White on a Black Canvas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look at me, I only came home for the floorshow or was that the ceiling show?"

Ruby chuckled softly and shook her head. "I'm glad one of us has a sense of humor."

"Laughing is always better than crying, in my humble opinion anyway."

"This paint is coming off if I have to go get a sander and grind it off." When James made a horrified face, she laughed and added, "Well, maybe not anything quite that drastic but...."

James eyes got wide. "I'll lick that paint off your butt before I'll let anything like a sander near it. Hell, I'd lick it off just for the pleasure of doing it."

"There you go getting kinky and shit on me again," Ruby said folding her arms across her chest and giving James a hard look.

"That wouldn't be kinky, that would just be fun, fun, fun," James shot back.

"Come over here and sit down, I'm tired of getting a kink in my neck from always looking up."

James laughed as he crossed the room. "Earlier you kept looking at something more at eye level, except when I was on the ladder."

Ruby's eyes dropped to his semi hard dick and frowned. "Hell, even that thing has lost interest in me."

With her eyes on his dick, his dick slowly started to thicken and lengthen. "Never say that to a sleeping dick. It's a sure fire way to wake it up."

Ruby grinned, glanced up at James face, and then licked her lips as her eyes returned to his manhood. His dick rose even higher to touch his lower belly. "That's better," Ruby whispered softly. "I thought I was loosing my sex appeal as I washed the paint off my body.

"Just distraction with the paint removal problem and picking up the plastic made his attention waver, believe me."

She looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "That does look a whole bunch better."

Looking round the room at the walls, James sighed and said, "But now we need to paint the walls. Not to mention the ceilings and walls of the bedrooms and kitchen."

Ruby chuckled and said, "I have to pay my rent somehow."

"Not to mention keeping the voyeur side of your landlord happy."

Ruby looked at James from under her lashes and asked, "Just the voyeur side?"

James looked down at her with his mouth open. "Uh... I... uh... we...." He ran down and then said, "I think I need to check on the pizza."

Ruby laughed. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

James stood up and asked, "You were kidding me, right?"

Ruby shrugged as her eyes dropped to his hard dick. "Maybe," she whispered and licked her lips slowly.

James shook his head and sighed. "Yeah, you're teasing me."

Ruby laughed again.

James turned toward the kitchen and shook his head as he looked down at his dick. "I'm sorry Little James but she just doesn't realize how much she's hurting you when she does that."

"Do all men talk to their dicks?"

James shrugged as he opened the freezer. "Hell if I know. It's always a one sided conversation in any case. Mine is more of a thinker than a talker."

Ruby shook her head. "I thought all men's dicks did their thinking."

James got out a tray of ice and replied, "Only when there is a good look naked or semi naked woman around."

Ruby chuckled. "I wonder how many men and women have had this conversation."

"The happy ones that understand each other," James replied as he cracked the oven an inch. As he closed the oven, he added, "As far as men and women ever understand each other, that is."

"Yeah, there is that alright. They just don't talk the same language or something."

James spent a few minutes putting ice and coke in two glasses before he turned his full attention back to Ruby. She was sitting on the couch with one foot pulled up on the cushion by the side of her ass, her arms wrapped around her leg. The coral pink of her slit was peeking from between her slightly parted thighs. James licked his lips and sighed.

"I'm not sure if that is it or that they don't say what they mean or mean what they say. They try to be coy on one side and flippant on the other. And don't get me started on body language. It's hit or miss a lot of the time."

Ruby was looking at him with her chin resting on her knee. "Yeah, why all the game playing? Why don't they just say what's on their minds and do it straight."

James grinned and said, "I want to walk over there, flip you back on that couch, and bury my face in your pussy."

Ruby blinked about twice and then narrowed her eyes. "I guess that's about as straight as it gets," she whispered and then shivered, her eyes locked with his.

When she did not add to that, James sat the drinks down and walked toward her. As he got closer, her eyes dropped to his dick and she whispered, "Can we make that a 69?"

"It would be my pleasure," James said as he stopped directly in front of her.

Ruby's right hand shot out as she lowered her foot to the floor. Her fingers wrapped around his dick and pulled it down away from his stomach. "Fuck a 69," Ruby whispered, "I've wanted to do this for two hours or more." With that said she sucked the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head.

Both of them moaned a few seconds later. Ruby looked up at James's face and slowly sucked more of his dick into her mouth. She had a little over half his dick in her mouth when she reversed direction and lifted her head. She paused with just the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and over it. James moaned softly, his hips flexing slowly.

Ruby lifted her head and grinned. "Yeah, this works for me but how long before the pizza will be ready?"

"Uh...." James said, slightly confused. "A half hour is what the directions said."

With a grin, Ruby said, "Good. Then I have fifteen minutes to try to get you off and then you have fifteen minutes to try to get me off. Sounds like a deal to me."

James grinned and shook his head. "Fifteen minutes is way too much time in my case. Five will probably do it."

Ruby chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, about the same for me."

*****

James ended up sitting on the couch as Ruby knelt in front of him, which was a good thing because it took far less than five minutes for him to come like mad. Her mouth and tongue did wonderful things to his dick and her dark lips and face contrasting with his white dick did marvelous things to his mind. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he also noted the way Ruby moaned, her lower body jerking as he came.

Ruby had her head laid on his thigh as James slowly came back to Earth. Her right breast pressed against his inner thigh and her left hand was on his right thigh. His limp dick was only inches from her lips. He sighed and smiled. "We didn't factor recovery time into the schedule."

With a soft chuckle, Ruby whispered, "We didn't factor in me coming when you did either."

"Uh, does that happen often?"

Ruby raised her head and looked up at James's face. "With my limited experience, often is very subjective."

James smiled and nodded. "Only one time other than this has it happened with me that I know of."

Ruby groaned as she rose slowly to her feet, moved over next to James, and sat down on the couch. Her head swam a little as she leaned back and looked over at the tall white man next to her. "I think it had more to do with the person I'm with than the actual act itself."

"Uh huh," James said and then smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You better and you better check the pizza. I'm hungry for food now."

James stood up and looked down at Ruby. "I guess that means I'll have to wait until after we eat and then have you for dessert."

"After we eat, we get this damned paint off and then we'll see about dessert," she replied with a grin.

"Tease," he said with a grin of his own as he headed for the kitchen.

"Not really," Ruby replied. "I want...." She paused and then went on, "Honesty right? I want you to start at my toes and lick, kiss, and nibble every square inch of my body. How's that for straight out?"

James stopped and turned around. His mouth was hanging open for a moment before he grinned and said, "This honesty thing is great."

Ruby grinned back at him and said, "It's very liberating also, not to mention stimulating."

Both their eyes went to James's dick, which was standing up against his lower belly as hard as ever. "I see another vote for stimulating," he said with a chuckle.

"Check the pizza," Ruby said and then laughed.

*****

The pizza was about half finished. Ruby was sitting cross-legged on the couch and James was sitting next to her. She kept glancing over at him from time to time. Finally James asked, "What?"

Ruby chuckled around a bite of pizza and then swallowed. "I've ate pizza naked before but never with anyone else present."

"Any meal ate naked with someone else is always fun," James replied.

"So, you do this often?"

James laughed and shook his head. "Only a few times with an old girlfriend."

Ruby looked thoughtful for a moment and then asked, "An old girlfriend, huh. Why isn't there one at the present?"

James shrugged as he swallowed his bite of pizza. "There just isn't at the present. I was in a long-term relationship until the end of last year, or so I thought anyway. She graduated, went to work for her father's company, and two months later, married some guy I had never heard about."

"Man, that's rough," Ruby said softly.

"Probably better than a few years down the road getting a divorce or worse."

"I told myself when I started school that I was going to leave the guys alone until I graduated. I figured it would cause less problems and make studying easier."

"How was that working out?" James asked with a grin.

"It was going pretty good until a certain white boy showed up and caught me painting the ceiling naked."

"So, is this to be a one time thing, or a friends with benefits thing, or something deeper?"

Ruby looked at James for a few moments and then grinned. "Lets see how the rest of the night goes and I'll tell you in the morning."

"That seems fair enough to me," James replied with a like grin.

*****

Ruby was soaking in a tub of hot water and dish soap as James worked on one part of her body at a time. He had her arms, her shoulders, her face, and her upper chest cleaned of paint and was now working on the tops of her breasts. He would work on one section and then move to another, as the first area got tender.

"I'm thinking an old t-shirt and shorts for the next ceiling," Ruby said and then squirmed as he worked at a bunch of small dots on her left breast. His fingernail on the paint hurt slightly but the heel of his hand rubbing against her nipple felt great.

"Next time, I rub you down with a coating of baby oil before we start," James replied with a grin. "I love watching you move when you're naked."

"Yeah, but by the time you get through oiling me up, we won't get much painting done. Especially, if I oil you up at the same time."

"And the problem is?" James said with a grin as he changed breasts and worked on another spot.

Ruby laughed. "Slipping and sliding around on that plastic sheeting could be fun."

James nodded and leaned over to kiss and then suck on the nipple in his hand. Ruby shivered and then James made a bad face. "Just not the same with all that dish soap on it."

"Speak for yourself white boy," Ruby whispered and then whimpered softly.

*****

They had to drain some water and add more hot by the time Ruby rolled over and James got to work on her back and butt. The paint back there seemed to come off easier as it had had more time to soak. He had most of it off except for a small area just at her tailbone. After he had worked on it a few minutes, he ran a soapy slick finger up and down the crease of her ass.

Ruby flexed her hips and squirmed the first time he did it. When he did it a second time, running his fingertip deeper, she shivered. The third time his fingertip grazed across her anus and she lifted her hips slightly. He did it twice more with her whimpering softly each time.

When he went back to working on the paint dots, she slowly lowered her ass and shivered. "Now who's teasing," she asked in a whisper.

"Teasing is good, right?"

"Especially teasing back there. My ass is super sensitive at times," Ruby confessed.

"I'll remember to keep that in mind," James said with a grin as he got the last of the white dots off her tailbone. "Okay, I think you're good to go."

Ruby rolled over on her back and reached up to pull James down for a kiss. He ended up in the tub on top of her. She laughed, broke the kiss, and whispered, "You're going to flood the place."

"I thought it was already flooded. Oh, you mean the floor with water," he said with a wink as he felt around with his foot for the lever to let some water out.

Ruby chuckled and pulled his head back down to continue the kiss. The tub draining dry broke the kiss with both of them breathing heavily. James grinned and got to his knees pulling the shower curtain. "Now, to get all that nasty tasting soap off you so I can taste the real thing."

He got to his feet and helped Ruby to her feet. She paused with her tongue an inch or so from his hard dick. "Nasty soap, nasty soap," she whispered and then whimpered softly as she stood up.

James chuckled and turned around. He turned on the water and got the temperature set before he turned on the shower. Turning back to Ruby, he used both hands to rinse her body off both front and rear. His fingers between her thighs and between her ass cheeks had her up on her tiptoes. Her hips were quivering by the time he stood up and started to rinse the soap off himself.

Ruby shivered and rubbed his back from his shoulders to his ankles. When he turned around, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his hips, her arms were around his neck, and she moaned as they kissed deeply. The head of his dick was pressed tightly to her opening. She rocked her hips and felt the head try to enter her slippery sex. She moaned even louder.

James broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Nope. We're going to finish this in a nice soft comfortable bed."

Ruby groaned and rocked her hips again. "You mean we're going to tear a bed down to the ground."

"That too," James said with a chuckle as he reached back and shut the water off to the showerhead. He had to squat to shut off the water at the faucets. The head of his dick squeezed inside Ruby's tight pussy as he did. They both groaned and Ruby rocked her hips wildly.

She was still rocking them as he stood back up. When the head came out of her, Ruby let out a groan of frustration, then gasped as James pulled back the shower curtain, and climbed out of the tub. The head of his dick trust inward as he stepped over and then pulled out as he got his footing. It did the same as he got the other foot out of the tub.

When he started walking out of the bathroom, Ruby gasped and groaned as the head of his dick jabbed in and out of her sex. They were both still wet but at this point, neither one cared. When he leaned over to lay her on his bed, his dick entered her a quarter of the way. They both groaned loudly and then he came down on top of her, burying his shaft to the hilt.

Ruby gasped but could not get her breath as he groaned even louder than before. Her pussy was full to the point that it almost hurt from her point of view and so hot and tight from his. Then he was fucking her with long slow full strokes and she was meeting him halfway with a slapping sound at the very end.

Then she was withering and jerking under him as she came and he continued to fuck her. Her orgasm was sharp and sweet to begin with and just rolled on and on as his dick filled and then emptied her. Her clit was rubbing against his shaft from time to time as her hips moved and that just added fuel to her fire.

Her orgasm was still ebbing and flowing as he fucked her a little faster, with shorter strokes. Ruby moaned loudly and rolled her hips up, her legs going around his hips loosely. His hips were spanking her ass with a soft smacking sound. His dick seemed to be getting larger and hotter the longer he fucked her.

Suddenly, James made a growling groaning sound and planted his dick as deep as it would go. It seemed to give a twitching jerk and he was coming deep in her pussy. Ruby let out a soft yell of her own as her orgasm shot upward dramatically.

*****

James was laying on his side with Ruby cuddled up to his front, her head on his left arm. His right arm was around her waist, his hand stroking her tailbone and the top of her ass. Ruby shivered and sighed deeply. James smiled and whispered, "I agree one hundred percent."

Ruby lifted her head and kissed him on the cheek. "We, uh, have a major problem. I'm, uh, not on any kind of birth control."

James hand froze and he looked at the young woman quickly. "Oh shit," he whispered and then started to apologize profusely. He ended with, "I didn't even think about that. I was totally lost in the moment."

Ruby nodded. "Me too."

There was a long silence. James shivered and hugged the young woman tightly. "Remember our discussion about roommates or friends with benefits?" Ruby nodded and he went on, ""What if it went past that?"

Ruby pushed up with her arms and looked into his eyes. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not pregnant yet. Well, I might be working on it but we have other options."

James licked his lips and nodded. "Yeah but what if I didn't want other options?"

"Are you crazy? I have an education to get, among other things. I have all these plans and none of them involve a child."

James nodded and sighed. "I'm glad one of us has some sense."

Ruby chuckled. "If either of us had any sense they would have stopped the parade for a condom."

"Lust has a strange way of impeding sense. It's a universal law or something like that."

"Accidents cause most families," Ruby said as she laid her head back on his arm. "At least you didn't jump and run when I mentioned the possibility."

"Like where would I run. We're in my bed."

Ruby made a sound close to a giggle and nodded her head.

*****

The next ten days were a little tense but Ruby slept in James's bed almost every night. Things were limited to oral only, not that either of them complained. Two pregnancy tests came back negative and a week later, a third one came back negative. The next day, Ruby went to the clinic and got birth control pills.

James had the painting roughed in and was studying the blown up prints of the pictures he had took in the bathroom. He had mixed and remixed paints to get the colors to match Ruby's skin tones. Now he was ready to start painting. The background was a dull off white that highlighted the outline he had drawn.

His hand was shaking as he started to fill in the outline of Ruby with a mahogany color. He left the eyes, lips, palms of her hands, and her sex blank. When he finished, he stepped back with three pictures in his hands. He compared color and sighed.

The door to the apartment opened and closed. He turned and looked in that direction. Ruby was standing in the hallway stripping her clothes off. She was soon as naked as he was. She came over to him, came up on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him softly and shivered as she felt his dick harden and move to stand up between them.

She broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Am I interrupting?"

James chuckled. "Nope, you're right on time."

She let go of his neck and stepped back. She looked down at his dick and moaned softly. "Can you paint while you're getting a long slow blowjob?"

James shivered and shrugged. "I don't know. I've never tried that."

"Class was boring as usual and I am ahead of where the rest are so all I had to do was think about us," she whispered as she went to her knees.

"Is that right," James said as he turned and went into the bathroom. He returned with a big fluffy towel. He folded it up and laid it in front of the easel.