White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

Our hands are all over each other, caressing and groping but not in any intimate places yet, just everywhere else we can touch on the other's body. My hands find their way to the edges of her shirt around her hips and I strip the clothing off in one swift motion, her arms raise and our mouths part in a perfect timing to let the fabric slip between us and she does the same to me, both moving like we are dancing in a soft undulating rhythm, sensing and knowing the other's moves. I lean back about a foot and she knows it's because I want to look at her body so she puts her hands behind her on the sleeping bag, leans back and exposes her beautiful breasts for me to enjoy.

Enjoy them I do. Her White skin in the moonlight is absolutely iridescent. It is a White of such clarity and her skin, a texture that is so soft that in the dark woods, surrounded by the wilds of nature she looks like a nymph with a body made not of flesh but of milk. She looks fluid like she is flowing and I realize that she is flowing; her body is moving in a very slow and deliberate dance, very subtle and slight but she is moving like an already dried sheet being waved open before it is hung in the sunlight to be freshened.

I touch her face and her eyes open and as she sits forward our naked skin meets for the first time. She is like touching silk. I worry that my rough body hair might bother her but her fingers find their way into it and she softly intertwines her fingers in it and teasingly pulls at it while her eyes are now scanning my torso, now enjoying the view for herself. Her mouth finds its way above my nipple and she nips at my skin with her teeth and she makes a small whimpering noise of enjoyment, the first sound that I hear from inside of her. I pull her head into me as she continues to explore my chest then I raise her face to mine for more kisses.

My hands come up her back and rest at the tops of her shoulders. I start to slowly drag my fingernails over her shoulders, down her chest and onto the tops of her breasts where I hesitate. Our foreheads are touching and we are both looking down as my hands pull off her skin and hover, just barely in front her nipples, my fingers bent and the backs of my knuckles ready to trace up and down her swollen nubs protruding from her aureoles, puffy from arousal. I put one finger under each nipple and her body tenses. I drag the back of my fingers, bump, bump. bump up her nipples and she squirms and pulses at each touch but barely so, not wanting to lose contact with my touch.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me tightly into her body and as this is the first time that I have buried my face into her, I notice the absence of any scent other than a very slight and clean shampoo / soap smell to her body ... but there is another smell that I am drawn to. It is so unusual that it intrigues me and I sniff deeply into the side of her neck which must have tickled her because she scrunched her shoulder and pulled away from me but she didn't giggle. I pulled her back into me and smelled her again and realized for the first time ever that I was actually smelling a woman's body ... her skin, the essence from inside of her rather than perfume or other scents. You've heard the saying that 'she smells so nice'? You have no idea until you smell the raw sweetness of whatever it is that seeps from a woman's body when it hasn't been covered up with something else.

I was on fire for this woman. I layed her back on our nest and as I hovered over her, I kissed her face, her neck and her shoulders, working my way to put my mouth on her breasts, she started tugging at my belt and the button of my jeans, pulling at me, wanting me naked. She pushed me off her and as quick as can be was pulling my pants past my feet where she flung them somewhere into the grass around us. I was on my back and I could feel my erection pulsing against my body, the cool air of the night making it even more sensitive. She sat on her haunches and looked at my cock. Now she smiled but she still didn't look into my eyes when she did. This smile was all for her own enjoyment. The second noise of the night from her was a long, low growl as she put both hands, palms down over my stiff cock.

She wrapped her hands around my shaft and pulled it up from my body and slowly started playing with it, stroking it up and down, feeling the hardness under the skin as it moved with her hands.

She leaned over and put her mouth on me. She was very soft and slow, purposely wanting to not make me come but instead building me and backing off, over and over until I finally reached for her face and when I touched her cheek, her eyes came up to mine and this time she did smile at me.

She moved off me, stood up, undid her shorts and peeled them off along with a pair of dark panties which also found their way to somewhere in the grass around us. She stood right in front of me and once again offered me her hand. I reached up and took it as she guided me to sit up in front of her and when I was where she wanted me to be, she stepped into me, put one hand on top of my head, grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my face to within an inch in front of her pussy.

I looked up at her.

She was looking into my eyes and as she pulled me a little closer to her body, her free hand came down between her pubic hair and my face and I was filled with the raw scent of her sexual arousal as she used her fingers to part her pussy lips, tilt her hips and pull my face into her wet flesh. She parted her legs farther, grabbed more of my hair and pulled me tightly into her pussy, grinding and riding my face until her movements changed to a sharp up and down repetition that ended with her, at first pulling me even tighter into her, then pushing me roughly away from her body as she grabbed her pussy with both hands and bent over like she had been kicked, then slumped to her knees in a wracking orgasm. I didn't need to wonder if she was going to make any more noises during our time together because what she lacked in words, she definitely made up for with sounds of passion.

She layed down on her side and I got behind her and just spooned with her, touching her hair and skin, kissing her softly, letting her come down from the intensity of her climax. Some time had passed when she reached around behind her, between our bodies and as she grabbed my still hard cock with her hand, she maneuvered herself to let me enter her from behind. She raised one leg, pulled it up her body and guided the tip of my penis into her flesh and as it parted for me, I felt like I was slipping into some kind of hot, thick liquid.

My stroking was slow and gentle with her as I moved inside of her with long, very deep strokes which she responded to with a sinewy movement of her own, countering me. It was the most sensuous coupling I've ever had with a woman and it went on for hours, in all different positions and with all kinds of tempos but not a word was ever spoken between us.

The last thing I remember was the moon going down behind the trees as we wrapped ourselves in the sleeping bag and drifted off into a sex sated sleep.

I awakened in the morning, the sun up but not shining over the mountain behind me yet and the sleeping bag was covered in dew. It was chilly in the morning in the high Montana air but it smelled so good and the world was waking up around me with birds and a breeze moving through the trees.

There was no girl.

I panicked a bit, then thought no, I bet she just went to take a pee.

I layed there for a few minutes and was going to call out which I realized was silly because I didn't even know her name ... and besides, I had the sinking feeling that she hadn't simply gone off into the woods to relieve herself.

I sat up, trying to stay covered from the morning chill and as I looked around again, I noticed that my clothes were neatly folded and lying next to my sleeping area.

I looked at them and I was sad. I was happy and excited ... but I also had a very empty feeling inside of me.

The day was another day and when I made it into town, I called Cindy ... Cindy 1, my friend and asked about the girl.

"Oh ... kinda thought that's where you got off to last night." she said softly, "I don't know much about her other than that she was staying with the girls she was with yesterday ... a cousin or something."

"Well," I ask, "can you ask them about her for me? I have her sleeping bag."

"Okay, when I see them." she says with a voice that makes me regret mentioning the sleeping bag.

"It's weird but if I remember right, they seem to think she's some kind of a Witch," Cindy continues,

"she just seemed awfully quiet to me."

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12