White Boy Discovers BBC - Bonus

Story Info
College Freshman Cole has been the good BBC slut.
1.1k words
4.4
14.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Boy Discovers BBC - Bonus Tales

Bonus Short Tales -- 1

Marcus records Cole

"Look at the camera and say it again" Marcus ordered aiming the camera on his phone at Cole,

"I'm a stupid BBC worshiping faggot!" Cole moaned his blue eyes appearing to rolling into the back of his head as he continued to bounce up and down on Jamal's hard black cock.

"Yes you are you whore" Marcus said with a laugh as he kept recording Cole who was wearing a cheerleader costume with a blonde wig and makeup.

"Dang man. This little white boy just such a nice tight ass" Jamal said as he fucked the feminized college freshman.

For the rest of the night the two black upperclassmen took turns switching off on using Cole over and over for hours on end. Long before the two men had finished using their living sex doll Cole felt himself being fucked silly into forgetting everything outside of the moment. Forgetting his family, his friends, his school, and even that he was anything more than a sex slave for the two strong muscular black men using him. By the time Marcus and Jamal had gotten tired and stopped using Cole for the night Marcus had plenty of videos and pictures of Cole to blackmail him for years to come.

---

Bonus Short Tales -- 2

Marcus in bed with Cole and Alex

Marcus's eyes opened up. It was still night time and the room was pretty dark apart from some moonlight coming in from the single window in his dorm room. He took a deep breath as he laid down on his bed. He felt some motion on his left side and looked over to see the naked form of Cole. Cole's green eyes were looking right up at him while he moved his left arm onto Marcus's chest.

"Hello sir -- are you okay? Would you like me to please you with my slutty white mouth? Or would you like to take my stupid ass for a bit?" Cole asked with a smile and a twinkle in his eye.

Before Marcus could even respond to the entertaining offer there was a moan and movement from the right side of his bed and the nude Alex turned over to face the black upperclassman and his submissive best friend.

"No master I can do a better job at pleasing you than Cole can" Alex said to his master in a cute sleepy tone.

Marcus looked back at the two younger white men with a grin of satisfaction from ear to ear. He thought back to meeting Cole at the party and eventually meeting Alex as well. Before the semester had ended -- only a few short months -- Marcus had successfully turned these two college freshman boys into his personal submissive BBC worshipping whiteboy fuck toys.

"How about you both try and wrap your mouths around my cock and balls and make me cum" Marcus ordered.

The two friends looked at each other for a single moment then moved under the covers of the bed to Marcus's already huge hardening cock. The two friends competed with each other to see who could make Marcus cum first. The two of them went back and forth between licking and sucking the strong black man's cock and balls. After some play time Marcus let out a groan and climaxed busting over the faces of Alex and Cole.

"Clean each other up and go back to bed -- It's a Saturday and I wanna be able to sleep in before the Frat party tonight" Marcus ordered.

Again Cole and Alex looked at each other for a brief moment. Marcus's cum dripped down their faces, lips, and chins. The two blushed before they leaned in and began licking their owner's cum off each one another's faces. Alex and Cole had been childhood friends but their bond had never been stronger than right now ad they licked cum off each other's faces their lips touching at times. Marcus had trained the two of them so well that after only these few short months neither one could possible imagine a world where they were not both serving their BBC master.

---

Bonus Short Tales - 3

Alex and Cole get tattoos of "Jack of Spades" female version of "Queen of Spades"

Marcus had told Cole and Alex he had a surprise for them but didn't say what. After being with Marcus so long Cole's and Alex's minds were filled with potential thoughts of what Marcus could be up to. Without much explanation the three of them headed into the city. The two white boys followed their black master through the streets and to a tattoo shop.

"Marcus! Good to see you! Are these the friends you told me about?" a large chubby black man wearing a baggy red shirt and blue jeans said looking offer at the guests to his store.

A second black guy peeked his head out from the back to greet the customers before vanishing back.

"Yes they are." Marcus replied with a smile looking at his pets.

Cole and Alex looked at Marcus and the store owner realizing that Marcus must have set up appointments for them to get tattoos. Without letting Cole or Alex say anything the two were separated and led to some tattoo stations. The bigger guy did the tattoo for Cole while the other man did Alex's tattoo while Marcus waited. Marcus walked back and forth checking on Cole and Alex after the session.

After what seemed like hours Marcus heard footsteps and saw Alex walk out of the back followed by Cole a few minutes later.

"Well lets see your ink" Marcus said looking at the two younger white guys.

Cole blushed for a moment before lifting up his shirt and lowering his pants a little bit to reveal his tattoo. On his pale skin was a jet black tattoo of a Spades card symbol with a J in the middle just above his cock.

"Alex -- what about you" Marcus asked looking over at Cole's best friend.

Alex paused for a moment glancing over at Cole and then turned around and pulled his pants down revealing the same symbol in his left butt cheek. Marcus laughed along with the two tattoo artists.

"Do you two know what that symbol means?" Marcus asked his two submissive boys.

"It's the Spade icon from playing cards" Cole said while Alex shook his head in confusion.

"Its more then that my pets -- that's the Jack of Spades. The Jack of Spades and the Queen of Spades symbols indicate people that serve and crave black cocks. The Queen for women and the Jack for men. You two have now been officially branded as BBC worshiping whores." Marcus explained.

*NOTE TO READERS - If you enjoy this series be sure to comment so I know to continue. Comments on any and all my content is always helpful even if it is criticism. Thank you all*