Whistler's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now sir?"

He beckoned with his finger and she saw what he was doing. She rose up on her knees that were straddling his body and shuffled forward until she was at his face. She was looking down at him. His hands on her butt cheeks urged her forward. She moved just a little and felt his breath on her bare labia. His tongue could now go to work and it did, probing inside her then working on her clit. Her eyes were still locked on his and, despite the break in all this activity she could feel the heat rising within her very quickly. Her hands went to his head and she rocked back and forth, helping his tongue do its work. He didn't need much help now as he was looking up along that body, at those breasts and the nipples reaching for the sky, into those heavy-lidded eyes looking back at him and he was loving every second of what was happening. He could see those eyes closing even more and was waiting for what he knew was about to happen. Suddenly, he could feel it and hear it as she gasped and jerked and seemed to be vibrating and was forcing his face against her. He thought he could stay there and hear that and feel that forever. Too soon she was through and she slid off and collapsed against him.

"Are you Lisa or Wilma," he asked, kissing her forehead.

"I am," she said softly.

They took another swim in the ocean, playing and laughing, dunking each other, tickling, grabbing and whatever else gripped their imaginations. They came back to the enclosure hand and hand, and sat down to just enjoy the day. Of course, it wasn't long till they were again enjoying each other.

Laying side by side, Wilma looked at Eric with a very serious look that, even though all that had happened today, made him just a touch nervous.

"I know that look," she suggested, "and you need to get rid of it." He smiled and nodded. "Have you read all of the Wayland Industries handbook?" A little laugh and a shaking of his head. "What we are doing is not technically against the handbook, but pretty close. So, I have a way to fix it if you'd like." Now his eyes were wide and he was very interested. "It's not illegal nor immoral, just a little different I guess you could say."

Now he was really interested. "What the hell are you talking about?" was all he could say.

"Do you know Steve Friedman?"

"I don't think so." He paused for a second. "Wait, is that the guy from Friedman Associates."

"Yes, so you do know who he is."

"Kind of. Do you know him?

"He's a good friend. We've worked together on charity projects and gotten to know each other pretty well. Sometimes we call each other about problems and make suggestions to each other. He called me the other day. He's looking for an industrial engineering supervisor and wondered if I had any suggestions. He told me what they'd pay and I checked your HR file. He's paying about 20% more than we're paying."

Eric's brain was racing, putting things together and realizing what she was saying. "So, what did you tell him, if anything?"

"I told him I might know of someone who would be a great addition to his staff."

"Is that me?"

"It is for sure. If you give Jimmy your two-week notice, even after only one week on the job, but show him that you have an offer for a 20% increase in salary, despite it being a little shady maybe, there's not much he can say since there's no way we can match that. Plus, Friedman is growing so fast it's really amazing. A truly fantastic opportunity. And you'd be getting in fairly early in that growth with a huge chance to grow right along with it." She smiled at him now. "I had HR check with the guy who was right behind you when we hired you . . . and he's still available. That was a little touchy but he did it."

"So, give me the whole plan that you've put together." It was all sounding too good to be true, but he hoped it wasn't.

"You turn in your notice to Jimmy. He goes to HR and they hire this other guy. He comes in and you help Jimmy get him oriented. On Friday of that first week, as he always does, Jimmy will tell you that everything is in order so you don't need to come in for the second week. So," and now she gave him a special look, "on that Friday night you'll go home, shower, dress very nicely and then pick me up at exactly 7 o'clock and take me, on our very first date, to a very fine restaurant that you've selected. We'll eat and talk and afterward, well, that's up to you, and to me, I guess. But I know what I'd like and now that I know you a little better, I think I know what you'd like."

He sure did know and he also knew that he'd never imagined that Whistler's Island was such an amazing and magical place.

Since, the Saturday was still young, they put on what clothes they had, went to WI1 for a quick lunch, then back to WI3 for another swim and . . . well, you can guess I think.