White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Capri, I agree that our safe word is bumblebee, and that if you ever utter it I will immediately stop what I'm doing and simply hold you. You can trust me on that, I don't have a temper or get carried away with things. You're safe with me to the extent of the parameters we discussed earlier. And once we're past the spanking I don't think we'll need a safe word, because I'll treat you with the same tenderness and respect I do all the women I love."

My brain said, Love , Mark? What's wrong with you? You don't love this girl, you hardly know her. And after those things she did to you? But my ego [In the Freudian sense, which I learned later] replied with, Shut up, brain. This is how I feel . I know you don't 'get' it, but I do love all the women who choose to be intimate with me. The fact that they do it without being forced or paid means that they want to, and that means they want and accept me . So forgive me if I reflect that back with feelings of love, which is a many-faceted thing, you know. My brain piped down, unable to refute the logic of that.

Capri looked at me wonderingly, believing me implicitly. But also, I like to think, trying to figure out just what manner of creature I was. This man-child who's had the floodgates of sexual opportunity literally thrown open before him, but yet is reserved, introspective, reflective, and doesn't just go wild like a kid in a candy store.

"Mark, you really are different from every boy or man I've ever known. I'm sorry I doubted you, underestimated you, and I'm sorry that I brought you here to test you. My mom is a really good judge of character, so I should've simply believed her and accepted you at face value. I know you're conflicted about this, and I respect that, but I think we should get it over with so we can move on. Together."

I smiled down at her, tears welling up in my eyes. I'd always felt 'different' in middle school, high school, but what adolescent doesn't feel different? And yet I'd always felt that my differentness was somehow special, something to be cherished, so I embraced it more than trying to hide or change it. My feelings towards women stemmed from that, and I was joyful that it was now being recognized. I tried to convey all that to Capri through my tear-filmed eyes, giving her breast a few deep squeezes to punctuate.

I felt so tender toward her then, so loving of her [not in love], that I almost called the whole thing off, let's just forget all that and move on. But Capri, I think knowing better than I that that wouldn't do, because I'd later be resentful of her at the very least, asked, "Would you like me on my stomach now, Mark?"

I said I did and she dutifully, even hurriedly turned over. In doing so she'd had to let go of my dick, and of a sudden I realized how good that had been feeling. A rogue thought coming into my mind and I decided that I wanted Capri to suck my dick first, an act of contrition before the deserved punishment.

So I told her as much, receiving an accepting as you wish smile, and built a little ramp for her out of the pillows: down from the headboard about two feet I stacked two of the king pillows lengthwise down the bed then a single pillow behind them. I bade Capri climb up onto the ramp, with her neck and head off the highest part, facing the headboard.

I then moved into that spot, straddling my legs around the pillows and her, which placed my scrotum directly under her mouth, so that when she raised my dick up she'd be able to easily suck it. A grin of expectation and perhaps appreciation of my cleverness spread across her face.

"Do you want me to—" I held up my hand to shush her, and she immediately shushed, awaiting whatever I might say next.

"Take my dick into your mouth, just the head. That's a good girl. Now just bob on it a little, lick the head and slowly stroke it with your hand while I talk to you, tell you what's in store for you." Ohmygod her mouth feels so good on my dick! But I can't come yet because I have some things to work through. It was hard for Capri to keep a lock on my dick while also looking up enough to see my eyes as I was speaking, so I slid down a bit, my back on a pillow propped vertically behind me, lowering my head and pushing my dick closer to her until we figured out a position that, with my dick straight up and in her mouth, she could somewhat comfortably look at me.

"Capri, you really did hurt me earlier, and not just with the spanking. I think you know what I mean." Contrite nods from Capri, even an mmmhmmm, which vibrated through my dick, almost causing me to lose focus. And a heartfelt expression that seemed to say, I'm so sorry about that.

"We've talked about what will have to happen to make our relationship whole again," agreeing nods from her, which made her bob deeper on my cock, "and we'll get to that. But I've only had one blowjob in my whole life, two if we count the experience with your mother," it excited me to remind this young woman that my dick had been in her mother's mouth, "so I thought it would be nice if you would give me the best blowjob you've ever given. But in this position, with me in charge."

Here I hooked my feet over her lower back, grazing the swell of her butt and more or less holding her in this position. I then reached out and took her hand off my dick, replacing it with my own. I started slowly stroking it, allowing the top of my fist to press into her bottom lip on the up-stroke. I relished seeing her in this position, her full lips stuffed with my dick, her eyes doe-like, accepting this thing I was doing to her, the swell of her ass I could see beyond my feet. In truth, I was starting to feel the awesomeness of the power and control I had over her.

She could've escaped, of course, but she was submitting herself to me, as I'd done earlier. "Capri, do you usually let men come in your mouth when you're on these 'dates'?" An empathetic shake of her head No!, plus a vocalized uh-uh! that vibrated my dick delightfully.

"But you have let men come in your mouth before? Maybe before you started your 'special' work?" A slow nod of her head, indicating that yes, she'd done it. But no smile or glitter in her eyes to indicate that she'd enjoyed it, which is what I was watching for.

"Capri, do you like it when men come in your mouth, under the right circumstances?" She answered with that equivocal side-to-side shake of her head you do when you mean yes-and-no.

"Capri, when I stop talking you're going to show me what you can do down there, and see how fast you can make me come. There's no time limit, and to be honest I'd rather you took your time because this feels so niiiiice..." Capri's face lit up at that and she started to speed up, go deeper, but I pressed my free hand against her forehead to stop her bobbing, causing her to look at me apologetically, then resume her former slow pace.

"But we have other things to move on to, as you well know..." And here I used the sole of my right foot to sort of spank her left butt-cheek. Too awkward of a position for it to be very hard, but she moaned an mmmmmm on my dick that let me know she got the message.

"When I come you'll take it in your mouth and not spill a drop. You don't have to swallow it if you don't want to, but don't let any drip out. I'll let you up to spit and rinse after, if you want." Nods from Capri. A little more energetically than simple I understand nods would've been, letting me know she was looking forward to it. But I still needed to make her say it; or at least hum it through my cock.

"I think you know all the things I did with Nia, and you want to be my surrogate Nia tonight—" Vigorous nods, and a look of deep appreciation in her eyes that I'd brought that up again and accepted it. "—so I have to say that the most powerful and intense thing about those two days was when Nia let me come in her mouth, she made that offering for me, accepting my seed in her while continuing to pleasure my penis with her tongue. Will you do that for me, Capri?"

Vigorous nods and mmmhmmms from her, and a look of deep adoration in her eyes that said to me, Yes Mark, please let me do that for you! That look was so powerful for me, so meaningful, that this time when she tried to speed up and I stopped her, it was more to keep from coming than to be in control.

"I don't know if Nia enjoyed it, I like to think she did. If not the taste, then the offering, the submission of herself to my pleasure. But I do know that your mother enjoyed it, and she accepted my offering of semen into her completely, lavishing affection on my penis throughout." I found that I loved reminding her that her own mother had enjoyed doing this very thing to me. It made my dick even harder, knowing that I'd had first the mother and now the daughter in this way. And that the daughter knew.

"So do you still want to do that for me, Capri? Will you lovingly demonstrate your contrition through this act and accept my seed into you like Nia and Pamela did?" Violent nods/bobs, because in her position they were one and the same, and a continuous mmmhm-mmmhmmm-mmmhmm hummed through my dick. The visual input of her excitedness, her willingness to do this, coupled with the vibratory stimulation of my dick, and the audible mmmhmmm's made it hard not to come just then, so I let her off her leash.

"Alright, my lovely Capri, no longer Miss Capri or Goddess Capri to me, just a beautiful young woman sharing herself with me, "you said you wanted to give me this offering, demonstrate your love and appreciation, atone for your past sins: Show me." A callback to her early command to me, but more of an expectation, a consent-to-perform than an order. Knowing what she would do, because she'd already promised it to me in so many words (given that my dick was stuffed in her mouth). I was using some of her own tricks back on her, which raised a bit of concern in myself, finding that I rather enjoyed it.

Capri was like a thoroughbred released from the gate at the sound of the starting gun. I removed my hand from my dick and she replaced it with her right. Her left went to my balls, gently caressing and tumbling them, far more pleasurable than the earlier torture she'd administered there. I still remembered that, but the sight and sounds and feelings of her making up for it made it seem like a distant bad memory, to be forgotten and absorbed into this new terrifically-pleasurable sensation.

Capri was a professional, so this shouldn't have surprised me, but she took me deeper than I think Nia had (no slight to her, it being her first time as well as mine). And deeper even than her mother had when I'd shoved myself into her, giving her my seed, then trying to insert my whole deflating penis into the warm confines of her mouth.

All the while Capri kept her eyes on me, much like Latonya had done, with that same fixed stare, that come for me look in her eyes. Please come for me, in Capri's case, because I think she really did want to do this for me as well as she could, her forgiveness being my erupting into her mouth.

I used both hands to caress her face, which mostly meant holding my fingertips lightly against her cheeks, letting her do the caressing with the rapid bobs of her head. Her right hand was doing what Latonya's had earlier: twisting and stroking, smoothly, expertly. But different from earlier, Capri's mouth was on the end of my dick, and the upstrokes of her hand crushed into her plump lips, rebounding off them before stroking down and lewdly returning.

I allowed the carnality of the situation to be my focus, not the gratitude or the guilt of I shouldn't be making you do this to me. Because it was in fact very lewd: this beautiful young woman who I'd positioned just so, was holding down with my feet, and then had talked her through all the things she was going to do to me, do for me. And it was because she'd readily agreed to it, wanted to do it, to please me, that made it all the more erotic.

I brushed a bit of stray hair from her forehead, and not able to completely suppress my true self, mouthed thank you to her. Her eyes changed in a way I can't describe, but that simple act seemed to make her even more committed, more energetic in pleasing me, in making me come. It was getting close to time to let go, and I placed the fingertips of both hands into the hollows of her cheeks, that place between the rows of teeth that was alternately sucking in and expanding as she pleasured my penis with her mouth.

Capri had bent forward in her work, to get a better angle between her mouth and my cock, but fastidiously kept her eyes locked on mine. Which had her looking up at me from deep under her brows, making her look even more sultry and seductive. Not just doing this for me, but wanting me to see that she wanted to do it, needed to do it, and looking to my eyes, my face, for confirmation and appreciation of how well she was doing. That's a position and look I've enjoyed ever since.

I began panting, my stomach muscles contracting and relaxing quickly, and to show Capri that I had no intention of holding her head down while I came (and indeed had no expectation that I would need to), I moved my hands to her arms. The upper arms smooth and strong, the lower arms and wrists a flurry of activity trying to coax my orgasm from me. Capri hummed encouragement into my dick and sent encouragement, even pleading, out through her upturned eyes, so that I had no choice but to let myself go and come in her mouth.

Once I made the decision it hit me quickly, powerfully, maybe second only to that first time with Nia. I was 'there', over the precipice, but now I wanted to watch my ejaculation into Capri's mouth, wanted to see it clearly, not blurred or masked by her actions. So I held up my hand in a stop signal and she instantly complied, waiting expectantly, even eagerly, for the first powerful bursts of my orgasm. I didn't see any hesitation in her eyes, only desire and longing and even gratefulness for this opportunity to redeem herself to me.

My dick expanded and hardened in her mouth, and I think like the professional she was, she lessened the pressure of lips, tongue, and suction, even her grip on the shaft, to not restrict the flow of what was to come. To let its full power course from my balls, through the shaft, past her hand, her lips, and ultimately into her waiting mouth, the treasure I sought, that I deserved under the circumstances.

Normally I yell (if possible) and convulse when I come (I guess most guys do), but here I was so intent on just watching this thing, observing every nuance of it, that I forced myself to be still, to just experience, to not try to heighten the pleasure with extra motion. I wanted to see Capri take my offering into her mouth, with no thrusting or maneuvering on my part to make her do it, she had to do it herself. Own it, another callback to earlier.

And then it happened, that first most-powerful spurt. I may have been imagining, but I swear I saw it travel up the tube at the front of my dick, disappear under her hand, then reappear in the short space between there and her lips, before disappearing into her mouth. Capri didn't flinch, didn't grimace, but took it, received it, and swallowed once to complete the ritual. The suction of her swallowing was the only sensation now, her hand and lips and tongue idle, passive.

The impulse to roar at that point was so painfully strong, but I suppressed it still, wanting to see the spectacle repeated over and over. Her mouth hungrily, even lovingly accepted my sperm, her eyes conveying that this was all in the world she wanted to do at that moment: receive me, taste me, incorporate me into her being. I obliged (though quite involuntarily, of course) with a second shot, more powerful than the first possibly, enhanced by the knowledge that she was doing this of her own volition just as she'd said she would. Her eyes were deep brown pools of desire and acceptance that I couldn't tear my gaze from, now that it was caught.

I'd wanted to watch the pulses over and over, watch the mechanics of the thing, the swallowing, the milking. But I contented myself with just feeling them, my eyes still locked onto Capri's. My soul was all but lost in those eyes, in the sheer magnitude of this offering of hers, and her desire for it. It overwhelmed me, made me forget why I was doing this at all. Why I'd made her do it.

In truth, this orgasm was more powerful than the one with Nia had been, as special and new as that was. Not because I liked Capri more than Nia, I didn't. But because this time I'd been able to see her eyes, and the eyes being windows to the soul, that extra connection, that additional erotic input, made this orgasm the best I'd had yet. But you'd better be careful to never let Nia find that out.

The contractions having now mostly died down, I made a spinning sign with my right forefinger, telling Capri that she could now continue to pleasure it with her tongue and hand. She immediately picked up on my meaning with no clarification needed and began to suckle on my deflating dick, keeping it in her mouth, seemingly content to do that for as long as I wanted her to. She occasionally swallowed, likely more from excess saliva than my cum, and that felt especially good. More so in that she was in fact swallowing, and not holding it in her mouth to spit out later, the out I'd given her but thankful she hadn't taken.

I laid back against the pillow, into the headboard, crossed my arms behind my head, removed my feet from her back. And my eyes never leaving her face (especially her lips) I allowed myself to think what a lucky guy I was. These past few days in total were part of it, but mainly I was focused on this attractive young woman who had just done this wonderful thing for me, perhaps the most intimate thing a woman can do for a man, I decided much later. And now she was contentedly suckling my penis, not in a hurry to get up or move on, just watching my face for my reactions, adjusting her technique and intensity accordingly. Loving me you could almost say. At least loving on me.

I had a fleeting thought of Latonya being the one who'd just done this to me, and would she have acted similarly, or would it have been more business-like? I think if we'd moved directly from the time she'd been stroking me, looking me in my eyes and almost willing me to come for her, to this position, that it would've been much the same for her as it was now for Capri. I don't know, maybe?

Anyway, I then laid back all the way back flat, having to adjust my body sideways to do so, and let Capri suckle and fondle me for as long as she cared to. I couldn't see her eyes anymore, and was no longer exerting any control over her. The sensations were wonderful, her mouth so warm and gentle, her tongue gently swishing my penis around inside her mouth, her hand pumping the last of my seed up and into her. This was exquisite, and made me almost forget my earlier desire—no, my need—to spank her. As if this atonement was enough. And indeed it might've gone that way, but Capri didn't let me forget, as we'll see in a bit.

Drowsily I said, "Capri, thank you so much for that. It was magnificent, the best I've had yet. Thank you for sharing yourself with me that way, for making it so powerful for me with your mouth and your eyes and your heart."

I didn't look up to see how she was receiving this, but her ministrations on my dick didn't lessen. If anything they got more tender, yet somehow more passionate. It was now nearly fully deflated, and without looking I felt that she'd taken most of it into her mouth, packing it in there somehow, breathing easily through her nostrils as she kept it locked there. Squeezing and releasing it, her motions much like a baby sucking on a nipple. I could've fallen asleep like that, my penis in her mouth, cocooned, safe, nurtured.