White Coats and Black Suits Ch. 08 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignis felt it before he saw or heard it, in the split second he tried to cover Way to protect him with his body, the bullet made a hole in the window glass shattering it and hit Way, the impact throwing him backwards.

Ignis caught Way before he fell down, the pieces of glass showering over them.

Way was bleeding from below the chest and all over his pants pooling on the floor and Ignis went blank for the first few seconds, till Way started speaking, adrenaline pumping through him in fight mode.

"Honey! Baby! Call 911." He grunted and checked himself as Ignis sat him down on the floor with his back to the bed and ran to the bedside table to get his phone, called and put it on speaker.

"I am hit on the right side of the chest under the nipple. I am not able to feel any exit wound, I can breathe and it looks like the heart and lungs got missed." His speech interrupted with groans of pain and laboured as he touched his abdomen, "It's exited from my abdomen, the left iliac fossa!" He groaned in pain as he touched his pelvis.

Ignis had now started crying loudly, he knew this was related to his work and Way had got hurt because of him, "They will be here any minute, Querido!" He held Way in his arms, his bare body getting covered with blood.

"Babe! This suit got ruined!" Way grunted and tried to smile bravely.

"I swear Way, mataré a esos cabrones! I will find those fuckers and they will be sorry they hurt my man." He said through gritted teeth, tears flowing and holding Way in his arms, covered in his blood, as the paramedics rushed in the room with the Hotel management and pushed him away from Way.

To be continued in season 2

12