White Knight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathy, want to go to the beach with dad for the afternoon?"

Kathy, "I'll come, and I'll wear my skimpy bikini for you."

Dad, "You have a good idea for a beach, they are all the same to me."

Kathy trying not to laugh, "I'll text you directions. You wear spandex? Love to see that monster body also."

I took the phone and she rolled into Chrissy they were laughing hard.

"Dad, when do you wish to meet, we're about 30 minutes away."

"See you then."

Kathy looked at me. "Let's bring Chrissy, your Dad will love her."

"Yea he will, and Chrissy, you will love him."

Chrissy, "I feel like Jack now, a piece of meat."

We both hugged her. Kathy, "Have I ever let anything hurt you?"

Chrissy, "No." They hugged. "Have something for me to wear?"

Kathy smiled and off they went, a few minutes later they returned in these micros bathing suits.

Chrissy, "I don't like this, I can see my bush and breast."

Kathy, "No worries, trust me."

We put on wraps to cover us enough to be decent."

Jack drove us to the beach Chrissy was doing the same thing I did when I came here, she was asleep. We pulled in and we woke Chrissy. We walked to the beach and Chrissy was so oblivious until she saw the clothes optional sign.

Chrissy, "What is going on?"

Kathy, "This is where Jack took my virginity."

I was looking around and no site of my dad. We set up and Kathy stripped as well as myself. Chrissy smiled and off came her suit.

Chrissy, "You two better be right, or I'll do something to get even."

I started to laugh as Dad came up behind Chrissy naked, he knew this beach.

Kathy saw him coming and hid behind me. Dad walked up to Chrissy and hugged her holding her breast, "So how is my future daughter-in-law?

Chrissy's eyes were so wide she looked at the arms around her, and then touched dads cock. "What the hell is this?"

Kathy stepped out.

Dad, "What Kathy? Then who is this?" Chrissy turned around and she gasped.

"You're Jack's Dad."

"Yes, and you're obviously Kathy's twin, and you still have my cock in your hand."

Chrissy, "This isn't a cock."

Dad, "Keep holding it and it will be a lot more."

Chrissy, "Okay." Chrissy held on and smiled. "My god, how big is this monster?"

Dad, "Obvious it's big enough to keep your attention. She let him go. Dad hugged Kathy, "Hi Gorgeous, I never thought I would see this much of you, Jack you did good." Kathy was still hugging him.

Kathy, "And who do you think you are grabbing my breast, or thinking they were mine. "He laughed, well I just like good things in my hands."

"You know this beach."

Dad, "How do you think I stay so tanned."

Kathy, "Dad this is my twin sister Chrissy."

Dad, "I figured that out when you showed your face, Chrissy, happy to meet you, and you are gorgeous. I'm Doug. And I'm sorry I, No I'm not your breast are fine."

Chrissy, "Hi Doug, want to go for a swim or dip?"

Kathy, "Chrissy, let him get used to you first."

Chrissy and Dad walk to the ocean, "Doug, you married?"

Doug laughed, "No, not yet, but keep talking."

I laughed as Kathy leaned into me. "Told you he would like her. And from what I saw she loved him."

"Down girl, you're mine."

Kathy, I don't want him, just a large part of him."

She turned and kissed me. She jumped on me and looked around, she pulled herself onto my dick, "Lets go for a swim, before someone see's where I am"

I kissed her as we walked and dove in with me inside her. She came up ready to kick my ass.

Kathy, "That was so cruel, you felt so good."

We swam over to dad who was holding Chrissy. They were having a great time talking and touching.

"Dad, is this woman bothering you? I know a cop that can handle her."

Chrissy, "She sure can handle me."

Dad laughed, "Something tells me the three of you are already close friends."

Chrissy, "No problem, there is plenty of room for another hunk."

She jumped up on dad, who couldn't get his eyes of her breast. He looked at Kathy's the Chrissy's. "Dam you two are twins."

"Dad, don't even think of looking at my girl."

Dad, "So what do you all do while here at the ocean?"

Chrissy smiled, She reached down and held his cock. "I guess we could find a sheath for this, it's a deadly weapon that should be put away properly."

Dad moved her to his front and lowered her, she gasped as he entered her.

Chrissy, "That is a large knife for this small sheath."

Dad reached down and kissed her, "You always this open and wild?"

Chrissy, "No, I just had sex for the first time today. I think I know why." She slid down some more. Doug, I don't know if it will all fit."

Dad, "Doesn't matter, I promise what is in there will be very happy."

They were going strong and Chrissy was trying her best not to scream, it was nice there was no one was on the beach. Kathy and I were holding each other and sort of dancing.

Kathy, "Have you told your dad we are getting married?"

"Yes he knows, I think he is very happy for me an you. "

Kathy, "Jack sit still I would like to try something."

She dove under and took my cock into her mouth, she sucked on me, and I wondered how long she could do it. She came up and laughed, "harder than I thought, what my penis?"

"You're silly, I meant breathing." We heard Chrissy screaming yes, yes, yes. Dad was shoving his cock into her hard sucking on her nipple. Then Chrissy came, Kathy walked over to watch, she looked at my dad and Chrissy. "Wow, she is out cold."

Kathy, "Jack could you take Chrissy to the beach." I smiled and picked up Chrissy.

"I'm awake Jack, I just think your dad stretched me so far I'll never walk straight again. I thought you were big, Your dad is a sweet man also. You think he would go on a date with me?"

"Chrissy any man would take you to dinner, you're so hot.

She felt my cock, I was full and loaded.

She laid in the water, "Jack in my ass?"

"Love to. I entered her ass and she asked me to go slow, "Your dad has really stretched me, but you still feel wonderful in me. I still love you Jack, please never forget."

We heard Kathy scream out shit. She felt dad enter her and she was in heaven, Doug you have a beautiful cock, now I know where Jack got it from."

"Well, you are one special lady and he loves you to death, I am surprised he shares you, You two may be twins, but there are differences. You're a very loving women, Ready for a strong ride?"

Kathy, "Doug, thank you, I look forward to a good ride."

Doug, "You can call me dad if you wish, I heard you're getting married."

Kathy, "Dad, it's hard to talk with your monster cock spreading my vagina to China."

Kathy was laying against dad's chest and hugging him. She looked at us and smiled.

Kathy, "Dad I'm cumming."

Kathy was moaning and breathing so hard. We could hear her. She looked into my fathers eyes and kissed him. Kathy then reached up and put her arms around his neck.

"Harder Dad, much faster, I about to fill the ocean. Yes, like that."

Then she french kissed Dad, he lost it and he came in her making orgasm even stronger.

As he went limp in Kathy he felt her build, he put his hands on her ass and sucked her nipple.

Kathy screamed out as she came. Dad would tell me he felt like his dick was to small to stop the dam.

Kathy came very hard, and tried to get his dick hard she wanted more. When the flood stopped dad looked in the water and for a brief moment he could see her cum.

"Kathy that is beautiful."

Dad rammed up into her again sucking her nipples she looked down as she was bouncing and came again. She went limp on him and he went under the water with her to wake her up.

She smiled, "Chrissy is going to love you. Your son and you are two peas in a pod."

Dad, "What could she see in a old man?"

Kathy, "Well for one thing your dick is hard again, it must be 11 or 12" I bet 4" think, your chest is as big as Jack's and you're such as loving and caring man. Chrissy would love a good man like you. She doesn't need money, we have money, so you will know it is you she loves."

"How could she love a man she doesn't know? Dam I can't believe I just said that while I'm making love to my future daughter-In-Law."

They made love one more time and dad kissed her and said he had a great time.

"Maybe I'll switch wives with my son one day."

Kathy kissed him, "Maybe Chrissy and I will do that."

Dad walked in with Kathy and she came and sat next to me.

Dad held his handout to Chrissy, "Come in with me a moment if you would."

Chrissy smiled and took his hand. They walked the beach instead. People were starting to show up and dad and Chrissy must have been a sight for them.

"Chrissy, I am a very direct man. I have learned over the years to move fast and get things done. Could you handle a man like that."

Chrissy's eyes swelled up, "I watch Jack do the same thing, and Kathy and I talk about it often. I would love to be with a dedicated man, but he would have to love me for who I am also, and not stop me from growing. He would also have to understand I would dedicate my life to him, he would always be happy with me."

Dad, "I think we should get married, I know it's been a long time since I have been with a woman, and I felt good being with you, you wanted to please me as much as I wanted to please you. And you are one fine looking woman."

"I would gladly marry you, how about a double wedding. I will dye my hair back to black and we can have everyone talking about you and Jack marring twins."

"I think you should stay blonde, then I would know the two of you can't play to many tricks on us." He laughed "Would you still like to have sex with Jack?"

"Not one bit if it would hurt you."

"Chrissy, I can see you love him almost as much as Kathy does. I would not have an issue with you and him getting together, I think I wouldn't mind your sister either. She is a wonderful woman also. But I leave that to you, I am happy with what I see next to me."

"If she was standing here you wouldn't know the difference if she didn't talk, we are identical in every way." He stopped, "In looks and body, but your personalities are very different, I can already tell I would enjoy yours a lot more." She hugged him and he reached down and kissed her.

"Did you see all these people walk on the beach?"

"I only see you."

"Well this woman see what's hanging from you, making me horny."

Dad laughed as they turned and headed back. When they sat down dad had a word with us.

"You two are getting married this weekend right?"

Kathy, "We are?"

"I haven't told her yet, thanks dad."

Dad, "Then lets let the ladies plan this wedding it will be the biggest double wedding of the year."

Kathy, "Double, Chrissy you and Dad are getting hitched?"

Chrissy and Kathy jumped up bouncing yelling in excitement.

"Dad, you have a lot of attention right now."

He looked around then down. "Damn thing can't stay down with those two bouncing around like that. Son this will be strange, you okay with me marring a woman identical to your wife?"

"I bet they are down there discussing how they can switch between us and when. I think I told you Chrissy loves me very much, but she knows boundaries. She will respect your wishes."

"I already told her I could see she loves you, and if you and Kathy are okay with a switch once in a while I am okay with it. Kathy is a hot woman son, think you can handle her. They both have great personalities, but in just a few hours I could tell the difference in the way they think. That's why I think Chrissy is perfect for me."

Dad and I got up and hugged, we could hear the comments from the women as our hard dicks touched.

Dad, "Lets not let that happened to much, that is a weird feeling."

I laughed as we walked down to meet the girls.

Chrissy, "Dad, how about a foursome or threesome one day? I bet we would blow their minds if the two of us did one of them at a time."

"My son is corrupting me already. I've never done that, sounds fun. We joined the girls and we swam and played chicken. After awhile we decided to go eat. We took our girls hands and off we went to the car.

"Dad, you ladies have something to cover up in?"

"Let's walk down the street here, there's a great burger and salad joint. But they wouldn't let you in showing so much flesh."

They covered up and laughed at dad's expression. "WOW, maybe you should stay uncovered, you looked hotter."

We took hands and dad walked down the wrong side, we thought. We entered a jewelry store.

"Let's get an idea want you ladies like."

Kathy and Chrissy smiled,

Dad, sat back and watched as the girls tried on different rings, then they found the ones they liked, they showed them to us.

Dad, "You sure you like them? Do they fit?"

Kathy, "fits fine, its' so beautiful."

Chrissy, "I love it, but do you?"

Dad, "yes very much. Son?

"I think they both look great, the smiles on their faces are even better.

"Christine, ring them up and send the bill to the office please?"

"Be happy to Sir."

Dad signed the receipt, Kathy and Chrissy looked at it then him.

Kathy, "Dad I can't that's to much. Jack?"

"Nothing will ever be too much."

Dad, "Ladies may we see the rings?"

They handed them to Dad, who handed me the one Kathy liked. We both got on our knees and asked them to marry us. They said yes. We put the rings back on their fingers and they hugged us as people applauded. We kissed and walked out proudly ass we headed to dinner.

Dad once again surprised us as we entered a steak house, which is open to swimmers. They asked dad if he wanted his normal table,

"Yes and a expensive Champaign and my normal wine. The manager ask if we were celebrating something. Dad smiled. "We are getting married, the girl held up their fingers. Again applause. The manager ran off and ordered a cake from the bakery.

We toasted to our engagement and then sat and ate a wonderful dinner. Most of the time I had my hand on Kathy's bush. They cleared the table, "A special dessert for the engaged couples compliments of the house"

Out comes a Chocolate cake with Chocolate Strawberries on it.

We all look at each other, "Chrissy says not again!'

12