White Collar Pt. 02: Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara couldn't help but giggle at the lame attempt Peter made to explain his reaction, but Neal pretended to believe it completely and as he stood up from the table, announced to his visibly flustered friend:

"I'm going to check up on Elizabeth, seems like she's taking a long time", he said with a knowledgeable wink to his girlfriend as he got a pretty good view from his towering position, "Be right back, don't do anything I wouldn't."

Not even bothering to think about why would Neal check up on his wife feeding their baby, Peter couldn't be happier that he'll finally get some much needed privacy in the sticky situation he found himself in, and simply nodded his head as his friend left the room, leaving him completely alone with the kinky girl who was playing him like a fiddle. It was everything she was waiting for as well though, cause now she could finally move on to the final part of her naughty plan to seduce her lover's married best friend, knowing that there was no way he'll be able to resist once she takes complete control of him.

"Thought he'll never leave", Sara smiled sweetly at the poor man, almost like she wasn't milking his hard cock under the table using nothing but her big toe, showing such prowess that even most girls in porn industry would envy.

"What... what are you doing?", Peter was now finding it hard to compose a sentence, and she found it incredibly sweet how after so many years of marriage both Burke spouses seemed to have a similar reaction to being sexually dominated against their will.

"Better question is, what do you think I'm doing?" Sara replied cocking her eyebrow and flashing him a confident smile, before she swiftly slid off her chair and in the very next moment disappeared under the table completely.

"Sara, for the love of God...", Peter started in confusion at the latest development, but as her pretty red head suddenly emerged between his legs, in the very same spot her foot has been just a couple of seconds ago, he cried out overwhelmed with panic, "Please, stop!"

"Are you absolutely sure you want me to stop?", Sara asked somewhat innocuously, but what she did next was nothing of the sort as she reached with a slender hand and in a sudden motion pulled his underwear down, finally freeing Peter's rock hard erection that was now throbbing in mid-air, only a few inches from her pretty face, "Cause you big friend here doesn't seem to agree."

"Oh God... oh God!!", was all Peter could say next as he felt his massive shaft disappear all the way into the warm orifice belonging to the girl down below him, as he grabbed onto the table with all his might, his knuckles soon turning white from the sheer exertion. Holding on for dear life against the raw sexual power that the lusty dynamo under the table subjected him through, every thought of his loving wife was pushed to the back of his head as the only thing he could think of now was sweet Sara Ellis, kneeling between his widespread and wobbly legs under the table, looking straight into his eyes with those beautiful greens as she sucked on his cock with skill and intensity he never experienced before.

As she bobbed her head all the way down to the root and then back up again to his swollen crown with a breathtaking speed, Peter was treated to a first class blowjob and he enjoyed every second of it from the position he found himself in, loving the look in the younger girl's lust filled eyes as she incessantly stared up at her newfound lover's face. He especially loved the way they visibly bulged out every time Sara pushed her pretty head down his entire massive shaft, hitting the back of her throat again and again with each powerful thrust, but despite the obvious discomfort she didn't gag even once, let alone stopped pleasuring his fat cockhead in a way Elizabeth never did. Feeling curiously emboldened by all the lewd attention this attractive girl has for some reason decided to lavish him in, Peter suddenly grabbed onto her lush red curls with both hands and started thrusting his dick in a powerful rhythm that was too much even for experienced cocksucker such as Sara. She finally began to cough and wretch around the pistoning shaft that was mercilessly punishing her throat, but the man who was now in control had no intention of stopping even when streams of her saliva started flowing abundantly down his cock, forming a large puddle as they seeped over his balls onto the leather seat, feeling too good to deny himself the pleasure of fucking this little slut the way she deserved.

In the meantime, Neal entered the nursery just as Elizabeth has finished feeding the baby and was putting her breasts back in the dress, catching her in the most awkward position as her left boob was still hanging out. She needed some alone time after the little game Sara has played with her body, and was therefore unpleasantly surprised when the last person she wanted to see right now came to look for her.

"They're just as lovely as I remember them", Neal said in a hushed voice, his eyes clearly enjoying the sight in front of him.

"What are you doing here, Neal?", Elizabeth hissed, struggling to quickly cover her still leaking mammary, not wanting to give the young man the satisfaction of observing her semi-nude state any further.

"Just wanted to check up on you, we've been missing you at the table", he replied glancing at the crib, a smile appearing on his face at the sight of his son slowly drifting back to sleep. Elizabeth noticed that look and could almost feel her heart drop, knowing that there was no way to deny who the real father of the child was, at least to Neal, since her husband still seemed happily oblivious to everything that went on here tonight. She couldn't quite put a finger on how she felt about that; on one hand, ever since she learned of his return, Elizabeth knew that sooner or later the moment of truth would have to happen, but on the other she hasn't forgiven Neal for what he did to her that night a year ago, when he not only seduced her into cheating on her husband, but also blackmailed her into helping him escape.

"How could you, Neal?", she finally uttered, feeling the tears start to form in her eyes from the sheer memories of betrayal.

"How could I what?", he asked warily, not knowing what exactly she meant by that question, fully aware that he did more than just betray her trust that one time. Taking a deep breath, Liz composed herself and finally managed to say what was on her mind:

"You know what, how could you tell Sara about us?"

"Oh that... well, she's my girlfriend and we share everything, thought she has the right to know", Neal calmly replied, almost like he wasn't aware of the effect those words had on the woman in front of him. He didn't expect what happened next though, as she hit him hard on the arm, far from the playful punch he remembered so well from their intimate encounter way back when, angry stare more than obvious in those usually sweet and loving eyes.

"Ouch", he yelped playfully, but was quickly shushed by the furious woman, as he remembered the baby - their son - had just fallen asleep and he almost woke him up again with unwanted noise.

"Can't believe you sometimes", she whispered slowly shaking her head in despair, not believing how insensitive he seemed to be, "I still haven't forgiven you for what you did back then, and you just keep piling on..."

"Forgiven me? For what?", Neal asked with what seemed like a genuine surprise in his voice, and it took Elizabeth all she had not to yell at him right there and then.

"For what?", Elizabeth stared at him incredulously, feeling her voice quiver despite her attempts to seem as poised and confident as possible, "You seduced me into cheating on Peter, your best friend, just so you could blackmail me into helping you escape, and you have the nerve to ask me that?"

"Well...", Neal trailed off, wondering if he should actually say what was on his mind at the moment, and after finally deciding to do it, continued with a cheeky smile, "I seem to remember you enjoyed it just as much as I did, or was it someone else who moaned 'yes, oh fuck, yes' while riding me into oblivion?'

"You... fucking... asshole", Elizabeth muttered after a moment of silence, not even knowing how to respond to that, especially being aware what he said wasn't exactly a lie, their sinful night together being one of her most cherished memories, one that she kept coming back to in detail during the lonely nights when her husband was at work. Feeling the tears make its way back into her eyes at the realization of her own guilt, she stormed out of the room determined to put an end to this once and for all by confessing exactly what happened between her and Neal, no matter the cost. Poor Liz wasn't prepared for the sight that welcomed her in the dining room though: her husband sitting in a puddle of saliva, his pants pooling around his feet as he held Sara's red hair with both hands, clearly lost in ecstasy as he pumped her pretty head up and down on his dick with powerful thrusts, not caring one bit for the pain he was obviously putting the girl through. Sara looked nothing like the strong and elegant insurance investigator in the position she was now in, down on her knees in front of the dominant man who was mercilessly fucking her throat without a moment of respite, tears streaming down her cheeks along with traces of mascara, as she was only able to gurgle around the cock embedded deep inside her mouth and push against Peter's legs in a desperate attempt to at least slow him down a little.

After the initial shock has passed, Elizabeth found out to her surprise that instead of feeling enraged at the scene which was evolving in front of her, she felt the exact opposite of anger; in fact, it was almost like a massive burden fell of her heart and after such a long time she could finally be free again, free from her conscience constantly berating her for what she did way back when. She felt inexplicable happiness spreading through her body, but that wasn't the only thing she experienced at that moment, as the sight of her usually meek husband fucking the poor girl almost like he was punishing her, the look on his face showing nothing except intense desire to cum at any cost even if it meant using their friend's mouth as an ordinary fuckhole, was turning her on immensely.

"That's it, Peter, show the little whore how she deserves to be fucked!", she suddenly yelled on top of her voice, surprising even herself with the words coming out of her mouth, catching the lovers completely off-guard as Peter turned to face his wife with a look of horror written all over his face, letting go of Sara's head in shock finally allowing the exhausted girl to grab some much needed air.

"Honey, it's not what you think...", Peter started to explain himself, not even knowing how he would continue that sentence if given the chance, but fortunately for him Elizabeth cut him right off.

"Oh sweetie, I'm fairly sure it's exactly what I think", she smiled softly to his utter surprise and then suddenly turned around, grabbing Neal who followed close behind her by the arms and pulling him close to her. Peter could only stare in shock as his beloved wife of ten years planted a hot kiss on his best friend's lips, and they were soon moaning shamelessly as their tongues danced together in lust. They didn't even bother to hide how much they enjoyed it as he had to witness from only a few feet away how Neal groped his wife's luscious asscheeks, kneading the soft globes of flesh still hidden under the dress with strong hands, but she was far from staying indebted either as he could clearly see Elizabeth's slender fingers find their way to her lover's crotch and trace the visible erection tenting in his tight pants.

Before Peter could even wrap his head around what was going on in his own dining room at this moment, let alone try and protest, something even more unimaginable happened as Liz swiftly sank down to her knees in front of her young lover. The dumbstruck FBI agent could only stare in awe, his mouth widely open in shock, as he silently witnessed his wife pull the zipper down and fish Neal's huge dick out of his pants with a soft hand, and then like it was the most normal thing to do gave him that beautiful smile of hers he loved so much.

"It's only fair if we both enjoy ourselves, right honey?", she asked him not even waiting for a reply, before taking a slow and deliberate lick along the entire length that was now twitching in her firm grip. Just as he was about to say something though, Peter again found himself unable to speak as in front of his very eyes, Liz parted those gorgeous smiling lips and then softly wrapped them around Neal's pulsating cockhead, starting to give a sensual blowjob to another man as her own husband watched. She never felt more alive than she did at that exact moment, as she could practically hear her husband's breath only a few feet away from her, knowing that he had a perfect view of her mouth sliding down his best friend's cock, slowly but surely taking more and more of the meaty pole inside her wet orifice. And even though he knew he should hate what was going on in his own home at that moment, Peter would be lying if he said he didn't find a perverse pleasure in watching his gorgeous wife's lips stretched around the fat dick penetrating her mouth, that cute face he loved and knew so well a mask of unbridled lust as she obviously enjoyed Neal gradually picking up the pace, moaning shamelessly around his girth as the young man began to take full control of this lust filled blowjob.

Peter was so entranced by the sight of his best friend starting to facefuck his beloved wife within arm's reach from him, that he didn't even notice Sara grab his dick once again before smiling mischievously:

"Enjoying the show?", she asked him and laughed at the look of complete surprise on his face, like he forgot about the pretty girl still kneeling by his feet as he was too busy watching his wife suck another man's dick, "They look really good together, don't they?"

"Y-yeah, it's really... something else", Peter replied not being able to form a coherent sentence, still engrossed by the sight a few feet away from him, as two lovers seemingly found a precise rhythm to their lovemaking, Neal's hard dick sliding smoothly in and out of Elizabeth's mouth as he pumped his hips in perfect sync with every bob of her pretty head.

"I can do better", Sara replied as she took a quick lick on Peter's scrotum, grabbing his attention before giving him a naughty wink, but nothing could prepare the poor man for the talented girl's next move, as she took a firm hold of the rock hard shaft with one hand and started to pump it fiercely with swift, but tender motions. That was only a part of the plan though as she leaned her head down below the man's balls and darted her tongue out quickly, catching Peter completely by surprise as she started to lick around his anus before sliding the tip of her tongue as deep inside as it would go on the first try.

The sensation of Sara's wet tongue inside his bowels was like nothing else Peter Burke has ever experienced before, and his groan caught the attention of both Neal and Elizabeth, who took a pause in their blowjob session to observe the dirty scene at the kitchen table. Gorgeous insurance agent was obviously a professional when it came to milking the cum out of her fortunate lovers, as she simultaneously stroked the poor man's pulsating cock with one hand and massaged his heavy balls with the other, keeping her mouth busy all the time tonguing his anus. There was nothing Peter could do at that moment to stop his impending orgasm, and when Sara blew a breath of hot air right onto his most sensitive spot, powerful jets of hot sticky cum start exploding out of his cock and drenching the amazing girl's smiling face, streams of semen streaking her gorgeous red hair making it look like she had white highlights. Most of the fluids covered her forehead and cheeks though, leaking down her face and onto her chest, small river of cum finding its way right between her modest cleavage, and Sara revelled in the sensation of almost every part of her sexy body being worshipped in such a nasty way by her lover, making her feel exactly how she wanted to feel - like a cheap street whore that served only to bring carnal pleasure, and nothing more.

"Well, looks like you're gonna need a while to recover", Sara finally said as she got up from the dirty floor, her face still mostly coated in semen, before turning to Elizabeth, "What do you say we take this to the living room and put on a show for the boys?"

"I say... let's do it!", Elizabeth replied with a smile after a moment's thought, following the giggling girl to the living room as they started to pull their dresses over their heads. Peter and Neal shared a confused look that soon turned to a shit eating grin, as they both realized how lucky they were to be blessed with the company of two such exquisite females, and were quick to follow them into the adjacent room.

When the guys finally caught up with their respective partners, to their utter delight they found out the girls have already started without them - their expensive dresses were discarded on the floor like some cheap rags, followed by Elizabeth's lacy underwear, making Peter realize that Sara had absolutely nothing underneath that freely red dress for the entire duration of the evening. Two gorgeous women were completely naked on the couch, in a tight embrace as they kissed with clear passion and groped each other's soft bodies, all the while Elizabeth licking the leftovers of her husband's cum off the younger girl's cute features, making her ticklish lover giggle joyfully after every single lick. Rolling around on the leather couch as they impatiently explored every inch of the heated skin under their fingers, two girls provided an interesting contrast between Sara's skinny pale form, coupled with small pointy tits and firm toned backside, and Elizabeth's curvy tanned body, complete with large melon-shaped breasts and that luscious ass of hers.

Both men were satisfied with just sitting back and enjoying the show for now, even though Neal felt the pressing need to cum after everything that happened tonight, but was convinced their decision was the right one as Sara began to maul her lover's huge tits forcefully, soft flesh spilling out between her slender fingers. Elizabeth began to moan in pleasure, which soon turned to unabashed series of groans as the pretty redhead brought her mouth down and started sucking on a hard nipple, bathing her entire tit in a flood of saliva which caused it to shine obscenely in the bright light of the living room. Watching his wife being pleasured in such an expert way by the sexy insurance investigator who just a couple of minutes ago quite literally blew his world apart, Peter felt his cock begin to stir again obviously ready to join in on the action, but he decided to let the girls carry on with their fun instead, especially after noticing Sara's nimble fingers travel down Liz's soft tummy all the way to her most intimate area.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it, Sara", Elizabeth howled at the first contact those slender digits made with her wet pussy, tracing lightly along the slit which was emanating heat on the red-haired girl's teasing hand again, but unlike that time at the table, Sara was not happy with simply bringing the older woman to orgasm using her fingers. Releasing the massive breast from her grip to an audible disappointment from both Liz and the two men sitting a few feet away, kinky girl definitely made up for it when she swiftly slid down her newfound lover's sublime body and without wasting a second planted her mouth firmly against those sweet pussy lips.