All Comments on 'White Blanks'

by cuckedbymygirlfriend

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
27thNC27thNCover 3 years ago
Great start to very sexy story

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I'm sure this is going to turn out very well for the couple and everyone is going to enjoy the outcome. Please don't wait too long to post the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't finish

Couldn't even get started really. Please get an editor and maybe rewrite.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 3 years ago
Wrong

Why is this shit not in “ Interracial Love” ? Nothing to do with LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is an Interracial story

Please do us all a favor and post it there. The writing was awful. Do a better job proof reading or find an editor.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nothing loving about the wife in this ir POS. As poorly written as one would expect of a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just some more racist shit. Post it in IR with the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
huh?

Category nothing, this is the wrong universe.

Illiterate; racist; bigoted; gay-friendly, all could be applied. The worst part is the spineless glorification of the wimp. What is this site coming to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit. 1 star - hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

It’s got some gaffes but I like the general premise.

Please continue and be sure to post it here in the loving wives section only. That is where it belongs.

LW purists, enjoy your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why stop there! That was getting hot. Part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Yoy!

You need help on multiple fronts starting with an actual understanding of genres and alternative lifestyles. Your username suggests you are unaware and ought not take ANY literary license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Careful .....

be careful what you wish for ......

You just might get it ........

and more !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It Has Potential!

Yes, it could use some editing and yes, it could belong in IR. However, my wife and I did enjoy it. The most enjoyable part was that the new black neighbor was a decent guy doing the right thing by his mother and his kids. Thus, it was understandable that Bridget, a white housewife neighbor, might get close with him.

Husband Griff was both sterile and getting off on black-on-white cuckold porn. So, it was understandable that he would unlock the door for the black neighbor. We hope this is not a husband-enabled rape scene.

It would be so, so much sexier if she were seduced into breeding black, instead of being raped.

My wife started giving it up for blacks in high school and now, 10 years later she is still at it. At 28 years of age, she is ready to be bred; and WE will make sure it is black bred!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Horrible read

Sentences that made no sense. Extra words that didn’t belong. Editor,editor, editor!!!

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 3 years ago

Great story loved it

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Lovely story

I hope they all get what they desire. Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That’s it?! Surely you meant this to be Chapter 1!

Please, don’t stop there! It’s just getting good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it. While I agree editing could be improved, the premise is good. I would love to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not perfect, but very hot

Potentially hot. Please get to it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb cuck

There are many ways other than being this stupid. It's about time for men to stand up to these arrogant a________es!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Truly horrid and typically bad cuck story and a racist one with the whole baby by another man crap thrown in. This my friend is a mental illness, whether you accept that or not, this isnt a kink, this is a sickness.

nikkicd_tvnikkicd_tvabout 3 years ago

More, please! I love the build-up!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

What sort if stupd ending is that? No followup?

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

This is just stupid. And completely unfinished. Lazy author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did not read the story. 1st line, "Bridget and I had met in college and graduated together, a year apart". Completely asinine. Together apart? Then I noticed the authors name and reasoned that a story written by a mental defective couldn't be very good. Let's face facts. Cucks have something very wrong in their mental make up. To desire humiliation, disrespect and abuse is an obvious declaration of craziness. Seek help buddy.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Hope there is another chapter to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous