White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her face to find her staring down at me, watching me maul her breast. Her face was contorted with passion and ecstasy and maybe a little pain. She looked so sultry and womanly to me just then, sweat on her forehead, her hair becoming plastered down, that I had the urge to kiss her, to taste her, to consume her mouth and her whole body beyond.

So letting go of her breast with a soft 'pop,' and replacing my mouth with my hand (as she continued to buck and rub against my other hand), I dove into her mouth, now open as mine was and franticly kissed her. I mashed my lips against hers, my tongue invading her mouth, feeling her teeth, finding her tongue, then our tongues battling, much as kids play "thumb war."

My nostrils were inhaling her scent in deep gulps, her perfume, her hair products, her sweat, her womanliness. While my ears took in the joyful sounds of her moans, her breathing, even the light sound of the satiny material now being worked furiously against my hand.

It wasn't long before I felt Nia start to tense up, then raise up, then just STOP. Stopped moving, stopped breathing, stopped rubbing herself against my hand. Just stopped in that eternal moment of orgasmic bliss. I then heard the sound starting in her vocal cords, the air coming up her windpipe, pressurizing my mouth. Then, jamming her elbows down behind her, she flung her head back and down as far as it would go, arched her chest out, clamped my hand between her thighs, and let out a loud, husky, sexy-as-hell, "Ohhhhhhhhh GooooooDDDDDD!"

Then she collapsed on the bed, thighs still clamped around my hand (which I thought best not to move), her left hand lightly plucking her left nipple, her right hand drawing lazy circles on my upper back. I was staring at her face, seeing the joy there, the contentment, the satisfaction, the thankfulness and tenderness towards me, and I swear I fell in love with that girl in that moment.

We stayed like that for some time, her gradually coming down from her high, me studying her beautiful face, now more grown, more womanly than the one I'd known before, because we had shared one of the most intimate of moments two people can share.

At Rita's beckoning, Nia gradually released my hand and sat up on the edge of the bed, me following on her right side. Rita gave her a warm wet washcloth, which Nia took gratefully, wiping the sweat from her face and neck. Then she did the most adorable thing: she leaned into me, wrapping her arms around me, head on my chest, and said simply, "Thank you, Mark." Followed by a sigh of contentment. If I wasn't in love with her before, I surely was now.

"You two are so cute together! Alright, Nia, it's your turn. Mark, get comfortable."

"Nia, do you remember the directions?" A nod.

"Mark, may I touch you all over your body and try to make you come?"

A dumbfounded nod from me, who can't believe what this beautiful girl is about to do to me, and she's actually going to touch it, which no one has ever done before.

Nia giggles and begins exploring my chest with one hand while kissing me lightly on the lips, then letting her kisses trail down my cheek, to my ear which she nibbles, to my neck (now her hand is caressing my abs), to my shoulder, then down towards my chest. When her warm, wet lips touch my right nipple I jump and let out a little groan.

Nia lifts up to look at me, "You like that?"

"Oh yesss..." So she goes back to work there, her right hand now at my other nipple. This is driving me wild, it's like my nipples are connected by nerves directly to the head of my dick, and each kiss, each tongue-flick, each love-pinch sends a shock directly to my sex organ. Showing its appreciation, it involuntary jumps occasionally, eliciting little giggles from Nia as she's turned her head to watch.

The legs of my boxers are back down in normal position now, and Nia is running her hand down my right side, then up over the waistband, then flat-palmed she's pushing her hand close to my cock, but around on the outside, trailing down to my scrotum, not quite touching it, but moving her hand down and between my legs, finally ending with a strong squeeze of the inside of my thigh.

I'm watching her face, her breasts, her hand, everything I can take in. I'm thinking of asking her to touch it, but I want to revel in the teasing a while longer while I drink in her beauty, realizing that she's actually, fully enjoying being here with me like this, doing these things with me and to me.

Nia continues her journey around my "package," up the inside of my left thigh with just fingertips, then as she rounds over the top, more the pads of her fingers, then up and around, until she's approaching where my penis is making a giant arch in my shorts. Wondering if she's going to be able to arch her wrist enough to still maintain finger contact but not touch it, she doesn't make much of an effort to, and the inside of her forearm makes contact about halfway up the length of my dick.

I instinctually froze, holding my breath, wondering how she might react, but she just keeps moving inexorably upward, maintaining a slight downward pressure with her forearm, staying in contact with the outline of my cock through my shorts. Slowly, excruciatingly, she slides her forearm along it until it reaches that sensitive place just below the head, then over the lip of the 'helmet,' down the glans to the tip, until, BOING, my dick is released from the downward pressure and springs back up, sliding across the silky fabric as it does.

At that point I let out a loud gasp, finally exhaling the breath I'd been holding for that whole, interminable time. Then I started panting because I was out of breath, while my cock was lightly spasming; you know how it does when you almost come? I tried to will that away and hold back because I wanted my angel to touch it again, even better next time.

"I take it that felt good, baby?" She purred. 'Baby,' I like that!

"Ohmygosh, Nia, yes!" Catching my breath as she studies my face, my eyes locked on hers. "Will you do it again, but with.....your hand? Just flat like that."

"Sure, Mark. Palm or fingertips?"

"Palm, I think." And with that Nia flattens her hand and gently shoves it down between my legs (which I open a bit to give her more room), pressing it against my balls. "Unnnhhhh..." escapes my lips. My balls aren't especially sensitive (in hindsight, more than knowing it then), but the feel of my lover's warm palm on them was definitely exciting.

She then started another inexorable journey up my penis, this time from the very base, and with the shaft gliding under the palm of her hand. Allll the way up, slowly, teasing, until the sensitive spot ("Oh God!"), over the lip, to the tip, and again the release, though she hadn't pressed down as hard this time.

Again I looked up as she got to the really sensitive part, gasping out my pleasure and gratitude at the very end. It was then that I noticed the wet spot in my grey silky boxers, and Nia followed my eyes to the same spot. I was embarrassed, but she was intrigued.

Rita, seeing all this, asked, "Nia, do you know what that is?"

Somewhat dreamily, Nia answered, "Yes, I think it's called pre-cum. It's a man's natural reaction to arousal, much as a woman's vagina secretes lubricant."

"That's it, exactly. Someone was paying attention in biology! It's more accurately termed 'pre-ejaculate,' or 'pre-ejaculatory fluid,' but you're absolutely right about its function: it's a lubricant to assist the penis slide into the vagina.

"Nia, you can feel yourself down there: do you think you'd need any extra lubricant to be able to comfortably receive a penis at this moment?"

Blushing, grinning, and a shy side-to-side 'no' from Nia.

"So Mark, that's what you did to, and for, Nia. Your foreplay, giving her that first orgasm, made her vagina receptive to penetration. Because honestly, if it weren't, that little bit of pre-ejaculate produced by your penis wouldn't be enough for you to comfortably enter her. That's why it's so important to get the female partner ready first. Does that make sense, guys?"

Nods and grins from us, then, "Okay, back at it!"

Nia, taking the initiative, starts at my balls again, this time cupping them, lightly squeezing them, rolling them around. As she's doing that she does something naughty, outside of what I thought the rules were, and leans over with puckered lips aimed at the outline of the head of my dick and....blows.

Now I'd heard of blowjobs, and maybe even seen a picture or three (remember, this was 2005 and porn wasn't so prevalent), and I was pretty sure that's not what it meant, but it felt incredible. First it was cool, blowing on and around the head, then becoming warmer as her breath warmed the fabric and my dick below. That made me thrash about a bit, and made my cock twitch again in one of those pre-orgasmic jerks.

"Nia...... No mouths yet." At the word "yet," which was spoken plainly with no emphasis at all, a vison popped into my head of my sweetheart with her succulent lips just touching that part of me, my dick running lengthwise through the valley of her lips. How delicious that would be just to see, let alone feel! My dick throbbed twice more, nearly touching Nia's lips, which she hadn't moved yet.

Then Nia leaned back like she was supposed to be, fondled my testicles a bit more, then with the pads of just her first two fingers, began another wickedly slow traverse up the length of my dick. Not a lot of excitement between base and head, though that still felt good and was wonderful to watch, especially seeing how Nia was pensively looking at the outline of my penis while biting her lower lip.

But as she neared the head the anticipation grew. And grew. And grew. My cockhead seeming to grow physically larger with it. With her two fingers directly on that most-sensitive spot just below it, Nia paused for a few moments, feeling the twitching, before moving over the lip to the head. I nearly came at that moment, and I think Nia sensed it, my breath coming in ragged pants now, the pads of her first two fingers still planted on the tip of my dick.

Then moving back down, without releasing pressure, she went back to that spot, only this time lightly moving her fingers back-and-forth, lengthwise on my dick, easing the pressure until it was only the silky material rubbing that part of me, then with more pressure until I could feel the imprint of her individual fingers, then lightly again, and......ohmygoddithatfeelgood!

I tried to restrain myself, but I was embarrassed a bit because I felt like a stallion in heat, mad over the pleasure she was driving into my cock, not wanting it to end, but not being able to bear it continuing.

I thought then of her beautiful body, so soft and supple and brown, so lithe and firm, so innocent yet so sensual. I thought further of coupling with her, whatever that might feel like, buried in her, hearing and feeling her orgasm beneath me, spasming inside her as my own pent-up needs were met, holding, squeezing, melting, melding, becoming my lover in an infinite moment of love and joy and rapture.

I was thinking all these delirious things, willing myself to come, when Nia did the most wonderful thing, something I'd found out myself much earlier that I enjoyed. With finger and thumb she lightly pinched that spot just below the head of my dick, just a light pinch at first, grabbing just fabric with the first one, which made it slide deliciously across that all-encompassing pleasure center, then expanding to include some foreskin, then expanding more until the pressure of her thumb and finger went through the skin and asserted themselves on the solid core of the shaft.

Then back out to just foreskin, then to just fabric. Then another fabric, so two in a row, then two foreskins in a row, then two harder pinches on the core. And when I say "pinch," I mean to include the sliding/ejection part too: like pinching something smooth and cylindrical, like maybe a Sharpie, between your fingers and "shooting" it out. That's what she was doing in the last phase, pinching the core, forcing it out past the foreskin, but keeping the foreskin trapped at the end of the motion. Then with the foreskin, just trying to lightly grab it and pull it tight around the core.

Anyway, I was going mad, thrashing about like crazy. In my love and lust I shot my right hand around Nia's back and pulled tight, trying to hold her close to my side, to feel her, to squeeze her, to let her know the intensity of what she was doing to me, as well as the gratefulness I felt.

At that point, as I was so, so close, Nia did something that blew my mind, and blew me away. She wrapped her hand around my cock just below the head and squeezed. That was it, I was a goner. With a guttural unintelligible sound I arched up from the bed, simultaneously pulling Nia to my chest with my arm on her back, and.....came.

And came, and squirted, and thrusted, and yelled, and froze, and squirted and....somewhere in there Nia began licking my nipple, tracing circles around it, which started me back at zero, with another squirt/spasm to equal the first, then more pumping, groaning, crying out, squeezing her close to me, kissing her hair, thanking her, throbbing again, pumping again, cupping her cheek, and finally, tears.

Tears of pure joy, tears of love, tears of being accepted, tears of being liked-if-not-yet-loved, tears of my first real experience with a girl, tears of thanks to Candace and Keisha who'd gotten me to this point and made this all happen, tears of.....probably 10 years of wondering if a girl would ever enjoy doing this with me. Or if I could please her.

And here was my angel Nia, still holding and slowly stroking my deflating dick, the material soaked through with my seed, still gently suckling at my nipple, murmuring, cooing to me, making me feel accepted, wanted, desired, letting me know that she was there for me, that she'd done this for me, and that she'd enjoyed it too.

And amazingly, I didn't have the feelings of guilt as before. I wasn't ashamed. I wasn't embarrassed. What I'd just shared with Nia, and what I'd done for her before, were perfectly natural expressions of attraction and desire and tenderness between two people who knew and respected each other. I think that was the difference from before with Candace and Keisha: the knowing.

I sort of knew Candace and Keisha, and the girl Akila from the dream, but I didn't really know them as I now knew Nia. Even though I'd only known her this one evening, I'd learned a lot from talking to her, enough to piece together her childhood, her growing up, her likes & dislikes, some of her hopes and dreams, and her plans for the future.

And beyond the hearing was the physical, the holding hands, the communicative squeezes, the meaningful looks deep in her eyes, the wonder of exploring her body and she mine, learning each other, empathizing with each other, being tender to each other, expressing caring (if not yet love) for each other.

I had almost none of that with Candace and Keisha. I thought they were nice, but what did I know about them beyond that? Only that they had bangin' bodies and were willing to play with me.

It was this very realization, at this moment, when I knew that that would never be enough for me. If I didn't have a connection with a girl, at least a basic-level knowing of her, and she me, then sex with her would be nothing like it just was with Nia.

Oh I could probably go through the motions with no one being the wiser, but that to-my-core, into-my-soul intensity I'd just felt with Nia would be missing.

And that would be sad.

12