White Coats and Black Suits Ch. 08 - Final

Story Info
“May no Mal de Ojo harm you!”
4k words
4.7
715
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Way didn't know where to go after his confrontation with Ignis, how can he be angry with someone who was ready to lose everything for him.

Isn't this the exact plot on which great romance ballads were written?

Then why did it hurt so badly? Was he being selfish or vain because he wanted to be the one making sacrifices rather than continue to be the beneficiary?

Was he trying to one up on Ignis, was he being shallow?

Ignis has done everything possible for him, he risked his life and career for Way, he did what he wanted in bed and he was his best friend when he felt alone and his support system when he was low.

He put up with his tantrums and stupid demands. Way acted like a child with Ignis and he took care of him with a smile and kiss, never complaining.

He held his hands in public like he was proud of Way and had come to the hospital mixer party and charmed his colleagues, sent him flowers when his name was cleared, Ignis was the one who single handedly saved his life and still he was the one who congratulated Way.

And when Ignis needed support and understanding, Way had thrown a fit, broken his heart and walked away... because he wanted to feel better than Ignis by making more sacrifices than him, like he would ever be able to.

Way parked his car on the side of the road and started crying, words of Rubin coming back to him, 'Believe me he has lots of options to choose from.' And Ignis had chosen him and he had fucked it up. "FUCK!" He shouted in the closed car looking at the screensaver of Ignis's picture taken by him when they had gone to the beach. "YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT WAYLON DAVIS. They shouldn't allow you in a room with a knife and an unconscious person, because you can fuck up anything, no matter how perfect it is." Way hit the steering wheel repeatedly as tears refused to stop."FUCK! FUCK!FUCK!"

***

Bru picked up Ignis's stuff from Way's apartment, both brothers unable to look at each other's eyes.

Way was in pretty bad shape and hadn't gone to work or left the apartment for the week since he broke up with Ignis. He didn't have the strength to shave, get dressed or cook. He was drinking protein and working out at home, watching love stories and crying.

When Bru came home, Way was dressed in torn clothes, his hair still damn from the shower, he looked behind Bru with hope only to be disappointed.

Bru didn't talk to him and just packed Ignis things in the suitcase he had gotten with him. Bru wasn't sure if what he was packing was really Ignis's stuff but he wanted to get out of the awkward situation as quickly as possible and leave, which he did.

When Ignis opened the door he looked like nothing Bru was used to since two decades of knowing him, his hair was a mess, his eyes sunken and red and face more angular than normal, almost gaunt. He looked pale and there were stains on his T-shirt which Ignis wouldn't be found dead in any other circumstances.

Bru walked into the apartment and kept the suitcase on the floor, he was shocked to see that Ignis was packing the apartment.

"Going somewhere?" Bru asked quietly, Ignis nodded.

"You didn't want this stuff, right?" Bru asked folding his hands over his chest, Ignis nodded a NO.

"You wanted me to see how Way is doing?" Bru continued, Ignis looked down and nodded.

"El está bien?" Ignis asked quietly, almost a whisper.

"Don't speak to me in Spanish, Igs! That is my love language with you and I am not too hot for you right now!" Ignis looked down like a child being reprimanded.

"He is not good... he is in pain and he hasn't eaten or worked or left his apartment since a week now!" Bru got angry. "Way was always better than me, taller, more muscular, better looking, smarter... extraordinary... I always felt he was like a superhero, I never saw him as a brother, he is too larger than life for me. You are my brother and my best friend. Way pined for you but you disappeared and then the whole thing with your dad and then you joined this bizarre spy family business and I didn't want Way to be involved. Then you walked in and made everything better for him. He started glowing and it felt like I was wrong about you two, I was happy that my brother Ignis is with a great superhero boyfriend." Bru punched Ignis on his bicep with enough force to push him back.

Ignis kept looking down, slowly rubbing where he was punched.

"You wanted to disappear from his life? You think you are some tragic hero? You are not ... you are fucking pathetic! You are running just away from commitment...You are a fucking failure!" Bru was panting like he had been running for hours.

"If you have any fucking balls then talk to him and either fix it or close it properly." Bru pushed Ignis towards the door, who looked up and saw Way standing there.

Bru walked to the door to leave but Way obstructed him, "Bru, brother! I love you and thank you for bringing me here and letting me see Ignis but never hit him again."

Bru pushed Way with both his hands on his chest, "Don't tell me how I deal with my brother!" He shouted. "You motherfucker! That man risked everything to make you happy and you wanted to look better than him... you wanted to feel more sacrificing! He has been getting death threats since the day he gave the details to Hannah, he has been getting emails with his pictures clicked from multiple places. He was under so much stress but is out laughing with your friends and buying you fucking suits! You don't deserve him... you piece of shit!" He pushed Way again, "So get the fuck away from my way and feel lucky that this fucking idiot loves a fuckhead like you!" Bru stomped away without looking back.

Way closed the door and sat on the floor with his back to it, his head spinning and his eyes watering.

****

The two men just waited in the room without looking at each other or saying anything and not moving.

"Does it hurt?" Way cut the thick silence in the room with his deep voice.

Ignis nodded a NO, unsure if Way was even looking at him, but Way was looking nowhere else but him, like Ignis was focused in portrait mode with everything else blurred besides him.

"Were you getting threats when I dragged you down to the beach and all the other outdoor stuff when you insisted we stayed at home?" Way asked quietly.

Ignis nodded an affirmative.

"But still you were happy to run errands for me and get coffee and groceries, alone!" Way didn't know how to feel about this.

Ignis stayed motionless. "Talk to me... God dammit!" Way got angry and punched the chest of drawers next to him, rattling the stuff kept on it.

Ignis looked up and met Way's eyes, "Don't hurt yourself." He said quietly.

"What in freaking hell is wrong with you Ignis?" Way shouted at him. "Haven't I hurt you enough? Why the fuck are you still worried about me?" Way went and hugged Ignis to him, both sitting on the floor side by side.

"I love you!" Ignis whispered and put his head on Way's chest.

"We need to see a professional and talk about this, Babes! This work that you do and this obsession of sacrificing yourself, this is not how we should be. We are together in this, no one has to finish last." He hugged Ignis and kissed his head. "I have loved no one before you Ignis and I will never want to love anyone else because I want this to be ours forever." Way placed his chin on Ignis's head and continued, "We can't lay the foundation of our relationship with so much one sided sacrifice, you can't disappear on me. You need to know I will never be the same person again if you are not with me."

"I am tired ... I want to sleep." Ignis mumbled at Way's chest, Way laid his head on his lap, "Rest Baby!"

But Way didn't think that Ignis actually meant he wanted to rest, till he realised that Ignis had gone to sleep, his breathing had evened out and he looked so peaceful. Way fell in love with him all over again, more than before and he started crying quietly.

Ignis was ready to give everything up for the people he considered family and his life for the man he loved.

He was extremely good looking and was able to solve decades old case in weeks. He had a network that brought a group of criminals to trial and a billionaire to the negotiation table.

He was threatened but they weren't able to hurt him or Way and he was friends with the fucking Feds, but he took a punch from Bru. He took shit from Way and didn't say a word when he was yelled at and accused for loving someone more than him.

All he wanted was to stop running and worrying, all he wanted was to rest and he got anger and accusations from Way.

It's not Ignis who needed help because shouldn't everyone be as good as him, only if Way had a bit of Ignis in him, Way thought how lucky and stupid he was, as he petted Ignis and cried.

Way wanted to take Ignis to the bedroom but didn't have the heart to wake him up. He took his sweatshirt off and folded it under Ignis's head and then quickly got the cushions and throw blanket from the couch. He replaced the sweatshirt with a cushion and spooned Ignis as he covered them with the blanket.

Sometime in the night Ignis woke up feeling well rested after a very long and found himself wrapped in Way's arms on the floor. He got up, used the washroom and was brushing his teeth when Way came and hugged him from behind, both looking at each other in the mirror.

Ignis rinsed his mouth and turned around in Way's waiting arms. "I wasn't going to run away." Ignis folded his arms around Way's waist, "I was going to ask you to move to Canada. Which I now understand was a stupid and strange thing to ask you but I thought we would go away for some time and come back. You could practise there with your degree and I can get a job as a mall security or something..."

Way stopped his monologue with a passionate kiss, "You are packed and I can buy... and I don't mind working for a country with a better medical system." He kissed Ignis again and then the spark went off between them, the pent up passion of the week of them being away from each other taking over.

He pushed Ignis up and sat him on the platform, "We will have sex next to an actual fireplace when it's cold and I will sneak in to your mall on our breaks and fuck you useless in our secret closet. I will call you to meet me at the parking lot and take you repeatedly from behind, in our pickup truck and make it difficult for you to walk to your station. And you will send me dick pics when I am in consultation or come to my cabin wearing a sexy lingerie underneath your clothes and make me fuck you on my desk." He had taken both their shorts off and was smearing moisturiser on his dick and then around Ignis hole.

He pulled Ignis to the edge and penetrated him in one push, making both grunt.

"I will love you and we will have sweet lovely sex and we will fight and have hot makeup sex. I will spoil you with presents and kiss you with my morning breath and lick you after gym." He whispered as he moved inside and out of a moaning Ignis, jerking him with one hand and supporting him with the other.

"Can't we do it right here?" Ignis whispered and came between them, making Way cum inside him. "I will do it with you all my life even if we have to live in the end of the world, but together!" Way kissed Ignis.

He took a wet towel and cleaned himself and Ignis, spending time with his butt, inserting his fingers again and again as he cleaned him, making Ignis moan and finally bite him on his shoulder.

Way took him to the bed and raised his eyebrows at the striped mattress, "Going somewhere?"

"Was thinking of squatting at your place?" Ignis smiled, showing off his sexy set of teeth.

Way was hard instantly, never being so happy to be wrong before. Ignis encircled Way's engorged 8 inch cock, "Again?"

"It's your fault to leave your horny Gringo with your nude pictures, you let me take on the beach, I was going crazy not being able to touch you for so long." He said as he penetrated Ignis using his spit. He laid over Ignis and kissed him, the sounds of him slapping his body on Ignis loudly echoing in the almost empty room.

****

"Is this what we are supposed to do now?" Ignis laughed softly as Way brought their plates to the table in the brunch cafe.

"Gay couples and Brunches are a must do, punishable by law in many countries if not done at least once a month. And you need to eat, you look like Skeletor!" He fed Ignis a small bite of scrambled eggs. "That's a good storyline, He-Man rattling Skeletors bones with his sword... moaning ... I have the power!" Way made Ignis giggle as he pushed the fork lightly on his thigh under the table.

"That's a bad storyline, they should be enemies battling each other forever, if you want a gay couple in He-Man then it's Man-at-arms being Prince Adam's sugar daddy." Ignis wiped a speck of juice from Way's lower lip with his thumb.

"Lookie there Babes! It's Bru and Beautiful! Come let's join them." Way started to get up. "Mi Amor! Let them be... I had to apologise to Bru for an hour yesterday night, I can't keep up with both you Davis brothers."

"When you see your irritating brother with a babe in a brunch, it's a moral duty of the elder brother to pay a visit with his partner and embarrass him in front of his date. Haven't you read about that, it's all over the ancient texts of the world? Come!"

He picked up both their plates in one hand like a busboy and held Ignis with the other and made his way to Bru, smiling gleefully.

Bru's eyes went wide when he saw his brother and Ignis walking towards their table like old married couples in sunglasses, shorts and linen shirts. Forgot your fucking hats! He wanted to shout at them.

"Hey! How nice to see you guys here ... What a surprise!" Way was his most charming self, it could bring anyone who liked a man to their knees. Joanna flushed at the attention and Bru frowned.

"Hey! I am Dr. Waylon Davis and my boyfriend Ignis Castro, we are so happy to finally meet you... Bru can't stop talking about you." He shook hands with her and then slapped Bru on his back.

"Oh really!" She smiled at Bru, "Joanna Hank, I was in the legal team that worked with you on the case." She blushed as she shook Ignis's hand.

She was too gorgeous for Bru, her ebony complexion, curly stylish hair and designer clothes indicating her upbringing and education. She was obviously aiming low to be with Bru, Way decided.

He pulled a chair for Ignis next to Bru with his free hand and then sat next to Joanna, as he placed their plates on the table, uninvited. "You guys should try the sausage patties and fresh mango. Bru get a plate for your date, where are your manners?" He enjoyed himself thoroughly.

Bru got up and went to get food, shrugging at Ignis, as Way chatted Joanna. "Mr. Castro is a legend in our circle, he has helped win so many cases and has done it for free for people in need. It's like a fangirl moment for me. Can I take a picture with you two?" Joanna flushed and took a selfie of the three of them.

"You are being too kind, Joanna. But we were just leaving." Ignis tried to close the conversation and take his man away from the table and Bru.

"Don't be ridiculous, Babes! Do tell me some stories about this guy." Way held Ignis close to him by holding his hand and placing it on his thigh under the table, very close to his dick and rubbing circles with his thumb. It shut Ignis up and made him blush, again a first for him to be in such an intimate position with a man he loved on a Brunch table with another couple.

Joanna started talking about cases that got solved in weeks rather than years as soon as Ignis' name popped up, Bru came to the table with two plates loaded with food and a waiter carrying made-to-order eggs and toast.

"¿Qué está sucediendo aquí? ¿Y por qué comes con la mano izquierda?" He hissed angrily at Ignis 's ear. "What is happening here? And why are you eating with your left hand?"

"Empezó con un plan para avergonzarte y ahora me están avergonzando a mí." Ignis whispered back and jumped slightly when Way took his hand and placed it on his hard-on, the stories about his man making Way go crazy for Ignis all over again. "It started with a plan to embarrass you and now they're embarrassing me."

"Is that true?" Way turned around all smiles towards Ignis.

"What?" Ignis and Bru said in unison, tilting their heads to the right.

"See I told you, they are not listening to a thing we are talking about and they are like this weird horror movie mismatched twins." Way laughed, taking Ignis's hand in his and kissing his knuckles, as Joanna joined in, making Ignis and Bru look at each other and sigh.

****

"And? Way kissed Ignis on his neck as they were snuggled in the bathtub.

"I asked him if he wants me to publish the pictures of him with the police exchanging money or he can leave the poor family alone." Ignis giggled as Way snaked his hands to his dick and grabbed it.

"Hmmm... my very own blackmailing Robinhood. And how does anyone believe the case had money in it?" Listening to Ignis's work stories was like watching a bond movie with your beau in it, thrilling and sexy.

"I had pictures of them filling the money and also wire transfer details and bank account statements." Ignis smiled when he felt Way getting hard only by listening to him talk about some of his less dangerous assignments. He kept the high risk ones to himself because Way worried too much, even though Ignis loved it when Way fussed over him.

"You should come with me for one of the stakeouts." Ignis slowly moved his butt over Way's hard-on, "It would be fun!"

"I wouldn't let you work, like you made me get late for the meeting in the hospital, when you came to visit last week." Way kissed Ignis's back and rubbed his shoulders.

"Hey! It was the first time I saw you with the hairnet and gloves, it was damn sexy. Que estaba muy caliente!" Ignis got out of the tub and put a robe on, Way folded his hands on the tub's edge, placed his chin and pouted, making puppy blue eyes at Ignis.

"Where are you going? It's my 30th birthday week and you promised that you will do anything I ask." He made an act of quivering his lower lip.

"I am getting bored in this nerd surgeon convention since 3 days and you almost broke my back by folding me in half as you fucked in the morning and I let you kiss me with your morning breath. We have 2 more days left and I have plans for us. Sal y prepárate, Pronto!" Ignis held the towel for Way.

"What if I want to make love to you first?" Way got out of the run sporting a hard on.

"I want you to fuck me as I look at the best neurosurgeon trophy and you still in that business suit." Ignis walked into the room with Way holding his waist and walking close behind him.

"I don't want to go, there are too many people in there." Way sat on the bed and warped his hands around Ignis's waist and hid his face in his hard abs.

Ignis petted his head and smiled, "Mi Amor! I will be right there taking a thousand pictures and cheering you like a madman."

Ignis helped Way get dressed and combed his hair, who kept kissing him in whatever part of skin presented itself.

"Fuck! I sometimes forget how breathtakingly handsome you are Querido, I can look at you all day, every day for the rest of my life." Ignis said softly. "May no Mal de Ojo harm you!" He kissed Way on his forehead.

"You know the last two years have been the best years of my existence, you fulfil me!" Way smiled and hugged Ignis tightly, "And I can see your dick and want it." He touched Ignis and kissed him lightly.

"Nope! Leave me, I don't want creases on your suit." He lightly pushed Way and took his underwear from the bed.

"We can go commando and then do it in the bathroom at the lobby before coming here." Way offered as he squeezed Ignis's ass bent over to wear the underwear.

12