White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you poor thing, that must've traumatized you. But now with this new girl, it sounds like you did things with her; was that consensual?"

In my nervousness about talking about all this I'd already downed my glass of wine (half-glass really, you know, like you normally see wine poured). Angela noticed and refilled me, topping hers off too.

"Yes ma'am— I mean, yes, Angela, it was consensual. For both of us." She didn't reply, just kept her gaze on me, making me feel like I should divulge more. I thought about whether to massage the story to make it sound like it was just Nia and I, but then figured I'd better tell her the whole story because I'm not good at lying and would probably say something later that would trip me up.

I left Rita's name out of it, and meant to leave the sorority's name out too, but at some point in the telling I said "Zeta Phi" and Angela snapped to attention with a questioning look on her face.

"*I* was a Zeta Phi back in the day, Mark. And back then they were an all-black sorority... Are they not anymore?" Not an unreasonable question because remember, this was 2005, and it still wasn't common to see white men with black women.

Somewhat cursing my slip-up, but also beginning to realize that it might've been advantageous, I said, "Oh it still is, Angela. Nia is black, and Queen Bee is black."

Angela looked at me then with an appraising look, more interest in her eyes than before. I think she knew before why she had allowed me to invite myself over, what with the wine and her choice of attire, the soft jazz music... But now that she knew I was smitten by a black girl she was more interested, more attuned, maybe more aroused.

She got up to turn on a couple lamps and turn off the big overhead light, coming back to sit closer to me on the couch, her folded-under leg almost touching mine likewise folded under. Nonchalantly placing her hand on the side of my knee, she asked, "Have you always liked black girls, or is that new for you?"

"Oh it's new, since I moved to Detroit. I grew up in Ann Arbor, which is mostly white, but here in Detroit, in town and even in classes I've gotten to see many more black women than I ever did before. And well, it's novel to me and sort of sparked something in me I guess." I'd used the word women on purpose, steering away from girls, hopefully letting Angela know that I might even be interested in older women. Like her.

"Well I'm glad you met her, she sounds like a wonderful girl, and you seem like a considerate young man who'll treat her well. I think it's just lovely that you two were brought together like that. Do you love her, Mark?"

Do I? I think I do, but I've only known her since yesterday, for goodness' sake. I told Angela as much, and I think that's when it crystallized for her too, that I'd only known Nia for 30 hours, though we'd packed a lot into that amount of time.

"I'm sorry, I cut you off earlier when you mentioned Zeta Phi. You said this 'queen bee' was a Master's student, studying human sexuality? And that both you and Nia were shy and inexperienced, so she...helped you with that?" That's right. "And how far did she take you with Nia?" I told her everything then, all the steps, all the way up to oral at the end. But I left out the part about me ejaculating in Nia's mouth, because that still felt a bit shameful for me.

"Interesting! When I was pre-med I had some psychology courses, and a little on human sexuality (more from the reproductive angle, mind you), but this is fascinating to me, how 'queen bee' took you two from strangers to intimates in less than 24 hours, and that you have these powerful feelings for Nia because of it. Do you think she feels the same about you? Is this a relationship you think you might continue, explore?"

I told her that Nia and I had agreed to get together the next weekend for a real date, to see how it went, but beyond that....I just didn't know.

"You mentioned a Candace who had set you up with Queen Bee, who is she and why did she do that?"

So then I had to tell her *mostly* all about "the girls" and my "education" they'd undertaken.

"What an interesting situation you've fallen into! I can't say I've ever heard anything like it. Do you think they care for you, Candace and the other girl? They're not trying to set you up in some way, maybe trick or embarrass you? Or just selfishly use you?"

I said I thought they were honestly trying to help me, but also getting something out of it for themselves, the oral sex their boyfriends weren't providing, and how we hadn't gotten that far yet, but probably this week...

"My, my! You're drawing these girls like flies to honey, sugar! I must say though, you're quite handsome, and if I were....20 years younger I might.... Anyway, are you still exploring? It sounds like you are, planning to meet "the girls" again; what I mean to ask is, at this point do you feel like you should be monogamous to Nia?"

Interesting question, but I thought I could see where it was heading, and I liked it.

"We talked about that some, Queen Bee and Nia and I on the ride back to my dorm, and I think we parted with the understanding that both Nia and I were still learning, still being taught how to be sexually expressive, and though the feelings we thought we had for each other might seem very powerful, it was probably best if we didn't become too attached just yet. 'Give it time,' Rita said, 'and later if you want to pursue a romantic relationship, you'll know when you're ready.'"

And crap, I'd just let Rita's name out of the bag. I told you I wasn't good at lying, or withholding the truth. So Angela could probably find out exactly who Rita was and....and what? Get her in trouble? I didn't think so, because she hadn't done anything bad, and it was for her research, and it really did help Nia and I. As evidenced by the fact that I'm sitting here on your couch with you, on my second glass of wine that you're pouring, trying to get my hands and lips on your breasts! If not more...

"Mark, this is all so incredible, but I think I'm wrapping my head around it. So Nia wouldn't mind if "the girls" continued your education, and they won't mind (when they find out) that you'd gone that far with Nia? And Rita obviously doesn't mind..."

I hadn't told her about Rita's making me promise anal sex to her, and offering deep-throat.

"No, I guess none of them do, you're right. I guess I'm a 'free agent' as they say in baseball. I never would've gotten this far with girls on my own I think, so I'm just happy to let it play out and see what happens next."

"That's probably a good outlook. Don't get jealous, and hopefully they won't get jealous over you. Excuse me just a minute, would you? I need to use the little girls' room, and I'll grab us some snacks."

I picked up a Vogue magazine from the coffee table and looked at the pretty women in it; some stunning black ones, brown ones, Latinas... It seemed like 10 minutes before Angela came back, with a platter of cheese and crackers, a few DVD cases in her other hand, and she'd changed into some kind of negligée. Black and satiny, ruffles in strategic places, with a very plunging neckline that accentuated and really exposed her full breasts. It ended mid-thigh, revealing her largeish but not flabby thighs.

"Have you ever watched pornographic movies, Mark?" That's how she said it, 'pornographic.' She's very proper.

"Not really, no."

"Well I just happen to have some here," as she sat back on the couch, right next to me, and laid out the four DVD cases on the coffee table. Titles like 18 & Interracial, Brown Sugar/White Cream, etc. Pretty, young black women with white men. And the things the covers showed them doing made me blush, sitting there with Angela as I was.

"Pick one." So I did. "Good choice, that's one of my favorites." Wait, why does Angela even have these interracial porn videos? Does she like white men? Exclusively? Preferentially? She got up to put the DVD in the player, coming back after pushing Play on the box. She pulled the coffee table back from the couch a little, poured us a third(!) glass of wine, then as the FBI warning was still showing on the screen, straddled me on the couch, facing me.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you checking me out these past two months, Mr. Livingston! And tonight in the cafeteria, with your penis all hard and bulging out, what was that all about? Hmmm?"

A bit flabbergasted, yet glad it was working out this way, I could only confess that I'd liked the way she looked from the first time I saw her. How I thought she looked like Claire Huxtable, how I'd fantasized about seeing her breasts, how—"

"These breasts, Mark?" As she pulled her nightie down to free her pendulous breasts. Maybe sensing what I wanted, or fulfilling her own fantasy, she stretched up and forward and mashed them on both sides of my face, rubbing them up and down, smooshing them in and out. Just as I was about to have to come up for air she pulled back, looked me full in the face, and apparently approving of what she saw, lifted her right breast and offered the nipple to me. I say 'offered,' but really she jammed it in my mouth, giving me no choice in the matter.

Meanwhile on the screen (I'd turned us just a little so I could watch) a pretty young black girl, probably 18 because I'd picked 18 & Interracial, was getting undressed in front of a fully-clothed white man. The volume was down pretty low, but it soon became apparent it was a 'tit'-for-tat situation, that if this actress wanted to be in the movie then she had to 'give it up' on the casting couch.

Angela was moaning under the ministrations of my tongue, and before long swapped breasts, shoving the other nipple in my mouth. That was bad for me because now I couldn't see the TV anymore, but it did force me to look at her nipples and breasts more closely. Light-skinned as she was, the skin of her breasts was especially light because they probably rarely saw the sun. The areolae and nipples were a little bit darker brown, but quite a bit pink somehow. Interesting.

I remembered what Keisha had said about the nipples of larger-breasted women generally being more sensitive, so I explored that idea, backing off on the intensity I'd been applying, and lightly licking around the areola, my hand going to her other breast to lightly tug and pinch its nipple. Angela seemed to enjoy this, and she began grinding her crotch into mine, my dick now fully hard and providing her a nice "scratching post" to rub her womanhood against.

"Oh yeah, there it is! Mmmm, that feels so good, Mark. Your penis so big and hard, your lips and fingers on my nipples. Ohmygosh, I haven't been touched this way in a looong time!"

That encouraged me further, so I concentrated more on her nipples, trying to be even more gentle, more teasing. I reached both hands around to grab her ass, to pull her back and forth across me, and was thrilled to feel a new kind of butt. Big like Rita's, but not as firm, more fleshy, more womanly. With my hands gone from her breasts, Angela used one hand to play with a nipple, and the other hand to offer me the other breast. Because without one of us holding it up, it was too big and soft to stand up on its own, so I'd found myself holding it up by suction, working my tongue over it from inside my mouth.

"Let's get you out of that shirt and jeans!" I leaned back and let Angela undress me, then she removed her panties and pushed me back on the couch, my dick still inside my silky boxers. Kneeling in front of me, my legs splayed, she grabbed my cock with one hand through the material, then rubbed it all over her cheeks and chin. Then she pressed the fabric down on either side with her hands and began running her lips slowly up and down it, from bottom to top and back.

"Oh my God, Mark, I don't think I've ever seen one so big!" I almost replied my standard, Surely the black men you've known, your husband...but I let it go, because if she said that she probably meant it. And it made me feel good, so I didn't want to argue. And maybe it wasn't true what they said about all black men...

She asked if I liked what was on the screen, and I said I did, but I liked more what she was doing to me. "Good answer!" Then she straddled me again, and with no panties on, fitted herself over the arch of my cock and began rubbing back and forth, humping me through my shorts.

"Grab that remote and turn up the volume please!" I had to stretch to get it from the end table, almost upending her, but I got it and turned it up, the moans and grunts from the scene now filling the room. This seemed to turn Angela on even more, and she began humping me faster and faster. I reached up with both hands to cradle and juggle her swinging breasts, then grabbed them by the nipples and tried to hold on as she went wilder on my dick.

"That's it, baby, mama likes that. Mmmmmm." Mama? Well she was old enough to be my mother. Just what's going on in her head right now?

I could tell she was getting close to orgasm, so I concentrated on touching her just right, taking feedback as I'd been taught. And by this time I could feel that my boxers were soaked by her juices, the satiny material plastered on and around my fat dick, leaving it all but naked for her rubbing pleasure. And this was new, a pussy rubbing on it like that, so that was cool.

I figured I should talk to her, give her the aural stimulation Keisha had said was so important, adding another input to the two erogenous zones already in play. I was about to do my by-now standard, you're so beautiful, thank you for doing this with me speech, when a naughty thought occurred to me, playing off the 'mama' she'd uttered earlier. She knew I was an orphan and had grown up in foster care, so...

"Thank you, foster mom, for teaching me about sex like this." Angela didn't disapprove, as I'd feared she would, but seemed to get more turned on. "I know it wouldn't be right for you to take my penis inside you, but this is so nice, showing me what sex is like with a real woman. A woman with big, womanly breasts and a full womanly butt that feels so sexy slapping against me right now..."

That did it, and Angela reached her orgasmic peak, pushing me further down into the couch by my shoulders, her pelvis making a few more forceful, almost painful, trips up and down my cock before she froze, looked at me in almost a hysterical way, her hair sweaty and tousled, before diving into my mouth with hers, her huge breasts mashed against my chest.

After just a second or three of holding that position she became like a woman possessed, kissing me, forcing her tongue into my mouth, grinding herself into me again, faster, harder, even mashing her breasts into me and trying to rub them side-to-side on my chest. I just held on to her ass, tried to meet and battle her tongue with mine, and waited for what I thought would be an inevitable second orgasm, so close after the first.

Almost as if on cue, Miss Pullam (for I'd started thinking of her as my foster mom now) froze again, exhaling her cry of ecstasy into my mouth, filling my lungs with her primal scream, her arms now wrapped around my back, squeezing me tight, holding my mouth and cock in the two places that seemed to matter most to her right now. I hugged and squeezed her back, getting off on the feeling of this mature woman finding me attractive enough (and big enough) to come so hard on.

After a time she disengaged from my mouth so she could breath, laying her head down beside mine, nuzzled against my neck. I just held her there, occasionally rubbing my dick against her sex, mainly because it felt good to me, but also to see if she'd like it, in that post-coital state. She seemed to, moaning each time I did it. I used the time also to play with her ass while I watched the action on the screen over her shoulder. They'd moved past oral, her on him, then him on her, and he was now plowing his big white dick into her shaved black pussy, missionary style.

Angela came around before long and peeled herself off me. "Love, would you grab me a Sprite from the fridge please?" She looked like she could hardly move, spent. I went and got two, checking out my dick as I did, noting that my boxers were absolutely soaked, and my dick was essentially encased in a satin sleeve. And still rock hard, which something needed to be done about. Soon.

Opening the Sprite and handing it to her, she drank half of it in 2 big gulps, then quickly finished the rest. I sipped mine, then offered it to her when I saw she was out. She took it and drank probably half before setting it down, then turning the TV volume down some.

"Mark, that was wonderful! I haven't come that hard in years! Thank you."

I said she was welcome, and she began running her hands over my chest, my stomach, my thighs. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, funny you should ask. You know I like your breasts, and I've heard of something called, um I guess 'breast sexing', so could we try that?"

"You're so cute, so bashful! I believe they call it 'titty-fucking', right?"

"Yes ma'am, that's what I couldn't say."

"Of course, honey! You haven't done that before? I'll be your first for that?" I said yes, and I'd really love to feel my penis between her breasts.

She excused herself for a minute and came back with a bottle of some kind of lubricant, then laid on the couch, head up on two pillows. It was kind of a deep couch, and she centered herself on the cushions, leaving a little room on both sides. Cradling her breasts with both arms folded under them, she told me to straddle her and put my dick in between.

Oh gosh, this was really about to happen! I'd thought of doing this with her for some time. I started to throw a leg over her when she said, "Take off your shorts, silly! Can't have a proper titty-fuck without skin on skin." As I did that she grabbed the remote, fast-forwarded to the next scene, a buxom light-skinned girl (again, probably 18), and stopped where the man was standing behind her, playing with her big titties. She seems to know these scenes pretty well.

When I took off my shorts Angela gasped, a reaction I was starting to get used to. And enjoying every time. "You haven't, gone all the way with that, have you? You said no, right?"

"Right, I haven't. And honestly I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'm still learning and figuring out all the ways to enjoy a woman without doing that. And that thing you just did to me was awesome, something I wouldn't have thought of myself."

"Aw, you're welcome, sugar. Now get up here and let's give you another first." She jiggled her tits enticingly.

I straddled her, conscious to not sit too hard on her stomach, then worked my way forward until my dick was right above that pillowy light tan cleavage. Steadying myself with my left hand on the back of the couch, I used my right to push my dick down against her breasts, just on top at first. They felt so soft, and so warm. I think my dick took over then, because I found myself pushing it further down and in. Which of course didn't work too well because Angela was still pushing them together.

But she spread her arms out, letting her breasts splay out and down the sides of her chest until I could see the chest wall between, then I pressed my dick there, which Angela quickly captured by pushing her tits back together. Wow! My whole dick was buried between those motherly mammaries, so warm and soft inside, what I thought a vagina might feel like. Minus the wetness.