All Comments on 'White'

by ARiter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Very good

Well edited, and written. Not steamy, but erotic in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aureole vs areola

Definition of aureole

1

a :  a radiant light around the head or body of a representation of a sacred personage

b :  something resembling an aureole an aureole of hair

2

:  radiance, aura an aureole of youth and health

3

:  the luminous area surrounding the sun or other bright light when seen through thin cloud or mist :  corona

4

:  a ring-shaped zone around an igneous intrusion

a·re·o·la

əˈrēələ/

noun

Anatomy

noun: areola; plural noun: areolae

a small circular area, in particular the ring of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unusual

No real description of thhee girl which was good. The reader was allowed to picture her as desired. All we knew was she capturred his undivided attention when in th presence of four other beautiful women who were gushing over him. Descriptions of the other four spoke of wonderful hair, lean tanned bodies, large firm breasts, being cute and pretty. This girl was left mysterious. No description of him either though the implication was that he was a hunk. Cindy 1 and Cindy 2 both stated outright theey wanted sex with him, the waitress flirted with him, and the two beauties flanking thee mysteery girl were exceptionally friendly and eager. also his friend commented how "all the women wanted him". Taken togetheer, this emphasized the apparent beauty of the mystery girl since this wasn't the kind of guy who needed "to settle" for what he could get that night. The sex scene itself was erotic and done well in a low key manner. All in all, an interesting read. However, the frequent mention of pot was not needed and distracted from the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous