White Guy in Vietnam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jericho took Lynn's hand and maneuvered her to a seated position on the bed before leaning down and kissing her neck.

I watched for a minute as Jericho's kisses went up and down Lynn's neck while she reached up to grab and squeeze my roommate's butt. At a certain point though, I felt I had to make my presence known.

"Um, I can leave the room for you guys, it's no problem," I said sheepishly. Both Lynn and Jericho stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"No," Lynn replied. I was surprised the response came from her given her lack of English.

"Come here, Michael," Jericho said in a much more adult tone than I'd ever heard him use. "Come here and take off your towel."

I walked up to the two of them. Once I was standing next to them, I reached down to the knot of the towel and undid it. The towel dropped to the floor. My thick white cock was halfway swollen. Lynn reached up and very gently ran her finger tips up and down its length. I watched the blood flood flow into it as it ballooned in her fingers.

As it reached its full size, she used her right hand to firmly grip the base, her fingers just shy of encircling its girth completely. She leaned in, skillfully flicking her tongue along the tip of my cock, up and down, before expertly taking the entire head into her mouth. There, she held it in place, employing her tongue to tease the sensitive tip.

She attempted to accommodate more of me into her mouth, managing to slide two finger widths beyond the head before pausing. Lynn then initiated a rhythmic back-and-forth motion, her right hand joining in to skillfully work my shaft from the base.

After bobbing for a time, she pulled back and released me from her mouth. While catching her breath, she reached up with her left hand and found Jericho. She grabbed him and pulled him beside her so his cock was also level with her face. She turned from me and engulfed Jericho's tiny Asian cock all the way to the base.

She kept her mouth at the base of his cock and began sucking on it, as though it was a clit. She alternated between sucking the cock and using her tongue to lick his balls up to his shaft.

While sucking off Jericho, Lynn tried not to neglect my cock, which she still held in her hand, running her fingers up and down its length. Her inexperience at handling two dicks at the same time was evident.

She pulled her head back once more, allowing Jericho's cock to slip out of her mouth. She looked up at us and said something to Jericho.

"She's ready for you," Jericho translated.

Lynn let go of my cock and shuffled back on the bed, positioning her hips at the edge. She grabbed the bottom of her thighs and pulled herself open for us.

I looked down and truly saw Lynn's pussy for the first time. It was backlit by the bathroom light and freshly shaved from earlier. I could see the glistening wetness on the folds of her labia.

I approached the willing wife. Gripping my cock, I rubbed it up and down her lips, my precum mixing with her wetness to create a lubricant. I then positioned myself at her entrance and gently started pushing the tip inside her. I felt the tightness of her opening move over my cockhead, as though it was a rubber band.

Lynn let out a surprised gasp once the entire head was inside.

"Everything OK?" I asked to Jericho who translated to his wife.

"Yes, she want to feel all of you she says," Jericho replied after exchanging the dialogue.

I took the cue and slowly rocked myself back and forth, each time inching further into what felt like a virgin pussy. I kept doing this until I looked down and saw the folds of her lips brushing against my pubic area.

Lynn stared open-mouthed at her husband, moaning something to him. "She never feel so full in her life, your cock, so warm, so deep in her, it touch something she never felt before, she feel so good." Jericho translated for her.

I took that as a cue to begin thrusting into her. I focused on long, deep thrusts, using the entire length of my shaft so she could experience the new sensation of having a seven-inch cock entering and re-entering her.

Jericho watched mesmerized as my cock moved in and out of his wife while he stroked his own cock with his left hand. He reached into his mouth with his right hand to collect some saliva, then reached down and began to rub his wife's clit with my cock directly underneath.

It didn't take long before Jericho's rubbing tipped the scales and caused Lynn to erupt. She screamed out, and at that moment, a torrent of warmth spread down my entire length before cascading down my thighs. Lynn began bucking, and I continued to fuck her, each thrust eliciting another loud moan from her.

This continued for over fifteen seconds until I could no longer control myself. I gripped the tops of Lynn's thighs, pulling her into me as I pushed deeper than ever before. My balls convulsed, and I felt a hot, thick load of cum shoot deep inside her. I continued to move her back and forth, using her body to coax out every last drop of fluid before releasing her thighs, allowing her to slump down on the bed.

Breathless, I stared down at Lynn, who was gazing back into my eyes. Her body had melded into the bed, glistening with sweat from our passionate encounter.

I realized it was now Jericho's turn to make love to his wife. Gently I withdrew my deflating cock from Lynn. It was covered in our combined juices. I stepped aside to make room for Jericho.

Jericho positioned himself in front of his docile wife. Before entering her, he plunged his fingers deep inside her, drawing out our love juices to lubricate his own cock. Then, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and quickly buried his full length within her.

I began to shift away, believing they needed their space; however, Lynn surprised me. She reached up, grabbed my shoulder, and pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I eagerly responded, our tongues dancing in a heated exchange.

Her arm remained around my shoulders, keeping me close. Her kiss grew more intense, and I matched her fervor, our passion escalating. Her arm moved down my back, her nails gently scratching my skin as she explored.

In the midst of our passionate kiss, Lynn began to moan and pant softly, her pleasure evident, although I was unsure if it was derived from me or Jericho. She pulled me in tighter, so my chest was against hers. I could feel her warmth and her heartbeat.

The kiss reached a fever pitch, as if she hungered for me. Her arms pulled me in while her hands explored my body.

Lynn abruptly pulled her head back and let out a loud cry, her entire body trembling. From behind me, Jericho's moans followed shortly after. For the first time in a while, I became aware of him, witnessing his final powerful thrusts.

Lynn collapsed like a rag doll. I shifted off of her to one side, while Jericho collapsed on the other side. We all lay in silence, half on the bed, half off, with no one noticing or caring.

After some time had passed, one of us shifted, prompting all of us to adjust and find a more comfortable position on the bed. Lynn remained in the center, lying on her back. Jericho and I nestled close to her on either side, our legs touching in the space between hers, and our hands each finding a resting place on one of her breasts. In a peaceful, wordless harmony, we gradually succumbed to sleep together.

*************************************************************************************

I woke the next morning to clanging as Jericho was gathering dishes to make tea. He hadn't put on clothes, somehow, I highly doubted he ever would in the privacy of a home again. I had shifted onto my back during the night, and now Lynn was snuggled up to me, her leg draped over mine, and her arm resting gently across my chest. Both of us shot disapproving looks at Jericho for the early morning disturbance.

"Sorry, sorry, Xin lỗi," Jericho stammered, trying to make amends. "You relax, I make tea."

Lynn and I reclined, now both wide awake. She began to trace her fingertips across my body, exploring me with her hands. I reciprocated, tenderly caressing her softness while Jericho bustled about with a kettle and a teapot.

Eventually, Jericho brought the tea to the bed, and we all sat up in our naked and open comfort. Jericho poured tea for each of us and settled down beside us. Lynn placed a delicate hand on his thigh.

"So, you like last night man?" Jericho questioned.

"Of course I did. But how about you, Jericho? Are you all good with this?" I inquired, concerned for his feelings.

"You know, man, I fuck my wife a lot. Almost every day if she let me," Jericho began, opening up. "But usually, I thinking about other girls while I'm doing it, you know, like Layla, or that girl from Karaoke. Last night, that like the first time I looked at my wife and thinking, holy shit, she's sexy, man."

"Well, shit, look at her. She is fucking sexy, man," I agreed, and we both admired Lynn's exquisite form.

Lynn sensed our gaze upon her and quickly exchanged some words with Jericho in Vietnamese. I assumed it was something along the lines of, "What the fuck are you both looking at?"

After their brief conversation, Jericho translated for me, "I told her we both think she's so sexy, and she told me back that it's good because she's never felt so good as she did last night. She wants us to do that for her more often."

I chuckled at their combined audacity, and I assured them both that I was fully on board. They finished their tea and headed for a shower, with Jericho mentioning, with a wink, that this time it would be a proper one.

I reclined on the bed and decided to check my phone while waiting for the two lovebirds. I noticed a notification from Layla that I'd missed at 2:16 AM from the night before and decided to see what it was about.

"Hey white boy, don't be offended, but you've been temporarily replaced," read the message from Layla. There were two images sent afterward.

I opened the first, it was the picture I'd taken yesterday, with her face covered in my cum, and her lips tenderly kissing the tip of the head.

I swiped over to see the second picture. I'm shocked, as I once again see Layla's cum-covered face, but this time, it's not my cock she's holding. Instead, her tiny hands struggled to encircle Nick with the Dick's massive black anaconda. His veiny black cock extended at least two hands beyond Layla's grasp before reaching its colossal purple head, which Layla was evidently straining to accommodate in her mouth.

I send her back a smiling and crying emoji before putting down my phone, content to wait for Jericho and Layla's return.