White Guy in Vietnam Ch. 03

Story Info
Heightened intimacy leads to new dynamics.
9k words
4.46
9.6k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 01/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for your patience in waiting for this chapter. It has taken me some time to properly organize the direction for this story. I believe the wait is worth it. I hope you enjoy.

"Yo, Yo." My eyes are closed, but I hear a distant voice and hands shaking my shoulders. "Wake up, man. Wake up, we going to the beach."

I open my groggy eyes. As my vision slowly clears, I see Jericho's tiny hairy pecker feet away from me.

"What the fuck, man!" I shout and push my housemate away from. "Wear some clothes when you wake me up, please!"

Jericho's face opens in a huge smile, and he laughs. "You're funny man, we not shy in this house any more. Now get up, Layla's waiting out front with the motorbike, we got to go!"

"Fine... fuck." I say more grumpily than my host deserves due to a combination of the lack of sleep, hangover, and rude awaking.

I look beside me on the bed and notice that Lynn has already left. It's just me and Jericho in the room now. Jericho is packing his day bag while still in the buff. I feel like that guy never wears clothes. We've gotten close these last few days, but it's morning, and I'm not quite ready for his level of immodesty. I snatch my boxers from the spot on the ground where Jericho left them yesterday and quickly put them on before packing.

Jericho finally puts on pants and what I'd consider a business casual dress shirt back home, but here it seems to be everyday attire. As we step outside, Layla is already there, casually leaning against her obnoxious-pink motorbike. She's rocking a black leather mini skirt, a threadbare Ramones tank top, and black combat boots.

"Hey, white boy, I heard you're sleeping in too long. Let's hit the beach!" Layla's voice rings out with playful urgency.

"Alright, alright, not everyone needs to jump on me about it." I retort, a touch defensive, "But seriously, you're dressed for a punk concert, not the beach."

A mischievous grin dances across Layla's lips. "Oh, I've got my swimwear all set, white boy." She playfully turns around, playfully hiking up her skirt to reveal a glimpse of her petite, tattooed, and enticingly cheeky ass adorned in a bright pink thong. I'm reminded that her outfit didn't last that long at the waterfall on our last trip.

Jericho, seemingly entranced by the punk minx before us, is jolted back to reality as his wife, Lynn, appears around the corner. She speaks animatedly to him in Vietnamese, prompting him to quickly recover and respond. As they engage in their conversation, Layla teasingly lets her skirt fall back into place and shoots me a mischievous smile, her eyes sparking with an unspoken understanding.

"Yo, Jericho, you can argue with our wife later, hop on; we got to go," Layla yells impatiently while mounting her motorbike with her skirt riding up mockingly.

"Troi oi," Jericho grumbles in response, snatching his day pack and settling in behind her. "Fine let go."

I stand there momentarily dumbfounded before shouting out to Jericho, "Hey man, what do I do?"

"That motorbike, over there," Jericho points at his bright yellow, bike, which I'm coming to realize is a bit of a beater.

"Man, you know I can't ride one of these things, right?" I retort, skepticism evident in my voice.

"Shit, ya," Jericho replies. "No worry, my wife, she take you."

Jericho yells something to Lynn, who shoots him a disapproving look before snatching the keys from a hook and heading over to the bike.

In a cloud of dust, Jericho and Layla speed off while Lynn wheels the motorbike to the front of the house. Today, she's dressed in typical Vietnamese housewife attire - a pair of flowery shorts and an extremely loose spaghetti strap top that could almost pass for pajamas. Once again, she's foregone a bra and I'm treated to the sight of her wonderful tits bouncing as she pulls the bike over the gravel in the front yard. Despite our nighttime relationship, in the light of day, I'm not quite sure where to look and feel awkward staring at her.

With the motorbike now in front of me, Layla hands me a helmet before taking her seat. I straddle the back of the bike and grip the handles at my sides. She glances back at me and speaks rapidly in Vietnamese before surprising me by grabbing my hands and guiding them around her waist. Through the extremely thin material of her homemaker clothes, I feel the softness of her tummy realizing that this is the first time I've intentionally touched her intimately.

Lynn revs the motorbike throttle more daringly than I expected, and we take off abruptly. With a sudden burst of speed, we lurch forward. My lack of experience with these bikes becomes painfully evident as I instinctively cling to Lynn, my grip on her tightening and my hips shifting closer to hers.

I look down and see this normally shy, demure housewife with a devilish grin on her face. She pulls the throttle harder and we're burning down the gravel road from Jericho's place to the highway. My arms are wrapped around her in a death grip, my knuckles are almost white with the intensity of my hold.

As the road stretches on, I'm noticing something else. Between the bumps and vibrations of the uneven terrain, coupled with my firm grasp, Lynn's flimsy spaghetti strap top is working overtime to hold her tits in. I can feel their weight on my arms as I squeeze her, particularly when we hit bumps in the road. I'm feeling like a hormonal teenager unable to control himself as I feel my hardness start to grow into my shorts, squeezing into the limited space between my waist and Lynn's ass.

We finally pull to a stoplight at the paved highway. I relax my grip and scoot back a bit. Lynn looks back with a smirk, then reaches her hand down to pinch the hard cock through my shorts. "Fun," she says to me before giggling. I'm not sure if it's a question or a statement so I just murmur my acknowledgment before we take off left down the highway.

It doesn't take long before we pull up alongside Layla and Jericho on the highway. Lynn's driving skills have surprised me, revealing a wilder side I hadn't anticipated once she's out of the confines of her home.

As we pass Jericho, he gives me one of his big stupid grins and tilts his chin up in a "watch this gesture". I look back and see Jericho reach up to squeeze one of Layla's tits through her t-shirt. In a swift response, Layla raises one foot and aims a kick with her combat boot squarely onto Jericho's flip-flopped foot. A hearty laugh escapes me before I turn my focus back to the road ahead.

Lynn seems to have concluded her playful teasing during our motorcycle ride, and the remainder of the journey takes on a tranquil quality. My apprehensions about her driving have eased, and I relax my grip, allowing my hands to drift lower to rest against her waist and thighs, enjoying her softness. We get a couple of looks from passing riders. The glances are curious, seemingly people wondering who this "Tây balo" (backpacker) is riding on behind a housewife.

The traffic gradually intensifies as we approach the outskirts of Nha Trang. A couple of honks draw my attention, and I glance behind to witness Layla riding up alongside Lynn. A brief exchange ensues between them, after which Layla takes the lead. We navigate through winding streets, eventually arriving at a quaint boutique hotel.

After dismounting, Lynn and Jericho engage in another round of their familiar Vietnamese bickering, a routine that has become customary for them. My gaze is fixed on Lynn's animated expressions, but my focus shifts abruptly when a hand cups my ass.

"Hey, white boy, enough with your new fascination. We need to sort the room out," Layla gives my ass one more squeeze before striding confidently into the hotel's lobby. She flashes a wave at the receptionist, signaling some kind of prearranged arrangement.

Following Layla's lead, I step into the hotel's elevator behind her. The doors close before Jericho and Lynn can conclude their conversation.

Once the doors close, Layla advances, her hand gliding down the front of my loose-fitting basketball shorts until she firmly grips my flaccid cock in her petite hand.

"I've heard you're sharing your little friend down there with Jericho's sweet, innocent little wifey," Layla purrs, her teasing tone amplified by her sultry moan.

"I... Umm... Hmm," My response falters as Layla's audacity momentarily leaves me speechless. Her hand starts a deliberate rhythm, tugging on my cock until I feel it begin to grow larger.

"Lucky her," Layla continues. "She's only ever had Jericho's, teeny weenie. Pretty soon she'll know why I can't help myself when I see a young, hot white guy around."

Our elevator arrives at the designated floor, and Layla retracts her hand from my pants before stepping out. My shorts are now conspicuously pitched in a tent. The loose material of my basketball shorts is doing little to hide my hard-on and I hesitate to leave the elevator's sanctuary, unsure of who might be lingering on our floor.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Layla's giggles echo down the hallway as she beckons me to follow.

I decide to brave the walk to our hotel room, stepping out of the elevator with determination. The hotel floor boasts a modest layout, housing merely four rooms per level. As I round the corner, Layla's form comes into view, disappearing into a room before the door closes with a definitive click. A surge of anticipation courses through me as I approach the door, extending my hand to test the handle, only to find it stubbornly locked.

From an opposite direction emerges a slightly plump Vietnamese woman in her forties, clutching a bucket of cleaning supplies as she exits another room. I turn my head awkwardly to meet her eyes, while keeping my back to her so that my cock can be hidden from view.

"Can I help you?" Her tone exudes politeness and curiosity, her gaze studying me as I stand before the door.

"Sorry, I forgot my key card, and my friend closed the door," I stutter, keeping my tent pointed towards the door to hide my embarrassment.

Her lips curve into a friendly smile. "Oh, no problem. I open for you. You move now please?"

I comply with a nervous step back, but the maid is in work mode and steps in front of me. She places her bucket down to grab the skeleton key and that's when she notices my hard-on. She stops what she's doing, looks up to me and raises her eyebrows. I glance away, feeling my cheeks heat. I would have thought the embarrassment would have caused my erection to die down, but instead it was having the opposite effect, being looked at by this plump maid was somehow exciting me.

She unlocks the door but blocks me from entering. She relays something to Layla within the room, their words a rapid volley of Vietnamese.

"The girl, she say you have to wait." the maid conveys.

"Wait!" I exhale, frustration tingling in my tone. "Please, I just need to go in."

The maid surprises me by reaching into her pocket and pulling out a phone. My heart races, and my thoughts race to scenarios of the maid calling hotel management or even the police. My nervousness heightens.

"You stay there," The maid commands, while taking a step back with her phone in hand. I comply not knowing what could possibly happen next.

Before I can comprehend her intentions, the maid lifts her phone and captures a photo of my mortifying predicament--a snapshot of my erect state on full display. Then, even more unexpectedly, the plump maid steps forward and grabs my cockhead with three fingers.

"OK, you go now," The maid begins while giving my cock a waggle. "Give her good boom boom for me OK."

I enter the room to find Layla bent over, unpacking her belongings.

"Sorry, honey, I forgot about you," Layla chimes in, a playful edge in her tone.

"Ha ha, good one," I respond with a touch of sarcasm.

Approaching Layla from behind, I hook my finger beneath the hem of her leather skirt, playfully lifting it to expose her rear. A mischievous smile tugs at my lips and I swing a hand down to smack her bare ass.

"I'll get you back you know," I say warningly as Layla freezes her unpacking.

Her response is a sultry purr. "Mmm, baby, please do."

My resolve intensifies. "Oh, you don't think I'm serious?" I challenge Layla, accentuating my words with an even firmer slap.

"I hope you're being serious, white boy. Punish me for embarrassing my poor man," Layla's voice carries a darker edge, mingling with desire.

Driven by a growing hunger, I seize her throat, my grip firm yet controlled. I give her one more slap on her firm butt this time harder than before. She drops the last item she'd pulled out of her bag, and I pull her close to me.

"You left me with that erection in front of the maid, and now you're going to fix what you started," I command. I pull her throat upwards forcing her to back into me while pressing my covered erection against her against her exposed ass.

"Really baby," Layla's voice takes on a soft, teasing cadence. "I thought you were only fond of that 'boring' homemaker."

I use the hand surrounding her throat to pull her up onto her tiptoes, then take a step back and administer the strongest slap on her ass yet. This one leaves a visible red imprint. I then spin her around and force her onto her knees.

"Lynn is sweet, soft, and delicate," I begin.

I reach for my waistband, pulling down both my basketball shorts and boxers to reveal my still hard cock. The light fabric pools at my feet.

"You, on the other hand, are a captivating troublemaker who requires a lesson. So now, open your mouth," I command, my voice firm.

Layla follows my instructions and opens her mouth. Whether by instinct or by training her eyes roll back in her head at the same time. I look down at that petite frame, her bald head, and her face ready for fucking, and I feel in command.

"You're a fucking troublemaker, aren't you? You don't deserve my cock," I say to Layla.

Maintaining my grasp on her throat with my left hand, my right hand takes hold of the base of my throbbing cock. I slap my cock against her face several times, each impact accompanied by a soft thud. On one of the slaps, the cock head bounces across her cheeks, the tip brushing her nose and leaving a trail of precum that clings to her skin. She closes her eyes and flinches just before each impact, but each time I draw my cock away, she opens her eyes again and waits to be commanded.

"You'll have my cock soon enough, toy, but this isn't like the waterfall. Today, you'll need to earn it," I tell Layla, my voice commanding.

I lift one leg onto the chair beside us, providing myself with better access. My right hand gently lifts my balls, offering an unobstructed view of the intimate terrain I want her to explore. As my left hand releases her throat, I shift my hold to the back of Layla's smooth, bald head.

"This is your punishment for humiliating me Layla, now its your turn to be humiliated, lick me," I command as I pull her head into the space behind my balls.

Layla acquiesces promptly. Her small, wet tongue commences its exploration, tracing deliberate circles on my taint. It's a sensation I've never experienced, a balance between vulnerability and pleasure, a dance that sends shivers up my spine. Her lips join in the dance, grazing my sensitive skin with a teasing pressure, sparking waves of tingling pleasure that ripple through me.

I look down at this petite Vietnamese cutie underneath me. Layla, the petite and captivating Vietnamese beauty, is now positioned at my mercy. Her face is nestled intimately between my legs, my balls are now resting on her face. My cock, longer than her head, is throbbing, with precum building at the tip and I feel the power I hold over her.

The sensations amplify as Layla's tongue ventures along the path of my taint. Her tongue starts to explore the bottom edge of my anus. The pleasure is intense and I involuntarily pull her head in tighter to me.

My cock can't have it anymore, I need to be inside her.

"Fuck, I can't wait," the words escape me in a groan.

I use my left hand to guide her head back, and then force my cock finally into her mouth. She's obedient and hungry. I grab the sides of her head with both hands and milk myself with her.

I pull her head back and forth, over and over. She has become my personal sex toy.

After a few minutes of this, I'm ready to burst, but I have one final humiliation that I want to lay on her.

Just before I climax, I pull my cock out of her mouth. I give only two quick strokes before I start erupting.

"Ughh," the sound of my groan escapes me as jet after jet of my cum erupts onto her waiting face.

I nearly collapse when the last drop drips out of me and onto the front of her T-shirt. Cum stretches from her chin to the top of her bald head. One eye is partially veiled by white, yet she still does her best to stare up at me.

"Stay right there," Layla commands, her first words since I took control of the situation.

With a deliberate move, she reaches into her bag and produces her phone.

"I've got someone who needs to see this," Layla tells me as she hands over her phone.

The camera app is open and ready, waiting to capture the scene. I take the phone, comprehending her intent. I'm meant to immortalize the moment. My thumb hovers above the shutter button, poised to capture the aftermath of our encounter.

I begin to frame the photo yet, Layla's hand finds me once more, her fingers gripping my slowly deflating length. She places her lips on the tip of my cock. Even though I know it won't be visible for the photo, I feel her tongue licking around my opening, getting a taste of her creation.

I snap a few photos of the cum-covered slut before me and hand the phone back to her.

I hear a click of the door unlocking. The sound snaps me out of the moment. Swiftly, I reach down to pull up my shorts. Glancing to the side, I catch Layla deftly swiping the cum from her face with her fingers. She inserts them into her mouth, to hide the evidence.

Jericho and Lynn step into the room, their interactions seemingly non-existent. They're an enigmatic duo at times.

"Everything OK man?" I inquire, approaching Jericho. "What was that about?"

"Oh yah man. We good. We really good," Jericho says cheerfully. "Lynn, she just didn't know she staying at the hotel, that all. But I promise her something good so she OK now."

"Good man," I reply, not sure if I should probe further on his promise or not.

A moment later, music erupts from a Bluetooth speaker that Layla has pulled out of her bag. The sounds of a Vietnamese discotheque fill the room, pulsating with a heavy beat that hasn't quite won me over yet.

"Woooh, we're here now boys, lets get ready for the beach!" Layla screams, as she starts filling up glasses with some type of Hennesy she's also had tucked away in her bag.

Lynn strides over to the table, snatches a glass, and slams it down with a hint of urgency. Then waves us over. Jericho and I toast and take back the stiff liquor. It's barely 11 in the morning and we're about to walk to the beach, yet here we are, taking shots as if it's the middle of the night.

We goof off for over an hour and are roughly four or five shots deep. I've started to feel a buzz. I look over to Lynn and see she's flush red and eyes have started to get glossy. I don't get the sense that she drinks often.

"OK enough of the hotel room party," Layla asserts. "We got to go to the beach, come on boys, get ready."

Layla stands up and strips off her punk clothes revealing the bathing suit she was hiding underneath. My gaze locks onto the pink thong I glimpsed earlier, but now I'm seeing it from a new perspective--the front. The fabric barely covers her, and her slit is so boldly outlined that there's no mistaking that her pussy is as smooth as her shaved head. Her body is a canvas of artistry, her heavily tattooed arms and legs forming intricate designs.