White Boy Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time though it didn't feel right. After a bit I moved my right hand up behind her neck and I grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head back with a jerk.

Roxie let out a gasp and her eyes widened. I blinked. I had never done that before and for a split second I nearly panicked. But I held her tight and leaned in nuzzled her neck.

"You smell fine Roxie." I kissed her neck and then nibbled her earlobe. Her breathing picked up and I could tell she was excited. Her body was tensed, I could feel her fear and her excitement. I pulled her head back and worked around her neck. "You taste fine Roxie." I said and she let out a little moan.

I pulled down on her hair and pulled her down to her knees. Roxie's eyes were wide and she was panting and flush. She opened her mouth and I glared at her. She shut up and I smiled.

"There we go. I like my bitch to be quiet."

Bitch? Shit, where had that come from? But at the time it felt right. Roxie was my bitch, bought and paid for, and if I wanted her to be quiet, then the bitch needed to be quiet. And my voice seemed deeper. I pondered this for a moment and then had a realization.

"Baby? Why is my cock still in my pants and not in your mouth?"

Roxie blinked in surprise and then with a gasp she started fumbling with my zipper. After a few quick moves my cock slithered out and she and I both blinked.

My cock was longer and thicker. Noticeably so, at least 2 inches longer and about 3/4 of an inch wider. We both looked at it for a moment and then I said "It ain't gonna suck itself Roxie. Do I need to remind you what you have to do?"

Roxie's eyes widened even more and she gasped. "No baby, I know what to do. Roxie's a good girl, she's take care of her daddy." And then those lush lips engulfed my cock.

Before today, when Roxie did that, I had to be sitting down because the wave of fucking amazing pleasure would make my knees buckle. Now, I just grunted and pushed my cock deep into her mouth. She gagged and I grabbed her hair with both hands, positioned her face, and shoved my cock down her throat.

"MMMMFFFFPPPPPPP!" Roxie got out as she fought her gag reflex. I shoved her head so she was looking up at an angle with her throat nice and straight and then slowly pushed my cock completely down her throat. I got balls deep and then pulled out. Roxie let out a huge gasp for air, her eyes wild and fearful.

"Now THAT'S how you give your man a blowjob baby. All the way down my cock goes, down that hot little throat of yours and back out. Get to work." I said.

And my hot little whore got to work.

She positioned herself and deep-throated me for the next five minutes. Fuck it was amazing! She hummed and made my entire cock vibrate. What was even better was that I lasted so long, instead of blowing it early, I lasted the entire time. I finally came when I saw Roxie's eyes were crossing and she was starting to wobble on her knees. I decided now was fine and came while I was fully in. I shot my load straight into her stomach.

I started to pull out and I said "My bitch knows she had better not spill one drop."

Roxie put both of her hands on my cock and sucked the head for another minute, draining me dry and not spilling one drop. She then fell back on her ass, her eyes rolled up and she flopped back on her back gasping for air.

I watched a bit while my mind tried to process what had just happened.

I had just grabbed Roxie, forced her to her knees and made her deep throat me. I hadn't asked, or been polite, I had just grabbed her and forced her to do what I wanted. And she had been turned on! I could see the excitement in her eyes and I could feel her pulse and she had been giving that blowjob her all! No faking this time around.

Roxie still looked confused and not sure what was going on, but she was loving it.

I was confused, but it just seemed right to me. Roxie was my bitch for the afternoon. I had paid for her, she was mine, and that was that. I wasn't here for her, she was here for me and if I wanted my cock completely down her throat than that's what I get.

After letting Roxie catch her breath I said "Get me a beer, and come over to the couch. Strip off that lace robe, let me see them titties. You are going to ride my cock."

Roxie was getting up, but she frowned. "Um, baby? I don't have sex outside of my bedroom. I have regular friends over and they don't know I'm in the hobby..."

I reached over and put my hand around her throat. I squeezed and she let out a croak.

"What did you just say to me? Did you tell me no?"

"I, rrrrrrr, I..."

"You are bought and paid for and when you are bought and paid for, you do what I say. Don't you EVER tell me no again. You dig bitch?"

There was real fear in her eyes as I said this. But not nearly as much as there was excitement. She was LOVING this!

"I dig..." she croaked out and I shoved her towards the kitchen.

I stripped off and sat down on the couch as Roxie came back with my beer. She had one for herself and she handed me and we clinked glasses. I took a long pull and grunted as she sat next to me. She took a long pull and then said "Baby, I don't know what the FUCK has gotten into you. But I LIKE it! I LOVE it!"

She snuggled close and gave me a long kiss. "How do you want me babes? You command and I obey."

I grinned and looked her over. Roxie was topless but had on long black lace thigh stockings, garter belt and panties. She had on heels. I smiled and then grabbed her by the hair again. She gasped and then flushed and she licked her lips.

"I want you to mount me here on the couch, put those titties in my face so I can enjoy them while you bounce on my cock. No protection baby, I get your pussy free and clear. If you get pregnant, then get an abortion."

Roxie locked lips with me with a savage passion and straddled me. I felt her tight pussy slide over my cock like it was made for it and I shoved up hard into her. Roxie grunted and began to bounce with abandon.

"Fuck! Yeah! Fuck! Yeah! Ruck! Yeah!" Roxie grunted out as I banged away. Part of me was going "What the fuck are you doing? You are fucking an escort without protection! Are you nuts!?"

The other part was going "Nice pussy, keep at it babe."

I was sucking and kissing away at Roxie's tits while she grunted and bounced. I encouraged her with some solid slaps to her thick ass and she yelped and laughed at each one. I lasted a long time while Roxie's mind seemed to melt into putty. She was babbling like an idiot when I finally tensed up and shot my full load into her snatch.

She shuddered and jerked and tightened down her pussy muscles and slowly pulled up, milking my spunk and when my cock popped out it glistened with her juices, but not one drop of my cum leaked.

"Nice." I said and killed my beer as I shoved Roxie over to the side. Her eyes were rolled up, she was giggling and babbling and I got up and got another beer. I came back and she was still on the couch, eyes rolled up and her legs up and spread with her fingers deep in her pussy, pulling my cum out and licking her fingers.

I checked the clock. We were just about at an hour so I headed towards the shower and got cleaned up. I came out and Roxie was staggering around the living room with her lace bathrobe sort of on. She reeked of sex and cum and I held up my hands as she saw me and stumbled towards me with her arms out.

"Far enough Roxie. I gotta get home to the wife. Nice fuck."

"Baby, that was the BEST fuck I have had in a long time! You sure you can't stay longer? I can get some food, more beer?" She pleaded.

"Gotta go babes, but tell you what, let's try next week instead of in two weeks."

"You got it baby! You let me know when and I'm all yours!" She was giddy.

I nodded and headed out the door. I got in the truck and after driving back to a different part of town I flipped off the machine. I suddenly felt exhausted, like I had run a marathon, and fuck after that session I pretty much had.

"Damn! What the fuck did I do? What happened to me?" I muttered out loud. Of course, no one had a reply so I went home.

That next week was interesting. Normally, I am the main sexter. I must send Roxie a dozen texts for every one response I get back, which is usually a like or a heart or some minimal reply. This time around Roxie was pinging me all day every day. Not just very explicit texts, but pictures of her playing with herself, asking me which outfits I liked more, all sorts of "I'm your baby" shit.

I had really rocked her world and I had no idea what had come over me. But that next week I figured it out.

I slipped out, drove around and found a car parked that would do. I scanned it, and then hit the on button, and felt a different pulse this time, not like that last time. The cloak was working though and I headed to Roxie.

And it was a fucking disaster.

She met me at the door, she was practically panting. She kissed and returned it, but I didn't have that same weird energy that I had last time. I felt like the old awkward self and it soon showed. Roxie was decked out in some kinky leather gear complete with leash and I didn't even grab it until she practically handed it to me. After about 15 minutes of fumbling she finally shoved me back and stared at me.

"What the fuck Ray? What happened? Last week you fucking rocked my world so hard I couldn't sleep for two days because I got so turned on dreaming about you. And now you can't even figure out how to slap my ass! What's going on? You on drugs? Or where you on drugs? If you were, get the fuck back on them!"

I started to stammer and plead, and she just rolled her eyes in disgust. "Get the fuck out Ray! Don't come back until you can fuck like last time! And If you can't don't come back!".

I staggered out the door like I was drunk. FUCK! What had happened? I had come here, I had tried to do what I had done before.

But it was different this time. I felt different. Like that "other" me was not even turned on.

Got to my truck and just sat there going over what had just happened and trying to figure out what had happened. I went over the first time and this last time in detail and that's when I figured out the difference.

I had scanned a guy. Not just a car, but the driver in it. And he had reacted when I scanned him.

I did some quick thinking and then pulled out my phone and started doing some digging. I searched the car I had scanned and quickly established who I had scanned. The guy it turns out was a local bad boy pimp and thug. He dealt lots of drugs in the clubs and strip joints, and he had a small stable of hotties who were escorts and strippers. He was a bit rough with his girls, nothing really bad, none of them had ended up dead or in the hospital, but he did slap them around on occasion. Apparently, most of girls liked it, but he was careful NOT to go overboard and get too much in trouble.

"Fuck, that's me! Or that was me, a week ago. To the t." I muttered. "The scanning. I didn't just scan the car, I scanned the guy and took on some of his aspects when the field was on."

Son of a bitch.

I glanced back at Roxie's door and then drove off looking for the nearest strip club. Sugar Baby's happened to be close by and I pulled in and parked off to the side. Sugar Baby's was a pretty well known strip joint, not quite the high dollar, blonde bimbo models for dancers that some of the other places were, but this was a hot spot. Lots of really lovely ladies, and a lot of the local underworld element. Thugs, gangers, dealers, tough guys, and the out of town crowd of pro-athletes, singers, managers, and so on liked to hang out here. Just dangerous enough, but no one ever started anything because the club was a nice neutral spot to do business.

I carefully watched the entrance looking for someone I could scan who had the "package" I was looking for. I had to be careful, I wasn't exactly sure how much I was getting from this scan of mine or what might happen this time around. But luck was with me.

The Four Wise Guys showed up.

At the time I had no idea who they were. I did not know that these four guys who drove up in a limo with a couple of dancers on each arm were actually some major players and hobbyists in the underground sex scene for the city, or were some fairly popular porn stars and producers. Not full length movies, but the 15 to 20 minute long short clips for up and coming girls looking to break into the biz full time. Most girls ended up in a contract with them, used up and back to the older stripper's clubs after a few years. But once in a while they had a big break through.

They were each a star AND did something else. Produced, edited, smoozed, directed, you name it. Sometimes only one acted, sometimes all of them, but they were some seriously hard core sex fiends and loved to use women for fun.

All I saw was a guy who obviously had some arm candy and was looking for some action.

Scan.

Then his buddy got out. Same look.

Scan.

Scan.

And scan.

By the fourth guy it was obvious something was up. The guys were looking around a bit dazed, kinda like they just did a couple of shots and stood up to fast. The girls were looking puzzled and the doorman was tried to herd them inside.

I asked around a bit later on as to what happened when they got inside. They ended up having a really fucked up time. They had a VIP suite laid on, but as the doorman told me later on (a couple of hundred bucks loosens up tongues), it was like they had no idea what the fuck they were doing there. These guys were normally smooth and the king playas, this time they were Larry, Curly, and two Moes. The girls all ended up leaving them, they couldn't hold their liquor for shit and generally behave like a bunch of clowns.

That ended up being the end of the Four Horsemen because unlike the last scan, I saved these ones. So bad for them.

But fucking GREAT for me.

I pulled out and drove back to Roxie's apartment. I saw her car was still there and I said a prayer and carefully programmed my scans to run together and hopefully meld these playas into one super playa.

I hit the button and felt that kick like I had the first time, but a LOT more powerful. I grunted and felt way different. I had confidence, I knew how to run women, I knew how to fuck, I knew how I like my women to fuck me, and I knew I was going to have my woman fuck me.

I felt my body change too. I grew bigger and taller, I felt my belt loosen a bit as my figure toned up, my shirt began to rip a bit as my chest and abs got bigger and I felt my cock grow. I checked the power and the batteries for the generator and I moved out to my bitch's place.

I pounded on the door and after a bit the door swung open. Roxie had a mad look to her face.

"I fucking told...Oh fuck!" She stammered as she looked me in the eye.

I shoved her inside and slammed the door shut.

"I know what you fucking told me Roxie. Well, I'm back and you are, quite literally fucked." I said in a low nasty tone.

Roxie's eyes were huge as she looked me up and down and she swallowed. I could see she was scared and also turned the FUCK on by this fucking mad stud in front of her. For one second she stood there, and then without a word she dropped to her knees and began to undo my pants.

She gasped as my cock popped out. It had grown even more this time, I was a foot long and wide as hell. I heard her say "My God! It's huge!" before her lips wrapped around it and she eased it down deep into her throat.

I stood there and grunted and began to work her face. I grabbed her by the hair and began to face fuck her while she deep throated me. I had to remind myself to let her breath as I nearly caused her to pass out three times. I swore I could hear her joints pop as my massive cock slammed up and down her throat, but she took it like my little hot whore should. After about 5 minutes I came hard and she guzzled it all and then flopped on the floor gasping for air.

I watched her with disinterest. I was feeling much better now that this bitch was back where she belonged and that uppity shit attitude had been face fucked out of her. After letting her get some air I reached down and grabbed her by her neck and lifted her up and off the floor with one arm. I shoved her against the wall and reached over and ripped her panties off with one jerk. She was making croaking sounds and I just moved up to her and shoved my cock straight into her pussy and pinned her against the wall like a bug. Once I had her impaled on my cock I let go and began to slam into her.

"WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!" Roxie let out gasps and ouches as her body slammed back into the wall with each thrust of my cock, but it's not like I cared. She had talked smack back to ME and she was going to learn her place. After about five minutes of this I figured I might attract some attention so I shoved deep and hard into her and came like a volcano. Roxie's eyes crossed and she jerked and then went limp on my cock with her eyes rolled up and her mouth hanging open and drooling.

I let her drop to the floor in a heap and went to the fridge and got a beer. I was feeling much better now that I had my bitch in her place and so I sat down on my fucking couch and drank my beer while Roxie slowly got her mind back together. After a couple of beers I was beginning to get impatient when Roxie staggered in looking drunk and completely fucked. She saw me and giggled and came over and got down on her knees in front of my crotch.

"Baby, I'm so fucking glad you got things fixed. I won't ever mouth you again. Never, Roxie is your loyal bitch and I'll fuck you whenever, however and as long as you want or say."

"Good, cause as of now I don't pay you shit for anything. Maybe you do good for me and I'll treat you, but I want your body, it's mine. Dig?"

"Yeah baby, I'm your lady, whenever you want it however you want it."

"Good, you'll make a fine girlfriend. Shit, I'm married ain't I? Well, keep it quiet till I figure out how that will work out. Fuck it, get me another beer and then hop on my cock. This here couch doesn't reek of sex yet and I want everyone who comes in here to know that you get your brains fucked out HERE."

Roxie hopped to it like the good little bitch she was turning into and I fucked her so hard she shit herself and stained the fuck outta that couch.

So that afternoon when I was back in my workshop I stopped to take some stock of what exactly was going on. I could remember exactly what I had done, I remembered exactly what I had been "changed" into, and I really ENJOYED it. I had felt like a whole different man. A real fucking man! Strong, powerful, no hesitation, and my bitch Roxie ate it up like she was a dog and I was a prime rib.

That was the part that made me do a double take.

"Damn, great sex or not, I've never thought of a woman as a "bitch" before. Shit, I really was fucking abusive to her and rough during the sex. Fuck, you could argue I raped her even because I forced myself into her apartment and just fucked her. What the hell is going on with me?"

I knew that ray was definitely the cause, but I was trying to figure how to break it down. Could I get the huge cock, the stamina, the sexual drive and skill, but without the pimp and thug attitude? Shit, I hated to say it, but there was very much a part of me that LIKED being a thug and didn't want to have part of it and not the other.

My wife stopped by and I had some big guilt and we ended up making love that night.

That probably was part of my downfall. If I had just blown off my guilt, and not tried to treat my wife like a lovely lady who deserved a wonderful fest of lovemaking and just kept to our regular pattern I may have had the strength to resist. But I didn't and I ended up having a shitty night of sex with a middle aged woman who showed she was really just humoring me. I tried to do some new tricks, wife wasn't into it, it threw off the mood, and then I had issues keeping it up and had to take some pills and then wait.