White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 07

Story Info
The Vacation Concludes Days 13-15.
4.1k words
3.91
6.7k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
81 Followers

DAY 13

LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME AND A THREESOME WITH THE AGENT.

The next day, after breakfast at the cottage, Beth and Steve traveled by ferry and highway to Newton and to look at the house that they found on the internet. When they finally arrived in town they stopped in at the office of Connie Cooper Real Estate. There they both met the agent herself, Connie Cooper.

Both Beth and Steve introduced themselves to Ms Cooper.

"I'm Beth Lewis and this is my boyfriend Steve Bishop," Beth said.

"Nice to meet you both," Connie said, "what can I help you with?"

"The other day Steve and I were both looking at homes on your website and we found one that we liked and we would like to look at it."

"And which one is that?" Ms Cooper asked.

Ms Cooper went to the computer where Beth and Steve showed her the house they had in mind. They finally saw the home of their dreams.

"There it is," Beth screamed, "that's the one right there!!!"

"This house, the one on 54 Miller Street?" Ms Cooper asked.

"That's the one," Beth said.

"With both a pool and a hot tub next to it, I'm surprised that this house wasn't sold sooner," Ms Cooper said, "but I see you are both interested in the place."

"We sure are," Steve said.

Beth then had an idea.

"How about the three of us go over and take a look at the place?" Beth said..

"Sure,"Ms Cooper said.

And so Beth, Steve and Ms Cooper climbed inside Ms Cooper's car and together they drove to the empty house that was for sale.

*

When the threesome arrived at the house, the agent showed the couple the outside of the house. The threesome then went inside and Ms Cooper left Beth and Steve to their own devices. They explored the whole house together going over every room in the house with a fine tooth comb. They were exchanging ideas on what ideas they had from the living room to the bedroom.

From there Beth and Steve went outside together and there they were: the hot tub and the pool. The sight of both of these outdoor places of relaxation and fun turned them on even more. Looking at each other with gleams in their eyes they climbed down to the bottom of the empty pool where they put their arms around each other and kissed up a storm together.. The couple then removed each others clothes together and were now totally naked together.

Beth was sucking on Steve's massive cock going back and forth in slow motion. The licking and sucking were making Steve hotter and more excited about the new house as well as Beth even more. Beth continued her sucking even faster with Steve moaning and groaning more louder then ever. Beth then pulled out of Steve's cock and then went to the floor of the empty pool where Steve licked his tongue to her clit. Beth was in seventh heaven as Steve not only moved faster with his tongue but also took two fingers and slid them into her clit. Beth was riding sky high into space by the overwhelming sensations of Steve's finger fucking.

Then the moment they both waited for when Steve placed his huge big black cock into Beth's pussy. Beth was moaning and groaning even louder as Steve went back and forth and back and forth with powerful strokes giving Beth a thrill she always expected from Steve and his BBC. Beth and Steve knew that their time was limited and that they had to finish before Ms Cooper would return. But Steve managed to shoot his big creamy load of cum all over her body.

Beth and Steve relaxed for a bit and both looked at each other. They agreed then that this is the house they want to buy.

"We better get dressed and climb up the ladder before Ms Cooper gets back here." Beth said.

"You're right," Steve said.

The couple got dressed and climbed out of the empty pool. But as they did, they were surprised to hear a strange screaming noise coming from the hot tub area.

The screaming sound came from Ms Cooper. She watched the couple having their quickie sex in the pool. She went behind the pool area where she removed her panties and began playing with herself.

*

Connie Cooper was sitting in her car for about 10 minutes while Beth and Steve were touring the house they were planning to buy. When she got out of the car, she went in the house to see how they were doing. There she found the house quiet and deserted. Ms Cooper then went outside to the pool area. It was there that she found Beth and Steve having sex on the floor of the pool. At first Ms Cooper was furious, the harsh code of her job demanding that they put their clothes back on and that they both leave the premises at once. But as the minutes wore on, Ms Cooper was starting to get turned on by the sight of the interracial couple having hot interracial sex at the floor of the empty pool.

Ms Cooper was suddenly feeling very hot and horny on the inside and she started to have this ultimate fantasy: The idea of an Interracial threesome between Steve, Beth, and her.

And so Ms Cooper took off her panties and began to finger fuck her pussy. Ms Cooper spent the next few minutes going back and forth playing with herself and imagining being part of a hot interracial threesome. As she was playing with herself, Ms Cooper was in seventh heaven as she kept going back and forth enjoying the thrill of masturbation. Finally, after a few minutes, Ms Cooper finally started to come inside.

"Oh My God, I'm coming!!!!", Ms Cooper screamed.

Ms Cooper was screaming her heart and lungs out as she finally achieved the orgasm that she finally wanted.

It was at that moment when Beth and Steve walked over and found Ms Cooper in her post masturbation state.

*

"Ms Cooper, what's going on here!!!?" Beth asked.

"I-I was just coming over here to see how you two were doing when I saw the two of you having a little fun down on the floor of the pool." Ms Cooper said.

"You mean you were spying on us all the time?" Steve asked.

"I wasn't spying on you!!!" Ms Cooper insisted, "it was just that I was so horny and turned on by watching the two of you going at it that-well to make a long story short-that was when I started feeling horny and started to play with myself."

Beth was nevertheless furious at Ms Cooper for what she thought was her intrusion into a special private moment. "You know Ms Cooper we were all set to buy this fine house and the amenities with it. Then you came along and spoiled everything by looking at Steve and I enjoying our beautiful and magical moment together."

"Does this mean that you're not buying this property?" Ms Cooper asked.

"No," Beth said, "but Steve and I feel there's a much better way to deal with this."

And so Beth and Steve went over to Ms Cooper and removed all of her clothes. She was now completely naked and she and Beth were now kissing each other. The kiss was just as romantic, deep and warm as any she ever gave to any man including Steve and her late husband Paul.

Beth and Ms Cooper then explored their mouths with their tongues: their kissing growing deeper and more intense. Steve was looking on with amazement and wonder as Beth showed Ms Cooper the beauty of lesbian sex.

Beth and Ms Cooper continued their hot and passionate love making with Beth going down on Ms Cooper's D tits. Beth was sucking and licking on those big tits with gusto. Ms Cooper returned the favor by going down on Beth; sucking not only on her C sized tits but Beth would go down on Ms Cooper all the way to her pussy. Ms Cooper returned the favor by going down on Beth. Both women then began performing a 69 together. Their tongues were going down on each other's pussies. The two women were licking away in total sexual bliss, with Steve watching in total amazement-he was playing with his huge black cock throughout the entire sex show-at the way his girlfriend was just as good with a woman as she was with a man.

Beth and Ms Cooper continued with their sex show until both of them climaxed and achieved complete orgasms together. The two women looked at each other in the eyes and kissed each other. The kisses were warmer, deeper, and more romantic.

"Beth," Ms Cooper said, "I love you, and you can call me Connie from now on."

"I love you, too, Connie," Beth said.

*

Both Beth and Ms Cooper then asked Steve to come over and loin in the fun. Now both women were kissing Steve in a three way filed with lust and passion. Steve then went down on Connie sucking on her beautiful tits with Beth joining in. It was a hot sight: two white MILF'S in their 50's (Beth is 52, Connie is 55) engaged in a beautiful three-way with a young black man in his early 20's. The threesome were getting it on all fours. Soon Connie and Beth took turns sucking on Steve's huge black cock. They were like two kids sucking on Tootsie Roll Pops. Beth and Connie took turns licking and sucking on Steve's big black cock. The two MILF'S were going at it with gusto. Then Steve went down and began licking Connie's bald pussy. Connie was getting very excited that a black man especially one young enough to be her son could pleasure her with such force. In keeping with the threesome format, Beth joined in and sucked on Steve's huge cock while Connie licked Beth's pussy.

The daisy chain was complete.

The threesome continued with their daisy chain for about 10 minutes before they broke up and Steve, finally, placed his big black cock into Connie's pussy. Steve was giving Connie the time of her life. Steve then turned to Beth and they realized what was happening: the house they were looking for, the house they had dreamed about, the house with both pool and hot tub was now within their grasp: and what better way to close the deal with a hot interracial threesome. Steve and Connie were fucking away like crazy while Beth was watching with delight, playing with her pussy. Later Connie would be the one playing with herself while Beth was being fucked with wild abandon by Steve.

Connie was starting to get the drift while she was playing with herself.

"Does this mean that both you and Steve want to buy the house?" Connie asked.

"Yes!!!!." Beth answered.

"And I see you want to include both the pool and the hot tub included with the house?" Connie asked.

"Of course I do," Beth replied.

"Are you sure, Beth?" Connie asked.

"I sure do!!!", Beth said.

It was at that moment that Steve took his big and black cock out and shot all of his creamy load all over both Beth and Connie. The two ladies had cum all over their mouths. Both Beth and Connie later came together in two of the most wild orgasms ever.

The threesome then collapsed in one sweaty heap on the patio. The threesome then got up and went upstairs to the bathroom where they took a nice hot shower together. The three were continuing with their sexual adventures as they were washing and cleaning themselves up after a day of hot and passionate 3-way sex.

The threesome got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen to close the deal on the house.

"As you know this house is worth $350,000," Connie said, "how much are you asking for?"

"How about $300,000?" Beth answered.

"Very reasonable," Connie said, "$300,000 it is. "I'll look into it and if the owner of the property says it's OK, I'll send over the paperwork to complete the sale. Is that all right with you, Beth?"

"Steve and I live in East Hartford, CT. We're out here for vacation," explained Beth who gave Connie the street addresses of both the cottage and the house.

"That's all right Beth," Connie said "I'm sure a way will be found to get the documents and papers out to you."

"I hope so," Beth said.

"Beth...Steve...welcome to your new home," Connie said

All three were all smiles as hugs were exchanged and hands were shaken. The three then departed the premises and Beth and Steve were on the way back to their cottage and wonderful memories of a day that would mark the beginning of the next chapter in their lives.

++++++++++

DAY 14

THE FINAL DAY

The last day of Beth and Steve's vacation was spent packing up and getting ready to go back to East Hartford and the serious business of putting her current home up for sale and other business related to their move.

At about noon, Beth heard a knock at the back door. It was Ms Cooper.

"Beth," said Connie, "the owner of the property and the bank both agree that the $300,000 offer is a very excellent offer. I brought over all of the paperwork for you to sign."

"TD Bank will handle all the financing and I'm sure that we could work out some kind of payment schedule that will be the most convenient for you," Connie said.

"What about my home insurance?" Beth asked.

"Just bring your policy with you from the old house," Connie said.

An excited and surprised Beth called Steve into the kitchen.

"Steve," Beth excitedly said, "Connie has just told me that the offer has been accepted and that she has the papers to sign."

"That's great!!!" an excited Steve said.

And so, with Steve and Connie looking on, Beth signed the papers and she was now the proud owner of a beautiful new home. Then Beth surprised Steve by saying:

"If, God forbid, anything should ever happen to me, I have decided to leave behind the new house, and the property it's on, to you Steve."

"Gee, Beth, I just don't know what to say," Steve said.

"Steve, when you came into my life, I was lost and alone. My Paul had passed away suddenly and even though my two daughters and their families tried their best to help, It wasn't until you came along that I felt like I had recovered my will to live. Your smile, your wit and charm and your effervescent personality gave me the strength to live again."

Steve was so stunned and overwhelmed by this nice gesture by Beth that at first he had great difficulty finding words to speak. But Steve finally found the right words to say, telling Beth: "Beth this is the most wonderful thing that you just did. I just want to let you know that I want to say thank you for this wonderful surprise that you have given me, Beth."

"I love you, Steve," Beth cried.

"Me too, Beth," Steve said.

Together, the interracial lovers hugged and kissed together in a passionate embrace. Not only were they the owners of a nice new home. But their love for each other was strengthened and solidified by this move.

The couple then turned to Connie and thanked her for all she had done for them and realizing that her work was done, Connie gathered up her papers and said good bye to the couple and left the cottage.

"Wasn't Connie such a nice person. I hope we can see more of her when we move up to Newton," Beth said.

Beth and Steve then resumed packing and getting ready for the trip home where they knew that they had a lot of work to do. From putting her current home up for sale followed by the moving of their effects and other personal affairs.

That evening, Beth and Steve, the white cougar and her black lover, had a nice picnic supper together on the last night of their vacation. The lovers were holding hands together as they were looking at the beautiful sunset that was right in front of them.

Beth and Steve looked back on what were two wonderful weeks that were fun and adventurous. They were even looking back on their stay on a deserted island with good humor.

"Next time, Beth," Steve told Beth, "no more yachting or any boat trips."

"What's the matter, Stevie?" Beth cooed, "afraid you'll get all washed up on an island?"

The two broke out in laughter.

As darkness fell on the island, Beth and Steve went back into the house where they immediately got out of their clothes, took a shower, and climbed into bed where they enjoyed some hot sex together before going to sleep for the night.

+++++++++}+

DAY 15

THE RETURN TRIP HOME FROM VACATION AND PLANS FOR MOVING BEGIN

After two weeks of fun and adventure om Cape Cod Beth and Steve packed up all their belongings, got into their car and began the journey by ferry and highway back home to Connecticut. When they got back to the house in East Hartford they unloaded the car, unpacked and got settled. Both Beth and Steve relaxed and both were looking ahead to the hard work of selling the house and moving into their new

home. Beth immediately took a nice look around the house thinking back to the many memories of the house that she was about to sell. Memories of her late husband, Paul, and of her two daughters, watching them growing up, graduating from High School and College, get married, and having kids of their own making her a grandmother. Now all the memories will be all packed up and moved to a new house in Massachusetts.

Beth started to cry when Steve came over to comfort her.

"Beth," Steve said, "I know how much this house meant to you and the wonderful memories this pace gave you. But don't forget Paul's dead and your daughters are grown women in their own rights and have families of their own. It's time that you let go of this place and move on."

"You sure?" Beth asked.

"Yes, Beth," Steve said, "I'm sure Paul is looking down from the heavens and is telling you to move on and make your own way in the world."

Steve then took Beth's hand and led her upstairs to their bedroom. When they got to the bed, they lay down together and began to kiss each other. The kiss was so romantic and deep that they could go at it for hours.

Steve then went down on Beth and kissed his way down her chest, removing her shirt top and bra. Beth removed Steve's T-shirt then his pants and Beth went on to suck his amazing BBC.

Steve removed Beth's pants and panties and went on to lick her cunt in a very wild fashion. Beth and Steve were now in a 69 position.and were now lapping it up together. Beth then pulled her mouth out of Steve's cock and the lovers began to kiss each other. The kissing continued until Steve placed his cock into Beth's ass.

"How would you like to have sex on the anal side, Beth?" Steve asked..

"I would love it," Beth said.

Steve placed his big cock into Beth's anal area and Beth enjoyed every minute of it. Steve was going back and forth at such a fast pace that Beth and Steve were caught up in the moment.

"Oh, Beth," Steve said, "ever since I first met you, I found you to be the most beautiful woman i ever met."

"Oh, Steve," Beth said, "ever since I first saw you, I became intoxicated not only by you, but also by the black man altogether. From now on I only want black men and the black man I want is you."

"Beth," Steve said, "I have found the woman that means so much to me. You are the one person to mean so much to me. You have given me a sense of purpose to my

life. I want you to marry me."

Beth and Steve continued with their hot sex session together. Their session was getting hotter and steamier. As they were picking up their pace they both agreed that they have just returned from something special. An ordinary two week vacation had turned into a bonding experience that brought them closer together. And now Beth and Steve were on the verge of being a married couple. The couple, their bodies covered with the smell and sweat of sex, were approaching the moment of climax.

Steve shot his heavy load of cum onto Beth's sweaty body.

After receiving Steve's cum, Beth was getting a very hot orgasm as cum splashed all over her sweaty body.

The couple were lying together, dirty, sweaty, and smelly. They were hugging each other; breathing heavily as they were taking a rest. Beth and Steve then went into the bathroom shower. Beth and Steve kissed and played with their bodies as they cleaned off each other's bodies. When they finished, Beth and Steve headed into the kitchen where they then had a nice dinner at home. It was there they began the long hard work of looking for a buyer for the house as well as moving to their new home.

It was during dinner that Steve unleashed his surprise on Beth.

Steve got down on his knee and made the proposal.

walterk
walterk
81 Followers
12