White Coats and Black Suits Ch. 01

Story Info
When a spy met his doctor, things got suspiciously physical.
3.1k words
4.68
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not your problem Bru! Stay out of this." Dr. Waylon Davis took off his glasses and rubbed his blue eyes without looking at his kid brother, Bruno Davis.

"You are the best neurosurgeon in this country right now, Way! You have been featured on all medical journals and 30 to watch under 30 list. All this can't just go away because of one lawsuit." Bru looked up from the documents he was scrutinising and making notes from them.

"It's a question on my judgement and treatment, Bru. And now the press is questioning my age and maturity to handle such cases. After almost 100 surgeries, I am suddenly a 28 year old kid." Way started scrolling through social media about his negligence lawsuit.

"STOP! You remember what Dad said, no scrolling any media discussion about the case. He wants you to be neutrally truthful and not defend anything that has been said or typed or whatever." Bru snatched the phone away from Way and pocketed it.

"How do they think I would know that the patient was the only heir of a recently murdered tycoon and was supposed to take over a multi-billion dollar conglomerate? I didn't even pay attention to these words till now, I am a surgeon GODDAMN! Not a lawyer or an accountant!" Way slammed the spiral bound stack of documents he was going through on the table angrily.

"Hey! I am an accountant and Dad is a lawyer, so stop hurting people who love you and are helping you here." Bru smiled at Way like they were kids again and Way smiled back and made a peace sign, touching it to his chest.

"Look Bro! I have contacted Ignis ... you remember Ignis Castro, my school best friend. He is a PI now and works for big legal firms. I pinged him and will talk to him tonight to get some background checks on this situation."

"Ignis... I remember him... I remember you guys were fourteen when I left for college, he had come to help pack. When was that ... almost 11 years?" Way smiled, memory of the dark, black haired and brown eyed thin small Ignis coming to his mind.

"I think you didn't meet him later, Igs glowed up big time in high school." Bru, surfed through his phone and showed Way pictures of Ignis and him in some bar and pictures from a hiking trip, Bru with his fiancée Kia and Ignis... alone. Ignis looked exactly how Way remembered him when they met almost 6 years ago, at their home town.

Way was visiting for his break after five years from medical school between completing his degree and moving to London for Masters in Neurosurgery. Ignis, still as handsome as he remembered, his skin a beautiful warm beige and honey, shorter than the Davis brothers at 5 '10' with an athletic model physique. "Ya! I know how he looks." Way smiled.

"What's with gay people and looking at all good-looking men as if it's Grindr? He is like a brother to me, so lay off!" Bru locked his phone shaking his head and started looking through the documents.

A flash of memory of Ignis, laying under him on his childhood bed, the difference in their complexion and physical built stark but complimenting, his dark brown eyes almost black with passion, his lips swollen with kissing, his flat six packs and square chest covered with a thin layer of sweat, his cheeks flushed and dark as he moved and moaned under Way. 'Ya! I remember Ignis!' Way thought, this case was about to be a bit bearable for him.

****

"Huh! Huh!" The small junior paralegal was grunting with pleasure as Ignis rammed his covered dick in and out of him. He had him bent over in the small corporate gym shower cubicle, wearing a shirt, jacket and tie, naked under it with his socks and black shoes still on. Ignis didn't even bother to take his pants off completely, it pooled at his ankles and he ensured that the lube didn't drip on it. He looked down as his dark cock moved in and out of the white bubble butt of the 20 something boy who may be a couple of years younger to him, the red head turned around and his lips were red and pupils dilated. "Fuck! Fuck me harder Mario!" he hissed through clenched teeth. They still fall for Mario, Ignis laughed soundlessly. All you have to be is Latino and you can easily sail through as a Lopez and a Mario.

This one here, was practically spraying pheromones when Ignis spotted him in the bar where the suits went to chill every night. A couple of drinks, a couple of days of texting and dick-pics and now this. He was stupid enough to get on with practically a stranger and that too by tail-gating him into his workplace. Ignis took pictures of them and pocketed the phone.

Ignis thought about Rubin, his Personal Trainer, a large 6'2' muscular Bear Top to keep an erection. He was a bottom and liked his ass taken, but what was happening in this cubicle was purely professional. He wanted inside the office and now all he needed to do was get to the printing room and get what he wanted. This was actually easy-peasy. He grabbed a handful of the bubble butt cheeks each with his hands leaving red finger prints on them, lemon squeezy, he smiled.

Suddenly the image of Way replaced Rubin, white, 6 '3, red hair, large quarterback physique, and blue eyes covered in glasses with that beautiful toothy smile which he kept giving him all night, all those years ago. The memory getting him harder than ever and making the twink whimper under him. Bru had called him in the morning and wanted to talk about Way, since then he couldn't stop thinking about their encounter.

He had gone to meet Bru, this was their second year away from home and each other after almost 14 years of being best friends. It was Way who opened the door, looking handsome as ever in black cut-offs and grey gym shorts, he wasn't wearing anything under it and was sporting a post nap woody. His hair a mess, eyes small behind those sexy glasses and a soft musky and minty fragrance emanating from him.

"Hey! Didn't know you were visiting." Ignis faltered, suddenly feeling like a 14 years old kid who had a crush on his best friend's 17 years old college big brother.

"Hey! Ahh... Who are you?" Way looked at him, his eyes almost closed still groggy.

"Way! This is me, Ignis. Bru's friend." Ignis took a step back ready to run away, feeling flushed and stupid.

"Fuck Man! You look good... like super good. What did you do?" He gave a bark-like laugh and hugged Ignis, unaware that his semi hard dick was burning holes in Ignis's chinos.

"Are you still gay?" Ignis went for it, looking into Way's blue eyes and touching his biceps. Way smiled and pulled him in. Used Ignis's body to shut the door, trapped him between his large body and the door as he kissed him pushing his tongue for Ignis to suck.

Ignis kissed back, he knew he looked good and this was his chance to see what can happen between him and his childhood crush. He knew Way was gay but after he had moved out and felt like he would never get a chance, so this was it, he thought and made this bold slut move, which was paying off quite nicely.

"Huh!" he came grunting in the condom but continued fucking till he heard the cutie cum by jerking off and extracted himself. He took off the condom, cleaned himself with the TP and handed some to the twink.

"That was the best sex in years. You guys know to fuck!" The Junior Paralegal said as they got dressed.

'YOU GUYS!' Ignis thought as he walked out of the cubicle first, nodding his head and smiling. 'Ya right... us! You should have seen me and Way, you guys can fuck too, if you wanted.' He thought and smiled.

Ignis, hid the stack of papers in a garbage bag under the spare tire and shut the trunk and got in the car. He adjusted the back mirror out of habit and drove off the parking lot. He parked at the empty side street, abandoned the car and got in his own hatchback. He sent the location and picture of the car with the documents and then disposed of the burner phone. He drove away from the spot and waited for his clients to get the car and documents picked, which they did. The fact that they knew where to find the key was the password. His unmarked phone beeped as the money was wired to his suspense account. He waited for them to leave and then drove off the street towards his apartment.

"Hey Bro!" He called Bru on his car phone, Bru voice filling the small car.

"Hola Hermano!" Ignis smiled as if they were on FaceTime, his teeth white straight besides his slight bunny front teeth, "Hey Brother!"

"Cómo ha estado?" Bru responded. "How have you been?"

"Todo bien!" Ignis continued smiling, Bru had that effect on him. He was his brother from another mother. "I am good and how are you?"

"Love you Igs, I am all good but Kia is unhappy that you haven't been responding on our group chat."

"Ya! Mi malo Bro! Have been busy, will come and visit you this weekend. Dinners on me." Ignis promised.

"Listen Igs! Can you come and see us at my office tomorrow? It's about Way. Es muy urgente." Bru hurriedly came to the point, he was extremely worried for his brother.

"Us?" Ignis tried not to sound hopeful.

"Yes! Me and Way. You remember my brother right... Waylon, he was the star player and MVP at school and then became this big shot surgeon. He is in trouble, I will send you some links with news and chatter." Bru now sounded nervous and worried, unable to keep a strong front with Ignis, which he was doing for Way.

"Hey Bru! Bro I will be there. I will be happy to help in any way I can. Lo resolveremos juntos." The thought of meeting Way taking a backseat for Ignis as soon as he heard his friend unhappy and worried, Bru was his priority. "We will figure it out as a team, okay! lets work on this together."

"Nos vemos, hermano. 8 am work? I have sent you the location. Te amo!" Hope making its way to Bru. "See you tomorrow, Brother."

"Adios, nos vemos, Cuídate. Te amo!" Ignis hung up, now worried for Bru and Way, making a mental note to do his homework before he met them the next day.

****

"Enough with these mouth noises!" Way laughed out loud at Bru, as they shared lunch that afternoon post a long and harrowing day of going through the case papers and substantial background research Ignis had brought with him.

"Our Dad would ask Mom to not make any crunchy food if we had guests over because of this chomper." He playfully pinched Bru's cheek, his mouth still full of fried chicken.

"Imagine him at my place, chomping on tacos making these eating noises and moaning. Mama loves him. True Fan of her cooking, he is. Bru, deberías venir a visitar a Mamá." Ignis smiled at Bru and he smiled back nodding without even trying to keep the eating noise down.

Way, looked at Ignis and stopped looking elsewhere for long enough for him to look back. Through the day they had kept a friendly platonic vibe to their interactions but both could feel the heat smouldering between them, ready to ignite at touch.

"What are you still smiling at?" He asked Ignis.

"Mouth Noise? Is it even a phrase or a word?" He smiled at Way and for some reason he couldn't stop blushing as he kept going back to that evening 6 years ago.

"Huh! Igs!" Way moaned as Ignis took him to his root, deep throating his 8 inch hard dick. "Fuck! Ya! Don't Stop! Yeahhh!" Way remembered making those mouth noises as he came in Ignis's mouth as Ignis refused to stop swallowing even after Way signalled him that he was about to cum.

"What are you guys playing a staring match for? We have work to do boys. Stop fooling around and let's get back." Bru rebuked and interrupted their shared memory, as he wiped his hands and started placing the waste on the tray.

****

The next afternoon, Ignis and Bru had their heads together looking at some news reports they had been printing out, highlighting and circling parts of it.

"Puedes ver esto?" Ignis pointing and circling a news.

"Sí, esto parece muy sospechoso." Bru said, sucking at the end of the pen. "Its really weird isn't it?"

"Mírala parece una puta!" Ignis circled a picture and tapped at it. " Total whore!"

"OKAY! We need to set some ground rules." Way, threw his pen on the table and folded his arms at his chest.

Both the boys looked at him together, tilting their heads like puppies. They looked poles apart, one a dark, black hair and brown eyed Latino hunk and the other white, green eyes and sandy brown haired, tall lanky nerd, but there was something almost twin about the way they behaved, gestured and spoke.

"First!" Way raised his little finger, "Stop sucking the tip of the pen."

Ignis moved his chair slightly, getting away from Bru's peripheral vision and sucked the pen looking at Way, making him forget what he was saying.

"It's my pen and I will do what I want with it." Bru crossed his hands across his chest as well, now imitating the Davis house moves.

"Ya! It's not like we are sucking your pen." Ignis added with a slight smile, showing off his sexy bunny and white aligned teeth.

'Fuck! He is cute.' Way thought.

"Ya! We do what we want to do with our pens. Anything else Doctor Waylon Davis?" Bru asked, like he was 8 years old.

"And stop with the Spanish! You know I can start talking in French.... I will 'FRENCH the hell out of you." Way said air-quoting the word FRENCH but he felt defeated and all his blood had drained from his brain to his groin as he kept looking at Ignis smiling at him.

His phone pinged and he unlocked it, it was an unknown number but he knew immediately who it was. YOU DID FRENCH THE HELL OUT OF ME LAST TIME.

Way felt his throat drying and his erection getting uncomfortable and restricted in his jeans.

"You know Dad has asked you to not talk to anyone and never text. Who is it?" Bru now sounding concerned and a bit bossy.

"It's a marketing text, Bru ... Chill!" Way saved Ignis's number.

"No Spanish when we three are together, Promesa!" Ignis stood up and crossed his heart.

"De ahora en adelante sólo inglés." Bru laughed loudly, "Which means ...."

"That only English from now on, I know that much Spanish, tu es une putain de merde." Way finished in French and flipped Bru his middle finger, at which Ignis coughed slightly making Way look up at him, Ignis winked at Way and this time gave him an ear to ear gorgeous mouth-watering smile.

****

"Way!" Ignis savoured the word making Way stop what he was doing and stare at him. "Can you show me the restroom?"

"I can Igs... let's not interrupt Way." Bru offered and stretched his hands and arms.

"Uhh..." Way wanted to be interrupted and sent a small prayer as Bru's phone started ringing, it was Kia. Prayer answered pronto, Way thought.

**

"Why the fuck are you doing all this, Ignis? I am hard since yesterday because of all this teasing." Way stopped Ignis from entering the cubicle of the restroom since Bru was having an argument with Kia.

"Are you still Gay?" Ignis touched Way's button fly lightly.

"Fuck!" Way grunted and pushed Ignis into the cubicle, locking the door behind him and attacked his lips.

They kissed like they have been dating for the last 6 years, like they were a couple and knew what they liked about each other. There was no awkwardness or unfamiliarity about their togetherness, their bodies were synchronised to be with each other.

Way pulled Ignis's polo collared T-shirt from his linen chinos and touched his bare skin, moaning at the touch. "I missed you." He said, involuntarily, not able to stop himself from saying what he felt.

Ignis tilted his head to the right as Way cradled it with his left arm, his other arm around his waist. Ignis had his fingers in Way's hair and with the other hand grabbed and pushed their pelvises together, their hard dicks touching each other through layers of unnecessary clothing.

"Hmm! You are sexier than ever, Doc!" he whispered as they stopped to breathe.

"Why did you not contact me?" Way demanded as he kissed him again, pressing him to the wall of the cubicle.

"Why didn't you?" Ignis touched and palmed Way's erection over his Jeans and licked his lower lip.

"I did... I gave you my number and asked Bru about you all the time. I got your number today after 6 fucking years." He pressed his erection into Ignis and grabbed his thigh and raised it, to get better access as he dry humped him, kissing and licking his neck.

"I thought it was a one night date and sex for you... I thought, I was just a kid who had a crush on you and you were being nice to me by taking me for dinner." Ignis hid his face in Way's shoulder.

"And now?" Way looked at Ignis, his eyes almost pleading.

"Now, we have this case, the whole investigation and Bru." Ignis disentangled himself from Way. "Let's cool this off till this is over. I will never put my needs over Bru... never."

"I can live with that... we will wait till this is over. Then I will tell Bru. But I don't want you to disappear on me. I want to see what can happen between us." Way said, still panting and pressing at his hard-on, trying to cool off before leaving the restroom.

"Let me help you with that." Ignis said irritably like Way didn't know what to do and he had to take care of everything. He sat on the closed commode, pushed Way's hands away, unbuttoned and pushed the jeans and white underwear to his knees and took Way's 8 inches in his mouth with no intention to cool it off, making Way bite the back of his hand to stop from moaning and alerting security.