White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing my middle finger in slowly, gently, Capri responded vocally and physically by pushing back against me. Taking encouragement from this, I pushed my finger in a bit deeper, while also exploring in a circle, feeling the perimeter of this new place. More indications of arousal from Capri. Exploring deeper I pushed the finger in up to the middle knuckle, which got her squirming more. And it was really tight down there. How deep does this go, I wondered, so I slowly kept pushing until the finger was fully embedded, my palm flat against her vagina.

It felt tight, but to quantify that I tried to move my finger in a circle, only to feel it mostly constrained, not able to wiggle much. Great Scot! How would my penis ever fit inside such a thing? But the tightness was alluring and I was keen to find out what my dick would feel like in there. But not now, this is something else.

Capri was squirming and bucking against me, so I figured that if she enjoyed it just being inside, then maybe I should push it in and out, mimicking a penis inside her. So I did that, as gently as I could, and she responded appropriately. I was digging this, playing with her pussy in this new way.

"Faster," I heard, so I did and she seemed to enjoy that even more. I'd pull my middle finger all the way out and then slowly insert it back, full depth each time. Capri's need seemed to get stronger with each thrust.

"Two fingers, please!" Two fingers?? Would they fit? I found that they did, though of course it was tighter yet. My middle two fingers plunging in and out of her, not frantically, but purposefully, Capri seemed to be inching closer to orgasm. Is that even possible just from this?

"Three fingers. Please!" Three?? There's no way! But I tried it, and found that it was indeed possible, but a struggle. My first three fingers married together, I slowly pushed them into her, afraid the whole while that I'd hurt her. When they'd bottomed out she asked me to hold that for a while, to let her get used to it I supposed, then she directed me to pump them in and out. I felt I should do this more slowly then the one- and two-finger iterations, afraid my fingernails would hurt her, or just the sheer width of my fingers at their bases.

But as I watched them hypnotically move in and out, her pussy lips expanding to envelop them, I realized that my three fingers were not yet even the girth of my penis. So she must have even more room for expansion. But I was kind of tiring of this, new though it was, and wanted to get at her clitoris, which I thought would make her come quicker, and that's what I wanted to hear, what I wanted to do for her.

So I withdrew the 3 fingers, and when Capri realized they weren't coming back she groaned in frustration. But I quickly slid my middle finger down to find her pleasure button, causing a powerful jerk when it hit home. She was so wet, and my finger so lubricated by it, that it felt like the slipperiest oil you've ever felt had been applied to her, and her clit slid easily and smoothly under my middle finger. I could tell by her jumps at each pressure-and-release that this was doing it for her, so I kept up that steady rhythm, just my middle finger gliding back and forth over her engorged clit.

Capri's breathing was becoming faster, and her humping against my finger increasing in velocity and magnitude. Realizing I was only touching her in this one place, I sidled up beside her so I could lightly scratch my fingernails across her back. She responded to that as a cat does against your leg when you let it: sinuously pushing against my marauding hand, beckoning it to touch her all over her back.

Standing mostly sideways to her as I was now, my right hand buried between her legs, my left journeying as high as her shoulders, my dick was now aimed directly at the side of her butt. I'd noticed this and was initially careful to not let it touch, but the sorest part of her bottom was now covered by the ice compress, so I thought it might be alright to let the head of my dick touch her there on her smooth flank.

Capri responded to this latest tactile input with a sensual mmmmhmmmm, so I felt emboldened to do more. Grabbing the shaft with my left hand I pressed the head against her flank, the side of her bulbous ass, and rubbed the accumulated pre-cum into it. Then hunching over a bit I got into a position where I could hump the side of her while returning my left hand to its scratching/rubbing journey around her back.

With three contact points in play, Capri moaned her satisfaction, and I think set about reaching her orgasm. As her speed increased, so did the speed of my finger over her clit. I tried to follow her lead and get in a rhythm with her where I was going up while she was going down, and vice versa, and I think I was mostly successful. Her humping became faster still, while I kept pace with my finger.

Her movements were now strong enough to cause her ass to bounce, and desirous of seeing that in all its glory I gently lifted the towels off of her, the ice long since melted. I then realized I wasn't talking to her, so I vocalized my appreciation of her and of her body. 4 inputs now.

"Capri, you're so beautiful! I hope you don't mind me gawking like this, but your ass is doing amazing things back here, heaving and bouncing, almost clapping while you hump yourself against my finger." She groaned and sped up, her pelvis now a blur of motion that I could no longer keep up with, so I held my finger steady, a scratching post for her to satisfy her itch against.

I'd forgotten to mention what she was doing to my dick, so I said, "Capri, your butt bouncing up and down like this is making my dick feel so good. It's released so much pre-cum it looks like I applied that lube to you. Oh God, he's feeling so good he wants to come against you, even come inside you..."

That put Capri over the precipice, but she responded a bit differently than all the others in that she never fully froze. Slowing down substantially, but pushing into me harder for more pressure, she gave three or four powerful bucking motions against my finger, moaning out, "Oh Mark, oh God, oh Maaaaaaaark.....!"

Then after it was fully on her she began the fast humping again, seeming to stretch the peak of her orgasm out for at least a full minute, moaning my name and yes and thank you and oh God over and over in a tumble of words that rode on the continuous moan that came from her body. Like a musician can hold a long note, marshalling and conserving their breath to make it last, that's how Capri came on me. It was an amazing thing to watch, to experience, different from the others.

After a while, when she'd stopped moving and moaning, I figured it was a good time to disengage from her and go cuddle with her. When I snatched the pillow out from under her she collapsed to the bed and didn't move. Spent, I thought. I laid myself beside her, spooning myself against her side, my arm across her back, smelling her hair and perfume and sweat.

And that musky odor that I was learning came from a woman's sex when she was well-satisfied. Though she seemed oblivious to me, I laid there basking again in that feeling of confidence, of joy at having been able to do this for my lover.

After a time she roused herself, and I think we both knew that we were done here. For tonight, anyway. I had orgasmed, she had orgasmed, she probably had to work in the morning, and it was late. So why not save something for next time? Because I wanted there to be a 'next time' with Capri, and I was pretty sure she'd feel the same.

So we dressed and made ourselves halfway-presentable, and I walked her to her car.

"Mark, this was so incredible. I really can't thank you enough." I just did my Aw shucks act and was all bashful. Not so much an act though.

"You should consider transferring to Psychology, you have a knack for it." Interesting. Did I?

I opened her car door, kissed her tenderly on the lips, then steadied her as she gingerly got herself into the driver's seat. I felt a quick pang of guilt about that, but it extinguished when I remembered that she'd asked for it. And as it turned out, needed it.

By way of parting I said, "Maybe I'll see you in the cafeteria tomorrow?" In answer she smiled a Mona Lisa kind of smile that could've hidden a dozen emotions behind it, but her eyes seemed sad to me. Then she kind of nodded and just said good night.

I hope you enjoyed the story, and I'd love to hear what you thought about it in the Comments, which helps me improve as a writer. Especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic. And for this one in particular, was the Dom dropping her façade too far-fetched? Possible? For anyone, did any part of the story resonate with you? Realistic *enough*, or too contrived?

Thanks!