Whistling Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it's taken me a while to get over the trauma. I have to be strong for the kids. They've been my whole life since the divorce just trying to give them 'normal'. But lately, the routine has been comforting, the kids seem to have survived and I have felt myself looking outward again, if you know what I mean."

"What, so you looked 'outward' toward the backyard and there I was?" I said, with a wink.

She laughed. "Geez, Billy, you make me sound like a cougar or something!"

I said, "Don't get me wrong: this is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I've never been seduced before. But my own doubts have me asking 'why me?'"

She had put some plates and food and stuff on the counter in front of me, handed me a cold beer and sat down next to me. We were quite companionable, two naked people sharing a snack.

"Yeah, these vinyl seats are a good idea," she agreed.

"Why you," she paused. "Well, Billy, you've always been friendly, professional, reliable, cheerful. And unless you have a wife at home waiting dinner for you, honest."

She looked at me expectantly.

I smiled and paused for effect then said, "No, no wife."

"Well, there you go then. What should I have done, gone to a bar on a Saturday night? Don't forget those two kids. Un-uh. No thanks.

"But Billy, what is your story? You seem kind of educated...."

"For a pool man?" I finished, grinning at her.

"No, no, of course not!" pause, "But, yes."

"Alright. Yes, I did go to college right out of high school. My dad was in insurance and he thought I'd slide right into a career. I stuck it out through the business program in college but once I got into the office, sitting under fluorescent lighting, talking on the phone and chasing paper all day, I was miserable. It sucked.

"A friend of mine was in the pool business and it looked pretty cool to me. A seven-figure salary was out of the question but he seemed to be doing ok. Still is for that matter. That was about six years ago and I was still living at home so I didn't need that much income at the start. I found that the college helped me understand how business worked and the rest I learned from other pool guys and seminars and shit. Now I got my own apartment and I'm doing pretty good. I'll show you my five-year plan if you want."

"Perhaps another time," she said. "But how come you're not married or something?"

"I'm very choosy," I said. "Not many women exceed my high standards like you do!"

I put my hand on her thigh and leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, Billy," she said. "No, seriously...."

"I am being serious. I've dated a few girls that were nice and fun and all but 'fun' was all they hoped for. I'm not sure what, exactly, but I expected more. I did have a serious relationship some years ago. But she thought she was getting an insurance executive, not a pool boy." I laughed. "Better to find out then, I guess."

Pam said, "Well she didn't know what she was missing."

Here, Pam swiveled her seat around so she was facing me and went to kiss my cheek. But I turned my head so our lips met. With crumbs of salt and traces of salsa, it was a very tasty kiss. She also put her hand on my thigh and my dick immediately responded by lifting its head. I put a hand on her breast and captured a nipple between two fingers giving it a little squeeze. She moved her hand up my thigh and grabbed my cock and gave it a little squeeze.

Then she drew back and said, "Let me clear away this mess and I'll give you a tour of the rest of the house."

I had only seen the den and kitchen so far. She showed me a nicely decorated and nicely kept living room, dining room and entry hall.

"It looks like you are a pretty avid housekeeper," I commented.

"I have a maid that comes every other week. I couldn't do it without her."

Then I followed her up the stairs. The view of her lovely ass and legs working around under the green harness straps as we climbed was mesmerizing. It kept my cock at half-mast.

There was obviously one boy's room and one girl's room, both cluttered but clean. There was a bathroom between them. At the end of the hallway was the master bedroom and bath. The bedroom was big and airy with pre-dusk sunlight coming in the windows. The bath had a shower and a tub.

Here, Pam surprised me by sitting on the toilet and peeing while I was right there.

"Another benefit of my outfit: I don't need to get undressed to piss!" she said looking me right in the eye.

She reached out and poked my cock and said, "Do you need to go?"

"Yeah," I said, "but I can't do it in this state and you fondling it isn't helping."

"Oh, all right, I'll leave you alone."

I stood there forcing my mind to think of pool filters, truck carburetors, plots on tv shows. Anything to ignore my erect state. I finally succeeded.

Back in the bedroom, I found Pam standing at the window looking out over the back yard. She was playing with one nipple and seemed quite content. My dick was rising again at the scene as I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. She leaned back against me and trapped my cock between her backside and my hip. I put my hands on her boobs and she put her hands over mine. Her tits were getting a kind of four-handed massage.

I said, "Aren't you a little nervous about standing here naked in front of the window?"

"A little," she said, "but a little excited too. What if some old guy sees me and he gets excited and starts yanking his crank. He's having fun and I'm having fun thinking about it. No one is the worse off for it."

"But what if he's a real creep, a serial rapist or something."

"That's a risk but I think it's pretty small. This is a safe neighborhood which I know is no guarantee but still, I feel like most guys would just say, 'I was lucky to be looking at the right time.' Besides, its not like I'm putting on a show every night."

"Would you like to? Put on a show every night?" I asked.

"What, here in my window?"

"I was thinking more of on a stage at a night club or something."

"Hmmm," she said and wriggled out of my arms. "Like this?"

She kicked off her sandals and stood up on the end of her king-size bed. Since she was essentially nude, she couldn't really strip. But she started with her arms hiding her breasts and a hand in front of her pussy. She writhed around rhythmically, even humming a little as if to a soundtrack in her head. The bed was springy and made it difficult to prance around normally but she didn't lose her balance. Gradually her arm fell away exposing her boobs and her hand left her pussy and she continued writhing while squeezing her boobs together and pushing them around with her hands.

Getting into the act, I clapped and whistled when she was particularly provocative. She smiled at the 'audience' and made little kissing motions with her lips.

She grabbed a nipple with her thumb and fingers and gave it a good pull. She sort of swung her boob around by the nipple. She repeated that with the other one and by then they were both flushed a darker color and standing up at attention.

By this time, my cock was also standing up at attention.

Then she turned away from me and did the classic bend-at-the-waist ass view. Here, she swung her hips from side to side showing how lithe and lively she was. She definitely wasn't bashful with her bottom nicely framed by green straps, her little asshole peeking out and her pussy lips glistening. I whistled some more and grabbed my boner and massaged it a little.

She turned back around to face me and then she squatted down. She gradually shifted her position till she was leaning back with her arms supporting her from behind. Then she gradually opened her legs til her knees were wide apart and her pussy was completely on view. Amid all this erotic performance, I had to admire how limber she was. Finally, she brought one arm around to the front and rubbed her hand all over her pussy. She dipped two fingers between her labia and brought them out wet.

Now Pam hooked her wet fingers at me with a "come here" gesture and I approached the stage. When I got within range, she stuck her fingers out toward my face and poked them right in my mouth. As I was licking and sucking her fingers, she broke into a laugh, and broke her pose laying back on the bed with her knees up.

She said, "Come here, Sailor, and tell me what you think of my performance."

I slid up between her thighs with my cock homing in on her pussy and laid right on her. I kissed her ravenously, biting her lips, her chin, licking her neck and ears and then I backed away a little and looked at her face. Her eyes were sparkling and I'm sure mine were too.

"Does that mean you thought it was ok?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Oh, Baby, that was fantastic. If you ever get tired of working at the gym, you got a second career waiting for you."

"Right, I can see it now: 'Joe, do you mind if these kids hang out here behind the bar with you? It's my turn on stage'."

"Well," I said, "If you're ever looking for a private audience, I'm your man!"

We scootched our way up the bed a little and she wrapped her legs around my butt. My dick found her opening without any outside guidance and she was so ready it slid right in. I went very slowly but as deeply as I could. Pam gave a low moan. Gradually, I picked up the pace and she responded with some hip action.

"Oh, that's it, Billy, fuck me!"

We were both whimpering with each stroke. As we sped up, we got louder too.

I said, "I'm going to c-commme."

She breathed, "C-commme inside meee!"

A few seconds later I held one deep thrust and exploded. She did the same. I groaned loudly and Pam squealed loudly. Our bodies became rigid and powerful as we repeated the thrusts a few more desperate times, panting. I collapsed on her as we gasped for breath and I realized we were both sweaty. That just contributed to the euphoria of the moment.

As I lay there, breathing hard, my mind was a tumble of emotions, sensations, thoughts, questions. I realized I was making it hard for Pam to breathe so I rolled off her and she rolled toward me. I put my arm around her and she nestled into me putting her leg over mine. Our breathing returned to normal and we were completely relaxed. I could tell, we'd both be sound asleep in five minutes and I whispered that to Pam.

"Oh, no," she said, "not this time. I gotta go get the kids and hope, Mr. and Mrs. Benton don't say, "Gee, Pam, you look like you've just had a good fucking."

"Does that mean I have to leave?"

"Much as it grieves me to say it, you're just too big to keep hidden around the house."

With that, she rolled away and grabbed some tissues from the bedside stand.

I looked at her back and said, "So how do you get out of your outfit?"

"What, now you want a strip tease?" she said grinning over her shoulder.

She stood up and faced me, undid the gold clasp in front and that let all the other straps relax and she shrugged out of them. The straps left an imprint on her skin.

I smiled at her and said, "You are amazing!"

She answered, "You're not so bad yourself. You know, we've been hanging around basically naked for the last few hours. Do you think we're nudists?"

"Could be," I said. "We'll have to research it."

"Well, for now, we both better get dressed and pronto."

Just a little later, both dressed, we kissed sweetly at the sliding door to her patio. The sunset was fading into night.

"G'night, Pam."

"See ya, Billy."

I headed around the back of the house.

She called, "Oh, and Billy..."

I turned.

"Thanks for the pump repair!"

I grinned and walked on. For some reason I was whistling the Triumphal March from "Star Wars"