White Noise Ch. 03

Story Info
Avery enslaves a pair a beautiful busty coworkers.
2.7k words
4.6
21.8k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** 5:10pm, Thursdsay **

"Why are we still here so late?" Holly asked, taking the final empty seat in Ashley's office. The rest of the women had already taken seats in the room, having been herded by Chelsea.

"What do you mean? It's been ten minutes, don't be so dramatic," Lisa said rolling her eyes. Holly ignored her.

"Why are we all here anyway? It's not even all of us, Avery's not here."

Ashley couldn't help but notice that Holly said that with a hint of disappointment.

"Will he be joining us soon?" Erin asked hopefully, perking up at the sound of his name.

"Why don't you tell us, you're the one that tries to spend all day talking to him," Megan whispered to her with a sly smile. Erin's face turned bright red and she quickly looked at her feet, embarrassed. Chelsea and Holly chuckled, but Lisa put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok, sweetie, we understand, he is such a cutie after all," she said warmly. Erin nodded, giggling, and Megan and Holly just sighed dreamily, staring off into space. Ashley noticed that all four of them had grown flush with arousal as they discussed him, Erin was even squeezing her thighs together.

"Master's subliminas are so perfect," Ashley thought to herself. All of them had been exposed to hours upon hours of commands increasing their attraction to Master, and as they all sat before her in various combinations of plunging necklines and short skirts and dresses she knew they were ready to be molded further.

"We're here because we need to discuss a series of HR exercises we will be running all day tomorrow for team building."

"All day?" Lisa asked, "I have three meetings before noon!"

"Don't worry, we've moved everything back, all your invitees have already been notified," Chelsea informed them.

"We've taken care of everything so we'll have your full attention tomorrow, clinet-free," Ashley announced.

"No clients?" Lisa said in a faux-shocked tone, "whatever will poor Holly do without anyone to show off for?"

"Oh, like you're dressed like a nun," Holly said, nodding at the older woman's tight blouse and hip-hugging skirt. Lisa blushed, still not entirely used to the new wardrobe that the subliminals were causing her to wear, but didn't back down.

"There's a difference between trying something new and dressing like a server at the Playboy Mansion!"

Ashley had to admit that today was going a step further, even for Holly. She was wearing an extremely short skirt with thigh-high stockings and very large heels. Those could have been overlooked from behind the reception desk, but she was also wearing a thin V-neck sweater that was barely more than a thick push-up bra for her mouth-watering tits.

It was a good thing Avery was home working on his machines, if he would have seen Holly she didn't know if he'd be able to control himself and wait for the brainwashing to finish before he pulled her into his office and bent her over his desk. Holly hadn't finished training, of course, so he would have to make her nice and empty before turning her into his docile, empty wet fuck doll.

Ashley felt her temperature rise at the thought of Master using Holly as his helpless little fuckdoll, feeling a pang of longing herself. As she stared at the curvy receptionist she found herself wondering what it would be like to see those pretty blue eyes nice and empty and looking up at her from between her legs, or how wonderful Holly's thighs would feel against her ears as she got the younger woman off.

Ashley licked her lips and suppressed a moan. Her attraction to her employees seemed to grow more intense every day, and she had no doubt Master had something to do with it. She squeezed her thighs together at the thought of her Master changing her so deeply and felt her nipples growing stiff.

"I'm surprised you even know what a Playboy is, up until a week ago you dressed like a puritan!" Holly shot back.

Ashley ignored their bickering and put in her earpods. She then turned on her own noise machine, set it to option four, and waited. Lisa and Holly continued to rage as the others looked on. Erin was the first to react, her small body going limp in her chair as her face went from nervous to completely placid.

"Erin?" Megan asked, voice full of concern as Erin's eyes fluttered closed. "Erin, are you...are you...you..." her voice trailed off as her own eyes unfocused. She tried shaking her head but quickly lost the energy and slumped to the side, head leaning against Erin's.

"It's inappropriate, I don't care if it helps sales," Lisa scolded. "The point is...um," she faltered, looking confused as the fight drained out of her. "The...point...oh..."

Lisa's mouth slowed, hanging open as a wave of peace washed over her mind and body, eyes drooping.

"Well? What's your point?" Holly demanded, still on fire. "This is ridiculous," she said, turning to Chelsea, "she treats me like a child but doesn't even get to the point, do you see? Chelsea?"

Chelsea didn't respond. She was leaning against the wall, eyes heavy and rolling as she tried to fight off the subliminals. Ashley sighed, rolling her eyes as she stood up and walked over to the now far too susceptible HR rep. She tapped Chelsea on the forehead and instructed her to sleep, guiding her safely to the ground. Holly's eyes went wide.

"What was that?" Holly asked. Holly looked worried, her flight response briefly giving her a desire to leave the room, but she realized her body was too heavy to rise out of her chair.

"What...what are you doing to us?" she asked sluggishly. Ashley bent over next to her, moving her hair to the side.

"Whatever my Master tells me to do," she whispered into her ear, giving the weakening blonde goosebumps, "and soon you will too."

She gently tapped Holly on the forehead and told her to sleep. Holly sighed heavily, letting go of the last bits of tension and worries her mind was capable of before slumping sideways in her chair.

Ashley smiled as she looked around the room of her empty-headed employees, just waiting to be filled with Master's will.

"Ok, ladies," she said excitedly, "let's get organized. Chelsea, tell them all about their special exercises tomorrow."

** The Next Day **

Avery unlocked the door to the front office, ignoring the, "Closed For Renovations" sign on the outside and quickly entered. The first thing he noticed when he entered was the calm and stillness of the office. The reception area, usually helmed by the bubbly Holly answering calls or entertaining awaiting clients, was empty and the phones were unplugged to assure no distractions. Avery had added a visual instruction to this stage of testing, and as such all shades were shut and lights were dimmed, save for three areas.

"So far so good," he said happily as he walked to Ashley's office. Avery needed to finish up the next stage of his white noise machines and trusted Ashley and Chelsea to begin without him.

Avery walked the Ashley's office, where a neon blue and red glow was coming from the space under the door. He opened and was greeted with the sounds of waves from one of his machines and happy moans.

Facing him was Ashley, a smug look on her face as she sat on the edge of her desk. Behind her was a laptop playing a series of shifting patterns in neon red and blue colors with words scrolling across the screen. Sat in two comfy office chairs behind the desk sat the blonde-haired blue-eyed receptionist Holly and the green-eyed brown haired lead insurance rep, Lisa.

They were very different, not just in hair and eye color. Holly was younger, thicker, barely out of college, known for her easy smile and revealing sundresses even before his machines turned her wardrobe into a walking wet dream. Lisa was older, taller, and nearing 40, with a, (formerly), more conservative style and a no-nonsense approach to work. They had clashed multiple times before, but Avery would be mending their differences today as a part of their training. They were about to learn they had more in common than they thought.

For starters, they were both were staring at the screen, eyes heavy, vapid smiles on their faces as they had both submitted easily to the next step of his program. In addition to malleability, they shared another trait; enormous breasts. Lisa had unbuttoned her blouse and Holly had pulled down her dress revealing two perfect pairs of gravity-defying tits. Both women were tenderly teasing and caressing them, as the subliminals made them more sensitive and used that pleasure to train them even deeper.

"How's it going?" Avery asked as he planted a kiss on his former taskmaster, who melted into his arms, swooning like a teenager in love.

"Wonderful, no resistance whatsoever," she replied, "they really took to it fast, Holly was even fingering herself on her own before the commands made her start playing with her tits."

Avery patted her head and then moved between the two brainwashed busty beauties. They had reached the moment in the script where they began their mantras, shaping their thoughts.

"Avery is my Master, I will always work hard to please him," they both whispered in perfect sync.

"Master may use my body whenever he wishes," they continued. "My ass belongs to him, my cunt belongs to him, my perfect, fuckable tits belong to him," they both said. Holly moaned the last line as she squeezed her tits more desperately.

"Master is perfection, I adore and worship him with all my heart," they repeated, Holly's voice growing higher pitched as she started cumming.

"I will fuck and suck my Master whenever he pleases. He will always have access to my body," Lisa trembled as a small orgasm powered through her.

"I will do whatever my Master tells me to do," Holly said, moaning as her pussy spasmed around her fingers.

"My Master owns my mind, I am his slave, I will obey him," they both finished, panting. The screen continued flashing without words, indicating the halfway point. Avery paused it, taking his moment to give them more personal commands.

"All right ladies, I want you to remain deeply in trance, floating in a sexy haze of bliss and obedience, but you will focus on me and respond as best you can, understood?" Avery asked, standing between them.

"Yes, Master," they replied dutifully, then tore their eyes away from the screen to look up at him.

Lisa's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the perfect being that was her Master. Holly's sleepy, big blue eyes went wide, as did her smile. She sat up straighter, still playing with her tits, as though presenting them for inspection.

"Thank you for unlocking all these feelings, Master," Holly said with a breezy giggle. "Please let me use my tits to pleasure you with, Master."

"Later, I promise, my pet," he said stroking the underside of her chin. She swooned and Avery wouldn't have been surprised to see little hearts start floating over her head.

"How do you feel?" he asked Lisa. She also smiled wide, bowing her head.

"Wonderful, Master, thank you for opening my mind sexually, I look forward to using my body to worship your cock with."

"Good girl," he said, patting the top of the older woman's head as though she was a loyal puppy. Their love for him was assured, now to kill their past feuds.

"Turn in your seats, ladies, focus on the beautiful woman across from you," he commanded, and they quickly obeyed.

"Keep playing with your tits as you drink in the sight of the beautiful woman in front of you. Notice her beautiful eyes, her lips, her hair, observe how delightfully arousing she is as you pleasure yourself."

"Yes, Master," they said in unison. They were growing more aroused as they drank in the view of each other, the pleasure spiking again as their pussies tingled with excitement.

"It gives me pleasure to see you two succumb to these feelings of lust for each other, all that Averyers is pleasure."

"All that Averyers is pleasure, Master," they repeated, starry-eyed as they saw each other as though it was the first time.

"All negativity washes away, all pettiness, there is only lust and obedience," he told them.

"Lust," Lisa whispered, wetting her lips as she drank in Holly's body, glistening with sweat from the intensity of her arousal.

"Oooobedience," Holly moaned as she hungrily devoured the sight of the older woman before her.

"What do you like most about Lisa?" he whispered into Holly's ear.

"Beautiful greeeen eyes," she said longingly, "soft lips, sexy hips."

"Good girl," he whispered and Holly whimpered, becoming overwhelmed with need.

"What about you, Lisa?" he asked, pushing one of her hands to the side and teasing one of her large, puffy nipples, making her hips twitch as though they were reaching out, pussy needing to be fucked.

"Gorgeous blue eyes," she said breathlessly. "Love her huge, perfect tits, even bigger than mine, want to feel those... thoseluscious thighs around my head," she moaned.

"Who wouldn't?" he said, pulling his hand away and letting her breast bounce free. She quickly resumed squeezing it herself.

Ashley watched from the other side of the desk, practically drooling. She spread her thighs, not bothering to take her skirt off as it was too small to impede her anyway, and began stroking her steaming pussy.

"This petty feud ends right now," he said sternly, both women nodded quickly. "The woman across from you is the most undeniably sensual, arousing, beautiful, attractive person you have ever seen in your life, you will always be open to fucking them, wet at the sight of them, and eager to please them. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Master!" they moaned as they stared into each other's eyes, love-struck and needy.

"Prove it, prove it to your Master now, begin kissing," he said, taking a seat next to Ashley, who began tenderly stroking his cock through his pants with her free hand. Not even a second later and they were on each other, groping each other's chests, lips locked, moaning as they were finally allowed to let their lust burst forth.

"Mhmph!" Holly moaned as Lisa's fingers quickly found her soaked cunt under her tiny dress. Lisa got out of her seat and straddled one of the younger blonde's legs, grinding her own swollen mound against her leg as she continued fingering her.

"Interesting," Avery remarked to Ashley still affectionately teased the head of his cock, "I would have put money on Holly being the aggressive one." But Holly continued to shake and whimper as the older busty beauty dominated her. Lisa pulled back and began biting Holly's neck, making the blonde squeal as her body trembled.

"Your so fucking perfect," Lisa purred, voice thick and low, "I'm going to make up to you all the times I misjudged you and that juicy fucking body," she growled as she stuffed her face between Holly's tits. Holly just babbled incoherently as she was overwhelmed, eyes unable to focus on anything, punch-drunk with pleasure.

"Master," Ashley purred into his ear, "may I?" she asked, gesturing to his belt. Avery was incredibly tempted, but he still had more work to do.

"Soon, pet, but I have more stops to make before the rest of the office is fully mine." He kissed her quickly, then pressed play on the laptop. The shapes and words reappeared on the screen again, as the final processing began.

Holly saw it first, eyes going wide as her body slowed to a stop as she became entranced by the shifting colors and the words that rewrote her mind.

"What's wrong?" Lisa panted, "Holly, sweetie? Why aren't y-oh," she said as Avery gently grabbed her head and aimed it at the screen.

"Ooooh..." she breathed as she too was lost once more. She slid back into her seat and the two quickly dropped back into their trances.