

"Hi," she said brightly, surprising him.

"Hi," he responded. "Who's there?"

"Lisa, and who are you?"

"I'm Eric," he said, not sure what he was supposed to reply.

"Are you here by yourself?"

"I am indeed." He was beginning to think and wanted to be . . . well, normal. "Want to sit here and talk with me for a while?"

"Really? I've love to if that's all right with you." He could feel her presence next to him, could feel her warmth even on a day like today. "Have you been blind all your life?"

"No, it was an accident when I was 17."

"Is it too painful to talk about?"

"No, I don't mind." And Eric proceeded to create a long story about the accident and the aftereffects and how he had to deal with being blind. Wilma sympathized with him as he spoke, touched his hand often and even rubbed his shoulder at one particularly sad part.

"But you seem to be doing okay now," she finally said.

"I get along, but it's not easy." He waited but there was no reply. He waited some more and was getting totally puzzled and actually wondered if she had slipped away for a minute. Suddenly he felt Her hand on his chest, pushing him down. He didn't fight it. She rubbed his chest and his belly. He could feel her warm breath against his face and felt her lips on his. He could hear her making little humming sounds, very sensuous sounds and the odor of her cologne was surrounding him. He reached to put his arm around her, but she pushed it away so he let it just lay on the sand. Now it was his turn to take a deep breath as he could feel her hand sliding across his belly, then lower. He was sure his erection was standing as tall as it could and wished he could see what she was going to do.

The hand left his belly and closed immediately on his erection. He wanted to tear the blindfold off and begin ravaging her but knew that would spoil everything. Somehow, he sensed this was serious. She was holding him tight now, and slowly and gently stroking.

"IS that good?" He heard a whisper by his ear. He could only grunt. "Tell me, I need to know."

"Oh hell yes," he gasped out. But then it stopped and he sensed movement. And almost at the same time he felt her mouth closing on him, her lips sliding up and down, her tongue working on the underside and he thought that his body might just burn to a crisp. He wanted it to go on forever, that feeling, those lips, but then they stopped too. He wanted to tell her to start again and don't stop, just to keep going. Yet even with his libido racing nearly out of control, he couldn't help but wonder what was coming next.

He felt her bump his hip, and could sense her leg swinging over his body and quickly, her weight was on his chest.

"How ya doing?" she asked softly, kissing his cheek.

"I may die here but I'll die the happiest man in the world."

"Oh, you can't die now. Lisa's not nearly through with you yet."

"I hope you're never through with me," he garbled out between gasps of breathing.

"We'll see."

She was nibbling on his ear lobe, blowing in his ear, gently using her teeth on his neck, all the while moving her body so that her squished boobs were still rubbing against his chest. He could feel her legs bumping against his and wanted to reach around and squeeze that wonderful ass. She moved just slightly and his leg was now between hers and she began rubbing her wetness back and forth against that leg and he was doing everything he could to help her.

"Your little cowgirl is just about ready to mount." He knew what that meant for sure and he was getting dizzy just trying to suck in enough air to stay conscious - he certainly wanted to be conscious for what he knew was coming. Slowly her weight lifted off his chest and he felt her legs move up and rest outside his hips. She had to be straddling him and he could hardly stand not being able to do something. She was doing something, however and he realized that he could feel his cock rubbing against her butt cheeks. Her weight lifted again, he felt a hand and for a second he felt himself bumping against something, then almost instantly sliding into a very hot and very slippery place of wonder and ecstasy.

"How's that?" a sultry voice asked.

"Heaven," he grunted out.

"Can you say, giddy up?"

"Please," was all he could manage.

"Close enough," came a throaty reply and her hips began to move, up and down, around in a small circle, then side to side. He could hear the slurpy sound of him going in and out of her and the gentle slapping as she bottomed against him. He felt her taking hold of his hands, locking her fingers with his, then pushing them up over his head which allowed one of those nipples to rub against his lips. Quickly he had it, his tongue caressing it, his mouth relentlessly pulling it out until he felt it release with a popping sound. To his relief, the other one took its place with the same result. In his totally overwhelming sexual stupor, he could hear her voice.

"You liked that, didn't you? You love to suck on those nipples. Even more you love what I'm doing to you and you want me to keep it up. I may only have a short time left so you better hurry and cum for me. Can you do that? I think you can. Would it help if I was kissing you?" He could only nod as he felt her partly open mouth touch his and her tongue slipped past his lips that instantly closed on it and his teeth gently closed on it as well to a very little squeal from her. But he wasn't letting loose except that he could feel that he was losing control of his body. The feeling was growing inside of him and he knew it was going to get out, it had to get out and he let go of her tongue with a loud groan and he could feel his cock jerking and squirting hot liquid inside of. . . Lisa. It went for long, very long seconds and he opened his eyes, only he still couldn't see.

But he wanted more, and the more was to take care of Wilma, or Lisa, whichever it was so he began to move but she held him down.

"We'll get to that. I won't let you go without that for sure." You can take the blindfold off though. He had to squint in the bright light that his eyes weren't used to yet, but he could still see her sitting astride him, his erection still inside her. But, to his chagrin, she gently lifted herself off and lay down beside him. Instinctively he rolled onto his side so he could face her, and see her finally.

"So," she began, "tell me about it."

A little flummoxed, he said, "Where do I begin?"

"Right where we started."

Eric didn't say anything right away as he went back to her saying hi to him. It was role playing and he had played his role, a wonderful role as it had ended, but he realized she wanted him to actually put himself in the place of the blind guy. He thought carefully for a minute and she was smiling since that's exactly what she wanted and, in his face, she could see that it was happening.

"You sounded nice when you said, hi. I liked the sound of your voice. I wondered what you were like since I couldn't see you and all you'd said was hi. Then we talked for a while and I got a pretty good picture of what you were like, kind of concerned and caring. I think I grew to like you and what I was hearing. You seemed interested in me and I wanted to find out more about you."

"Good," she said. "Anything else?"

There was a lot else. His breathing was finally returning to normal, even as he hoped it might race away again a little later. He'd get to that he was sure. "I enjoyed you, and the longer we talked, the nicer you seemed."

Now she smiled. "Go on."

"Then you started touching me, and it was fantastic. And then you touched some more and I couldn't believe how I was feeling. And, then, you know what happened." His eyes held hers. "You were fantastic, and I think you know that. When you were whispering to me and saying those things, I thought I might just totally disintegrate. You were wonderful."

"What was missing?"

"Shit, there was nothing missing. You were all there."

"I was Lisa, and what was missing?"

He stopped and pondered as he stared at her one raised eyebrow. Then he knew what was missing; her face was missing, and as it sank into his brain, he realized what she had done. His eyes widened and he saw her breathe a huge sigh. He opened his arms and she sank into them, her head on his shoulder. It was a warm and wonderful hug that had nothing to do with sex or being naked. It lasted a couple of very secure and wonderful minutes.

"Did that matter?" she asked gently, knowing what he had figured out.

"No," he said simply. "Not a bit."

But they were naked and Eric was not through. He looked her in the eye. "Now I'm giving the orders." Her eyes went wide. He lay down on his back and beckoned to her with his finger. "Back where you were," he said. Smiling again, she stepped across his body and sat down as she had been.