White Boy Ray

Story Info
A regular middle class loser turns himself into a player.
15.8k words
4.48
23k
28
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

This is a standalone story about a regular loser of guy turning himself into something else. I just had some inspiration on this idea, and just had to write it out. Hope you all enjoy.

*

WHITE BOY RAY

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I leaned down and locked lips with my new hot porn starlet wife and let her tongue swirl around in my mouth while I grabbed that thick black ass and pulled the bitch in close.

We broke the kiss and I looked her in the eyes and laughed. Her eyes were fucking smoking and she was licking her lips like she had just lapped up some nice candy. She snuggled up close to me and said "Well Mr. White Boy Ray, shall we head to the reception?"

"Yeah, let's go babe. I wanna get your ass back to the hotel room and start tearing your hot ass up. It's been mine for a while, but I want to stake my fucking claim permanently."

My wife, the former Ms. Roxie Dusk, now Mrs. Roxie Ray, took my arm and swayed that hot ass of hers down the aisle while various thugs, pimps, porn actors, and adult movie types clapped and whistled. We were in a Vegas chapel and my wife was sporting a new diamond ring, had her face nice a whored up just like I like it and was barely covered in a damn near skin-tight wedding dress. The white made her chocolate skin stand out and the idea that my wife was anything pure just made me laugh to myself.

I winked at the Jones Brothers and the older one, Jimmy, gave me a smirk and a nod. "Good, that means he got the room hooked up with some fine stuff." I thought, happy he was now my business partner.

So, what exactly is all of this?

Well, I'm White Boy Ray. Yes, THAT White Boy Ray, the new porn star who has made a big name for himself over the last six months. The guy who started dating that hot thick black chick with the huge tits named Roxie and then they became porn's new power couple. The one that came to Vegas for the Adult Film Awards, got really drunk, and then got married to his fucktoy. And is also starting his own studio and is working into some partnerships with some strip clubs.

I'm a fucking hung stud. I'm about 6 foot 3 inches tall, built like a lifetime convict who does nothing but pump iron for hours a day, got some tats, and a fucking cock that is nearly a foot long and wider than nearly any other man's on this planet. I like things a bit rough, I like being in control, I like my women thick, sleazy, big titted and eager to fucking please me how I want to be pleased. Roxie, she loves pleasing me. She's a submissive, she loves it when I shove her down on her knees and tell her to get to work on my cock. She loves me fucking her in the ass against the wall, and she loved going commando for me so she can show off her sweet pussy and show everyone what I get and they don't.

But it sure as hell didn't start this way. Oh hell no. You see, the "other" me, the "real" me, had a regular wife, couple of kids, regular middle-class house and two yuppie SUV's and the regular white bread life. I guess my wife might be looking for me, but I figure she have me declared dead or abandoned or whatever and will end up re-marrying, probably to that asshole I saw her with the last time.

Can't say as I care, I've hot a Nubian Porn Queen Goddess for a wife, I fuck her and her friends for work, and I spend my night checking out additions to my stable of dancers and escorts.

So how did this happen I guess is the question.

My old real name is Eric and I'm an bit of a mad scientist really. I don't work for any company, well didn't. I did a lot of gig work and contract work for electrical engineers, scientists, programmers, and small start-ups. I could pretty much build anything anyone needed. At the cost of materials, labor, and power bills, I could take any blueprint or diagram and make you a working model of anything. I was really good at it. In fact you could say it was the one thing I was truly good at. My wife handled the finances and we made a great living along with my wife's job at the local bank.

My wife, Debbie, was a nice enough lady. About 5 foot 4, dirty blonde hair, reasonable figure that was fighting the "middle aged with two kids" look but loosing. Nice tits, but sagging, nice eyes, but a bit worn. We had met after college and had never looked back, and well, just after turning 43 I had a bit of a mid-life crisis.

I had just outdone myself on a job for a small start-up working on energy transferal. They were trying to "beam" it like a sunbeam from place to another, no power lines or any of that. I had not only built them a couple of transmitters and receivers, I had done it with about half the size requirement. They had been so happy they had given me a $5 grand bonus.

I ended up doing a lot of deals cash and this one had been no exception. My wife was out of town with the kids and my early finish up had left me with a free evening and a LOT of cash and my mind started wondering what I could do for something different.

I started thinking a movie, then a dinner in a place I'd never been, and just let my mind go. By the time I was out of the shower, I had moved to strip clubs and maybe even finding some company after the show for a drink or two. Maybe if my life hadn't been so dull, or my sex life so regular, I might have not done what I did.

I took a cab to a hot strip club named "The Midnight Gentleman's Club" and after handing out a couple of $100's I had a VIP table right up front. This place was nice, and I probably stood out like a sore thumb in my slightly off fitting suit with a large wad of cash. I was soon enjoying myself though, and I had some imported beers and had a nice buzz going. The dancers were all knockouts of course, but despite the attention I was getting I didn't really see one that kinda got me interested. I was still fighting some guilt, and just as I was thinking guilt was going to win, my girl Moxie sat down by me.

Moxie Dusk (her stage name until I had her change it legally), measurements 43D-40-47, thick black girl with long curly black hair, long red nails and matching lipstick. She was that hot sleazy sexy look you get with nice big tittied thick black girls. She was not there as a dancer, she was just there for drinks. Moxie Dusk back then was one of many typical escort/models in the biz. She had her own website, she did a bunch of traveling, she did a lot of lingerie modeling, and some short porn shoots, and Only Fans stuff and had some regulars every week.

Moxie was in her late 20's and was doing school on the side as she was smart enough to know that her body wouldn't support her work in the hobby as she was already working the angles. She had been having a drink at the bar when I had come in and she marked me out as an easy one nightery. And she was right.

"Hey there, mind if I join you?" Moxie purred as she traced her nails along my shoulders.

"No, not at all. Care for a drink?" I managed to stammer out.

"Such a gentleman. That's why I like white guys, they tend to be so polite." She said in a voice that oozed sex.

"Really?" I blundered out.

Moxie giggled and we got our drinks and after a couple of "Fuck off, this one's mine" looks from my new companion, we had privacy. Moxie was a pro at reeling in the suckers and she had the old me wrapped around her finger by the first drink.

Soon I was babbling away about my job and all sorts of mundane bullshit and downing drinks while she gently nursed hers along. She was sitting nice and close, letting me rub her thighs and hold her hands and stare down into her huge rack while she smiled and made me drink more.

Well, here is the skinny. I got pretty drunk, I propositioned her, she accepted, and we went back to her place. I paid her nearly $2000 for that night plus another grand at the club. We got in the door and she had me on the bed, cock in her mouth before I could even say "what?".

Mmmm, my girl Moxie's mouth is a national treasure.

Now, this probably isn't turning you on much, pretty bland sex, nothing that makes you want to pull out your privates and get to work on them. Well, that's because that was what happened. I was some middle-class loser on a bender with a hot black lady that I literally didn't know what to do with. She had gotten me drunk, blew my mind, and when I managed to not pass out, she jumped on me and fucked me cowgirl for a about a ten-minute ride and then I passed clean out.

Moxie told me later I looked like such a loser lying there. Naked, drunk, covered in sweat and cum, stupid grin on my face and then I pissed the bed while she slept in the other room after taking some more of my money.

I got up the next morning hung over as hell, feeling dirty, nasty, ashamed, and guilty. Moxie gave me a peck on the cheek and her Instagram.

"It was fun Ray, why don't we keep in touch? You were great in bed, and I like having gentlemen as regulars. Let's see where this goes." She purred as she dumped my stinking hung over ass in a cab and made me had over some more cash to a grinning old man who looked like he had picked up Moxie's trash plenty of times.

I was such a sucker back then. I honestly believed her.

So I got home, about $4 grand poorer, but with some pretty fun memories. I cleaned up and after a bit I pinged Roxie on Instagram. And that was the start of it. She was good at flirting and stringing stupid guys along and I was a fish on the hook.

My wife came home and I was nearly beside myself that she'd know somehow, or that Moxie would blackmail me, or something. But of course none of that happened. Moxie just sexted me along like a lost puppy, coaching me along in setting up another meeting at her place a couple of weeks later. It was "a working lunch" with a potential client for my wife, it was an hour-long sex romp for me and Moxie.

Moxie had a nice little apartment, with plenty of covered parking, so I could hide easily. I even bought her some flowers. She took me in, wrapped those arms around me and kissed me. My mind just checked out and she giggled and led me, also giggling, to her bedroom and we stripped and had sex. Nothing amazing, just regular guy getting to enjoy a hot Nubian lady who was playing him like a fucking violin. I had an hour of her time, I lasted about 40 minutes, and then we cuddled for a bit and made out.

I started asking her what was her real turn ons, how did she like sex? Rough? Sensual? What was her type? All of that stuff. Our first visit she didn't really answer, she just giggle, reach down and massage my cock and then kiss me deeply and I'd just drift off in a haze for a bit while she giggled some more and played with my cock.

By the second and third visits, we had a bit more of a relationship. I had figured out how to skim some money off my work, and how to hide my sneaking around (or so I thought), and so we had moved up into a more formal arrangement. I became one of her trusted regulars and that had us on a slightly different footing. She became a bit more open and honest with me, which was good, because I was letting my lust get ahead of my brains.

After making some comments about love on a sext, she sat me down at our next meeting and we had a talk.

"Now look here Ray (this was my "stage" name for our relationship), I get that you are fully in lust for me. My hot bod is something your little mind has never run into and I know I have you wrapped around my little finger. I think you know this too and I know you don't give a fuck. But you are NOT in love with me. Don't start talking like that, that's how you end up doing something stupid. I'm not marrying you, or running off with you or anything like that, I fuck you and you pay me and that is it. I like you, you're nice enough, and safe enough, and even if you ain't a porn star who can really get my rocks off, you are fun. But, at most, the best your ass can hope for is being my sugar daddy. You pay me, and you get me for your pleasure and that is that."

I was quiet for a bit and then said "Okay Moxie, I get that. I know that I was just talking with my cock, but you really are something else. I mean that. I'll not do anything stupid, but I want to know what you like, what turns you on. I want to maybe push my boundaries a bit, try some new stuff."

Moxie slid down onto her knees and undid my pants. "Okay baby, deal. I'll tell you and we can play around, but don't expect you can really achieve anything. My "type" ain't you, and I don't see how you can become it."

She then sucked my brains out my cock and left me passed out on the chair for an hour while she did some cam work.

Two things happened about this time that are key to this story my fellow horny guys.

First, I found out about Moxie's ideal man.

Honestly, it wasn't that hard to figure out. If I had watched her porno more and paid attention I could have figured it out. Moxie was submissive and liked big strong guys (color didn't matter so much) who liked things a bit rough and liked their women easily controllable. The ones a quick slap on the ass or saying "Bitch, get me a beer" get a smile, licked lips, and a "Yes baby, anything you say" purred out in sexy tones. The ones who like to have the man do the hard thinking, who like to obey, and to look pretty for a guy who looks like a bit too rough for the regular crowd.

Roxie liked being dressed up like a streetwalker or a stripper and being led out in public by someone who knew it was embarrassing but was too tough to care. She liked being paraded around in the clubs and the strip joints and the after-hours parties by thugs and other porn studs. She liked being shown off like slutty arm candy and she liked having someone be just a bit rough with her while doing it.

This of course was exactly the opposite of me. I was a "nice" guy, and that was why I was one of her regulars. I could be counted on to pay up, to have some fun, and to not get out of hand or too violent, and therefor she didn't need to worry about security (Roxie was a free agent and escort, no pimp). I was a vanilla lover, good for a solid payoff and safety. Grabbing Roxie by her throat, pushing her up against a wall, ripping off her panties and then fucking her against the wall would never occur to me and even if it did I'd probably fuck it up, even if we were just role-playing. Honestly I don't think I ever made Roxie cum once for real prior to my little invention. Even when I was doing oral on her wonderful pussy.

The second thing is a two-part. After our conversation, I got a bit sloppy and while I was driving to meet Roxie for my regular appointment I found myself at a stop light next to one of my neighbors. Normally, no big thing, but he happened to know where I was supposed to be that day (the official version) and when I he saw me he rolled down his window and started asking questions.

Fucking nosy neighbors.

I was able to tap dance some excuses. But he stopped by later the next day, fortunately when my wife wasn't around and "talked" a bit. Reality, he was curious and wanted to know what I was up to in that part of town. It's not like I was in the ghetto, but there was no reason I should have been there in the afternoon especially with my official version.

I finally lost it and yelled at him to fuck off and mind his own business. I could tell I had fucked up and he was likely going to start talking after this when I had a moment of inspiration. I told him to wait there and I ran to my truck and pulled out a bag. It was from one of the sex shops and I had gotten it for Roxie, some nice kinky lingerie and a set of heels.

I shoved it up under his face. "Here you nosy asshole! I was over there because I'm trying to spice up my bedroom life with my fucking wife! Sorry I didn't want to blab it all over the fucking neighborhood that my wife likes crotchless panties and thigh stockings (she actually did thank God)! Damn it, you fucking happy now?"

My neighbor turned redder than blood and started stammering out all sorts of apologies and I told him next time to mind his own goddamned business and to get off my lawn.

Well, that took care of that. My wife ended up with a new set of lingerie and we even used it once I think and I decided I needed something to cover my tracks better.

I didn't want to chance being seen again, and also meant my truck. So that night and the next couple of nights I was burning the mid-night oil in the garage, working various projects while my mind was working on my major concern, and then I had an idea.

That earlier project, the one about beaming energy? With some modifications it occurred to me that I could use it to generate a field. An energy field that could be adjusted to maybe give off the look of something else. Like a type of cloak or disguise.

Well, that might just be the ticket.

I dug into it and after a couple of weeks I had a machine ready to test.

The machine itself was a bit large initially. I had to mount it under the back seat of my extended cab truck. But I had what appeared to be a speed gun hooked to it and here is how it worked. I picked out a vehicle that had the appearance I wanted. I would "scan" it with my scanner and after it had run up a program I hit the execute button and the machine would generate a field that would, as I initially planned it, make my truck take on the appearance of the other vehicle. With the inverter, I could keep this cloak up for several hours, more than enough to hide from prying eyes.

The next day I tried it.

I had all my excuses set up and I was out the door and headed off to the mall in the center of town. Lots of cars to choose from and numerous covered parking garages to engage the cloak without worrying about others seeing. I was driving around slowly and then saw it. Chevy Charger, black, big rims, with rap music blaring loudly. I was one lane over and could hear him before I saw him. The guy driving was wearing a black leather jacket, lots of bling, and looked like a thug.

I carefully parked and waited. The guy was obviously just out for drive, showing off his bad boy self to the yuppie girls at the mall, maybe even dealing a bit, but It didn't matter, it was the perfect cloak. He slowly motored past me and I hit the scan button.

The guy and his car seemed to jerk just a bit and pause. My scanning only took about 2 seconds and then it dinged and I lowered my scanner.

The guy was looking around with a confused look on his face and his car was making rough sounds. After a few moments he tried to drive forward and stalled the car. It took a him a couple tries to get the car started and then actually drive it. I remember thinking how weird it was, the guy had been the ghetto cool thug right up until I scanned his car and then suddenly It was like he had no clue what the fuck was going on.

I wasn't interested enough about that, I had a date with Roxie and I wanted to see if my invention worked. So I pulled into one of the garages, found a blind spot from the cameras, and turned on my machine.

I remember feeling a weird tug in my body and then it passed. I looked around and grinned. My truck now looked like that Charger. Hell, it even sounded like it! It was a perfect match from what I could see. I grinned and pulled out and drove to Roxie's. It was weird driving though, it felt like my truck was really a high end sports car. And for some reason I had my stereo-system blasting rap. I was into it for some reason.

I pulled up, got out and I walked to Roxie's place. I was feeling great and just full of energy. I rang the bell, she opened up and let me in. After she closed the door she smiled at me and then got a puzzled look.

"Hey Ray. You been working out? You seem different."

"No babe, but I just did something that makes sure I don't need to worry about being followed or tracked here."

Roxie giggled and leaned in to give me a hug. Normally we just hug and then skip on back to the bedroom.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers