White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 05

Story Info
Candace arranges sorority interview, Mark dreads/fantasizes.
3.6k words
4.28
8.6k
16

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep as realistic as possible, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy.

But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just started here.

Wednesday, 7:30PM, 3 days after the anatomy lesson with the girls, I'm dispatched to their house. Wednesday? That's unusual. But I figure this is just another pretense to get me over there for Round 2, where they show (maybe teach?) me how to perform cunnilingus.

But when I go to pick up their pie from the warming rack there are two pies: their normal sausage and 'shroom, but a double-pepp on top of it. So I know the boyfriends are there tonight. A twinge of jealousy, but, I gotta be cool, don't mess up this thing I've got going on. Whatever this 'thing' is, exactly.

Candace answers the door and has me come in out of the cold. The guys are in the kitchen; I've seen them before, but don't know which is Marcus and which is Derek. They're not terribly big, but obviously athletic.

"Hi Mark," one of them says with the raised hand kind of wave.

"Hi guys," I respond, hand raised back. Candace has taken the pies from me and is setting them out on the kitchen table while the guys are making a salad it looks like.

"You guys sure gave Saginaw a whoopin' the other day," I say, trying to be friendly or whatever.

"Oh you knew we're on the team?" Derek? Marcus?

Oops. "Oh yeah, I heard you guys talking about it once or twice while I was delivering some Friday nights."

"Oh, yeah. Cool."

Then the other one says, "Hey, speaking of those Friday night deliveries, you gotta cut back on those, man. Candace is gettin' thick!" As he gives her a light slap on the top of her rump.

"Derek! You can't say things like that to people! Especially when I'm standing right here!"

I felt uncomfortable and didn't respond to Derek's little joke, but I did say, "I'm sorry, man, but if people order 'em I gotta deliver 'em."

"Ignore him," she says, laughing, as she escorts me to the front door. "He ain't got no sense."

I step out onto the porch, and Candace stands on the threshold, the partially-open door blocking her from view as she pulls a folded up paper from her pocket and whispers, "This explains about today, because we won't be ordering Friday. As for the other part of it, just be your sweet self and it'll go fine!"

What's happening right now? "Okay....?," I whisper back.

She quickly reaches up her hand and lays it on my cheek, giving me a big smile. Then abruptly turns and goes back inside, so I turn to leave, more confused than ever.

I want to read the note so badly, but have another stop to make and I've already spent too long here. So I shove the note in my back pocket, make the next delivery, and go back to the store. Two more orders are up for me, so I have to turn around and head right back out. But they're both to the same dorm, and both customers are waiting in the lobby with almost exact change ("keep the change" kind of thing), so it was an efficient stop and I figured I could take a couple minutes to finally read Candace's note.

Mark in a nice girlish script is written on the outside of the note, which is folded into an origami envelope-type thing. (I don't know how girls know how to do that kind of stuff.) Inside:

Mark,

Keisha and I and "the guys" have to go to this dumb socialite thing with our parents at the country club this weekend, leaving Friday morning and won't be back till late Sunday. I was so looking forward to the next "lesson" with you, after the way you (and Keisha) made me feel the other day! But we have to go, it's that stupid "social & parent pressure" stuff we told you about. I'll make it up to you though, I promise! [*I'll*, not *we'll*, hmmm.]

Speaking of that, Keisha told me her idea of introducing you to the Zeta Phi sisters. We were definitely going to do that soon, but because of this dumb thing ruining our weekend, I called in a favor and got the "queen bee" of the house to agree to meet you Sunday. (I hope you're still off Sundays and don't mind?)

Can you be in the student union cafe at 4 o'clock? I told her what you look like, and you won't miss her: very dark, very classy, and very haughty (bitchy?, lol). Don't be late, but also don't let her intimidate you! Just be your natural self and she'll see what a nice guy you are. If you pass this I guess 'interview' with her, you'll be in, and you'll have no trouble getting dates with the girls in the house! I just want you to find someone nice who'll treat you well because you're such a sweet guy.

Bye for now!

Candace

Wow, everything is moving so fast! These girls don't play around when they decide to do something. So now what? First I need to look up what "Zeta Phi" is. I've only been on campus 2 months, and I don't know anything about sororities and fraternities. So later I look it up online and find out that the full name is Zeta Phi Beta, and they're a "historically black" sorority. Makes sense I guess, if Candace and Keisha were part of it.

Just like in high school, I thought, the white kids hang out together and the black kids hang out together, with very little crossing of that boundary. It's a sad commentary on humanity, really. But this is a sex story, so let's keep it moving!

I probably would've masturbated that night, thinking about seeing the girls again Friday, and what mysteries and wonders that might hold. But I was too worried about this 'interview' thing. I mean, with my girls I was kind of a plaything, and I did resent it a little, but I think their hearts were in the right place and that they genuinely cared about me.

But what about these sorority girls? Was I to be brusquely stripped and put up on a stage for their amusement, all because my penis was bigger than it ought to be? Sure, that's the start of a fantasy that could go in many different directions, all with "happy endings," but this was REAL!

I was supposed to be interrogated by this "queen bee," probably have to expose myself to validate the girls' wild claims, then what? If I passed, get used as a plaything for these silly sorority girls' pleasure? Maybe they strip me and then push me outside naked? I'd heard stories like that. Tease a guy into a compromising position and then humiliate him somehow.

But I'm a guy, so sure, getting inspected/played with/used by a bunch of sorority girls does sound hot. But I'm also a pretty sensitive guy and I have feelings. Could you imagine if that was done/offered to an 18yo black girl?

White ex-frat boy: "Yo, Tameka, I've really enjoyed you as a friend and I know you're not too experienced with guys, so maybe I could introduce you to the brothers at my old frat house?"

"Yeah? Okay, I'll get back to you."

"Bro's! I got this friend with like really huge tits, they're unreal, but she doesn't have much sexual experience. So could I bring her around to see if anyone's interested in like going out with her or whatever?"

How would that go over, and what would she feel like? Yeah, I'm horny a lot, like any 18yo guy, but I also think of myself as a romantic. I don't want to just "bang" some girl, I want to get to know her first, fall in love with her, and then have the lovemaking be a natural expression of our love for each other. Is that too much to ask?

I didn't usually have sexually explicit dreams, but that night I did. I must've passed the interview, because Queen Bee had me at the sorority house at dinner time, saying to the girls around the big rectangular table, "Ladies, we have a special guest for dinner tonight. Well, actually for dessert...," gesturing toward me.

"This is Mark. He's a freshman here at WSU, from Ann Arbor -- Akilah, you're from Ann Arbor, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you're a freshman; did you know Mark in high school?"

"No, ma'am, I don't.....I don't think I did."

"Well that's alright. Ladies, please give Mark a warm Zeta Phi welcome!"

The girls erupted with, "Hi Mark! Hello Mark! Welcome, Mark! Nice to meet you, Mark!" Lots of pretty smiling faces, lots of lovely bodies.

Now here's where the dream got a little weird (as if it wasn't weird enough already). Queen Bee had put me, naked, in one of her black satiny robes, which was pretty short, and which made my pale skin seem even whiter in contrast. So that's how I was standing there in front of these ladies.

She then nodded to a young woman at the head of the table, and this svelte young lady (probably a senior) came up to me, put her arms around me in a sensuous hug, pressed her breasts hard against me, and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for coming, Mark. I can't wait to see it...." Followed by a quick nibble on my earlobe and a purred, "mmmmm."

She sat down, and the next girl came up and did something similar. There were about a dozen of them around the table, and while they'd obviously coordinated this "attack", they each put their individual spin on it.

Some were so bold as to try to feel my cock through the robe, but Queen Bee reprimanded them. And I knew why Queen Bee had staged this charade, it was to get my staff at full mast before she formally "presented" me to the girls.

But Big Willie wasn't playing to her script! Ohmygosh, guys, can you imagine the embarrassment? All these young ladies, all smelling good and feeling soft, whispering dirty things to you, even groping you, and your dick doesn't get hard?!?

Then the inevitable comments from the women: "What are you, gay? We don't do it for you? Maybe you should go to the frat house across the street! What is WRONG with you?"

And then the laughing, and more comments:

"Well yeah, you can tell it's big even flaccid, but what am I supposed to do with that??"

"Queen Bee, I thought you said you had a real man for us! This skinny white boy can't even get it hard around all these ebony honeys, he must be gay!"

Etc, etc, all these thoughts going through my mind in my dream.

But Queen Bee thankfully perceived my condition (or lack of condition), and directed Akilah to take me out of the other room and "prepare" me. We're to come back in exactly 30 minutes. I docilely take her hand and pad out of the room with her on my bare feet, her high heels clicking authoritatively on the hardwood floors. She pulls me into a closet down the hall, which turns out to be a walk-in linen closet.

"Mark, what's the matter??"

"Akilah, thank you SO much for pretending not to know me! You were in my AP Chemistry classes, weren't you? Chem I and then Chem II?"

"Yes, silly. We were even lab partners for a while in Chem I. But let's catch up later. You know why you're here, and you know what's expected of you, so....how can we get you aroused?"

"Oh Akilah, I wish I wasn't here at all. I can't believe I agreed to this stupid plan!"

"It's okay, Mark, try not to stress about it. You're here now and you have a job to do, and the girls are really interested in getting to know you, if you know what I mean. But if you don't, ahem, 'perform,' I know them, and they'll ridicule you and smear your name on campus."

Oh God, that's just what I need: 4 years of all the girls snickering at me, if they looked at me at all.

"So how can we get your....'manhood' hard to impress them? Do you want me to touch it?"

"No, Akilah, not that. At least not yet. You don't know it because I was too shy to tell you, but I kind of had a crush on you in high school."

"Oh you did?! You're right, I never knew. Did you ever, you know, think about me?" She moved closer with those words, her face tilted up, just inches from mine. So close I was bathed in her perfume, and could smell her sweet breath and feel its warmth on my neck and chest.

"I have to say I did, but it's too embarrassing to talk about."

"You can tell me now, Mark," she coos, the fingers of her left hand now lightly caressing my cheek. "I'm all grown up now!"

"Well, I used to think about your....well...., your breasts a lot...."

"These breasts?" Akilah asks, slowly rolling/pulling/wriggling down the top of her dress until it's off her shoulders, first showing the tops of her breasts, now some cleavage, now areolae, now nipples, until, POP, her breasts spring fully free of the tight dress. No bra.

Oh yeah, that's having the intended effect, and he's coming up, pointing almost straight out now. Akilah notices and bites her lower lip, eyes getting dreamy. Her breasts are smallish, A-cup I guess, but perfectly formed, drooping just a bit, with upturned nipples. Small, dark areolae, with eraser-sized nipples, maybe a bit thicker.

"What would you like to do with these breasts, Mark?"

"Oh Akilah, thank you. I'd lightly put my hands on them and—"

"Like this?" As she puts her hands on both boobs, almost completely covering them.

"Oh God yes, just like that. Then I'd slowly squeeze my hands closed, to feel how firm your breasts are."

"Like this then?" She slowly squeezes and release her breasts, her hands not moving from their positions.

"Yes Akilah, just like that. Oh gosh [as Willie is fully erect now]. Do you feel your nipples getting hard? I'd be focusing on the feeling of your nipples hardening against my palms."

"Oh yes, they're getting hard. Wanna see?" She slides her hands down her breasts until her thumbs are on her nipples, and gently pushes them up and down, showing me how stiff they are.

"Oh god, I wish I could touch them right now!"

"Sorry, you can't. At least not yet!" Several seconds pass as she watches me watch her.

"Would you do anything else with my nipples, Mark?"

"Well of course I'd put my mouth on them, gently suck them, lick them....... Oh god, you're making me feel so good right now, but is it time to go back yet?"

"No, silly, we still have 20 minutes left!" Giggling, and now moving right up against me, letting her breasts press against my chest through the silky robe.

"Some of the girls have big enough boobs that they can lick their own nipples, but sadly mine are too small for—"

"They're not too small, Akilah! They're perfect, maybe the most perfect I've seen, though I haven't seen many..."

"Thank you, Mark, that's very sweet. But I was just going to say that while I can't lick them myself, and you don't want to touch me yet, I had a naughty idea: Open your mouth for me."

I do and she inserts her right forefinger, the first knuckle resting on my lower teeth.

"Now close. Good, now pretend that's my nipple and demonstrate with your tongue what you'd do to it."

Wow, what a kinky idea to my 18yo self, substituting her finger for her nipple. I suckle it for 20 seconds or so, before she removes it, wet with my saliva, and applies it to her right nipple, putting on a show for me, rubbing and circling it sensually. That feeling is somehow being transmitted from her nipple to the head of my dick, making it twitch.

I had sort of protested when she pulled her finger from my mouth, so she replaced it with her left index finger and I continued suckling that one.

Her other finger and nipple were starting to dry out, so she put that finger, the one that had already been in my mouth, in her own mouth, and made a show of sucking and wetting it. So here we were, my dick as hard as a rock, her breasts exposed right in front of me, and I'm sucking one of her fingers while she sucks the other. Wow, this is crazy!

She traded fingers, moving her left one to her left nipple to stimulate it, and the right one back into my mouth. I can't say I really tasted her saliva or anything, but it did occur to me that we'd just "swapped spit," her sucking mine from her finger, me now sucking hers back off that same finger.

"Akilah, I think we'd better slow down....you know?"

Giggling, "Why, are you getting too hot?"

"Girl, you know I am! You are SO sexy, and all this finger-sucking and nipple-rubbing... I feel like I'm about to blow without even touching it. But I definitely don't want Queen Bee to get mad if I did, so yeah."

"Mark, you're so sweet. Do you really think I'm sexy?"

"Heck yeah! I already told you I had a crush on you."

Akila blushes, doing that twisting-the-shoulders-back-and-forth thing that says, "Aw, ya mean it?"

"Akilah, maybe sometime, if you're not too busy, would you like, maybe go out to dinner with me?"

More blushing, but her face lights up in a smile. "Yes, of course! I'd like that."

Awkward pause as I don't know what to say, but a fireworks finale is going off in my brain as this pretty girl has just agreed to go on a date with me.

"Akilah, you may've heard that part of the reason I'm here is that I don't have a lot of sexual experience, and my two lady friends thought that the girls here....anyway, have you had much experience?"

"Not really, no." But I can tell from her face that she's trying to decide how much she should divulge to me.

I blurt out, "I'm a virgin, and I've only ever like touched a girl once, besides some kissing a couple other times. Are you a...have you....?"

"Yes, Mark, I'm a virgin too. So we have that in common!" Mutual laughter, sharing this somehow almost-shameful secret with each other. So much peer pressure and ridicule about being a virgin, why does it have to be that way?

"So has a boy ever touched you there [nodding toward her breasts] or down there?"

"One boy did. We were making out, and he had his hands up my shirt and later unbuttoned my pants and sort of rubbed through my panties, but I didn't want to go farther than that. And then like you said, just some kissing with other boys..."

So we spent the next few minutes sharing our (limited) sexual experiences, which coupled with Akilah still being topless and close to me, kept Mr. Willie at full attention.

"Only 5 minutes left!" Keisha says. "I'd better get ready to go back."

She turns around as she starts to pull her dress back up, probably instinctually, so I say, "Akilah, can you face me while you do that? And do it slowly? I haven't seen too many breasts, and I...."

"Sure, Mark. I don't know why I was turning around anyway. I mean, I've been topless in front of you all this time!"

With that she slowly and seductively worked her dress back up, first up and over one breast, then the other, pausing on that one to pull the material over her nipple excruciatingly slowly. She then "adjusted" them by pushing up and in through the fabric, and when they were settled to her liking (and mine!) she held out her hand for me. "Ready?"

I took her hand as she opened the door and escorted me down the hall back to the dining room. Again, my bare feet making almost no sound, while her spike heels clicked confidently. I couldn't swear to it, but Akilah seemed to be walking back more like a woman than a girl, swishing her hips more, head held high and chest jutted out. Maybe that short time with me admiring her body and telling her how sexy she was gave her a boost of confidence she didn't have before?

As we were about to round the corner, I heard Queen Bee announcing my imminent arrival, and a hundred different scenarios of what my fate might be raced through my head. Many guys, especially experienced guys, would've welcomed the attention and debauchery, but me, romantic at heart, wished Akilah and I were just walking hand-in-hand into a movie theater on our first date.

I hope you enjoyed this episode, and would love to hear your reaction in the Comments below, which helps me learn and grow as a writer.

12