White Boy Moan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was sure he was ready, I began moving my hips under him, meeting him with each downward movement, pulling out with every rise. We set a rhythm together, without speaking a word. I watched in amazement, genuine love in my eyes as he took me in him over and over again. If he only knew how beautiful I saw him at that very moment.

I let him enjoy his slow coaxing. I had his cock in my other hand, letting him stroke himself against my rough palm. The view from the bottom was breathtaking, but I wanted to see the view from above. He was showing me he could take it, but could he take me? Could he take me controlling the slow grind into him? Could he take the hard pounding into him? We were both about to find out.

I arched up, bringing my lips to his, my arms encircling him, holding him still. I rotated my hips, pushing up into him. The soft cry of loss when I pulled out just slightly confirmed, he could take it and much more. I rolled us over, pinning him to the bed under me. I looked down into his brown eyes and saw no hint of fear or remorse.

"Fuck me." He said soft. His hands moved over my hard chest. "Fuck me, Ty." I almost did. I could have treated him like some sloppy hole to be tossed out when I was done, but looking into that face, the one that sat across from me at the kitchen table, I couldn't do that to him. "Fuck me, Ty." His plea was more urgent this time.

"No." I answered in almost a whisper. "I'm not going to fuck you. I'm going to make love to you." His confusion only lasted a minute as I moved in him, careful to watch for any hint of pain. "Baby, I'm going to treat you like the prince you are." I kissed him, snaking my tongue into his mouth while my python glided into his hole.

I humped into him, enjoying the feel of his velvet insides squeeze against me. I didn't want this to ever end, but the urge to fill him up was slowly building in me. I wanted to really pound him, to feel that ass slap against me. I pulled out. He gasped. His lip quivered with the sudden emptiness.

I flipped him onto his stomach and pushed back into him. He let out a sigh, wiggling his butt back to get every inch of me into him. I covered his body with mine, my hands taking his. I kissed the back of his neck, and began the gradual pick up of my speed. He arched back, pushing into me.

The sounds he made as I practically pounded him into the bed turned me on more. He turned his head for a kiss. I sucked on his tongue, while my balls threaten to boil over. I knew I was close, and nothing I could do would fend it off. "Jessie," my voice was almost a soft cry, "I can't hold back, baby. I'm going to fill you up unless you tell me not to."

"Do it." Came his growl. Those words set me off. I squeezed his hands in mine and slammed hard into him, spearing him with my throbbing member. I felt jolts as I seeded him. I bit down his shoulder, careful not to leave a mark. "Oh, Ty." He purred as my body rocked with orgasmic tremors.

I could feel my balls pull up and empty everything they had into him. My body was on fire with the volcanic eruption into Jessie. I convulsed with every shot deep into him. "Oh, my God, baby." I barely whispered as the final blast shook me. I kissed him on his cheek, letting go of his hands to slide them under him. "I've never cum like that, ever."

Jessie closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of my still rock hard dick in him. "Thank you, Ty." He murmured. He thought I was done. My daddy told me to never be a selfish lover. I rolled us over again, this time onto my back. One hand held his small frame to my chest, the other took his leaking prick. I jacked him. He moaned my name. I felt the slight pulse under my grip. He was close, but holding back.

"Cum for me, Jessie." I whispered in his ear. "Shoot that shot. Blow that load for me with my dick still deep in you." I heard his breath quicken. He was just on the verge of releasing. "I want to see you cum. I want to feel you cum with my cock still in you." I had to admit it, that thought was getting me aroused again.

It also sent Jessie over the edge. I felt the swelling in my hand as a torrent of white bullets scattered across his chest and stomach. His orgasm was much more violent than mine, as he kicked and bucked, knocking his head back into me. I held him tight, milking every last drop out of him.

It seemed like forever when he finally calmed down. I ran my white splattered hand over his body, rubbing it into his skin. He was still trying to catch his breath while I was enjoying the feel of his body against mine. I knew we would have to get up and shower eventually, but I just wanted to capture this moment, engrave it into my mind.

"Ty." Jessie said softly. I grunted my acknowledgement. "I need to take another shower. You've coated me in my spunk." I let out a low chuckle that caused me to slowly slip from him. "It's not funny." He started to laugh and then I was out. He winced from the loss of me in him. "I wish you could be in me all the time."

I lifted us up, cradling him like a baby in my arms. "Me too, Jessie." He smiled and kissed me before resting his head against my chest. "Let's get cleaned up." I didn't set down till we were in the bathroom. His work clothes were on the counter, folded neat. These were the only clothes he had here.

It was everything I had not to get started again in the shower. Jessie melted into my touch. I washed his hair, ran the washcloth slowly over his body, and even slipped a finger into his lovingly abused hole. There was something sensual about washing your lover after sex. I'd never shower without him again if I could help it.

Jessie returned the favor, but his hands were much more exploratory than mine. He took his time soaping my body, feeling the muscle he had admired for so long, but never touched. When he took my semi hard cock in his hand, he started stroking me, waking the sleeping giant again. I quickly stopped him, kneeling down so he could wash my shaved head.

Afterwards, we dried off, and he was unsure of where to sleep. "Get your sexy ass in that bed." I playfully swatted hit butt. "We need to get some sleep after all that." That little shy boy came out in him again. He hugged me, his chest right at my nipples. I put my arms around him. "Come on, baby, let's get some rest."

In bed, I pulled him to me, letting him rest his head on my chest. I was content. "Good night, Ty." He quickly pecked me on the lips and laid his head back down on my chest. I squeezed him close. "And, Ty, thank you for tonight."

I kissed him on the top of the head and sighed with happiness. "Good night, Jessie." I said in a half yawn. "Get some sleep."

I woke up first. I didn't want to leave the comfort of Jessie in my arms, but I had things to do. I slipped on my trucks and headed to the bathroom. After relieving my bladder, I took his work clothes and brought them in the kitchen with me. I poured myself some juice and rang my mother up.

I knew she'd be up early. She always was. I kept my voice soft, as to not disturb Jessie. I told her a edited version of the night before, and how all his stuff was still at his mom's trailer. She assured me that she would take care of it and to be decent when she came calling around noon.

I had just hung up with her when Jessie came out the bedroom, wearing my shirt. As silly as it was, it was just as sexy. "Have you seen my clothes?" He was rubbing his eyes, still trying to shake the sleep. He let loose a loud yawn, and all I could think was my cock was buried deep in that throat last night.

I tapped the pile of clothes on the table in front of me. He groggily made his was to them and when he reached for them I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my lap. "Nope, you're not putting those on." My hand went up the shirt to rest on his thigh. "I want you like this for a while, or naked, your choice."

"Ty." He giggled. I swear, he actually giggled. He was so fucking adorable and sexy, I couldn't resist. I kissed him. Long, slow and deep. "Ty, I got to get back home." His breath caught in his throat. "My mom has to have calmed down by now." He leaned into another kiss that I freely gave him.

"You are home." I whispered softly. "You ain't going back there, no how, no way." I squeezed his leg for emphasis. "You're staying right here with me." I hushed his protest with a kiss. "You're going to get your butt into school where you belong." He rested his head on my shoulder. "Don't you worry. I got you."

I didn't have to say a thing to my Mom when she came by with the box of Jessie's things. I had let him put on pants, but he still wore my shirt. She carried the box in only to shove it into my arms when she saw Jessie. "Come here, baby." She pulled him into a hug, nearly smothering him in her bosom.

"You ain't got to worry about her, no more. I put the fear of God and my foot in her ass if she comes around you again." She pulled him back to look at him, love filling her voice. "You're one of us now." She cocked her head, then looked at me then back at Jessie. "You knew that already, didn't you?" She kissed him on the cheek and turned to me. Mother's know. They always know.

"You could do much worse around these parts." Her smiled betrayed her stern voice. "I expect both of you for Sunday dinners, no excuses." She looked at me then Jessie. We were both frozen with fear. "That gets a, 'yes, ma'am.' Try it for me boys, I know you got voices. I've heard them before."

"Yes, ma'am." We both said in almost unison.

"At least you won't get him pregnant." She threw out casually. I saw Jessie turn three shades of red as my jaw dropped. "I'll let you two be, I have things to do." She paused at the door, turned her head for a moment giving me a cheeky grin. "Boys, air this place out. It reeks of sex." She gave me a little wink before shutting the door behind her.

We were both stunned, frozen in place. I finally sat the box on the kitchen table and moved over to Jessie, taking him into my arms. I couldn't help but laugh as he looked up at me in disbelief. I brushed his hair back out of his face. "Welcome to the fam, Jessie." I leaned down for a kiss. "Now lose the pants. She's gone. You know the rules."

12