White Hall Lingerie Liaison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sister, that was unbelievable," I gasped, continuing to lick Jimmy's face.

"Yes, it was the best I've ever felt too sister. I hope we can do it again. But first, we've been very naughty. Looked at the mess we've made."

We pulled our mouths apart and looked at the window; a three-foot wide cascade of cum trickled down the glass towards the carpeted floor. The sliding mass of cream smeared the glass as it made its slow journey downwards.

"Come on sis, you start this side, and I'll start there," Jimmy swapped places so that we would enjoy each other's juices. "Down on your knees naughty girl. Now lick every little drop of our juice."

"Yes sister." Kneeling, I aimed my tongue at the biggest globule of Jimmy's juices. It had cooled but I savoured the complex taste: sour, salty, with just a hint of sweetness, his pussy cream was a little different from my own, which I thought was a little sweeter.

"Mmm sister, your pussy juice tastes so good."

"Thank you little sister. Yours does too. Let's swap some." My slightly softening cock reacted, reversing the blood flow, as I sucked another huge wad of our cum off the window. Jimmy was already waiting with his mouthful of my cunt juice. We hungrily joined mouths, our cum-covered tongues thrusting into each other. The combination of juices, salvia, tongues and the floral scent of the lipsticks sent ripples throughout my body.

Reluctant to stop kissing, if only for a few seconds, we cleaned up the whole mass of our sex juices in the same way. I didn't tire of long sloppy, cum-swapping tonguing until there wasn't a molecule of either of our juices left. We knelt holding each other, restored erections touching, licking and kissing each other's faces. What would come next, I had no idea. We had barely scratched the surface of possibilities. I, for one, didn't intend to let anything go undone over the next two days. But now, I had to pee...

12