White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth, when I came over here to be interviewed for the job of being your lawn man I never thought that a special kind of love would exist between us," Steve said, "our vacation served as a test of the love that grew with time between us."

"Beth, as a thank you for all the love you showed me all this time will you marry me?"

Beth, shocked and taken aback, immediately said yes. Steve put the ring on her right finger and cried out "YES!!!"

Beth then suggested that they wait until they moved into their new home in Newton before they got married.

"A splendid idea," Steve said, "nothing finer then a wedding to open a new house."

After dinner, Beth and Steve then went into the bedroom where they celebrated by having more hot sex for the rest of the night before beginning the hard work of selling and moving the next day.

++++++++++

EPILOGUE

Two days after she returned home. Beth put the house that she shared with her late husband and family up for sale.

Weeks passed before a buyer was finally found. In the meantime Beth and Steve began the process of packing and moving to their new home. Meanwhile, their lovemaking was getting better all the time.

*

Beth and Steve finally moved into their new home in Newton. Once they arrived they preceded to clean and wash not only the main house but also mowed the lawn and also cleaned out the outdoor pool and the hot tub area as well. Once the storage van arrived with their furniture and the furniture was placed in their new home, Beth and Steve started to prepare for their wedding.

*

A month later, Beth and Steve were finally married. The ceremony was a simple one with Connie Cooper, the realtor who sold them the house, serving as their witness. The ceremony was short and brief. When it was over, the couple celebrated by jumping into the newly filled pool. The jumping into the pool symbolized the start of a new life for the interracial couple.

After drying off and a change of clothes,The couple would spend their wedding night going out for a nice wedding dinner followed by the return home where they would spend the entire night of their wedding with some of the hottest non-stop sex ever.

*

Today, the marriage of Beth and Steve is sill going stronger than ever. Beth realized that at her age of 52 she could not be able to have any more children. Still, Beth and Steve are very happy together. The sex between the two whether in the bedroom, the pool (where Steve brought along his scuba equipment along for some hot steamy underwater sex), or the hot tub.was hot, passionate, and steamy. When Beth hired Steve for the mere job of taking care of her lawn, she had no idea that it would lead to a beautiful romance and then marriage.

Beth and Steve. The White MILF and the Black boy toy. An interracial love that was meant to be.

THE END

12