White Castle Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne looked at the screen. "Yeah, it's Sporty." She sat back in the booth and answered, simply saying, "Hey."

"Listen baby," he said, "I wish you hadn't split like that. I don't want you mad at me, whether you go tomorrow or not."

"I never said I was mad at you, Sporty. I'm just tired of all the back-and-forth on this shit."

"I don't think having Christmas with my family is shit."

"Now you're just looking to be offended. They know where you work, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you're going to tell them your bringing a girl from work to Christmas dinner, so I can sit there, eating turkey with everybody looking at me like I'm a whore."

"Ain't nobody gonna call you a whore."

"My own mom calls me a whore."

"Well, my mom ain't your mom."

"I don't know, Sporty. I'm just not sure I'm ready for this."

"We've been going out almost a year."

"Off and on."

"Whatever. Where are you at anyway? I come over to Finest Kind because I thought you guys would be here."

"They're closed."

"Well, no shit, I just told you I was over here."

"We're at the White Castle on Union Street."

"So, would it be cool if I come by?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you in a bit."

Roxanne disconnected, shaking her head. "This fucking guy," she muttered, "I'm telling you, he won't give up..."

"And that's a bad thing? Let me ask you something," Clover said, "and don't get pissed."

"Okay."

"Are you nervous about meeting his family because you think they won't like you being a stripper or because you don't think they'll like you being white?"

Roxanne was silent for a minute. "Maybe both," she said.

"Either way, I think that's his problem, not yours. I mean it's his family."

"Yeah, but I'm afraid that if they give him a lot of shit about it, he isn't going to pick me over them."

"Well then, fuck him. He ain't worth it if he does that."

Roxanne shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

An old man with flyaway white hair came into the restaurant. He appeared to be wearing just a light sweatsuit under his ratty coat. He sat down next to the old woman. She spoke quietly to him for a minute, then he loudly cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, ladies," he said in a hoarse voice. "Flo says you are buying burgers for everyone. Is that so?"

"Sure is," Clover said. Roxanne took two more burgers from the bag and handed them to him.

"Go get yourself a coffee or something," Clover said, "Whatever you want, it's on us."

The man thanked them, stood and fetched coffee for himself and Flo.

Sporty came in a few minutes later, took off his wet coat and hung it on the end of the booth. He slid in next to Roxanne. Looking at the bags on the table, he asked, "Why did y'all buy so many burgers?"

"Because we're generous bitches and we share with everybody," Clover said.

"Well, shit then." He reached into the bag and pulled out a couple of burgers. After a few bites he said, "I need to get a drink."

"Just go to the counter," Roxanne told him, "We're running a tab."

Sporty stuffed the rest of the burger in his mouth, then went to the counter. He came back a minute later with a large orange soda.

"You been thinking about tomorrow?" he asked Roxanne.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it..."

"Hey Sporty," Clover said, interrupting her, "Let me ask you something."

"Yeah, what?" He reached for another burger.

"Why do so many black families have macaroni and cheese for Christmas dinner?"

"Because it's good as hell. We still have all the regular shit, turkey and mashed potatoes and cranberries and all that."

"Pumpkin pie or sweet potato?"

"What do you think? Sweet potato pie."

"What kind of stuffing?"

"Cornbread."

"Just plain?"

"Fuck no, my mom puts Jimmy Dean sausage in it."

"Damn!" Clover exclaimed. "Listen, if this silly bitch don't want to come to your mom's house for Christmas dinner can I come?"

"You can both come as far as I'm concerned."

Roxanne laughed. "That's actually a pretty good plan. If your mom spends five minutes with Clover, she'll think I'm little miss sunshine."

"No, she'll think you're a dumb bitch who thinks Santa only has eight reindeer."

"Rudolph doesn't count."

"Damn, you back on that shit?" Sporty said, rolling his eyes.

Clover slipped out of the booth. "Fuck you both," she said, standing up.

"Hey everybody," she shouted, "I'm taking a Christmas survey. How many reindeers does Santa Claus have?"

There was murmuring throughout the room. The big goth kid was counting on his fingers. One of the parking attendants was quietly singing Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. His friend said, emphatically, "Eight."

The goth girl said "Nine, if you count Rudolph."

"Rudolph wasn't one of the originals," he replied.

"So where did he come from?"

"Gene Autry."

"Dead white man," she muttered.

The man who had been singing said, "The Night Before Christmas guy gave them their names."

The skinny goth kid glared over the back of the booth at him. "But who said he was in charge of fucking reindeer?"

"He wrote the goddamn poem!"

"They didn't know about Rudolph then!"

"Isn't it nice to see how the holidays bring people together," Roxanne said to Sporty.

"All right," Clover said, clapping her hands together. "Let's put it to a vote. How many people say nine?"

She raised her hand and the goth kids and the old lady joined her.

"Who says eight?"

Roxanne, Sporty, the parking guys and the old man raised their hands.

Clover looked at Sporty. "Put your fucking hand down, man, your vote don't count."

"Why don't my vote count?"

"Because you ain't hoping to get any pussy from me tonight."

"You got that right," he smirked.

Roxanne turned in her seat. "How many people say ten?"

They all looked at her, perplexed. No one raised a hand.

"That's your cue to sit down and shut the fuck up," she said to Clover. Clover looked around with a frown, then sat without saying anything more.

Sporty looked over his shoulder and said, "Who thinks Die Hard is a Christmas movie?"

Everyone raised their hand.

"Goddamn right," he muttered.

Roxanne nudged him with her elbow. "I need to go to the bathroom," she said. He stood up and let her go by.

The parking lot guys were getting up to leave. They thanked her for the burgers as she went past their table, and wished her a happy holiday. One gave her a big hug. At least he didn't try to cop a feel, she thought as she went into the women's bathroom.

When she opened the door to come out a few minutes later, Sporty was standing in front of it.

"You know how cute you look in that hat?" he asked.

"Do you know how desperate you sound when you try to sweet talk me?"

"Nah, I ain't desperate. It'd be alright if you don't want to go tomorrow. I get it. But don't go saying you weren't welcome to go, because you were asked."

"Okay, that's fair. It's just that it's a big step."

"You got to take steps if you want to get anywhere," he said.

She put her hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. Looking past him, she did not see anyone watching them. She gripped the waist of his pants and walked backward, pulling him into the bathroom.

Sporty pushed the door shut behind him, and let Roxanne tug him across the room until her hips bumped against the edge of the sink.

Roxanne leaned back, looking up at him and biting her lip.

He gazed down at her, his hands on her hips, and kissed her. She kissed him back, but then turned her head.

"At some point," she said, "we have to talk about where we are going."

"We do," he replied, "but we ain't got to do it right now."

She draped her arms over his shoulders and they exchanged a long, hard, tongue swirling kiss. Sporty's hands moved to her breasts, squeezing and caressing them, while Roxanne dropped her hand down to rub his stiff cock through his jeans.

"I think you've got something you want to give me for Christmas," she whispered.

"I don't know," he said, "I don't think you've been a very good girl."

"Do you want me to be a good girl?"

"Aw, hell no," he said. He took a half step back, seized her waist and spun her around to face the sink. Her Santa hat fell off, landing in the basin.

He ran one hand down between her legs and cradled her chin in the other.

"Look at you," he whispered in her ear. Her glasses had slipped down her nose. She pushed them back into their proper position and gazed at herself in the mirror.

"Look and see what I see."

Roxanne looked at his eyes in the mirror as his hand rubbed and squeezed her pussy.

"Don't look at me, look at you."

She stared at her own reflection, resisting the temptation to watch as he unfastened her jeans and pushed them down over her hips. But when his fingers slipped inside her, she leaned her head back and kissed the side of his neck.

His fingers probed deep into her, his thumb played with her clitoris. She reached back and rubbed his crotch. She fumbled at his belt until he gently pushed her hand away and undid it himself.

Roxanne felt his cock bump against her ass, then slip down between her thighs. He placed his hand between her shoulders and gently pushed her down until her elbows were on the sides of the sink. She picked up her Santa hat and put it back on her head.

Sporty kneaded her ass, then spread her thighs, pressed the head of his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her with long, smooth strokes.

Clover snickered when she saw Sporty disappear into the women's bathroom. Get your figgy pudding, girlfriend, she thought, don't go until you get some. She walked to the counter and got a refill on her Mountain Dew, then stopped and listened for a minute. The sound wasn't loud, but she could hear them in the bathroom. They were definitely fucking in there.

As she walked back to the booth, she saw the goth girl looking toward the bathroom. She glanced up at Clover with a smirk. Clover winked at her and sat back down in the booth.

A few minutes later, the skinny goth kid leaned close to the window and peered out. He wiped away the condensation with his sleeve and looked again.

"Fucking cops," he muttered.

"What cops?" Clover asked.

"Cop car just pulled up."

"Oh, shit," Clover muttered. She looked toward the bathroom. She couldn't hear Roxanne and Sporty where she was sitting, but there was no doubt that when the cops walked in, they would. They had to walk right past the bathroom to get to the counter. One of them might even go into the mens room. She thought about warning them somehow, but didn't think there was enough time. That was confirmed when she saw the cops approaching the door. She had to do something.

Just as they reached the door, she began singing at the top of her lungs.

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why.

The goth girl looked up at her and immediately realized what she was doing and joined in.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

The cops walked in. One was an older man. His eyes and shoulders both drooped. There's another guy doesn't want to be working on Christmas Eve, Clover thought. His partner was a young, thin black man. They walked right past the bathroom to the counter.

He's making a list, He's checking it twice.

The other goth kids joined in the singing.

He's gonna a find out who's naughty and nice.

The old couple began to sing along.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

The two cops stood by the counter, looking around the room. Julio approached the cash register. The older cop leaned in and spoke to him. Julio pointed to Clover and the cop looked over at her. He nodded, then spoke to Julio again.

He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake He knows if you've been bad or good, So be good for goodness sake

Julio handed each of the cops a bag of burgers and a cup of coffee.

Now get the fuck out of here, Clover thought, but instead of leaving they walked toward her. The older cop held out his hand.

"Awfully nice thing for you to do, ma'am," He said. The other customers kept singing.

Clover shook his hand.

The younger cop shook with her as well. They turned toward the door, tipping their hats to the older couple as they went by.

The older cop walked out just as the customers were finishing the last chorus, but the younger cop turned and went to the counter. He held out his open bag toward Julio.

"Could you toss a couple of ketchups in there?" he asked.

Julio nodded and dropped a handful of packets in his bag.

"Thank you, Merry Christmas." he said, then waved to the customers. "Merry Christmas, everyone."

He took two steps toward the door and stopped and looked toward the bathroom. Clover could hear Roxanne moaning from where she was sitting.

He looked around the room. "Does anyone know who is in there?" he asked.

"Yes, officer," Clover said, "That's my friend. I'm afraid she ate a few too many of these gut grenades. You know what they can do to your digestion."

"Yeah, we all been there once or twice, I suppose," he said. He went to the door and started to open it, then stopped, obviously listening to the sounds emanating from the bathroom. He turned and looked Clover in the eyes. An amused expression crossed his face. He winked at her and walked out.

Roxanne had already come twice when she heard the singing. She thought it was just in her head until Sporty paused between thrusts and muttered, "What the fuck is that?"

"Jesus, don't fucking stop," she groaned.

"Oh, you need some more of this dick?"

"Goddamn it, yes, Sporty, fuck me."

He gripped her hips, and began slapping his loins against her ass harder. She braced her hands against the mirror and shoved back against each plunge of his cock.

"You getting kind of loud," he told her. She dropped her head and her Santa hat fell off. She grabbed it and bit down on the white felt ball to keep from crying out. But after a minute or two, she let go of it, unable to keep from moaning loudly each time he jammed his cock deep inside her.

She looked up at him in the mirror. Their eyes met, and the look of passion on his face pushed her over the edge into another orgasm. Before it subsided, she felt him stiffen, jerk his cock a few more times and withdraw, as his hot cum ran down the inside of her thigh.

"At least they stopped that fucking singing," Sporty said as Roxanne cleaned herself up.

He picked up her Santa hat from the floor, brushed it off and stuck it back on her head, then unlatched the door.

"Hold on a minute, babe," Roxanne said. She raised her face and kissed him. "I'd be happy to go to your mom's tomorrow."

"Damn," he said with a wide grin, "All I had to do was fuck you real good?"

"You always fuck me real good."

"Then I will always get my way, right?"

"Don't push your luck," she said, opening the door.

As they came out of the bathroom, the goth kids were walking toward the exit.

"Merry Christmas. And thanks," the girl said.

"Yeah, thanks," skinny kid said as well.

The big kid stopped, looked at Roxanne and held his fist out toward Sporty. "Yo," he said, "You da dawg, bro."

Sporty bumped fists with him. "Fucking white kids," he muttered, chuckling.

They slipped back into the booth, where Clover was waiting for them with her arms crossed and a smug expression on her face.

"What was that singing?" Sporty asked.

"That was me saving the you two fuckpuppies from spending Christmas in the slammer."

"What are you talking about?" Roxanne asked.

"A couple cops came in here while you were getting your stocking stuffed. We were singing so they wouldn't hear the noise you were making."

"We weren't making that much noise."

Sporty laughed. "Girl, you loud as hell."

The old couple came to their booth and thanked them for their burgers.

"Merry Christmas," the man said, shaking all their hands.

"There is a special place in heaven for you ladies," the woman said.

As they walked away, Clover said, "You think there is a special place in heaven for us?"

"If we died tonight, we might at least be able to make a case for it," Roxanne said with a shrug.

"And by next week, we are fucked again."

Julio came out of the kitchen with a damp rag, and wiped the table where the parking guys had been sitting.

"Hey, Julio didn't vote," Clover said. She called to him. "Julio, how many reindeers does Santa Claus have?"

Julio looked at her with a perplexed expression. "I don't know," he said.

"You know, like in the song. Dancer and Prancer and Donger and Blitzkin..."

"Donger?" Roxanne asked.

Julio shrugged. "I don't know that song."

"You don't know it? What the fuck country are you from?"

He stared as her and said, "Colombia."

"Oh. Shit. Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude."

"She doesn't have to try," Roxanne said, "It's her default mode."

Julio shook his head and returned to the kitchen.

"Give the brother a break," Sporty said, "He's from South America. What the fuck he gonna know about reindeers? Ask him about llamas, he'll probably tell you everything you ever wanted to know."

"I can't think of anything I want to know about llamas," Clover shot back. "But I do feel kind of bad for the guy. I mean, he'd have had a lot easier night if we hadn't come in here and bought burgers and shit for everybody."

"It's his job," Roxanne said with a shrug.

"Yeah, and we fucking threw a fit because we had to work on Christmas Eve."

"You threw a fit. I didn't."

"You didn't like it."

"No, but I acted like a fucking grown-up about it."

"Yeah, but you have to act like one because you don't look like one."

Sporty looked in the bag. "Anybody want this last burger?" he asked.

Roxanne and Clover shook their heads.

Sporty bit into the burger, swallowed and said, "You feel so bad for the guy, why don't you do something nice for him for Christmas?"

"Like what?" Clover asked.

"Like what the fuck you think?" Sporty asked.

Clover looked at him for a minute, then tipped her head to look past him. Julio was wiping off the service counter.

"He's not a bad looking guy," Roxanne said.

"Well then, why don't you go do it then?" Clover asked.

"I wasn't a twat to him."

"Besides," Sporty said with a grin, "she already got hers."

"I ain't gonna fuck him in the bathroom," Clover said.

Roxanne laughed. "The bathroom is clean, at least."

"You don't think I will do it, do you?"

"Bitch, I stopped trying to figure out what you would or wouldn't do about the time you set my boyfriend's car on fire," Roxanne said.

Julio disappeared into the kitchen.

"Fuck both of you," Clover said. She got up and followed him.

"Hey, Julio," she called.

He was standing at the dish sink and turned around at the sound of her voice.

"Listen, dude," she said, "I hope I didn't say anything that offended you or got you upset or what not. That's just me clowning around."

"It is fine. I understand."

"Well, I think we put a lot of extra work on you tonight, coming in here and disrupting and shouting and singing and all."

"No, it is fine, Missus."

"Well, it's Christmas and all that. I'd like to maybe give you a little something for your trouble..."

Julio waved his hands. "No Missus, we are not allowed to except tips."

"Yeah, I wasn't talking about giving you money."

She looked around and saw an open door at the back of the kitchen. She walked to it and peered into a dark room.

"What's in here?" she asked.

"That's the managers office."

Clover walked in and flipped the light switch. A large flat top desk against the far wall nearly filled the room. There was a faux leather swivel chair in front of it. Clover plopped down into it, spun around, and put her feet up on the desk.

Julio stood in the doorway, looking nervous.

"The manager does not like anyone sitting in his chair," he said, "No one is allowed."