White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good?" I could only nod. "Try pumping it now, slowly."

I did, but it was too tight to get much movement. The tip of my dick was exuding plenty of pre-cum, but the shaft was dry, and against her dry breasts wasn't sliding much. Angela relaxed the squeeze and told me to drag it down, spreading the natural lubricant down the length of her breasts. I did that and when she clamped back down again I had some sliding going on, and it felt fantastic.

Not only felt, but looked fantastic. This otherwise-classy looking 44(?) year old woman, who you might never suspect would do something like this, was naked on her couch, squeezing her fluffy tits together around an 18 year old's cock. And the 18yo was thoroughly enjoying it, the feeling, the naughtiness, the look on her face as she tried to pleasure my cock.

With a, "Hold on a minute," Angela got the bottle of lube and applied some between her breasts below where the head had been, because it was plenty slippery there. When my dick was encased in breast meat again it felt twice as good, now slippery enough to actually feel like I was fucking something.

Angela watched me go at it for a while, encouraging me with words like, "That's it, baby." "Fuck these big tits, Mark!" "Make yourself come on me."

Then she surprised me with, "Push it up higher so I can lick it."

Yes, ma'am, you don't have to ask me twice! I scooched up over her, her nipples now buried in my lower stomach, and pushed my dick in until it popped out the top. Angela, watching with her head bent forward on the two pillows, flicked out her tongue and licked it. Ungggghhhh! That looked and felt so sexy, so naughty, almost dirty. I pushed further each time, each time being met by her tongue, until on one thrust the head of my dick touched her lips, almost making me come.

"Where do you want to come, Mark? Between my breasts? On my breasts? In my mouth?"

My groan at her last offer gave her the answer, so she encouraged me toward that with dirty talk. "Oh yes, baby, fuck my titties and come in my mouth, make me swallow it like a dirty little slut. Oh, look at the screen, Mark, he's fucking her tits and mouth just like you are. Do you like this baby? Do you like this, foster son?" Back on that again.

"I wish I could let you feel my pussy, but that wouldn't be right. But this is good, right? Don't my breast feel like a pussy would, and when you shove the head in my mouth at the end, that's tight like a pussy. That's it, honey, take your pleasure on me. You've been so good since you've been here, doing your chores, your homework, never in trouble at school. I just wanted to pay you back this way, teach you how to make love to a woman, show you how she can make you feel good."

By now I'm pumping pretty fast, the head of my dick plunging fully into Angela's mouth on each thrust, making her words sound even more lewd because they're coming out as, "when you blrrrb the head in my blubb at the end, that's brrrb like a pussy..." And she's got one hand under my balls, tickling and jostling them, still urging me on with words to "fuck her mouth," "make me swallow it," and "give mommie your sperm."

That last one did it for me and I felt myself go over the cliff. But holding it back, I pushed into her mouth again, deeper than ever before, and held it there, reveling in the feel of her wet mouth on my cock, feeling it swell and tense in her mouth, waiting for that first powerful release to come. I studied Angela's face in that moment, her eyes looking into mine, because I wanted to gauge how she felt about what was soon going to happen, did she want that or not.

I think she did want it, because I saw no apprehension in her face, no hesitancy, just pure lust and longing, wanting to do this for me, wanting to feel my manhood explode in her mouth. Her mouth replacing the vagina she wished she could share with me. It looked so lewd, my fat dick stretching her red lips, and yet she somehow looked innocent at the same time, kind, offering me that sweet reward for what I'd done for her earlier.

When I couldn't hold back any longer, and was sure that's what she wanted, I allowed myself to come in her mouth. There must've been an abundance of joy and gratitude showing on my face, because she reflected that back to me, saying with her eyes and moans, It's okay, enjoy this. I'm doing this for you.

And boy did I enjoy it! Time slowed down for me as I watched her eyes, her face, watched my dick spasming inside her mouth, watched her swallowing my seed, accepting it, accepting me by proxy. Her breasts were piled up between my groin and her chin, the first few inches of my cock buried in her warm, suckling mouth, and that visual was just so sexy and powerful that it made my orgasm seem to last for minutes. My dick would spurt and Angela would swallow, sometimes saying mmmhmmm, and otherwise showing me with her eyes and face that she was enjoying doing this for me.

But all good things must come to an end, and before long the spasms stopped, so I made a move to get off of her, but she bit down on my dick, holding it in her mouth, indicating that she wanted to taste it and feel it for a while longer. I obliged, and when she sensed I would stay she released me from her teeth. The swirling she was doing with her tongue felt incredible, and I began to slowly pump it in and out of her mouth again.

As it began to slowly soften I had the idea that she could probably take more of it in her mouth now, so with each slow thrust I tried to push more in. That was met with encouraging moans and mmmhmmmm's, so I kept it up, trying to stuff more and more in. After a while she had more than half my somewhat-turgid dick in her mouth. This looked even more lewd than before, the base part of my shaft, softer now, sort of smooshed up against her lips, the part inside puffing her cheeks out, and her having to pant through her nose.

She snaked one hand under my leg and behind me, and I could soon tell that she was frigging herself. And quite energetically. I guess this situation was as hot for her as it was for me, so I kept doing what I was doing as she brought herself toward another orgasm.

"Thank you so much, Angela, for doing this for me. You're so beautiful, and so sexy, so lewd with my softening dick filling your mouth." I felt her hand get faster on her womanhood. "I'm going to cherish and remember this time with you forever, that thing you did to me before through my boxers, and now my first titty-fuck—" a jolt went through her body at that, "and how you allowed me to come in your mouth." A big moan and her hand went faster yet.

"I didn't tell you this before, but I came in Nia's mouth too—" mmfff! "and she seemed to enjoy it like you did. Did you like it, Angela, did you really like swallowing my cum, or..."

Angela arched herself up against me then, gobbling more of my cock into her mouth, her hand freezing on her pussy. With a guttural moan which barely escaped her cock-stuffed mouth, she came, freezing as they always did, then eventually relaxing back down, resuming lazy motions with her hand on her puss.

I pulled out then and drank the rest of the Sprite. Then I laid on top of her, stretched out on her from head to toe, my soft dick nestling in her pubic hair. I kissed her tenderly, caressing her cheek, moving a few stray strands of sweaty hair out of her eyes.

"Thank you, Angela," as I scooched down to lay my head on the mound of her breasts. She managed with her upper arms to push them together for me, while lightly rubbing my sides and back with her hands and fingernails.

I think we dozed off like that, because when we stirred the TV was showing a blue screen, the DVD had finished. Angela pulled my face up to hers and kissed me gently on the lips, then all over my face, looking meaningfully at me after each one. Then she pulled my head down to lay on her shoulder.

"Mark, I don't know what to say. That was so incredible, the feeling of you, the looks on your face, your intensity... I'd forgotten what it was like when sex was all fresh and new, but through you I got to re-experience some of that, thank you." I murmured a, "Thank you, Angela" into her neck.

"You seem really attuned to a woman's needs, even though you haven't had much practice. Keep doing that, it'll take you a long way with the ladies. Oh God, you made me feel like a young woman again, the way you appreciated me with your eyes and hands, the way you took your time, how you cued off of my needs. I'm serious, so many grown men don't know how to do that, or won't take the time..."

"Thank you, Angela. I really do love women and feel like I want to pleasure them more than pleasuring myself. Your words mean a lot to me, honestly."

"Oh my sweet boy, if I weren't 25 years older than you..."

I kissed her then, to tell her that the feeling was mutual, to accept her feelings for me, but also acknowledging in a way that it probably wouldn't work out. A loving yet melancholy kiss, which she reciprocated, even the feeling it seemed like.

I got dressed to go, Angela still lying there in all her fertility goddess womanly glory. It was hard to tear my eyes from her, and I think she reveled in my gaze, even stretching luxuriantly (for my benefit?).

"Can you let yourself out, hon? I don't want to move from this spot just yet. Wow, the way you made me feel! My head is still spinning. Maybe next time we should actually work on your Calculus?"

I hope you enjoyed the story, and would love to hear what you thought about it in the Comments, which helps me improve as a writer.

Especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic.

And for anyone, did any part of the story resonate with you? Was it too contrived?

Thanks!