White Mates Black in 15 Moves

Story Info
Friends become widower and widow.
4.1k words
4.45
9.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

We met Rick and Nora Adams while walking our dog in the neighborhood. They had just moved into a big, 2 1/2 story house overlooking the lake. I wonder how it got past the building code for lakeshore blocking, as it does, the view from the house across the street. Rick came forward to introduce himself and Nora and shake hands. Having grown up in northern Minnesota, I had never seen a black person in person. On TV coverage of the civil rights marches met with violence by southern whites and supported by racist police, I realized the full nature of racism against African Americans in our country. In college in Duluth, I may have glimpsed a few. In grad school, in Minneapolis, I met one, but he didn't seem representative, with his nervous, flighty behavior. Consequently, I was delighted at the opportunity to become friends with our new neighbors.

They were about ten years younger than I. My wife was 4 years older than I. Rick was about 5' 8" or 5' 9" and thin. He was a Type 1 diabetic and had to take insulin faithfully every day. Nora was about 5' 6" with a pretty face, a voluptuous figure (my favorite kind), nicely curved legs and a husky, sexy voice with a trace of Missouri accent. Rick was a painter and Nora a nurse. Their work was in Minneapolis, so this was their lake home getaway. They spent about two days a week here, so we didn't see them often. They invited us to supper.

I admired how Nora filled out a dress that was short and cut low enough to display some cleavage. We had similar political views. Nora was a devout Christian, like my wife Jenny, but Rick was Muslim. It was the second marriage for both; they had no children together.

The following year, we were able to buy a better house and move from a hundred year-old two-story 1000 sq ft place into a 1400 sq ft ranch style house with a finished basement. The first people we invited to supper were Rick and Nora. She wore a dress that clung to her ample curves, showed her legs and displayed some cleavage. They had a dog, much bigger than ours. We also learned that Rick was not always faithful to his diet and medical regimen, infractions which had put him in a hospital and intensive care!

During the next several years, we visited each other a few times, mostly when we passed their home and one or the other was outside. I usually received a long, warm hug from Nora. Big-breasted women give such wonderful hugs!

Several years passed. I learned that Nora's birthday was on September 4th, so I got her a red rose and walked over with it during the noon hour. Rick opened the door. He turned and shouted to the upstairs,

"Nora, put something on! Bill's here!"

How sensual of her to be lounging in a negligee into the afternoon! I hoped she wasn't wearing pajamas. I hate to see women wear boring pajamas to bed. Nora came down the stairs wearing a white nylon cover-up that matched her negligee underneath. It was thin as her negligee and translucent so it didn't cover the outline of her negligee, which was mid-thigh, cut low and had spaghetti straps. She thanked me for the rose with a long, warm hug. There were just 3 thin layers of cloth between her breasts and my chest. We sat in their kitchen and talked. Rick soon found something else to do. Nora's robe would slip open to expose the bare, brown lower half of her thighs.

As I left, she gave me another exciting hug and followed me out onto the front stoop.

"My chrysanthemums aren't doing well. Can you tell what's wrong with them?"

She bent forward to point at them. Her gown and negligee fell away from her body. I saw her luscious brown right tit dangling free, its nipple excited extremely erect from our hugs! She looked so sexy that I wanted to grasp her tit and take her to bed! Was she aware of her display? I doubt it. Women often are sexiest when they accidentally expose intimate views of their bodies. Then why venture a compliment, make them self-conscious and thus inhibit them?

A year later, after a long debilitating combination of illnesses, my wife died. We had no children. I and a friend wrote notices to people who knew us. The Adams came to my house one day. Nora gave me a long, warm hug.

"Let us know if there is anything you need, anything we can do." She said.

Six months later, I had to have our dog euthanized. We had her for 15 years, leaving me even more bereft.

I lost touch with the Adams for several months. While walking in the neighborhood, an SUV stopped. Nora got out to say hi.

"How are you doing?"

I told her how much I missed my wife after 45 years of marriage.

"I just got back from the hospital. Rick had nearly died from not following his diet and taking his insulin! If he doesn't take care of himself, there's not much I can do. I'm going back after I do a few things here."

The following spring, I received an announcement from Nora that Rick had died. The funeral would be in Minneapolis. The next time I saw her, she was just driving into her driveway. She opened her door and said,

"Wait for me and I'll walk with you. I need the exercise!"

Sitting caused her dress to ride halfway up her bare thighs. She joined me.

"What am I going to do with this big vacation home all by myself? A friend of Rick's built it and then ran out of money, so we took over the mortgage. Now, it's finally paid off."

We walked along to my house. Having seen that she liked house plants, I asked her inside to show her my collection of house plants.

"Are you staying overnight?"

"I'll stay for the weekend. Why don't you come over for supper?'

"I'd be glad to!"

I almost walked her back home.

Should I bring a Viagra, just in case? That's a crazy fantasy! She won't be thinking about sex. Your imagination is running away with you! Still, it won't hurt to be prepared. Should lightning strike, or sparks fly, I want to do the lady justice. She won't know what I have in my pocket.

Learning that she would cook chicken, I brought a chardonnay. I find a chilled chardonnay aged in an oak barrel, quite refreshing in warm weather.

I arrived at 5:30. Nora greeted me with a hug. She wore an apron to protect her dress.

I asked for wine glasses and poured some for us.

"Cooks often sip wine while they prepare their food."

I wasn't sure about this, but it suited the situation.

"I'm not used to drinking fancy wine. I seldom drink alcohol, but this is a special occasion."

While she worked in the kitchen, I ogled her jutting ass. After she served the food, she removed her apron. I hardly noticed the food, because she wore a white sheath dress that clung to her hips, breasts and ass. It was sleeveless, several inches above her knees and cut low to provide the dark background of her skin for the white of a pearl necklace. She wore pearl earrings.

"You're all dressed up and that dress is quite becoming!"

"It's tight and makes me feel fat, almost busting at the seams!"

"You have a voluptuous figure, my favorite kind, and the dress shows your curves."

"Thank you! That's good for my morale!"

She had baked a chicken and sweet potatoes, and cooked greens. Dessert was strawberries with whipped cream.

"I let Rick do a lot of the cooking. I don't like to shop, and I like to relax when I get home from work. So I hope my efforts please."

"I appreciate your efforts and your company."

I re-filled her glass, and she took a sip and then a bigger sip.

"Actually, this tastes good! It's refreshing and goes well with the meal!"

Soon, her glass was empty again.

"That really goes down fast! I just feel a little bit high. I wonder if I dare have another."

I re-filled her glass and mine.

When we were done, I helped her to clear the table so that we could get to the living room sooner.

When she bent to pick up the TV remote, I saw her breasts down to her bra.

"I don't know if I'll want to come here very often, alone! I have some nice neighbors, but the only friend I have here is you."

"I could visit you more often. We could visit each other more often."

"It's so lonely! Now I know how you feel, and you know how I feel!"

We embraced. The neckline of her dress was even lower in back than in front. I stroked her bare back. Her Afro-style hair brushed my cheek and gave me a shiver of pleasure. We sat onto her couch with our sides touching. The hem of her tight dress rode halfway up her thighs. She futilely tried to tug it down.

"I should have worn tights!"

"It should be a crime to cover your beautiful skin."

Nora acted as if she hadn't heard me. She leaned forward to do some channel surfing until she found a romantic movie. When she sat back, I moved my right arm as if to give her space but actually to put it around her shoulder right shoulder and my hand on her bare upper arm. As the romance in the film progressed, Nora leaned against me. I caressed her arm.

"Is this a date? I bet you've never dated a black woman!"

"I grew up in northern Minnesota, which had no black people. I may have glimpsed a few at a distance when I attended UMD, but I didn't meet one until grad school in Minneapolis when I lived in a dorm."

"Male or female?"

"In those days, there were no coed dorms. We lived a monastic life."

"Ha. Couldn't you have female guests?"

"At certain times, under supervision by the Resident Assistant, and with the door to your room open. You and Rick became my first black friends, so you are special. I hope we're having a date."

"You find me attractive as a woman?"

"Doesn't a woman usually sense when a man is attracted, even if he doesn't explicitly say so?"

"Yes. I did suspect that you liked my looks, if only for the novelty of my race."

"Your race does add an exotic and somewhat taboo appeal to your pretty face and shapely figure."

"Oh my gosh! Are you making love to me or are we just good friends?"

"We've been friends for about 15 years, a long buildup to a first date!"

Something on the TV distracted her: a passionate love scene. I kissed where her neck and shoulder met.

"Oh, that gives me shivers!"

"Your hair brushing my cheek gave me shivers."

She faced me. "Really?"

I lightly kissed her lips. I ran my fingers through her hair, which caused her to open her mouth, but before she could speak, I kissed her, an open-mouthed kiss.

"You ARE making love to me! You plied me with wine to make me tipsy."

"You chose a romantic movie with passionate love scenes."

"Guilty, but I think you're guiltier! How long have been without? I guess Jenny's illness interfered. Sorry, that's none of my business!"

"Ten years, next fall."

"So that's why you're so amorous and taking it out on me!"

"I've saved up a lot of amour."

She had crossed her right leg over her left in turning toward me. I placed my left hand on her knee. She looked at my hand and then my crotch.

"That doesn't need much nursing!"

She poked a finger at my bulge just as I turned close to her. Her finger touched my hardon.

"Ooops! Sorry, I didn't mean to do that!"

"I'm sorry that you're sorry."

"Is there any wine left? Oh, what am I saying?"

I got her glass and emptied the bottle into it. Only a few ounces remained. I regretted not having brought two bottles.

"Here! There isn't much courage in a few ounces of wine, I'm afraid!"

"Then, it won't matter if I drink the rest!" which she gulped down.

"We have to decide now, if we are going to continue to be just friends or if I'm going to let you do what you obviously want to do with me."

"Does it feel good, so far?"

"It feels very good, so far. How far are we going? You want to go to bed with me, that's as far as you're thinking."

"Let's just enjoy the present and not let worry about the future spoil tonight and what could be a promising future. Let's continue, and I'll stop, if you panic."

'You're not talking to a schoolgirl!"

I began caressing her right thigh up and down, making each trip further up her thigh. She turned her attention back to the movie, letting me do what I wanted, feel her up to get her excited. My hand was reaching the hem of her dress. Meanwhile, I launched the second of my two-pronged advance by slowly unzipping her dress down the back. If she noticed, she pretended not to notice. When I reached the strap of her bra and began to unclasp it, she definitely noticed. She stared into my eyes. I kissed her a long kiss. Then I pulled her dress off her shoulders and down to her waist.

"Maybe you should have brought more wine. I may sober up any minute and begin resisting."

I unfastened her bra.

"Maybe you should stop now. Besides, you'll be disappointed; my boobs sag."

"This wouldn't be my first time seeing your breasts."

"What, how could you have seen my breasts?"

"I'd brought you a red rose for your birthday. Rick answered the door. He shouted upstairs for you to put something on. I was surprised that you were still lounging sensually in your negligee after noon. You covered up with a matching white, thin dressing gown. I could see through it that you wore a short, low-cut negligee. You looked very sexy. You thanked me for the rose with a warm hug. I felt your luscious breasts against my chest; I wore just a thin summer shirt. After we talked, you gave me another warm hug and followed me onto your front stoop. You asked me what was wrong with your marigolds and bent toward them. The garments fell away from your body, and I saw all of one luscious, beautiful brown breast with a very erect nipple, erect from hugging me, I fancied."

"Oh, my gosh! I never realized!"

"You gave me such a thrill that I've never forgotten but keep picturing how sexy you looked! You women can give us men a great deal of pleasure looking at you, while you don't even notice."

She cooperated by hunching her shoulders forward and holding her arms out for me to strip her.

"God, your breasts are beautiful!"

I helped myself, filling each hand with a plump, warm tit. Her nipples were quite erect.

"I should slap your hands and say, 'Don't touch the fruit, until it's yours," but we're mature adults, very mature, and haven't much time for the niceties."

"I read a biography of Doris Day. She was making a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock but became increasingly concerned that he said nothing about her performances. Finally, she asked him, and he replied, 'If I don't like what you're doing, I'll say something.'"

"That's right. Keep going, and if I don't enjoy what you're doing to me, I'll say so. It's been so long since a man has tried to seduce me that this is fun. It's not fair for you to remain fully clothed, though."

Nora unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She ran her fingers over my chest, making my nipples erect.

"Just the right amount of hair on your chest," she pronounced with a smile.

We were catching up with the progress of the actors in the film. Soon, uncensored, we would surpass them. I pulled Nora to her feet so that her dress slid down her hips and thighs to the floor. She wore white bikini panties, through which I could see the dark pubic hair. I knelt at her feet and stripped her panties down.

"I guess the fashion is a bikini wax. I think I'd feel too exposed. I hope you aren't disappointed by my old-fashioned look."

"I prefer a woman to look like one between her legs, not like a per-pubescent girl. It gives a woman one more level of mystery."

I began to search her thick, curly black bush.

"Oh, that tickles!"

"Does this tickle?"

I kissed her hair, aiming for her cunt. I grabbed her full, firm buttocks and kissed harder, while inhaling the erotic fragrance of her sex, with a hint of cloves.

"No, but aren't I tickling your nose?"

This called for a more advanced technique. I pushed her back onto the couch, spread her legs, and pulled them over my shoulders.

"Oh, you're so rude! I'm blushing, but you can't see it!"

I parted her foliage until I saw the outer lips of her cunt. They looked charcoal broiled. I licked up and down her slit.

"You must be ravenous to have me!"

I licked deeper until my tongue reached and separated her inner labia. If the outer ones looked well done, these were rare and pink. Charcoal broiled pussy: black on the outside, pink and rare inside! My tongue found her clit and I licked it. I licked up and down her entrance and over her clit.

"Ahhh! You must not mind the smell and taste down there."

"I revel in your scent and taste!"

I thrust my tongue into her as far as I could. Then I penetrated her with my middle finger. I licked and finger-fucked her, hoping to give her an orgasm and excite her to sexual surrender.

She clamped my head between her powerful thighs.

"Oh, good boy, good boy! Don't stop! I'm cumming!"

She quivered and shuddered; she pushed up against my face. I felt a squirt of her love juices. She was ready to be fucked!

"You've won me! You can take me to bed now."

Arm in arm, we ascended the stairway. There was a balcony with a group of house plants. Some were tall with huge leaves. Others, hoyas, trailed down nearly to the floor below. Some of them were in bloom, with a heady fragrance. The bedroom was large enough for a big bed, bureaus, soft chairs, a dressing table with mirror and lots of closets. Nora turned a small lamp on and turned the overhead light off. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her back with her legs primly closed.

I quickly stepped into the bathroom for a glass of water and my Viagra.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, having a passionate, interracial affair! One part of me, my ordinary self, seems to be watching the other, long suppressed sensual sexual me, shockingly emerge and take over."

I quickly shed my outer and under shorts, nearly ripping them off in haste to join her in her bed and join our bodies in the supreme act of love. She shyly glanced at my rampant cock.

"It's only fair...."

She sat up to examine my cock. She touched it and lightly handled it all around.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Then you'll probably love this!"

She kissed the tip. A string of my precum linked her lips with my cock. She opened her mouth and slid my cock inside a few inches. She closed her lips and swirled her tongue around the head. I grasped her big tits.

"Okay, I think we're both ready for the main event."

I coaxed her legs apart, lifted them, bending her knees, and knelt between them.

"This is so sudden!"

She smiled and covered her eyes in the crook of one arm, as if too shy to see me mount her. I parted her bush, rubbed my cock up and down her slit, pried her inner labia apart again and penetrated her. She bit her lower lip.

"Oh, dear!"

Having had three children and being lubricated well, Nora received me easily. One thrust to gauge the angle brought me halfway inside her. With the second thrust, I possessed her. She was mine, now, as long as we were joined!

"Oh, wow, this is intense!" She said, cumming for the first time on my cock.

I stopped moving just to let my cock enjoy being in paradise. Also, I needed to calm down and avoid a premature ejaculation. I squeezed and massaged her tits. I brushed her very erect nipples. Goose bumps spread over her breasts. She uncovered her eyes.

"Savoring your conquest, are you?"

"It has been so long that I want to make this last as long as possible."

"Well, I'm in no hurry, not goin' anywhere, arrived at my destination for the night. I didn't expect to be met, and so enthusiastically! I like that you want to take your time with me."

I lay on her to feel our bodies touch. I caressed her arms, shoulders, hips, thighs and breasts. We kissed. Our kisses deepened with passion. I rose up and began to fuck her. I filled my hands with her big, beautiful tits, thumbed her very erect nipples, and fucked slowly to savor every inch of our union. She began to lift her hips encouragingly. I reached under her, grabbed her ass, and began to fuck her harder and faster.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers
12