White Mates Black in 15 Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ride me, cowboy! Now, where did those words come from?"

Viagra seems to enable me to last longer before having an orgasm. I paced myself, fucking her steadily for about ten more minutes. She wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"I'm getting close again. Could you just do it a little harder and faster?"

I did. In minutes, I felt the ecstatic surge of sperm from my balls through my pulsating cock. I fucked her harder and pumped my sperm into a woman for the first time in ten years.

"Oh, yes! You're a gentleman the way you treat a lady!"

I continued fucking her. She was good to, and after, my last drop. Then I collapsed onto her. We remained joined for as long as I could keep my cock in her. Viagra helped again. I had heard that women like to remain joined to enjoy the afterglow, and I did, too.

"Thank you, Nora! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You're welcome and thank you! You really needed this. Didn't you?"

"You can't imagine how much!"

"Now what? Are you going to leave me lonely again in my big bed?"

"It only seems natural, having 'slept" with you, to sleep with you, if I may."

"Yes, you may! I'll even find you some pajamas."

"In warm weather, I sleep nude, and as you're already nude as well..."

"I'll make an exception for you."

"Good! I want to feel your naked body against mine all night."

"Then you might molest me again during the night."

"I just hope to do you justice."

"Three orgasms are more than just, when I gave you only one! I should get up and wash."

"Why?"

"Do you want me to keep what you put in me, all through the night?"

"I'd like you keep the love we made, to which you contributed."

"Hmmm, just this once!"

Like a gentleman, I got up to turn off the light. Then we cuddled.

"Next time, you come to my home. I'll cook for you, most definitely molest you, and beg you to spend the night in my lonely bed."

"What'll your neighbors think about the strange SUV in your driveway? What will MY neighbors think about a strange car in mine?"

"I walked to your house. I could pick you up and drive you right into my garage."

"You want me for a regular sex partner, a friend with benefits."

"We've been friends for 15 years; that's a love relationship. So how could we have sex without making love? Tonight, we consummated that love with the most intimate relations. We were one, physically and emotionally during the act of love. I felt as if we were mating and would be bonded."

"I didn't expect you to be so serious! I'm glad you appreciate the importance to me of giving myself to you! After sex, when a man is sated, often his ardor fades. What will your other women friends think?"

"None of them seems to want more than friendship."

"Well, they had their chances. Now they'd better remain platonic!"

12