White Hall Lingerie Liaison Ch. 01

Story Info
Online middle-aged lingerie lovers meet in the flesh.
4.1k words
4.5
4.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant

The walk back from the training venue to the hotel was barely 500 yards, yet still my breathing was a little short, as if the air wasn't providing enough oxygen. I felt every eye I caught in the street, then the hotel lobby, saw right through me: "We know what you're up to, you filthy, disgusting pervert!" their gazes said. Once in my suite my breathing eased back to normal. I glanced at my watch. As usual, the final day of my course had finished even earlier than usual, so it was only just past two. Plenty of time to wind down. Kettle on, coffee, and bit of chocolate and maybe a refreshing hour's nap.

I had two full days before the flight to New Orleans on Sunday evening, but I still needed to get my laundry sorted. I stripped, adding today's full wear to the laundry bag. Calling for laundry collection meant reluctantly donning a hotel robe. I rarely wore much more than a babydoll and matching pantie set once ensconced in my hotel after a day's training. By the time the coffee was made, the laundry had been collected and I lost the robe. TV on, sat up on the bed, coffee and chocolate at hand, naked. The hotel directory subbed for my laptop stand. Light as it was, it weighed as much as more than half my lingerie items -- and they were far more important to me when spending ten days 10,000 miles from home! I logged into my alternative email, and the tell-tale shortness of breath betrayed my excitement. My cock started to wake up as I opened the inbox. One unread message:

Hey Frankie

How're you today. Loved our chat last week. Blew two more loads from my clit after. Hope you did too. Can't believe we're going to meet for real. I'm going to put on my wife's sexiest lingerie for you. Guess what? I'll be wearing it when we meet! Hope you are too.

See you at 8 in Edgar's. Can't wait to finally kiss you!!

XXX

Jimmy

Just reading that caused a clear droplet of pre-cum to seep to the end of my now hard cock. Transferring the jewel to my tongue, I drafted a reply:

Hi Jimmy

Just got back to the room. Haven't stopped thinking about you all week. You looked so hot last week. Rubbed my clit till it squirted. Looking forward to us being naughty little girlies together the whole weekend.

Love Frankie

Xxxxxxxxxx

Sending it off dotted the i's and crossed the t's to a long-planned and dreamt about meeting. After years of remote sissy sex, I was about to take the final leap. I -- genuinely -- wished my wife was here to witness it, even control it. But that would never happen.

If things went well with Jimmy, I wouldn't be getting much sleep over the weekend, so a power nap now was good sense. Sleep didn't come easily; a slide show of images of Jimmy from our online sessions ran through my mind: in white bra and panties, riding a huge dildo; a red negligee, a hard cock, globules of cum; close up cock with a diamond of precum. With such images raging, I'm surprised I managed to drift off. But I did, waking with my alarm at fifteen before five.

Since Edgar's was literally downstairs for me, I had three hours to get ready. Of course, a good shower and enema were needed, along with a close shave. I would have loved to put on make-up, especially lipstick to meet Jimmy but I will remain a closeted sissy.

But what to wear? I put everything on the bed I had managed to take from my wife's and my hidden wardrobe. They were:

-Red crotchless nylon panties

-Matching black sheer baby doll and panties

-Pink satin camisole and matching French knickers

-Full length sheer black negligee again with matching panties

-Black lace suspender belt with matching crotchless panties and, of course, fishnet stockings

-Pink satin and white lace dress, based on a design for six-seven year old girls

-Sailor Moon suit, suitably cut in very sexy and revealing mode.

Luckily, these all folded very small -- and I had a very big suitcase with a hidden zipper. No shoes, sadly, as my feet would need heels from a giantess' shoe shop.

We had agreed to wear something to our meeting. Hopefully we could flash each other in the restaurant to raise the temperature! The two obvious choices were the babydoll set and the cami set. I'd go with the latter. The babydoll is one for later; I've dreamt about being abused in that for so long.

The enema was fun, as usual; it was on my list of to-do items with the right person. Maybe Jimmy! I love the feeling of having a squeaky clean ass, so the taste of my ass juice is to the fore. And there's nothing quite like watching jets of water fired from your ass! It took four refills to come clean, plus a 30-minute hiatus before dressing for idle drips to stop. By seven I was ready to get dressed.

Just picking up the cami set got me hard. My rising erection fit easily into the lose silky knickers, while the satin spaghetti strap would be easy to flash to Jimmy. But it felt underwhelming so I opted for the suspenders and stockings too. Finally, donned in trousers and polo shirt, I was again the corporate consultant at leisure. If only the US government departments I consulted to could see the real me!

It was time to head down to Edgar's. I wanted to be there first so I'd reserved for 7.30. Again, I felt every gaze knowingly seeing through to my intentions and my underwear. Narcissistic? Maybe. But since wearing the lingerie kept my cock in a state of semi-erect, there was something to see if they looked in the right place! Taking the booth I'd asked for, as far away from the entrance as possible, I sat where I had a view of the entire restaurant. Of course, we'd recognise each other, given that we'd shared close ups of our cocks, ass, nipples, lips, cumshots.

The first beer went down faster than intended. I knew why. I ordered another but before it had come I saw Jimmy enter the restaurant. My heart tripped over itself while suddenly there seemed less oxygen available in the room. Gesturing to the maitre'd, Jimmy headed straight for me. In the flesh, he was perhaps two inches taller than me, similar build -- his a result of college football, mine swimming and rugby -- two physically bigger girlie sissies you were unlikely to ever find. He too, had the external look of another middle-aged corporate man at leisure. Chinos, blue shirt, navy sports coat. As he approached I wondered whether standing would reveal my erection. It would, so I did! Would he notice? We shook hands; neither of us could resist a flirty tickle of the palm.

"Frank it's just great to meet you at last," his smile was wide, but would look much better ringed by deep red lipstick.

"Hi Jimmy, how do you do. It's nice to meet you."

"I can see that," his quick glance to my crotch obvious. The round booth -- so sixties -- had high sides, though a broad opening. Talk would be secure, actions less so. We sat a third of the table away from each other, a safe distance. My heart was still going nine to the dozen and I just knew my precum would be soaking my knickers now. By the time Jimmy had settled in, my beer arrived; Jimmy ordered the same. Small talk was bound to be hesitant at first, despite our online sex. But it moved quickly due to an unbelievable link between us.

"Did I just hear a hint of a Welsh accent there?"

"Wow," I was genuinely gobsmacked, "most English don't even hear it. You must've spent some time there."

"Sure did, Swansea for six months. Great place. Whereabouts are you from?" Jimmy's beer arrived before I responded.

"Newport, did you go there? Well, you probably passed through like most do."

"Yes sir, quite a few times actually. Played a few games down there. I propped for my local pub team."

"No way. I was a prop too. Not a very good one mind."

None of this had come out in our online chats -- not surprising given how focussed they were on one thing. What were the chances of my first in-the-flesh liaison was with a rugby-playing Texan who'd actually played rugby in Newport?

"I guess you were too busy thinking of their cocks. I know I was." You could say the ice was now well and truly shattered.

"To be honest, it was only after I stopped playing, that, you know, my fantasies got going."

"Yeah? I loved that one about us being gangbanged by the whole team. Shit that had me hard as hell!" Me, too. Now! "Especially with us fully dressed up. Man, you gotta great imagination Frank." Damn, this was getting very hot; I could feel the precum literally pumping out. We had to get through dinner yet. Didn't we?

"Hey, let's order. I'm starving. I hear the pastas are great here." We went for the antipasto platter starter, a couple of spaghetti dishes, and another couple of beers. We kept the water flowing too.

We managed to stay on our back histories throughout the starters, but Jimmy took the reins before the mains came.

"Is that clit of yours still hard Frankie?", keeping his voice fairly low, but the background noise meant we were safe.

"Are you kidding me. Hard and very wet," and it twitched as soon as Jimmy mentioned it. "How about yours Jimmy?"

"Of course it is, and I think my pussy is getting rather wet." I saw a waiter heading our way and held off responding till he'd left.

"Mine too. We are a couple of naughty girls aren't we? My knickers are soaked!"

"What are you wearing sweetie? May I see...something?"

I knew the camisole neckline was just below that of my polo. A little adjustment and the pink satin came into view.

"My knickers are matching too honey, but my stockings aren't." Jimmy's eyes lit up at that information. "How about you tell me...or show me what delights you're hiding?"

"My pleasure, Frankie," he said, opening two buttons on his shirt to reveal a white lacy basque which contrasted so beautifully against his hairy chest. "And that's part of a full set -- panties, suspenders and stockings!"

Oh my god! I replayed one of the photos Jimmy had shared online. He was wearing the same white lingerie as he rode a huge dildo. His cock -- ramrod straight, circumcised -- was a thing of beauty. And soon it would be inside me!

"I am wearing something else too," Jimmy teased taking a swig of beer. "I've got one for you to...er...wear too."

He fished inside his overnight bag and brought out a non-descript box, some six inches long and about half as wide. Images flashed across my mind as I took the box:

"Shall I looked inside, here?"

"Oh yes, and then I want to put it...on, or should I say in?"

"Mmm that sounds naughty sweetie. Are we going to be very naughty little girls?" I opened the box, and I literally felt another gush of precum -- or maybe it was even the real thing? Inside was a beautiful butt plug. Metal, with a bejewelled stem, it was a full four inches long and almost the width of the box; it must have been two and a half inches at its widest.

"Oh my god. It's gorgeous!" My ass twitched; I wanted it in now. "Give me a minute. Why don't you get us some more beer. And water?" I stood up making sure my erect cock pointed directly at Jimmy. He took the bait.

"Looks like someone's pussy is itchy, and my what a big clit you have dear!"

"And it's all yours!" I walked off to the men's room, took a cubicle. Pulling down my trousers revealed a sodden pair of knickers. I took whatever was still in droplet form from cock to tongue, enjoying the sweetness of my pussy juice. Turning my attention to Jimmy's gift, I took it out of the box and admired its form and beauty. It really was a lovely thing to hold, but I couldn't wait to get it in my ass. I spat on my hand and liberally dosed my expectant hole before putting the plug into my mouth. Once I'd got enough spit on it, I rubbed the tip on my tight hole before slowly inserting it. There was resistance from my tight sphincter, but I'd had bigger things inside my pussy so I knew it would go in with a little more effort. Suddenly, with the usual delightful 'pop' it was sucked inside me, all the way to the base. As was often the case with the first insert, an inch wad of actual cum appeared on my knob. Catching it in time, I enjoyed the first taste of cum for today. I expected a lot more in the next few hours.

A minute later, I sat down with Jimmy, delighting in the inward pressure my weight put on the plug.

"How is it sister?"

"It's wonderful. It even made me cum a little when I put it in."

"Oh yes, that happens to me too. Every time. We are little sluts aren't we?" Jimmy took the fresh bottle of beer, and bringing to his mouth, he tongued the outside before putting the tip inside the hole of the bottle. He knew I knew it was my asshole he was thinking of.

As we went into our mains -- easy digested pasta for lightness and energy! -- we had barely touched but kicking off our shoes, we let our feet play with each other. No other table or booth looked directly into ours so we were able to enjoy our stockinged feet. The feeling sent shivers racing up my leg straight to my cock and ass.

"How is it?" Jimmy asked before sliding another mouthful of creamy pasta in. And yes, I did imagine it was a mouthful of my cum he had!

"It's lovely...and the pasta isn't bad either," I said giving a long stroke up Jimmy's shin.

"Oh sis, you are such a naughty girl."

Somehow, we got through our mains without saying to hell with it and grabbing each other there and then. It was time for dessert, but I suggested we have them to go. Agreeing, Jimmy read through the dessert menu for me:

"Bread and butter pudding, with custard. That would be just divine eaten off your pussy Frankie. Or this, a real cream éclair; I wonder if I could get that inside your pussy. We can give it a try. What do you fancy?"

"Oh sis, you know what I want. Your pussy filled with cream and chocolate sauce on your clitty for me to lick clean."

"Mmm that does sound damn hot. Shall we go with two eclairs, a slice of cheesecake and a slice of black forest gateaux. How's that?"

"Perfect!"

As we waited for the desserts and bill, I put one of my room keycards on the seat between us.

"You go up now sis. It's a suite so why don't you go into the bedroom and get yourself ready. I'll come up once I've settled this. Don't come out of the bedroom. I'll knock on the bedroom door when I'm ready. Is that OK?"

"Of course. Don't be too long though sweetie." Not surprisingly, as Jimmy stood up his very large erection was clearly noticeable, especially as he stood deliberately to allow me time to enjoy the view.

"My, my sis, your clit is very hard...and big." Jimmy smiled and I watched him head out of the restaurant bag in hand.

The bedroom

My ride up to the tenth floor had me as breathless as a mountain climber at altitude. My mind's eye previewed Jimmy opening the bedroom door as a sexy little girlie, to greet his/his sister similarly attired. My cock was raging, my balls aching and my ass gripping the plug. Heading into my suite, I was deliberately loud, but only spoke once the main door was closed and locked and I stood at the closed bedroom door.

"It's only your little sis. How long do you want honey?"

"Another ten minutes please sis." Fine by me. I went to into the lounge area where I had put my things. My dress was draped over the sofa along with matching bra and panties. Quickly discarding my ordinary clothes -- for the next two days I hoped -- and my sodden knickers and camisole, I put on my satin pink panties and bra. The dress, modelled on something a six-year old might wear to his first party, was all pink and white frills and lace. The skirt was flared to ensure easy access. The white lace gloves were a hell of a find, but online shopping is just wonderful these days. As for make-up, I went with mascara on my thick, long eye-lashes, and the brightest fuck-me red lipstick. I was the dirtiest looking Shirley Temple ever. I couldn't wait to start playing with my sister. She'd had more than ten minutes to get ready, so, holding my breath I knocked on the bedroom door.

"Hey sister, can I come in? Little sis here." My cock was straining and leaking while the plug was in an iron like grip in my ass.

"Of course, darling, please come in."

I pushed open the door, gulping in a lungful of air as I saw what was behind it. Jimmy was standing at to the huge window looking out, then he half-turned towards me. His dress was the purest white satin and lace, with multiple petticoats. As with mine, the skirt was flared so the tops of his white stockings were visible. His gloves reached his elbows while a matching white satin bow was tied in his hair. His lips were the deepest red and screamed Kiss me! from across the room. Then Jimmy turned towards me and my eyes went straight to the huge erection standing proud out from the dress. Only his balls were still in the panties.

"Darling sis, come here and look at this lovely view," Jimmy held out his hand which I ran to take. We stood hand in hand looking out of the window and a rainy Houston below, every inch the innocent young sisters. But the illusion wasn't going to last long. I so longed to be abused by my sister but the role had to continue.

"Darling sister, can we touch each other's...er...thingy," I said leaning my head so girl-like on Jimmy's shoulders. "Can we?"

"Of course little sister, you don't need to ask." Still playing the little girlie -- it just turns me on so much -- I tentatively search for Jimmy's big clit. Eight inches, it's so hard it almost doesn't feel like actual flesh. Seeping precum, it's two inches longer than my own clit, but not quite as thick. I reached down and touched the first real-life cock other than my own. Jimmy too had found my clit amongst the folds of my skirt, taking it firmly in his laced hand. We held each other just so for a minute or two before slowly stroking. We didn't care who might see us, ten floors up as we were. The nearest high building was maybe 200 yards away, but we didn't care. Two 200 pound little girls stroking each other's clits would not interest many. If it did, good for them.

Since we'd both been highly charged for hours, our clits were very sensitive. The lace glove of Jimmy's hand didn't allow for the smoothest motion, but as it was the first male hand to ever stroke me, I was in heaven. Especially as Jimmy's own clit was throbbing in my right hand.

"Sister, I think I might squirt something out soon. Are we going to do that?"

"Mmm I feel like that too little sister. If we do we'll make a mess of this window. We'll have to clean it up then."

What a delicious thought: "Yes, naughty little girls must clean up their messes, big sister. I'll clean whatever you tell me to."

We played our roles to perfection. It had been one of my top three fantasies for as long as I could remember, and for Jimmy to be of like mind was just beyond my sickest dreams.

We had both increased our stroke rates now; it wouldn't be long before we squirted out of our clits.

"Sister, I want to kiss you now. May I?"

"Mmm yes, little Frankie. Kiss me now." We turned our faces towards each other and enjoyed a little peck -- innocent, sisterly. Our lipsticks stuck slightly as we pulled apart.

"Can we touch our tongues together sister?"

"Mmm, yes," Jimmy's mouth was slightly open as he spoke so I quickly latched onto his lips and pushed just the tip of my tongue into his mouth. Instantly he responded, his tongue pushing back into my mouth and our saliva mixed. Distracted momentarily, our cock stroking slowed. But once we our wet kissing became more insistent we both picked up our stroke rate. I had the sense of moment to hope that someone from the nearest building was watching, fingering their own pussies or stroking their clits. From a distance they would not necessarily realise how extraordinary we were. Two rugby-playing heavily muscled guys in pre-school-style girls' frilly dresses.

With the increased pulling on each other's clits, our hips took up the rhythm while our kissing got more and more frantic. My legs began their familiar tingling from my toes up, the hairs on my arms stood tall; the opposing waves of sensation met explosively at my cock. Huge globules of my cunt juice burst out, coating the window. A second later, Jimmy's balls exploded out of his beautiful dick, spraying his hot sex juice onto the pane. We kept stroking as cup after cup of our goo covered the window. Panting, our aggressive kissing settled into gentle lip-licking, each taking gulps of air straight from the other. Eventually, the geysers of cum stopped but our cocks were still hard.

12