White Collar Pt. 02: Dinner with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good things have to come to an end though, as the relentless night of debauchery began taking its toll on both participants in the red hot anal sex currently going on, and as their respective partners watched on in silent delirium, both Peter and Sara started to groan loudly announcing their impending orgasms. Sexy insurance investigator was the first one to give in though, and as her knees buckled and her slim legs shivered, exploded in a powerful orgasm that made her grip on the table even harder, lustful groan leaving her beautiful mouth as vaginal fluids covered Peter's still thrusting groin and dripped down their thighs. He had no plans of stopping any time soon though, desperately trying to hold off on his orgasm for as long as he could, enjoying himself too much as he continued to rut inside the spasming hole that was completely at his mercy now.

Elizabeth had different plans though, as she sensed her husband was on the verge of what would probably be the greatest orgasm of his entire life, and silently crawled behind his incessantly pumping thighs. With a wicked grin that was almost enough to make Neal cum right there and then, she gave the younger man a wink before sliding her tongue out and taking a long lick across her spouse's backside, starting from his swinging balls along his sweaty taint, before finally twisting the soft muscle around his sensitive sphincter, sending the poor man into an earth-shattering climax that felt like nothing he ever experienced before. Rivers of hot semen practically blasted out of his oversensed cock into the gorgeous redhead's receptive ass, but the sensation was too powerful as Peter soon felt his knees give way causing his dick to slip out of the tight orifice, meaning that the last few spurts of sticky sperm shot straight onto his wife's beautiful face. Liz was confused and even a bit ashamed as globs of semen found their way onto her flushed skin, only being able to close her eyes instantly under the ongoing storm, but shame quickly turned to lust as she was now basking in the rain of cum that covered her face almost completely, never before feeling so dirty like she did at that exact moment.

Realizing that the fuck of a lifetime their little group of friends has just experienced was finally over, Sara slumped from her upright position down to the floor and found herself right next to Elizabeth, unable to take her eyes from the married woman's lovely cum-covered features. She found herself unable to resist and simply had to take a lick of that gorgeous plastered face, making the other woman moan in a combination of desire and renewed shame, which caused her entire body to suddenly turn crimson red from head to toe. What slutty redhead did next was definitely enough to make desire overcome though, as after a few long licks which filled her mouth with delicious seed, she planted a deep loving kiss right onto the confused woman's slightly open mouth, and both men could witness as drops of semen were swapped between Sara and Elizabeth, two nasty harlots pushing the cum in and out of each other's mouths before finally swallowing their share. And like that wasn't more than enough, pretty red-haired investigator reached behind her back and ran her middle finger along the persistently leaking crack, coming up with a glob of sticky semen right out of her dirty ass, which after only a moment of hesitation Liz sucked straight from the outstretched digit, maintaining an eye contact with her younger lover the entire time as she swallowed her husband's tainted sperm.

"Wow, you girls really are something else", Peter breathed out with an amused look on his face, loving this newfound slutty side to his beloved wife, already imagining all the adventures they could have in the future now that the doors have been forced wide open.

"We really are", both females replied almost in unison, giving each other a confused stare before breaking out in a fit of giggles, finally sharing a quick peck on the lips that marked an official end to this little orgy between friends.

Not being able to stand on his two feet any more, Peter moved over to the couch and practically dropped his tired body on it, soon being joined by Elizabeth and Sara as they laid on either side of him, putting their lovely heads on his heaving chest. Neal was the last one to come over, as he spooned against his girlfriend's sweaty back and trailed a couple of tender kisses along her soft shoulders, both lovers more than satisfied with the way their plan ultimately played out.

"What just happened?", Peter finally managed to utter in audible confusion, as the memories of the incredible night began flooding back into his brain, making it hard to believe everything that just transpired was actually real and not a product of one of his overly realistic wet dreams.

"Let's just say it was our way to show you guys how much we appreciate everything you've done for us", Neal replied with a sincere smile that was enough to put the FBI agent's mind at ease, but Elizabeth had her doubts that were soon confirmed as she noticed a sly grin on his handsome face. Realizing this was simply another way for the brilliant con artist to ingrain himself further into their lives, not sure if she even wanted to know which purpose this latest hoax was supposed to serve, Liz couldn't deny one thing though - as far as scams go, this was definitely the most pleasurable one she was ever a part of. And as she looked around at the faces of the people she cared for and loved more than anyone else in the entire world, that was really everything she needed to know right now, and she was wishing for this moment of bliss to last forever and ever...