White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace is starting to come down from her high, her hand slowing down on her pussy, her breath coming in deep gulps. I manage another shot on her right foot, it landing both on the skin of the top of her foot, and the black strap going across the top. Thinking how sexy that looks, and with the pulses dying down, I move over to her left foot up on the bench and land two more shots on top of it. I want to see my cum on her toes though, so I milk my cock and lower myself down to let some drip there.

"Don't touch my skin, baby, you promised."

"Yes, ma'am," I say as I squeeze three drops across her toes and purple-painted toenails.

I'm so weak I can barely stand, that being the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

"Was it good for you, baby? It sure was for me, wow! I never thought that just being watched while doing that to myself could feel so good, but ... Wow!"

"I agree, that was awesome...," I manage to say.

Candace is beginning to stand up now, a vision of pure chocolate beauty, a couple inches shorter than me, with long, powerful legs, and those beautiful B-cup breasts, each probably a bit more than a handful if I were lucky enough to touch them.

But besides her natural beauty, the splashes of my cum on her (My cum on her! On this goddess's actual skin !) made her look incredibly sexy.

"Wow, Mark, I've never seen a boy cum so much!"

('Boy' kind of hurt, but I guess that's how she thinks of me, skinny, 18 and looking even younger, while she's what, 21? Boy/man, whatever, I'll take it after what she just did for me.)

"Well I can't go out like this, so let me in there so I can shower."

I step out, instinctively grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me as Candace steps past me into the shower, each of us being careful to not make skin contact. She's turned away from me, working the faucet, and I have a great view of that beautiful ass again. I'm absent-mindedly rubbing my deflating cock through the towel, when she turns around and catches me.

"What, you didn't get enough, you horny boy? Do you want to watch me shower? You do? Then take off that towel and pump that beautiful dick again while I soap up every inch of my body..."

That'll be my ongoing fantasy as I have to wait a whole week before seeing Candace again.

12