White Knight Ch. 04

Story Info
Chrissy meets Dad and bells began ringing.
6.5k words
4.41
5.8k
5
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dam Chrissy, how do you know I'm walking around naked?"

"I am my sister's twin."

"Want a coke and cake?"

"Would love it."

We sat talking for an hour, it didn't even matter to me that I was naked. Chrissy was so much like Kathy at times I felt she was Kathy. It was early, and I knew Kathy would be getting up, so I started coffee for her. I wasn't sure of her plans today, but she told me she had a very big favor to ask of me. Then I laughed, the way she looked last night she may sleep all day.

"Chrissy please stop looking at me as if I'm a piece of raw meat and you're a lioness ready to attack me."

"Sorry Jack but you're the one sitting naked in front of his girlfriend's twin."

We both laughed as she started to take off her clothes.

"Now that is totally not fair. You know you look just like Kathy."

She looked over and laughed seeing my cock fully extended.

She had a smirk on her face, "That coffee smells really good, I bet Kathy gets up soon, I wonder what she would say seeing you sitting here naked with the better-looking twin?"

"She would laugh then kick your ass for teasing me. You want some coffee?"

"If that means I get to see you stand up again, sure."

I stood up turned around and there is Kathy standing in front of me. I must have jumped a mile.

"What is it about you two, I am trained to be ready for anything, but you two are like cats. I never hear you." I went to kiss her and she walked away.

Chrissy, "Told you she would be jealous with the hotter twin sitting here naked with you."

Kathy looked at me, and I started laughing, she was a royal mess. Her hair all knotted up and covering her face. I poured two cups of coffee, walk over and hand her one and smile at her gorgeous naked body.

Kathy, "Your sitting in my kitchen naked with my hot twin, and you want me to be happy about it?"

"Sure, she can be naked all she wants you're the one I slept with."

Kathy, "You know sis he is right; you are just second best now."

They slap each other and hugged laughing.

Chrissy, "What did you do to Kathy she is a total wreck."

What? Kathy walk into the bathroom and screamed. "My god I'm a total mess, thanks Jack." she sat on my lap and offered me her coffee.

"I hope that is a good thanks?"

"Oh it is, if I look like this I know I wasn't dreaming last night." She kissed me hard and sexy, then she poured a bit on my naked cock, that's what you get for starring at my sisters tits."

Chrissy was laughing so hard she ran to the bathroom to pee.

Kathy, "Chrissy is hot, isn't she?"

"Of course, she is. She is you. You're almost exact twins."

"Okay I will be back; I need to comb my hair and use the toilet."

She took off, then I see Chrissy looking around the corner.

"You're safe." I was cleaning up the coffee when she bent down to help me. I laughed watching her breast swing back and forth. She was teasing the hell out of me with her legs spread wide.

"You are a very cruel woman."

"Yea, I am enjoying this."

Kathy, "Don't enjoy it to much the man is mine."

Chrissy, I bet you $10 bucks he couldn't tell the difference between us if we were naked and he was blind folded."

Kathy, "Easy $10 bucks you're on."

She runs to her bedroom and gets her eye covering for sleeping.

Kathy, "Okay Jack let's see what you learned in two days."

"Wait I'm not getting shot for picking the wrong person am I."

Kathy, "Guns loaded, so think hard."

She took my hand and led me to the guest room kissing me, while Chrissy is kissing my other cheek and holding my cock.

Kathy, "Jack you stand right here, we are going to lay on the bed, you can do anything you need to figure which one is me. We are both wearing wet towels so you can't cheat knowing my hair is wet. We will tap on the wall to let you know to start. No questions no peaking."

"I will be touching Chrissy naked body again, of course I'm ready.

Kathy and Chrissy laughed and each one kissed my cheek. I heard then lay down, adjust themselves, and there was the signal.

I bent down and found a leg, then the other legs. I felt all the legs and found them to be so long and hot. As I reached the thighs, they were both wet and very warm. I put my finger into both pussy's smelled my fingers and tasted. "Shit I'm in trouble."

They made no sounds. I went to the legs on the right walked between them, smelled her pussy, then licked it. Licked again and again. The leg closed on me. I started to laugh.

"You did say I could do anything."

I went to the other legs went between them and did the same, I licked and I licked. "I'm going to explode, you both taste the same and smell the same, how is that possible?"

I rubbed their mounds and the pubic hair was soft and smelled the same.

"You planned this in advance, you both used the same body wash.

I move to their breast. "I'm really enjoying this before I am tossed out of the house." I held both of their right breast in my hands. I could hear them moaning. Then I held the left breast in my hands.

"Dam it they all fit perfect in my hand they both giggled, but I couldn't tell them apart yet. I sucked on their nipples, and sure enough they both had an orgasm. I gave them each a kiss and stepped away looking at them. The towel covered their faces.

"Dam I'm glad I'm not a cop, I can't tell the difference. I already knew because Kathy has a small mark on her right breast from the vest were it must pinch her.

I couldn't guess who yelled, I was admiring their bodies.

"Keep the blind fold on, you get one more chance."

I heard movement and giggling. Then whispering.

"Go."

I moved back, but they had moved. I reached and I found one laying on the other. I found their pussy's and started licking them both, harder each time.

Then I heard kissing.

"You two are kissing, that must look so hot, not to mention those four melons touching."

I took off my blind fold, their eyes were closed and they were kissing with a new lust for each other. Kathy was on top. I went down and licked both clits as hard as I could. They were both shaking and the came within moment of each other. Then I fell back, Chrissy is a virgin.

I stood up and put my cock into Kathy, she jumped.

Kathy, "That is cheating. And you took off your blindfold."

"I think you two have some explaining to do, you didn't mention Chrissy is a virgin."

Kathy looked at Chrissy. "I'm afraid to ask."

"You're afraid? Please what could you be afraid to say to me after knowing me so long."

They both laughed, which made me very excited watching their breast bounce.

"See it's good to laugh, what is your question?"

Kathy stood up placing her breast against my chest. "This is leading up to the favor I have to ask of you."

"Chrissy, you came here on purpose.

"Yea but wasn't expecting to see you hanging around the kitchen again." She had a big grin on her face.

"Okay the favor?"

"Would you take Chrissy's virginity as you did mine? When I told her how wonderful it was, she wished she could find such a man for her first time, Jack please think about it?"

Kathy went back her sister. Here I am looking at twins, pussy's and breast are the same. Chrissy gives a great blow job. Looking at them together I am dripping precum like crazy. I walk toward Kathy but sit in front of Chrissy. I look at her vagina, so fresh, so pink. I reach out to her hips and pull her closer to me. My eyes are almost inside her vagina. I look at her border, the circle of truth it is puffy and red. Either she is excited or it's a tire ready to blow. I reach in with my tongue and start sucking on her inner lips, using my thumbs to rub her clit. She is already filling me with her lubrication and It smells so intoxicating. Chrissy is holding on to Kathy who moves over and sit's on her lap, they started to kiss and I moved a finger into Kathy to get her g-spot. The two of them are shaking and now humping each other. Chrissy's clit is out so I suck it in and do what I always do, I suck it into my mouth and chew on it. Chrissy was now bucking making Kathy laugh.

Chrissy scream "Please fuck me, Jack." Then she blasted me in the face with her squirting cum. I lapped up what I could.

Kathy, "Let me get a towel."

I kept kissing her and worked my way to her nipples. Like Kathy her nipples were very sensitive, she bit her lip as she came. She was asleep.

Kathy returned and we put the towel down and I headed to the shower. Kathy cleaned up Chrissy's cum, then joined me.

"Kathy want to try something new I saw in a video?"

"I love new."

"Okay lean into my chest, then place your legs on the bench. This is where I hope it works." I place my cock into her ass. She turns and kisses me. I then lift her and start lifting her up and down on my shaft. She was laughing and telling me she wants to put her legs on my knees and she can push up and down. Wow, what a great idea, she was coming like a river, when the orgasm stopped her squirting didn't, I bit gently into her neck as I came. She moaned her excitement and jumped off me and sucked my cock dry, then she scooped my cum from her pussy.

She jumped into my arms, "Jack, I love you so much. Will you take her cherry for both of us. I want my sister to experience what I did. A loving and sexy man loving her."

I lifted her up by her cheeks, she said ouch. I let her down.

"Sorry I didn't want to hurt you."

"You didn't, it was your big finger touching my whole." I kissed her and told her I wished to marry her. She jumped up and said yes.

"We can go shopping tomorrow for a ring and get married this weekend."

Kathy, "You have known me for such a short time, are you sure you would want to marry a boring sex craved woman?"

"I don't think I have ever heard of a boring sex craved women. But I would marry you no matter what." She held me crying. I'm so happy we met; I love you."

We dried off and walked out and I put my dick to Chrissy's mouth. She opened her mouth and start sucking on my head like a baby to a pacifier. Her eyes popped open and she smiled before sucking my cock all the way in. I couldn't believe it still.

"Chrissy, I have to ask you a question."

Chrissy, "You talk I'll eat."

I laughed as Kathy pulled her pussy to her face.

"Kathy since when did you start having sex with women?"

"She isn't just a woman, she my tasty hot sister."

"Chrissy, I need to know what your dream is for losing your cherry."

She pulled me out slowly, sat up and looked at me.

Chrissy, "Seriously?"

"Very." There is a place where we can do it sky diving. That's how I want to lose my cherry.

"Seriously?"

Chrissy, "No joking, that would be so messy."

She sat on my lap, kissed me. "I would like to be on a bed, with you on top of me, I would like it to be romantic. Then after I cum, I would love to have Kathy join us so I can eat her pussy, while you kiss and then I want Kathy to eat your cum from my pussy.

She laid down and we kissed, I massaged her breast while Kathy sucked her pussy. "Jack, thank you for doing this. I promised Kathy I would not be a problem between you two."

"Kathy, do you believe that?"

Kathy, "No way. She can sleep with us anytime."

"Really, two hot women together any night?"

Kathy, "I was joking"

Kathy moved and sat on Chrissy's face.

Chrissy, "I said after he takes my cherry."

Kathy, "I know but there is cum in me, clean me please." Chrissy licked up my cum, she was so ready. Kathy and I kissed as I held her breast. "Have fun, I'm going to take a shower."

Chrissy, "You're coming back, right?"

Kathy, "Chrissy this is for you, he is all yours."

Chrissy, "I love you sis, how did I get to be the twin to such a wonderful woman.?"

Kathy walked away wiggling her ass at me. I smiled.

"Chrissy, forget everyone right now, it's just us, and I want to give you all you want to make this a great loving."

"Jack, I'm so horny, and I can't wait until you lay on me. Shove your cock into me hard. I want every feeling, pain, joy and love."

I looked and she was soaked. I got in place and kissed her.

"Chrissy, let me know when you're ready okay, oh all joking aside, I love you.

"Jack,

The moment she said my name I rammed into her. She looked at me with tears and slapped the shit out of my chest.

"That was not nice. Tricking me. But thank you." Her butt came off the bed as she screamed out an orgasm. She pulled me down kissing me with hunger, "Jack fuck me hard, real hard."

I started by lifting her ass off the bed and rammed into her hard and fast. She was breathing hard, say words like oh, ahh, me fuck. She was so moist and I was enjoying her, I heard Kathy, she was watching. I kept going until she pulled herself up and then pounded down on me.

"Jack, Kathy was so right. You are such a wonderful lover. I hope she is happy the rest of her life. May I ask to turn around and you take my ass now?"

"Lets stay like this so you can enjoy my body on yours, I promise you with not forget this."

"Okay." She smiled at me with tears, I love you Jack."

I pulled out of her pussy and then entered her ass slowly.

She is lit up like a Christmas tree. "Jack, I feel myself being pulled apart, please keep going in, the feelings are so mixed up. So enjoyable, I wish Kathy was here so I could hold her.

"I'm standing right here."

"Kathy, could you lean so I could feel you breast in my face?"

Kathy kissed me, then climb to her sister and lean against her face. Chrissy sucked on her nipples and kissed her breast; she was even holding her own.

"Kathy, he feels so good in me. You are very lucky to have found this hunk."

They kissed and I of course put my finger in Kathy's Pussy, I rubbed softly. I increased my pushing, and Chrissy screamed as she was shaking so hard, we thought she was in a seizure. I pulled out, ran to wash my dick. Returned and reentered her pussy.

She moaned into Kathy. "Kathy and Jack, I'm cumming and I feel it everywhere, watch out Jack."

I waited until I felt my cock getting crunched, pulled out and as they say in Moby Dick, there she blows. Kathy just came also, and they were tongue fighting.

Chrissy, "Kathy I would like to taste you again, if it's okay. Kathy kissed her and lowered herself to her sister. Chrissy suck in her juices, giggling, "I feel so high right now." "Jack I'm cumming again." she came and was bouncing. I felt I had to do something marvelous, I thought back to mom's tapes.

"Chrissy, something special for you, something to remind you of this day forever. "Okay, lay on your back please. Now, grab your legs and pull them to your head."

"No way are you serious. I'll fart."

I started to laugh when I looked down. "Please don't." I Kiss her pussy and then I get on my knees then I position myself like I'm doing a push-up, her legs are now against my arms and I enter her. She smiles, "Yes that feels really nice."

I start to push in and out of her pussy, she was holding her breast to stop them from bouncing around.

"Let your breast bounce until they hurt, the movement will keep me excited."

Kathy is now behind me licking my balls and Chrissy's vagina. Chrissy was breathing so heavy watching me go up and down on her, her hands now on my chest. She was watching me with satisfaction and arching as she came several times, her vocal cries of joy increasing. I start hammering down as the licking on my balls encouraging me to cum.

"Chrissy, I'm ready to cum, you ready?"

"She was crying now, "Jack, I'm so ready. Thank you you gorgeous hunk."

"I stopped, then I rammed her and came. She screamed my name, then Kathy's. "Kathy, will you clean me up?"

Kathy, "I'm here hun."

I stay in place making sure every drop came out for here. I let her legs down, then kissed her, a deep loving kiss. Then I rammed in and out again as I came a second time. "I love you Chrissy, I hope you enjoyed our loving as I did."

She pulled my lips down and whispered pull out slow but stay so I can hold my breast to you, and suck those lips in deep." I pulled out slow and Kathy was licking me, she held me and sucked my dick into her mouth. Then she ate out Chrissy. Chrissy was kissing me with a great desire to show me how much she enjoyed herself. Then she screamed as she blasted Kathy with a wonderful flow of her cum. Kathy was laughing as the cum rolled down her neck and around her breast. She put her mouth back to Chrissy's clit blowing bubbles against it. Chrissy screamed again and Kathy stayed and took the force with a smile. Then she pushed me over as she jumped on both of us dripping of Chrissy cum. She has a mouthful and shares it with each of us. Then she just holds her sister, and I hold them both. My cock was still hard and I moved closer to Chrissy and enter her again, Kathy is laughing, "Give her a chance to breath."

"She can breathe in a few minutes, then I pull out and ram into Kathy.

"AHHHHHH, she wasn't ready and she came right away then I came in her. I was done, I put them both on their backs as I cover them. I kiss one, then the other. We each hold on tight. Chrissy starts to cry and pushes me away she gets up and stands over me. She cries out as her orgasm takes over her body, I pull Kathy to me as we prepared to be washed again, and it came as Chrissy held her pussy lips open. She screamed out I love you both. Then she went week and we caught her pulling her down on us. She held on for dear life.

We stayed like this as she slept, Kathy kissing me and thanking me. It was now after 12, we have been at it a long time, I knew Chrissy was going to be sore, but for now she seemed relieved. She rolled off us and curled up into a ball. Kathy climbed on me and pulled my hardened cock into her. She sat up and looked at me. "Watch my take off."

She was up and down on me and her breast swinging in circles. I smiled and enjoyed, Chrissy was now awake and turned to watch. She was kissing me then she stood and kissed her sister, she was moving up and down with Kathy just to hold on to her kiss. I put my thumb inside her, she gasped and laughed. They both rode hard and both came. The bed was so wet now.

We all got up and hugged, then kissed. We walked to the shower where I washed both of their bodies as the cared for their hair. As they rinsed, I dripped more shampoo, they were getting mad.

Kathy, stop pouring shampoo in our hair."

Chrissy looked down, then at her sister. She laughed as she grabbed the conditioner and they started squirting each other. Kathy yelled Uncle and it took forever getting them cleaned off. I went down and got a drink and cleaned up the mess we made. Kathy came in naked and kissed me. She helped clean up.

Then Chrissy came down, we finished cleaning and we looked at each other. "Chrissy how do you feel?"

"This good." She jumped me and kissed me ear to ear. Then looked at my cock, smiled and climb back on me. She rolled on it and invited Kathy over. Kathy sat next to us, then she pulled Kathy to her. Kathy sat on me so they looked at each other.

Chrissy, "Kathy thank you so very much. I love you sis." They kissed each other and held each other's breast.

Kathy, "I feel like I'm looking into a mirror. And wow do I look good. They laughed and I came. Chrissy smiled thank feels good in me.

Chrissy, "Jack thank you again, I feel I just got more than I hoped for."

We continued to clean up, while I laughed watching my cum drip out of Chrissy. Kathy laughed also.

Kathy, "Let me help you with that." Kathy bent down and suck Chrissy. I laughed as I entered Kathy. Kathy, "We'll never keep this house clean."

My phone rang.

Kathy, "Saved by the bell."

"Good afternoon dad."

"Hi Son, was wondering if you and Kathy wanted to untie yourselves and go to the beach?"

"I'm not letting you drool over my girl in a bikini."

We could hear dad laughing. "Ok you and I then."

12