White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 08

Story Info
Mark and Nia continue their lessons with Rita.
6.3k words
4.66
7.7k
21

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep as realistic as possible, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy.

But I hope there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

Nia and I are lying on our sides on the bed, both topless, holding our inside/underneath hands together, folded up near our chins, free arms draped over the other's back.

"Alright, my beautiful young couple, repeat after me, Nia first: 'Name-of-your-partner', I like you and respect you, and want to share sexual pleasure with you.'"

Nia says that to me, giggling a little at the end, and then I repeat it to her, almost tearing up because I feel it so intensely.

"That was nice, and that's the basis we'll work from: you both know and respect the other, and now want to become more physically intimate. So with your free arms I want you to explore each other's bodies as much as your current positions allow. Genitals are off-limits for now, but you may kiss on the lips if you wish, using lips and tongue, but no talking. Let your own desires for learning about your partner guide you, and be receptive to the non-verbal feedback they give you. Begin."

Nia and I at first just look at each other, a dozen emotions crossing our faces. Then I begin lightly rubbing her back, first up to her left shoulder, then slowly down her spine, feeling each vertebra. When I reached her shoulder and neck she had leaned her face in to kiss me. I kind of puckered my lips out, but didn't actively kiss back. As I reached the bottom of her spine and began to feel the swell of her rump, she kissed/sucked/pulled my lower lip between hers, kissing me more passionately. I moved my hand across to the right/far side of her back, then slowly rubbed my way up toward her right shoulder

When I hit the bottom of Nia's spine and swell of her butt on the second trip down, she began licking my lower lip, still trapped between hers. That triggered something in me (I'd never French-kissed before), and I sucked/trapped her upper lip between mine. After feeling and suckling that for a while I let my tongue touch it, then began running it side to side, as she was doing mine. She felt and tasted so delicious!

We were both getting quite heated from the lip stimulation, and soon Nia disengaged from my mouth and pulled back a few inches. Then, looking more like a woman than the girl she'd been, she tilted her head down into the pillows, opened her mouth partway, and moved again toward my lips. I took the hint, and tilting my head up/right so our noses would clear, met her opened-mouth also.

I think her tongue entered my mouth first, but the first time our tongues connected was like an electric shock for me, which emboldened me to do what I'd wanted to earlier: grab hold of her left butt cheek. Which I did, squeezing, caressing, palpating, stroking from top to bottom and back before repeating the squeezing/palming.

As soon as my hand touched her bottom, Nia's went to mine. Groping, feeling, tracing, massaging. We spent some time at this, how long I don't know because I was in heaven. My hand moved to her other cheek, then explored the crack between as best I could through her bikini bottoms. Nia did the same to me, the thin material of my boxers giving her better access and feel.

But before long Nia removed her hand from there and snaked it up under my arm to my chest, squeezing my right pectoral muscle (not a lot there to squeeze, admittedly) before finding the nipple and concentrating her exploration there.

I took that as an indication that she wanted me to do the same, so I put my hand flat against the side of her stomach, thumb out forming a C-shape, then slowly slid it up her torso in the direction of her left breast. My hand soon found its target, the underside of her breast fitting neatly into the web of my hand between thumb and forefinger. A thrill ran through me as it first made contact. I stopped there, lightly pushing up against her breast, judging its mass and density (I'm an engineer at heart, remember). I loved the bouncy feel of it.

Nia had moved her hand to my other nipple, intertwined her legs with mine, and was kissing, licking, sucking my mouth and tongue with lustful abandon. I took the plunge and moved my hand up and over Nia's breast, eliciting a muffled moan into my mouth as I slid up until her nipple made contact with the web of my hand. WOW! Talk about an electric shock! I could feel her hard nipple there in the crook of my hand, the mass of her breast under my hand, so pliant and supple.

I moved my hand higher, until Nia's nipple was in the center of my palm, then pressed downward, feeling its insistent stiffness as the bulk of her breast yielded to the pressure. Then, as Nia was doing to me, I took her nipple between forefinger and thumb, lightly squeezing, bending, pushing in, marveling at this wonder of human anatomy that's normally so demure, just kind of there, but when aroused becomes this long, stiff button of pleasure.

I would describe how hard I am, but you can deduce that. And I imagine Nia's sex was just as aroused because she turned her head the other way, into the dominant position over my face, then seemed to want to push me over as if to climb on top of me.

"Stop! That's enough, my little lovebirds." Nia pulls her lips back from mine as reluctantly as I remove my hand from her breast. She's panting down at me, her skin flushed, eyes searching mine in a new way.

"Lay on your backs, move your hands back down to your sides, keep holding hands, and breathe. Think about what you just experienced, how it felt to touch, to be touched, and how it made you feel inside, in your brain, your emotions, in your loins. Breathe, relax, remember..."

I'm panting, sweating, restless, and Nia's the same. Her arousal is subtly evident in her erect nipples, but mine is manifested by my too-large penis straining against my boxers, probably scaring poor Nia half to death.

After some minutes of this, and Rita having us affirm to our partner that we had enjoyed the experience, she had us get up and drink something, use the bathroom if necessary, and get ready for the next round.

"Nia, Mark, if you're willing, I'd like to move you on to where you're touching each other's genitals... Yes? Yes? Okay then!"

"So when young people are dating, the exploration process often proceeds as we've done so far, until the couple gets to the point where they're comfortable touching each other's sex organs through their clothing. Sometimes that's skipped, but I think it's an important intermediate step to seeing and touching directly."

We're both listening and nodding, as if we're in a sex-ed class.

"You know what's under the clothes, but petting through the clothes still leaves something to the imagination, and adds to the arousal because of that one last barrier before actually seeing and touching your partner's most intimate place."

Nia looks shyly, expectantly at me, and I return the look, but mixed with a quizzical, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She nods twice, emphatically, and squeezes my hand.

"Alright, Nia on your back, Mark on her right side, up on your elbow. Good. Now lightly rub your fingertips over Nia's stomach and thighs, but avoid her sexual parts."

I look down the length of Nia's brown and supple body from eyes to toes, then slowly back up, stopping at her breasts. Pert and firm as they are, gravity has worked its magic on them, causing them to collapse ever so slightly, become more rounded and soft. Her nipples are like beautiful dark licorice sticks, pointing up and slightly out.

I begin to run my fingertips gently over her abdomen, starting just below her breasts. Lazy S's back and forth, trailing down to her waist, then back up and down from waist to breasts, left-to-right across her stomach.

And while the room had seemed comfortably warm earlier, and still does, I see gooseflesh covering the mounds of her breasts. I move down to her left thigh, starting at the "corner" where her bikini bottom is tied, and lightly rub my fingertips down the outside of her thigh as far as I can reach. Then move in/up a half-inch and make the return trip, stopping only when my fingers touch her bikini. Repeat three or four times until on the last trip my fingers are in the trough between her legs, which are demurely closed.

Starting at her knees and using just my first two fingers, I slowly, tantalizingly caress the sensitive flesh inside her thighs, slowing as I reach the midway point, slowing further at the quarter-way mark, then agonizingly slowly (for her, judging by her responses) I complete the last few inches of the trip, stopping only when my fingers touched her bikini bottom, at a spot I supposed was right above her clitoris. Nia twitched at that, or possibly she was bucking at my hand, trying to increase the pressure, but I didn't want to get in trouble with Rita so I removed my hand.

"That was beautiful, just beautiful! Mark, I wish you could've seen Nia's face through all that, the excitement, the anticipation, the arousal, and the way she was looking at you, as a woman looks at a man."

I looked into Nia's eyes, to see her looking at me with a sense of expectation and desire, but yet mixed with doubt: was she attractive enough, sexy enough for me? To allay those doubts I gently kissed her on the lips, my right hand cupping her cheek. Then I kissed the tip of her nose, then the bridge, and then her forehead before pulling back to look at Rita.

"You two are a good match for each other! You've only known each other for a few hours, yet you've reached a level of tenderness and intimacy with each other that honestly, many couples never reach."

I look back at "my Nia," with all those feelings inside, and she looks like an angel to me, her face framed on the pillow by her curly hair, her eyes seeming to reflect my feelings back to me.

"Alright, lovebirds, switch places. Mark, pull your boxers up to let Nia see more of your legs." "Nia, you may begin."

Nia repeated much the same process on me, though adding her own variants, exploring wherever her fingers took her. She traced the lower underline of my pecs with one finger, then spent quite a long time on my abdomen, which I flexed for her (and which she seemed to especially enjoy), palming it and pressing firmly, alternating with claw-like grabs at the thin flesh over the muscles. Down to the legs, where she spent a lot of time at the upper parts, where I'd pulled my boxers up essentially level with my scrotum.

I can't tell you how hard my cock got during that, but it was achingly hard, harder than I'd ever remembered. And while she was lightly caressing the upper and inner parts of my thighs, her eyes never left the outline of my penis, straining as it was against the fabric. A couple times it twitched involuntarily, eliciting appreciative smiles from her.

I was studying her face from the side, sensual in the flickering candlelight, thinking, She doesn't seem to be afraid of it, so I guess it's not too big... But when she actually sees it will she shy away? Would she want to take it in her hand, in her mouth? Would it even fit in her petite mouth? Would I even want to do that to my angel? Then thankfully, because I couldn't have taken much more than that, Rita called time.

Nia moved to my face, searching it with her eyes, boring into mine, then dove in for a close-mouthed kiss that was pressing, passionate, urgent. I was afraid Rita was going to call her off, but she let it go on for 30 seconds or more, Nia's hand massaging/roaming my chest and stomach the whole time.

"Whew, Nia, take a break, girl!"

Nia reluctantly pulled away, her eyes locked with mine in a deep, passionate look that seemed to drag my soul out with her as she leaned back onto her elbow. She didn't look at Rita expectantly as I had done, but kept her eyes on mine, and chaotically around my face, her own face flush with desire, her breathing rapid.

"Alright, lovers, on your backs again, holding hands. Let's breathe, relax, remember..."

I was relaxed and semi-flaccid long before Rita moved on, but I think she was waiting for Nia to come down, to regain something of her normal self. I have to admit that this staged approach that Rita was taking with us was really building up the intensity of the passion we were feeling for each other. Had we been 2 kids in the backseat of a car we'd have been "done" long ago, with it probably not having really been good for either of us. This way, though at times frustrating, was so deliciously better.

"Okay, my two paramours: switch sides, roll to your sides facing me, heads propped on elbows. Good. Now Nia, snuggle back against Mark, and Mark you may place your hand on one of her breasts."

I chose the right one because it was hanging free, and as I did Nia seemed to melt into me, even adjusting herself so her butt was pressing firmly against my re-hardening dick.

"Alright, take a few minutes to re-affirm each other, say anything you want."

I say softly into Nia's ear, "Nia, you're so beautiful and I feel so, so lucky being with you like this, getting to know you, getting to touch you."

Nia, craning her head around to look into my eyes, reciprocates with some words about how handsome I am, how gentle, how tender.

"Lovely! Now are you ready to move to the climax, shall we say? To.....orgasm?"

"Yes!" Nia blurts out, while I do my usual nodding.

"Nia! Are you that excited?!"

This time Nia only nods, but most emphatically, her butt grinding ever so slightly against my manhood.

"Well then, let's start with you first! But to be honest, you were going to be first anyway, because it works better that way generally, if women are the first to orgasm during intimacy. Mark, if you don't yet know it, many, even most, women are multi-orgasmic, meaning they can have multiple orgasms in fairly quick succession.

"Whereas your experience with yourself has probably demonstrated that men are generally one-and-done. Sure, you can perform again after a rest period, but almost invariably the penis becomes flaccid and requires further stimulation to continue."

I feel like I'm blushing across my whole body, with Rita talking about my masturbation right in front of my angel.

"But women, once they've reached a certain plateau of arousal, are capable of a string of orgasms, her body never really coming down from the last one. So rather than a little foreplay to get her 'excited' and then just 'going at it,' it's better if a man can give his partner one or two orgasms before he's ready to achieve his own.

"When she's definitely at that plateau, which you'll know because she just orgasmed, then when you enter her she'll be almost ready to have another orgasm with you inside her, which will make it a more pleasurable and intense experience for both of you.

"And not to be too clinical, but after a woman has orgasmed, her vagina has expanded and lubricated itself, making it easier and more pleasurable for her to receive penetration."

So that's what Keisha meant when she said a girl would need to be "really ready" for it!

"So Mark, pull back. Nia, lie on your back, hands behind your head."

That does a wonderful thing to her breasts: expanding her chest up, pulling her breasts tauter, making them somewhat flat and elongated, yet still full.

"This time you can talk to each other: give feedback, request feedback, ask how she's feeling, etc. Mark, stimulate Nia's breasts with your hands and mouth until she asks you to move lower, then with your hand outside her clothing, see if you can bring her to orgasm."

She said that O-word again and my cock twitched. At this point I'm looking at Nia as if she's a long slender piece of chocolate pie I'm about to devour, thinking about how those nipples will feel in my mouth, under my tongue....

"Mark? Mark! There you are! I know you're excited, Nia is a lovely girl. But let me repeat: Ask her permission first to pleasure her in this way."

Oh, right! "Nia, may I touch you all over and try to bring you to orgasm?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Accompanied by rapid nods and apparent lust and desire in her eyes.

With that my right hand flies to her left breast, while my lips pounce on her right nipple. I'm not rough, just urgent. My hand is in the earlier position, nipple in center of palm, fingers splayed, gently squeezing, pushing, and pulling on her breast. My lips have just closed around her nipple, just the actual protruding part, feeling its velvety softness and yet core stiffness. I then begin to suction it in and out, while feeling its tip with my tongue.

"Take more of it!" Nia says as she writhes under me, pushing her right breast more firmly into my mouth.

Remembering Keisha's lesson about nipples and areolae, I figure that's what she wants, so I expand my lips, trying to remember the size of her areolae, raising my hand on her right breast enough to see over there and use it as a guide. When I feel I'm in the right position I suck in greedily, as I'd seen babies do, while at the same time wantonly licking the nipple now well inside my mouth.

This sends Nia into a paroxysm of squirming, first trying to push the one breast further into my mouth, then the other harder into my hand. I take this as a signal to ramp up the pressure and intensity of my exploration of her breasts, even going so far as to lightly bite the nipple.

"Ohhhhhh!" She huskily moans. Then after barely another minute of this, "Move down there now!"

She's getting really worked up, and I saw how this went with Keisha and then Candace, so I want to slow her down. Selfishly, because I want to continue feeling and tasting her breasts, and also to hold her in this state that I realize I'm responsible for. And that for me is a very powerful, caring, loving, affirming feeling. But also selflessly because I want this to be super-pleasurable for her, and make it last as long as possible.

So I slowly trail my right hand down her stomach, doing the lazy S's crossways as I'd done before, then when hitting the top of her bikini bottom, continuing the S's on the fabric, back and forth from one side to the other, narrowing as the bikini narrows. With almost no room side-to-side now, and feeling that my fingers must be atop her mons, I flatten my hand against her lower stomach. My fingers tell me I'm on the uprising mound of her womanhood, and I press firmly with my fingertips.

Nia squirms and moans, and tries to scooch up on the bed to bring her clitoris under the delightful pressure, but I raise my hand, eliciting a small frustrated cry.

"Touch it, please, Mark..." So I put my hand flat again, fingertips on mons, then slowly move it south. I've seen girls' swimsuits before and they always have that padding in the crotch, so I couldn't exactly feel where I was, and I was waiting for her response to tell me I'd found her pleasure button.

I was keeping firm downward pressure, letting the satiny material slowly slide under my fingertips, until: "Oh God, that's it, YESSSSS!" And I knew I was there. Her excitement made me more excited, causing me to increase my efforts at her right breast, bringing my left hand into play to cup and squeeze it, while my mouth sucked in most of her breast, my lips slobbering nearly to its base, making sucking sounds, my tongue alternately flicking, circling, mashing the nipple.

Nia meanwhile had begun bucking against my hand, which I tried to keep from moving, allowing her a solid, un-moving object to rub her clit against. It was wonderful to watch her stomach muscles contract and release as she did that, revealing ab muscles that hadn't been there before when she was soft and womanly.

12