Whistling Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But just to exert a little control, I got up on my knees and looked at her lying there, flushed face, lovely boobs, thighs spread wide open brazenly showing me a moist hungry pussy. I moved forward and taking my cock in my hand moved the head of it up and down her pussy lips. Between the two of us, we were well lubricated. I eased just the head of my dick into her warm slippery folds.

"Oh, Billy, do me!" she whimpered.

I obliged her, but slowly at first. I eased myself in and out and in a little more till our pubic bones were mashing together. Then I continued with long strokes, slowly increasing in speed.

"Oh, Billy..." she moaned.

"Oh, Pam..." I replied.

Then we were just fucking our brains out. I was watching her to see if she was going to come before I couldn't hold out anymore. I think she was very well primed and sure enough, she started to cry out.

"Oh...oh...oh...aaaaaaah"

Her legs and hips were spasming and I let go at the same time, slowing slightly while plunging deeply and squirting powerfully into her hot depth.

As the spasming subsided, I collapsed onto her, my head over her shoulder pumping air. She was breathing hard too and then I felt her shudder one last time. I don't know how long we lay like that. It was as if we were in a state of timelessness and nearly unconscious. Gradually, reality re-emerged and our breathing slowed. I raised up to support myself on my elbows and looked at Pam. Her eyes were open and we just gazed at each other. For me, it felt like a realization but of what? Her lips formed into a gentle smile and her eyes closed. We kissed tenderly, with just our lips touching but it seemed like as deep a kiss as was possible. Wow.

We needed to straighten our legs before something started to cramp up. In so doing, my dong came loose with a wet slurp. I gingerly rose and got some paper towels from the kitchen, returned and knelt between her legs. I used the paper towels to catch as much of the mess as I could. She gave a little squeeze with her pussy and a little more of our cream oozed out. I got that too. I think we spared the quilt.

Being this close to her juicy pussy, I couldn't resist. I lifted her legs into the air, got down on my belly and licked her all the way clean. From her delicate little asshole up to her mons, sucking her lush lips, I did my best to leave her shiny clean.

She said, "I love a man who cleans up after himself."

I crawled back up beside her and kissed her, this time with tongues mingling all our flavors together. Reality was still dawning on us gradually. I got up again and brought our glasses in from the patio. Pam had sat up and was leaning against the couch. I sat down beside her and we clinked glasses and drank our watered-down margaritas.

Reality, still dawning caused me to say, "So, when do the kids get home?"

She squinted across the room at the kitchen clock and said, "About 2 hours."

Then I said, "Ya know, I have other customers to service."

"Well if they get the same service I do, you're going to be one tired son of a bitch."

I said, "No, they don't." I looked at her and smiled. "You're special!"

We kissed tenderly again.

"Well, since I'm on vacation for the next 2 hours, I'm going to take a shower and a nap. Care to join me?"

"Sorry," I answered, "I'm not on vacation. And I AM sorry. Seriously sorry."

Was I being too responsible for my own good? Maybe, but I had a feeling this journey wasn't over.

The next day I called Pam. I had to leave a message, trying to recall what she has said about her work schedule. Since leaving her yesterday, I had sort of been vibrating with excitement, elation and anticipation. My phone rang just as I got into my truck after a service stop.

"Hi, Pam!"

"Billy! How's it going?"

"Really good. Are you back from vacation?"

"Oh, yeah."

"How was it?"

A pause, "Billy, it was the best vacation I've had in years."

"Really? Years?"

"Well...."

She said, "Look, Billy. I think my pool pump is making a funny noise."

"I'll be right over..."

"No. I think it will be ok till tomorrow. I'm dropping the kids at a birthday party at 4:00 and picking them up at 8:00. Maybe you could check my equipment around 4:30."

I said, "You're in luck. I have an opening right at that time."

She said, "I may have a few openings of my own. We'll have to see about them tomorrow."

I could just imagine the glint in her eye as she said that.

Friday afternoon, I was glad I had time to shower and shave before my last service call of the day. For this pool pump noise investigation, I wore my regular uniform: cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirt. I figured the neighbors might raise an eyebrow if I was semi stripped down for a 4:30 visit. Keeping to the script, I went in through the side gate like usual and went straight to the pool equipment. For no reason I can think of I was whistling the theme song from "Gilligan's Island."

I heard the sliding door open and looked up to see Pam heading my way. She looked stunning in a short green light weight sun dress that buttoned all the way up the front. The late afternoon light somehow emphasized her tan and highlights glinted in her auburn hair. It looked like her boobs were swaying freely under that dress.

I stood and she came into my arms and we kissed tenderly for a few moments. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"You smell good," she said and laid her head on my shoulder as we embraced.

"So do you," I said as I poked my nose into her hair.

With my hands on her back, I could feel what might have been a bra strap through the fabric of her dress. But that didn't match her swaying tits. Discreetly I moved my hand around her back and definitely felt straps going this way and that but I couldn't imagine what she might be wearing. But boy, was I curious.

I looked at her seriously and said, "Pam, I'm curious about your undergarments."

She looked right back at me and said, "Billy, I'm curious about yours too." And then she grabbed my ass cheek through my shorts and gave it a squeeze. As it happened, I had omitted any underwear.

"If you could get this pump fixed we could look into other matters," she said as she undid a couple buttons at the top of her dress.

I leaned over her smoothly running pool pump and twisted a valve backward and forward one time.

"There," I said, "that oughtta take care of it."

"Oh, Billy," she said, way overacting. "Thank you SO much. How can I ever repay you?"

"Well, you could clarify your undergarments for me."

She just turned and started walking slowly away from me toward the house. As she strolled, she lifted the back of her skirt till I could just glimpse some emerald green straps circling the very tops of her thighs. This woman was something! What an exciting vision and my cock was paying attention. When we got inside, she gestured me toward the couch and said, "Have a seat. Can I get you a beer?" I noticed that the coffee table from the other day was still pushed aside.

She headed for the kitchen and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Mostly shapely legs and auburn hair from this view, but inside that silk top was a lot of lively motion and the allure of some strappy lingerie.

She had to know I was drinking in the view and there was a little of the showgirl in her movements. A little slowness in her gait, a little extra swing in her hips. As she returned with a beer bottle in each hand, the tips of her nipples were clearly wiggling around inside the front of her dress and yet where she had undone the buttons, I could glimpse a couple more green straps heading from her shoulders between her breasts. No ordinary bra, apparently.

She bent at the waist, quite unnecessarily, to hand me the beer. I obviously gazed at her chest and she clasped her hands together. In doing this, her arms squeezed her boobs together and bulged them out of the dress somewhat.

"Pam," I said, "I couldn't help but notice that the manufacturer seems to have left out some important parts of your bra."

"Billy, you're looking at the 'manufacturer' and I assure you the design is flawless."

With that, she stood up, spread open the lapels of her dress and presented her tits in all their glory. Her nipples showing arousal atop her puffy areoles. It did look like she was wearing a bra that was all straps and missing the cups. But there were some extra straps heading down from beneath her boobs into where her dress was still buttoned.

"Wait a minute," I said, "You made this?"

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Yup."

I was trying to get my head around the fact that Pam would put so much thought and effort into displaying herself in such an erotic manor. Was she a showgirl? Had she been? Did she want to be one?

"Well, ho-lee shit!" I said. "You are something else, Pam and really beautiful, too!"

"Oh, Billy. You're such a flatterer. You're just trying to talk me out of my dress..."

"That's not true!" I said. "But is it working?"

"Maybe...."

She looked at me with a faint smile and slowly moved her hands to the next button down. She swayed back and forth as if to some unheard music and released that button and the next. Now the straps going down branched off and I couldn't tell what was going on. But her hands kept moving to the last remaining buttons. Finally done, she planted her feet about shoulder width apart and put her hands behind her head and stood facing me with her dress hanging open all up the front.

"Oh my God!" I said, "You are so hot!"

There was a horizontal strap between the ones going down that had a sort of gold clasp right over her belly. There were straps at her hips heading around the back. The ones going down, continued to her crotch and passed either side of her pussy lips. It seemed like there was a little tension on the straps which made her already lush lips bulge a little more. To add to that effect, the straps I had originally seen from behind when we were walking in, went around the very tops of her thighs forming a distinct thigh gap at her pussy! I gently pushed back the hem of her dress and saw that those thigh straps were kind of suspended by another strap that went up to the ones going around the back.

Taking my suggestion, Pam slowly turned around while removing the dress entirely. She stood facing away from me, again with her feet apart. Now I could see the straps coming up from her crotch went between her ass cheeks all the way up to her shoulders and became part of the bra again. The ones coming around from her hips continued across framing her lovely ass like the top edge of a bikini.

"Oooh. This is unbelievable!" I said.

She waggled her ass at me and said, "Kinda fun, huh?"

I reached out and put a hand on her hip. I think I felt her shudder at my touch. She started to revolve her hips slowly with my hand in place. I followed the strap around from her hip to her ass. I hooked my finger inside it and gave a tug. It was slightly stretchy. I could see how it fit her fantastic curves so well.

I relocated my hand to her inner thigh, just above her knee. She continued to sway and I let my hand ease its way up her thigh. Since I was sitting on the couch, I was about eye level with her lovely butt.

"Does all this stay in place when you bend over?" I asked innocently.

"Let's see." With that she slowly bent at the waist and her gym time showed as she touched the floor with her fingertips. This had the effect of totally exposing her asshole and hairless pussy to my view and I'm sure she knew it. Her pussy lips were definitely glistening with wetness.

"My God, Pam, where is all this coming from? You could be a porn star!"

"Pretty slutty, huh?" she said smiling at me from between her legs, upside down with her tits hanging high on her chest.

Before I could reach out and grab something, she stood back up and turned around. Standing right in front of me, she leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders to support herself and kissed me. Our lips and tongues were enjoying a moment while my hands reached out and found her breasts. I lightly dragged the backs of my fingers across her nipples which were pretty stiff already.

Then she took one hand from my shoulder and reached for my lap. She found my boner under my shorts and kind of felt it up.

She pulled her head away and said, "You're overdressed."

Then she crawled up onto the couch to kind of kneel with one knee either side of my thighs. As she started to undo buttons on my shirt, I moved one hand from her tit to her pussy which was gaping there between my thighs. She had these incredibly prominent pussy lips that were juicy in every way. I just felt around down there smearing her plentiful moisture up and down her folds.

By now she had my shirt all the way unbuttoned and she leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder while feeling my chest with one hand. She seemed to rest there enjoying my toying with her pussy. I was impressed that her harness design didn't interfere.

I gradually slipped a finger into her just a little, then pulled it out and slid it up and down her lips again. Then I put it in a little further. The next time I had two fingers in there and made a special effort to find her clit when I slid them up again. This made her moan and it felt like she shuddered a little.

Since this seemed to be working, I got my other hand down there too. I inserted the two middle fingers of my left hand and sort of hooked them around her pubic bone hoping I was maybe homing in on her G-spot. With my right thumb, I found her clit and started massaging it slowly.

That husky voice of hers again: "A little faster..."

I tried to keep some coordinated rhythm with both hands as I gradually ramped up the speed. She started to rock her hips back and forth just a little bit to the same rhythm. Then she started to moan too.

"Ohh...ohh...ohh...OHH...OHHHHH!"

And with that she came, shuddering. The rhythm was broken and she was just sort of vibrating uncontrollably. I felt her teeth high on my shoulder near my neck and held still hoping she wouldn't take a chunk out of me. I put my whole hand over her whole pussy and very gently massaged as she descended from her orgasm.

Gradually, the tension went out of her and she was just sort of draped over me with her head on my shoulder facing away from mine. When her breathing had returned to normal, she sat back up still astride my thighs, smiled and kissed me again quite tenderly. I withdrew my hand from beneath her and showed her how wet it was.

She agreed and said, "That was a good one alright!"

She reached down and brought her hand up, showing me two fingers glistening also. She poked her fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean of her juices as we looked each other in the eye. I took my wet slippery hand and anointed each of her nipples.

She sat back and I played with them for a moment when she said, "You're still over dressed and I need to get up before I get a cramp somewhere."

With that, she eased off me and slowly stood straightening up and gaining her balance. Fit as she was, she recovered quickly and held out her hands to me to pull me up off the couch. I stood and she pushed the lapels of my shirt off my shoulders and I helped shed it onto the couch. Then she ran her hands down my sides and, over my shorts, down my hips.

She was looking to undo my fly when she said, "What's this?"

She squatted down as if to get a closer look. All this time, my stiff dick had been tucked sideways pointing off toward my right pocket. She ran her fingers along its length stopping at a big wet spot on the tan khaki.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one to get excited," she said.

Through the wet fabric she gave the head of my cock a squeeze with her fingers and then quickly undid the fly and eased my pants down until my boner sprung free. The shorts dropped and I kicked them aside as she took my cock in her hand and gave me a sort of sleepy but intense look. She moved her gaze to my dick and squeezed it, milking a big drop of precum out the end. She spread it all around the end with her thumb and forefinger and it felt so good that my cock was as hard as it's ever been. She moved her mouth toward it but instead of taking it in her mouth she drooled some saliva onto the head. Now with all this lubrication she slid her hand up and down it in a most entrancing way.

"Oh, Pam," I said, "You got some mad skills."

"You think so? Let me know what you think of this."

And with that she took the head of my dick in her mouth and coordinated sucking with the sliding of her hand up and down. Gradually, she took more of my unit in her mouth and shortened the stroke with her hand. It was heavenly.

"Heavenly!" I said.

"Hmmm," she replied through her full mouth.

Then she withdrew and still holding the base of my cock she dragged the wet slippery end around on her face as if she was clumsily applying makeup or something. She moved it around her cheeks, under her chin, along side her nose, across her eyes over her forehead and back again. It left a little wet streak all around her beautiful tan skin. Watching her do this was the greatest sensation.

"I like this thing," she said and then licked the underside from base to head and it was back in her mouth again.

"Well if this is what you want to do with it, just let me know whenever you want to borrow it," I said.

She stopped sucking long enough to say, "Oh, Billy, you are such a generous pool man!"

"Service with a smile," I said, smiling.

With that she resumed an expert blowjob and really seemed to enjoy it. She grabbed the backs of my thighs and actually forced her head forward so my cock was as deep in her mouth as it could go. With that and her lips and tongue, not to mention all this buildup, the sensation was overwhelming me and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I wasn't sure how she felt about sperm so I warned her.

"Oooh, I'm about to come, oooh."

She paused long enough to reply, "I hope so!"

With that she dove back onto my cock and kept at it. Finally, I just thrust my hips forward and let go. She kept a grip on my dick and sucked down my sperm as if she were thirsty and holding a water hose in her mouth. She swallowed freely while milking the cum from my dick with her hand. The sensation was overwhelming and I was thrusting and squirting uncontrollably. Finally, the sensation subsided and she was finishing up the last few surges of my ejaculation. She gently licked my dick, now no longer stiff as a crowbar.

"There," she said, "All clean," pronouncing the process finished.

I took her hands and helped her stand up and took her in my arms. We just hugged for a long moment, naked except for her green straps. My junk was mashed into her hip and her pussy was tight against my thigh. We were both in a state of euphoria. Unbelievable!

Finally, we separated and Pam said, "Thirsty? I'm thirsty."

We got our beers and had a long swig.

She said, "I was busy working on my costume here so I didn't make dinner. But I have some cheese and crackers, chips, carrot sticks, stuff like that. Interested?"

"Sounds pretty good to me."

"Have a seat," She gestured to some tall stools by a counter height bar looking into the kitchen.

I gave them a glance and sat down. "Good. Vinyl seats. In case my thing is still drooling."

As Pam moved around in the kitchen, getting out food and dishes and stuff I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so graceful and seemed so comfortable in her own skin. The green harness affair accentuating her curves and accenting her tan and auburn hair.

"Pam, how long have I been doing your pool? Almost two years? And I've never seen you looking so hot! How can this be"

"Looking back, I can kind of see an evolution, too. I got married too young, had two kids too early. When my marriage went on the rocks a few years back, I felt pretty beaten down. The only good thing I can say for that lousy cheating husband is that he knows how to make money. So, I got a good lawyer, I got this house and some alimony. With child support too, we're doing pretty good.